SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad rant with spelling advice (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.willcolem@n06@[email protected] has been corresponding with my lad character that I use in the mass insult baits.

His intial reply to my mass insult
Quote:
are just a stupid BIG FOOL because you cant spell correctly even naira you cannot spell correctly just go back to school.

(Fool) you know you cant spell very well why fooling yourself SHAME unto you.

I need you to reply and misspell again idiot

gee that cannot spell goloria

you get hummer you cant even spell it correctly.

make i come to your level so that you go understand well idiot.

this little boy abeg just go back to shool ok because you just dey write like a vilage boy wey no go school at all.

full gee wey no go school how you come take make money?

Boy you no fit be gee with this rubish wey you dey write and talk about money you no get level at all because you no go make money with this your yeye english so you better fine person wey go dey do your work.

just see how you spell junior abeg who be your teacher?

No no no you cant make money like this for gee abeg enter market go sale motor parts or join okada that one go help you pass but me go advise you to go back to school if you really want to help yourself.

na only rubish thing you no for igbo, I no say your mama na ashawo and she born you for hotel that is why you no all this rubish.you no even get papa SHAME

dead man beta pass you

C B N PAY MASTER WEY NO SABI SPELL

So I send some more abuse in Pidgen. He responds with a spelling lesson
Quote:
fool wey no go school so shame let you write back na now i no say you be dead body already because you no fit spell fucking and suck correctly.Olodo C B N pay master.

just go carry okada because your english dey destroy work for others wey sabi write and I want advise you again just go back to school if you want to make it.

Devil go kill you and your family. oboy you no get 1naira because you cant make money with this your yeye english poor man wey no go school (mumu okada man)

primary one boy can write better then you yet you say you don make money abi na juju you dey work with (that juju go kill you and your family)

Come you get girl friend and she no say you no sabi write? small boy go back to school before boys go fuck your girl friend and wife with only simple english Idiot goat like you.

You cannot spell how I wish correctly (abeg go fine a small boy wey go teach you how to write because you dey fool your self with this rubish wey you dey write.

olodo c b n pay master for your information I can help you better your life because I have more than 10 boys working under me and I can work out good money for you but I need you to go back to school so that you can understand life very well.

Oboy no dey kill your time because guy cannot pay you like this so just try go back to school and make sure you start from primary one if you want to make it in life ok.

Please help your self and this is my advise to you

so you dey carry gun dey steal from people oboy you na police go kill you if you no stop am now

Now let me teach you how to spell a little

this is the correct spelling of MENSTRUATION and not this MENSURATION

this is the correct spelling of FUCKING and not FOCKING

This is the correct spelling of SUCK and not (STUCK)

This is the correct spelling of HOW I WISH and not (HOW WHICH)

This is the correct spelling of INTERNET and not INTERNETS

This is the correct spelling of SYPHILLIS and not SHELEPLIS

no time I for teach you more but (abeg go back to school)

olodo pay master like you idiot goat abeg write back make I teach you things you dont know mumu igbo boy (Emeka)

I hurl more abuse his way, he replies again
Quote:

This Big fool so still cannot spell after I teach you how to spell correctly BIG OLODO.

Fool try to thank me because I don teach you how to spell naira mumu boy wey no go school.

Boys to fuck your girl friends and wife with only english.

You say you don eat money for this game and na BIG lie because you cant spell common SYPHILLIS correctly and na me teach you how to spell naira. (Olodo)

If you think say you don eat money just know say you be idiot Olodo or maybe na okija money u eat which is rubish money to me idiot.

all the poeple wey you kill go kill you and your family (Amen)

dogs go eat your flesh because you don kill inocent person before (Amen) and God must answer my prayer for you.

NA YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GO DIE MISRABLE DEATH BECAUSE NA OKIJA MONEY YOU DEY EAT.

BIG FOOL YOU CANT WORK LIKE OTHER GUYS NA OKIJA YOU DEY TAKE GET HOPE THIS MODERN TIME (NA BECAUSE YOU NO GO SCHOOL)

DEVIL GO FUCK YOUR MAMA, SISTERS AND YOUR WIFE BECAUSE YOU BE MUMU OKIJA PIKIN. (IDIOT OLODO WEY NO SABI WRITE SIMPLE WAITING NA ONLY OKIJA YOU SABI.

YOUR DEAD BODY GO SMELL LIKE FISH MARKET BECAUSE YOU DON KILL BEFORE AND YOU GO DIE FOR ROAD SIDE. (AMEN)

NA OKIJA BE YOUR GOD IDIOT FOOL (OLODO)

NA OKIJA DOG FUCK YOUR MAMA BEFORE SHE BORN YOU (OKIJA DOG PIKIN FOOL) GO BACK TO SCHOOL

WRITE BACK MAKE I TEACH YOU HOW TO SPELL CORRECTLY

Well I send a huge insult script his way this time, his latest reply is the best.
Quote:

Subject: okija monkey

Big Fool, honestly you are the biggest Olodo in the hole world.

I don teach you how to spell yet na rubish you dey spell but no worry i go teach you again and abeg try to remember what i teach you this time ok.

this is the correct spelling of goloria (not GOLORA)

this is the correct spelling of Prostitute (not PROSIDUDE)

this is the correct spelling of fuck (not FORK) MUMU wey no go school dogs go eat your flesh because you kill innocent man idiot.

so even smelling you no sabi spell? abeg you go back to school.

Please this is correct spelling of smelling (not SMEALLIN) the man you killed to kill you and your family idiot fool wey no go school

this is the correct spelling of pussy (not PUSSIE) your dead body na okija dogs go eat am.

monkey i don teach you how to spell syphillis correctly before but see wetin you spell now (SEFNIS) big fool that is what you are idiot.

abeg wetin be this (FENOCRCROS) mumu this one no be english at all. just help your self go back to school monkey wey get okija money. you go soon die for okija front.

Olodo pay master. hunger go kill you because you cant make money with this rubish english. mumu okada man like you (idiot go back to school big fool)

you no even get papa because your papa na okija dog and na your brothers okija dogs to eat your flesh because you killed innocent man.

you will never have peace in your hole life because you don kill innocent man (am sure GOD will answer this prayer.

you see how your death go take come in a shot time.

Please reply with good english this time.

my last teaching for today.

try to read wetin you type before you send it because your fooling your self

Ah the time he puts into his replies Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Laughing

That's excellent, dev.

Quote:
Please reply with good english this time.

He wants more. Twisted Evil Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should create an oga character and give him some more abuse in perfect sophisticated English. Make his head spin!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mai gee I dey put ur mama photo na ur sista photo nex clifford orji photo dat shrine dey kol okija u nau di won dey kol ogwugwu.

Werta una big foooool boi Laughing

Quote:
My last teaching for today.
Laughing

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dev,

That put a smile on my dial, interspersed with bouts of evil giggling. Twisted Evil Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy

His own spelling is so terrible, I'm very surprised that he chose this field to fight your character on. People who live in glass houses...etc.

I'm going to have to learn some pidgin myself. I've got a dolla choppin character, but he hasn't seen much action yet.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can imagine him sweating on his keyboard with a pulsating vein on his fronthead while writing this.
So great Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
cow-love
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Boy you no fit be gee with this rubish"

Abuse I can take, but if he compared me to a cheesy 70's disco trio, I'd be f*ckin furious!!!!

Smile
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he just sent me a new message
Quote:
illiterate people are Laughing at your rubish english PLEASE write more because your fooling your self idiot okija mumu.

devil to kill your family because you killed innocent man and i pray that you will never see any good in your hole life.

try read my english and also read your own (you are the biggest fool I have seen)

I dont read your emails alone because i want people to Laugh at you when reading your email ( you will soon die in the hand of another okija man like you and okija dogs will not hesitate to feed on your flash (i no say you no go understand that english) olodo.

try thank me because i don teach you how to spell (fool)

please write more rubish english because people want to Laugh at you. (big fool)

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jammy wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy

His own spelling is so terrible, I'm very surprised that he chose this field to fight your character on. People who live in glass houses...etc.

It's known as Muphry's Law.
Business must be bad if that's all he has to do in the Internet cafe,

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMGosh that was so funny!!! I had tears rolling and my family came to see what I was doing. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I loved this part.
very funny lad wrote:
abeg wetin be this (FENOCRCROS) mumu this one no be english at all.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oooooooo my sides hurt! I hope you get more because I LOVED that. clapping
He is so fun, what a gem.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

omg this spelling fetish lad is hilarious!

Uh, wetin be FENOCRCROS?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
illiterate people are Laughing at your rubish english

Laughing Who needs to go back to school?

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
omg this spelling fetish lad is hilarious!

Uh, wetin be FENOCRCROS?

Laughing Most of my ladspeak is just recylcled replies from other lads. At one time a lad told me my mother had FENOCRCROS. From the context I think he meant some type of sexually transmitted disease Laughing

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy - na coleman be vex - he go make me write maga box well well

Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:

why none of you go school?

you cannot even spell correctly.

this is the correct spelling of recognize (not this rubbish RECONIZABLE)

this is the correct spelling of again (not this agan)

but write more rubbish because am ready to teach you how to spell correctly (olodo guy man)

but try more because you write better than the other BIG FOOL (I mean the cbn pay master wey no sabi spell).

am sure you and your friend cannot make money with this form English.

call me on this number if you get mind 07031925556 and meet me for Allen junction anytime you want i ready for you and your idiot friend.

please go back to the last email you sent me and see the rubbish you wrote.

you no know my real job when you meet me.

and
Quote:

please can you write good english?

and
Quote:

i expected you to thank me for teaching you how to spell correctly idiot

and
Quote:

i really want to teach you how to spell because you need it remember that the people we call mumu go school and if you cant spell very well nothing for you so help your self now.

GUY DEVGUY, NA UR ENGLISH NO BE VERY GOOD U CAN GO LEARN WELL WELL FROM DA COLEMAN OR U GO CHECK UR FORMAT WITH ME MY GUY MY FORMAT IS NOT VERY GOOD BUT MAKE GO BETTER BOMB THEN SHOWMAN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ONE LUV MY GUYS

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing Great work LB. This is getting better and better
Quote:
call me on this number if you get mind 07031925556 and meet me for Allen junction anytime you want i ready for you and your idiot friend.

His phone number could come in handy. Twisted Evil He is sort of indicating a location (Allen junction), I wonder if some lose cannon lads could be sent his way?

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that now are you not only wasting his time, but he is assembling a group to carry on about your spelling. Almost a reverse mass bait! Great job Dev. Thumbs up

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mrs.C4therine 8uck
to me

show details 11:09 AM (6 hours ago)

Are you not a FOOL? f course you are you illiterate idiot that claims to be p***r B****.(*EDIT* Name changed- Black Dog)Your spellings and word pronounciation is an apology letter to your DEAD MOTHER who is still languishing in HELL waiting for your paralysed FATHER to join suit. STUPID FOOL. you will be the first to vanish the face of this EARTH because you are a NUISANCE to MAN KIND and to GOD your creator.

PERISH YOU SICK IDIOT AND THE WORLD SHALL GET RID OF BASTARDS LIKE YOU.

thats my latest lad-rant... i think they are getting smarter

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GUY DICKSON NO BE HAPPY WITH NA ENGLISH IN MA BOMBIN HE GO MAKE ME TAKE NA ENGLISH CLASS AGAN.... Sad

[email protected]
Quote:

You are in level 300 with this kind of English? Then my little brother in class three will also be in his final year in the University at Nigeria because the kind of English he speaks is far better than yours. Immediately you finish reading this message just kneel down and say your last prayers. O good for nothing creature, you are going to die slowly in the midst of your love ones so as your parents and siblings. There is no need being arguing with you this foolish creature because I have better things doing. Sorry for you.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] has sent his message for the day to me
Quote:
your a Little boy but a BIG FOOL,

i asked you to write back with good english but see with you wrote.

who is your teacher? am sorry for you.

you can only make money with okada job because you cant make money with this your yeye rubish english.

i will show people your reply because your english makes people laugh and call you BIG FOOL.

Please write me rubish english.

So I sent him the following for his correction Laughing
Quote:
B NA BIGEST MUMU FOR INTERNET. MUGU LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN DE VILAGE FIRMING. GOAT FORKER IDIOOOOOOOOOOT. U ARE NOT SUPOSE TO EVEN HAVE A BOX. U B SUCH FOOL UR MAMA TOTO SURFER FOR LABOUR FOR NOTING... MUMU FO LIFE, U GET NO FUTURE EXCEPT AS MUGUN FO EFCC.

WASH WASH MEANS U CLEAN UR HIV ASHAWO MONKEY MAMA NA SISTA TOTO B4 DEY GO WORKIN FOR ALLEN AVE. COM CARY WAT AREA BOYZ DO TO U SISTAR. FOCK UR PAPA WEN E FUCK UR BRODA NA GET KISS OF DEATH FOR BABOON GRANMOTHER STINKIN TOTO. UR MAMA AM MONKEY TOTO STINK UP ALL OF NAIJA REAL BAD.

I HAVE NOW PLACE U NAME AT OKIJA SHRINE COMFORT FOR NA LAND O DEAD, BASTERD LIZARD MONKEY. U GO DIE AS POOR CHURCH RAT, BASTERD HE GOAT MUMU WITHOUT FUTURE, U B DISGRACE FO U VILLAGE. MAY CLIFFORD ORJI VISIT UR GENERATION.

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA #1 CAFE RAT GUY COLEMAN ENTER MY BOX AM TELLING ME AM A JOKE? HE CAN GO TO HAIL AND SURFER!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

Idiot fool

Please go back to school and help your self mumu olodo man.

That is my number BIG OLODO like you.

I have showed people your rubbish english and I want you to write me because people wants to laugh Anumanu guy man wey no sabi spell correctly.

give me your number goat.

you no go school and your happy about it. idiot fool

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of the lads spoilt my fun and reported my insult bait email address and now it has been disabled

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic