SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How am i getting on?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
carpetmuncher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys im new on here Im looking to get into scambaiting. i have been looking into it.. reading through the letters archive ECT and i like what im seeing.

I have followed some tips on here and started with somthing very basic just to see how things go Very Happy what do you think guys... should it get some replies Wink

so it started with a basic 419 email

Delboy Trotter to georgeeyakwe141
show details 12:15 AM (0 minutes ago)

Many Greetings to you Mr Eyakwe

I'm Very happy you have decided to contact our church. I can see you are in need of help in your current situation. As part of our faith we will be unable to help in any financial transactions with a person not part of our faith.

Please let me tell you about our church. Arti-Church is a church founded in 1912 by Bishop Jeremy Hammond-May of Shopshire England. The aim of out church is to combine fine arts but also spreading the word of the holy christ. We believe that the abaility to produce fine arts is a gift from our lord. For people of our church we run a paid scholarship programme to make sure our people are well catered for. So.... Would you like to get involved?
We....
Provide our students with the upmost respect and guidance for praising our lord
We pay for our students to produce fine arts for the church (we pay you annually at around $14000 dollars per year*)
All of our work is done via email and internet so you have no need to travel meaning no cost to youself
we will provide you sacred clothing to show our faith
Does this interest you? If you would like to know more about possibly joining our church please reply to myself within the next 5 days. We are quicky running out of placements so you need to be very quick. If you are interested please apply back to us explaining why you are suitable to join the church and please complete the following along with an attached photograph of you:

Questions
Are you good at art?
If you said YES to question 1 then what sort of art are you good at (we mainly deal in Photoshop images and paintings)
Have you been involved in any crime?
Are you Gay? (we cannot accept gay people as we do not believe in homosexuality)
Have you ever had teepee for your bunghole?
Please reply as soon as possible and we will try and help you!

Kind regards and may the fine lord's blessing be upon you!

Rev. Mike Hawk
Chair Reverend of Arti-Church 1912[/img]
Nosmo King
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, from one noob 2 anudder: Welcome.

Reading your reply. This is a good start. I'd suggest treating the letter as your "script", sort of an automated reply to his email. Let it marinate for a few days, soak in and take root. See if he wants to follow up.

I believe of the mistakes I've made in this...hobby, the first and largest was to move too fast and reach too far.

Slow and steady on your replies.
Feel him out. This is essentially a con game where he has to feel that you trust him, not as much as he trusts you, that comes later.
Remember, your church prolly gets a bazillion emails and you've sent out the same number of replies, so it's the second or 4th mail from him that will start to hook him.

I'd possibly cook up a second "newsletter" that he gets from the church, in a week or so. Nice chatty, fulla garbage, nothing aimed at him but something to show that what you said in the first letter was true (art work, clothing, happy bambinos and lots of references to money / stuff you fund / cell phones you give away, etc).
Long list of fake names w/ his in there might be a nice touch and a reason to hit him up again for...whatever you have in mind.

I assume you've applied for a mentor? These guys (at least mine) was a great guy and still answers my noob questions.

Thank you for precipitation with which you have forward to us the scanning copy of the receipt of Money Gram, ***because the scannage was fuzzy.
stop this you sick and hide game, it is getting too much D0n Dav1de Carl0s

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x5 <a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% Risky free offer!]</a>
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good advice, especially the bit about the lad trusting you first and foremost.

And never try to overwhelm the lad with detail initially, they don't read it anyway till they get to the WU stage. if they bother trying to wade through to much verbiage.

Slowly add to the details, a hint one email, more detail the next with another hint of somehting else

Good luck, some good advice above too Wink
Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ditto. The best response is a simple one. Set your hook after that.

Have you read up on the infamous TW@T? notice how the scripted reply says, "yes I want to help you, but I just can't because". It's like that getle tugging on a line making the fish think the bait is real/alive.

Playing dumb enough to be lead by the nose by a lad gets them too. What most of the veteran baiters her would say is the thing is to get in thir head by taking them into the fantasy world of their bait and then turning it horribly wrong.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see you have modelled your mail on the Trotter's Fine Arts baits in the letters forum. You should be aware that this sort of hook only catches about 1% of the lads you send it to. It does work, but you have to send it out to a lot of lads before you find one that will bite. Maybe 5% bite, and most of those fail to send anything.

This is the similar bait I ran a while ago (don't commit necromancy by replying to it). I had to pull every trick in the book to get him to send anything at all, and by the end of it he had definitely had enough.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=991392

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an ambitious one. I have two main modalities running, one is straight (an old man who can't leave the house and his uncooperative daughter). And an experimental one giving grants to set up martial arts schools. I have sent out as many initial baits and have a reply ratio of about 20-1. Most of those die pretty quickly as soon as they realise they have to do something to get the money.

I'd try running a straight bait too. It's not as fancy, but it can be a lot of fun and is a great way to learn what works and what doesn't.

LT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic