SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

K1ngsley is an idle T.W.A.T.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sigh...that's not a pyramid, is it? It's a triangular wall. After I'd taken the time to explain the religious significance of the pyramid too, the square base and the four Evangelists, the three sides and the Trinity, above all the lidless Eye that is ever watchful (my theology might be a bit confused there).

Image Image

That said, the guy on the right does look like Kingsley from the TWAT form...

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though they got it wrong, it's still an excellent trophy.
clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
Excellent Very Happy Congratulate him on completing one fourth of his pyramid Very Happy

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophy. Laughing

Those look like bags of cement, could they have found a store for a building site and just moved a few? Mybe they should show you a base made up of 10 sacks by 10 sacks as a solid base?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophies!

I baited a K¦ngsley a few years ago; the photo I received from him had him in a very ill-fitting navy blue suit. My K¦ngsley had a different face that your K¦ngsley does! Laughing

He, too, was a real idiot. It didn't take me long to get him off script and have him fall in love with me. I sent him photos of 'myself' that showed a rather unattractive female, shall we say (chopped, no innocent people were used) and he still thought that he could convince me that he'd move the earth for me without expecting a thing in return except unconditional love. What did he think I was, a golden retriever? NO JOKES!!!

It was very funny. I had him running back and forth from the airport -- it was so long ago, I forget which airport that I was supposed to arrive at to meet him, with my alkie mother as a chaperone.

It's a shame that I didn't save that bait. I lost it several crashes and one computer ago...

Wink

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic