SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Being at Troll - is it ever okay?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Trolling - can it ever be justified?

Yes
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
No
81%
 81%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 27

Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I have recently joined a new community forum where I live (naturally under a false identity - too many years of baiting has ingrained that into me). I have found some of my neighbours to be extremely petty and small minded idiots and have stared baiting them on the forum, basically being a Troll...

Now, you will just have to take my word for it, that some of them are not that great, so in my opinion deserve a bit of abuse. But is it right? Not that I am bothered, right or wrong, but would be interested in general opinion of fellow baiters of note.

pony
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do take your word for it, but it seems like a pointless way to use your spare time.
Time that could be better spent baiting lads. Smile

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. I agree with TM. Trolling is pointless.

You never see me do it, do you?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People in RL get on my nerves as is and I don't need to add to it. Smile

It would be a total waste of my precious time. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much better to vent your spleen on a heap of lads instead.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you joined your community forum for the purpose of trolling, I think it's very unfair to the people who administer the board and to the members who contribute. If you joined to participate, I think it would be more productive to discuss issues and make your points in a civil way. That's the purpose of places like that.

If you have neighbors who piss you off, don't drag a bunch of bystanders into your mess. Do the mature thing and toilet paper their houses.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trolls suck.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a troll is only ok if you happen to live under a bridge.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with lucky...
Quote:
If you have neighbors who piss you off, don't drag a bunch of bystanders into your mess. Do the mature thing and toilet paper their houses.

You could also add eggs! Wink

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
Do the mature thing and toilet paper their houses.

Lets be environmentally friendly here. Toilet paper only with recycled paper products. Humm, did that come out right?

Do not do the flaming dog feces in the paper bag on the porch trick unless the bag is recycled. Yes, that's better.

I would suggest ding-dong ditch.
This from Wiki-

Nikki Nikki nine doors (in Canada), Knock knock run (in England), ding-dong ditch (in the United States), chappy (in Scotland), Knick-Nacking (in Ireland), bobby knock (in Wales), ding dong dash (in Australia), or pinpon dash (in Japan).
It's called "Bell-Fast" in Northern Ireland, a parody of the capital Belfast.

It is called "Klingelpütz" or "Klingelstreich" or "Schellekloppe" or "Schellemännchen"/ "Klingelmännchen" in Germany and "belletje trekken" in Flanders (Belgium) and The Netherlands.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My opinion:

I know that some people can be petty and small-minded: often we don't have to look any further than our extended families to realise that. I know that some people have viewpoints that the majority would find absolutely appalling - and I've got relatives with appalling viewpoints too.

So it wouldn't surprise me to find that some of my neighbours were likewise. Some people are like that.

And yet they still have good points and admirable values too, of course.

I think that discussion and dialogue and 'challenging preconceived notions' and things like that are good. But, for myself, I'd prefer to keep to two self-made rules:

1. With the exception of confiding in ONE selected person if something is 'bothering' me, never to say anything behind somebody's back that I would not be prepared to say (and preferably, have already said) straight to their face; and

2. Own what I have said - speak it in my own name and take full responsibility for it.

Otherwise, to me, it would feel like nasty gossip in the first instance, and like writing an anonymous letter in the second case.

Forums, of course, can be rather anonymous, and with good reason. My equivalent is to always stick to saying What I Think in my own username. Here, if I wanted to say something controversial or argumentative (or just sleepily, babbling, or drunken), then I'd still say it as 'Branwen', not set up a new username to hide behind. And would still only write that which I would say if the forum members were standing right in front of me at that time.

If I were talking on a forum with my neighbours, I'd certainly identify myself to them. And relate to them in exactly the same way online as I would if I were seated in their homes. I'm only a pain-in-the-ass online when I would be exactly the same pain-in-the-ass if I were in the same room as someone or many someones. Which, naturally, I'm sure isn't very often.... Wink

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't troll, it's ugly and petty. No matter what ideas others in your neighbourhood have, being a troll won't change those ideas or make anything right. Indeed trolling will probably just entrench them in more extreme positions, and those positions are probably better off in a web forum than ion the real world.

Be a man, grow some nuts, and oppose them face-to-face if they need standing up against, or ignore them if it's just pompous local idiots.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well technically when you are baiting lads, aren't you being a troll, but in this case a useful sort of way? Razz
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lets be environmentally friendly here. Toilet paper only with recycled paper products. Humm, did that come out right?

Steady on! Shocked

Trolls are bad. I got my goats for having fun with a troll. I think.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Happy_Slacker: Yep, I'm 'deceiving with the intent to disrupt'. But I only wish to deceive and disrupt criminals. I hope somebody disrupts any criminals that are intent on robbing me, also. So please feel free to disrupt any muggers or burglars - or scammers - that are heading my way.

But be nice to my family, please, even though they are not always likeable.

Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a troll is only ok if you look like this

Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, how about this kind of Troll? From the sequel of the first and just as bad movie Troll. Very Happy

Image[/img]
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nanny Ogg - I haven't seen that type of troll in over 40 years. Had several when I was a very young cavey.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic