SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello all from a New Member

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nufmacsgnivah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I am nufmacsgnivah (Having scam fun backwards) and posted a couple of my e-mails after I sent them to a scammer after following a few rules. Unfortunately, my first response from 'not a New Member' said that my post was 'pointless', so I do hope that other Members are far friendlier. When I stumbled across this site about 9 or 10 months ago, I submitted a few scam e-mails that I had received but only joined up as a Member yesterday/today.

I had posted information on how to Scan your own Western Union (or similar) fake document to PDF format for free at www.softi.co.uk which has a completely free 30 day trial without any watermarks and no credit-card or other details required, plus an OCR program on the same site that again is free for 30 days and would enable a user to convert a PDF document or jpeg/gif/png image to an editable format. I was however asking whether there were editable .doc type format Western Union transfer letters available rather than just the jpeg images which would mean that they needed to be filled in by hand and rescanned whereas an editable document wouild be far quicker so that you could get more Scam-baiting e-mails sent and waste even more of the scammers time. I could of course use the basic layout in order to create editable documents but thought that there may already be some on this site.

Plus, following some of the hilarious posts that I have previously read, I have composed a nice long Scam-baiting letter with lots of nonsense in it, promising to pay by Western Union (or other) as soon as they reply to me giving the details of the bank/Money transfer office they wish to go to. I hope I have a bit more fun as the one reply to my post was that it was pointless didn't do wonders for the friendliness of some of your older Members to Newbies such as myself. Looking for some friendly Members that don't mind pointing me in the right direction.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the 'not a New Member' meant is that you're probably wasting more of your own time than the lad's time. As is by now posted in that thread, combining insults with a large attachment will not encourage them to download said attachment.

The trick is to put in a minimal effort to string them along, that way you can string along multiple lads at the same time and find out which of them are enough fun.

You can safely assume that no insults were meant, only that your method isn't as efficient as it could have been. Read some of the stickies here and apply for a mentor in the help/hints/tips section.

Welcome!

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome nufmacsgnivah

I always think that even if you put more effort into your replies that the lads do, if you are having fun, then that it fine. Sometimes the building of a character can be as much fun as frustrating a lad, and after all it is your time and you can use how you wish.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi nufmacsgnivah and welcome to Eater.

Just had a look back at your posts and have to admit that the reply given to you could have been a lot better worded. In his defence, the user only has 25 posts so probably doesn't know that's not the way things work round here.
Yastreb gave you far better advice in his post.

Like the guys say here - little is more to begin with.
The lads start out with a script. They basically copy and post their first few replies to you and very rarely read anything that you write until you're a few emails in.

Although you've been around for a while, have you thought about signing up for a mentor? It might help to have an experienced baiter who you can swap ideas with.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mentor, yesyes, mentors are a good idea. They guide you, teach you, to let the lad do the work, not you. Why should you do any work. Lads love to work and they repay us with lots of hard work. About the only work I recommend, if you are so inclined and serious is to read a little on lads' cultural aspects. Insightful, informative and always a way to pick their brains.

Sun Tzu's first rule, know your enemy and know yourself and you will always win!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2nd Rule.. whatever happens it's always there fault, never ever your's

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
nufmacsgnivah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Okay, perhaps I was a bit too harsh on the 'Not a new member' who has posted me a nicer reply and I think I owe him/her a nice reply. Good to be on the forum-I totally agree that my post was sort of pointless as I had already sent an abusive e-mail but some of the nice comments have made me think that's it's definitely worth having a 'jolly good go' at Scambaiting and I will use a bit more caution in the future i.e. responding politely and sending false WU money orders etc. but I'm still DEFINITELY going to send them a Bitmap (.bmp) image every time I send a 'money order' or 'bank transfer'. May as well waste as much of their download time as possible-especially as many are on slower networks so this will (I hope) cost them a bit more of their time and their own money (sorry-someone else's money that they have scammed) to pay for their internet time.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi nufmacsgnivah

If you have to send a lad a large file, why not use "writejunk", an excellent app written by a member here some years ago. You can use it to generate an unopenable file, called whatever you want ( maybe WUscan.jpg for instance Wink ) See here http://bit.ly/aEblq for the download.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi nufmacsgnivah, welcome to Eater. Pick out a chair and set a spell. I hope you'll like it here.

Edit to add= I personally always send either bitmaps or Tiff files. I was even thinking in bed before I officially got up this morning that I might be wasting my own time. Yahoo gives a preview of the attachment. I figure who cares. The lad will have to download the entire image to see the fake MTCN. The lad will also use resources to send the image to his manga. I have a collection of photos of a TV starlet. The lads could not afford to send the 2 meg images of her that I send them rendering them useless for scamming. I know it ties up their connection because I will have a lad trying to chat me up and I need only send one photo every 15 minutes to keep him occupied.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic