SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hilarious-what a great site this is

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nufmacsgnivah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used this site a few times to check out previous scammers and have submitted 419 sites before for review but I only properly joined yesterday and am having the most fun-have a look at my ridiculous posts back to one scammer (all in one topic here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1451069&sid=123f85491ac67775771ad305ae48926e#1451069

I'm now trawling through my old 'Lottery and 'other' scam e-mails' to send out my most recently composed letters of absolute meaningless. I remember there being a Western Union money order that you could download from this site and how bizarre for a Bride to be to rant on about the Western domination of Africa-yeah sure it's wrong what happened IN THE PAST but it has nothing to do with our generation who have grown to accept multiculturalism and if 'Rose' believes that Obama is the Saviour of the World, then why in hell has he supported the American Banks and profited from it greatly over the last 20 years or so. I don't see Obama worrying with £250,000+ per year and a guaranteed ex-presidents income of several million a year. So the grandson of a slave IS leading the free world 'Rose' and you appear to not like this as THIS MAN IS STILL IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN WITH THE US ARMY-so you are very hypocritical 'Rose'. Rose does appear to be a very racist bigoted person who should be exposed. Shame I didn't see a picture of the real 'Rose' collecting 'her' non-existent money when it probably is a guy called Nkambu from Ghana, Nigeria or some such country. Great postings-smiling away like a lunatic. I must look for the Western Union form here on this site. Keep up the good work guys and gals-hilarious to scam the scammers.

Last edited by nufmacsgnivah on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh... welcome to Eater? Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

err... yeah

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater. Very Happy

Don't forget to read the stickies, bait safe and sign up for a mentor. But, most importantly, have fun and don't run with scissors. You could put somebody's eye out!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
nufmacsgnivah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm confused-I create a new post and the replies on it have nothing to do with me or what I have written-am I just posting on a general board for everyone as I don't get it? Surely if I post a subject the replies are supposed to relate to what I have written, not an ongoing battle from a baiter and scammer who appears to have been arrested-excellent-one down about 1.5 million to go-but I'm stuck on this posting thing.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. Maybe that's because you're post doesn't have very much to do with this board as well...

First thing: why post about posting a topic in another board? People will find it there.
Second thing: you say something about a Western Union form and where should you download it. That's a question and should go in the help/hints/tips forum (or use the search function). I don't know where to find it right now, or I would've answered your question here, I'm not not-answering the question just because it shouldn't (strictly speaking) be in this board.
Third: the rest of the post is quite hard to follow, maybe because we lack the context to understand it. maybe it's about that other topic you posted (but then why post that part here, and not at the other topic?), or maybe it's because there's exactly 6 (unless I miscounted) points in that whole paragraph, and three of them are in the last 2 lines.

If you post about so much different stuff in one post, how can you expect people not to be confused?

EDIT: The fourth point is this threads title, it doesn't match the content... The title is: "Hilarious-what a great site this is", and then you start about a post you made and then go on about what you're doing now.

Noah Bode
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it has to do with some bride (or is it Bride?), certain Rose who appeared out of nowhere and Obama (how did he come in all this?) and his salary (now that is confusing)

edit,
my reply is to nufmacsgnivah's post, but my typing skills somehow deteriorated over night.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using paragraphs would help.

I did get that you want the WU receipt generator. Here it is:
http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy AKA "The Facility." There are quite a few sarcastic people around here, but please don't take it personally. Just pick out the helpful tips, and ignore the rest or chuckle at it. Very Happy

I like your enthusiasm, and I hope you'll grow a thick skin with lots of fur on it, hopefully, and stick around for some fun with us. And listen to the weasel. She knows what's she's talking about. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
CPH25
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello

im also new in this site Smile

i didnt knew there was a site like this or there were people who was messing with theese scammers - But i must say that reading your email exchanges is like to watch a really fun comedy movie Very Happy - many thanks for hours of entertainment! I remember Nigerian letters from like 10 yrs back in time, and have never thought about it since, before i saw a link to this site from a poker forum 1 week ago...

Thumbs up!
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh... I see.
nufmacsgnivah reversed: havingscamfun Smile
Welcome. Read some stickies and visit the University. Have fun.

Although we didn't know what you were ranting about Confused

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^A poker site? Gambling? Who's been gambling around here??! Shocked

Welcome to Eater, CPH25. Very Happy I hope you will place your bet here, and give baiting a try. We'll hold your hand, until you are ready to lay down your cards.

@the Eater members - You may now beat me with your abuse for those corny words above. But, I was only bluffing.

(runs and hides...)

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
most importantly, have fun and don't run with scissors. You could put somebody's eye out!

I'm perfectly safe to run with!
Gee whiz, you take out a weasel's eye and she thinks she needs to warn every strange noob who wanders in. Accidents happen.
Besides, I think the patch looks fetching.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^hint to MrScissorkick

the weasel is spoken for

Hi Slap, good to see you again

nufmacs, as mentioned above, it was a bit confusing trying to follow your post, for a moment I was thinking it belonged more in the thread for serious postwhores fruit flies and Detritius, not that I have anything against walking piles of granite, but it was a bit hard trying to figure out what you were on a about

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nufmacsgnivah wrote:
Surely if I post a subject the replies are supposed to relate to what I have written

And what would that have been, exactly? I'm still trying to figure out what you were trying to say in your original post. Confused

CPH25: Welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nufmacsgnivah wrote:
I'm confused-I create a new post and the replies on it have nothing to do with me or what I have written

We are usually drunk.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the positive comments (and the negative ones-I haven't taken them to heart) as they have all given me good advice and I can't wait to start Scambaiting properly. Sorry if I confused anyone but I just did things in the wrong order. I gave an abusive reply to the Scammer from my e-mail originally (then remembered this site) and sent 2MB-4MB 'payment' orders to the Scammer that I had been abusive to. I thought that the Scammers would have had so many replies and different Scammers working on the same Scam might have opened up my e-mails. My total nonsense e-mail I intended to use on previous scammers that I could dig out (in short sections of course)-promising them that there were several tens of thousands due to them-much in the same way that they have been doing. Scam the scammers I say.

All comments were welcomed and my skin has thickened to that somewhat akin to a rhino hide. Watch this space-I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun. Hmmm, wonder how many Scammers we could actually get to pay to 'release' a payment to us. I particularly enjoyed a post telling me how 'Michael Palin' had offered a voice-over contract to a Scammer and got him to record eight hours of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy-brilliant-wish I'd have known, I would love to work with this particular Scambaiter as I really am an audio expert (I am a published Producer-not famous by any strretch of the imagination) but I have some brilliant noise removal software, so I would have loved to have offered a sample of the 'cleaned up' version so that I could 'hopefully' get the Scammer to agree to pay for the 'audio services' that would give them $8,000+. Michael Palin-I'm coming looking for you-LOL-BRILLIANT SITE-LOVE IT ALREADY.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nufmacsgnivah wrote:
...wonder how many Scammers we could actually get to pay to 'release' a payment to us...

...that I could 'hopefully' get the Scammer to agree to pay for the 'audio services' that would give them $8,000+.

Hi nufmacsgnivah, and welcome here. Smile

The two segments of your post that I have quoted would be considered "cash baiting", that and discussions thereof are not condoned here.

*** 419 EATER FORUM RULES AND F.A.Q. PLEASE READ ***

There are far more devious tortures to apply to the lads than getting a little money from them; A nice tattoo, a safari etc.

Take a look here for some good tutorials on advanced lad harassment. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
We are usually drunk.

Only "usually"...you are such a slacker!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

uhhh, yeah, coffee should definitely be off your list for al day consumption.

As for looking for a baiter to work with I hear that someone named SOOI is a great one.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no cashbaits on here iam sure i could very easy get some money out of them enough to make a decent living but that makes me a scammer myself so it make no sence to bait them and try to scam them....its atopic i see regulary comes up here....for some of the newer(iam new to btw) it seems a goal to get money out of profesional scammers believe me its not that hard its done before but its simply not allowed here and thats why i am on this site and not on sites who do allow it or at least not forbid it.Let them make expensive phonecalls let them get a nice tatoo let them buitl a pyramide send them on a safari and there so many more things you can do to waste there time and money...i remember the lad that went to the slums for give the poor food if im right it was M00seknuckle prooved with picutures and all....that was great stuff...Nick the cop recently let a lad safari half the world those are the baits we want and admire on this site.....i am sure i forget to mention many many more but those are recent baits who made my day even my week.

BTW welcome to eater and read more stickies etc its all well explained there what this site stands for.......now you have a rhino skin i am sure this mail not gone hurt you......I hope you here to stay and become a baiter that make the lads life a hell

mugu_eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic