SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personal message from Joy!

Quote:
Even if I need help I will not take any BULSHIT from any body that will stand to tell me that I have a mental problem because I ask for my money that was diverted by your staffs with proofs I have sent to whoever think she is incharge whom is called Patricia all that will clear the matter purely that you have some crooks in your company so If no body want to believe me and respond positively to me then it means am dealing with GHOST and nothing more.
Come how is it that all the staffs of m00seknuckle are all in gmail.com does it mean this company do not have there own website that carries company email? All this stuffs made me think am dealing with the wrong person.

It merits a reply:

Quote:
After reading your previous message and looking over your latest one, I'd say paranoia would be a spot-on decision.
You haven't given any proof that your money's been "diverted" and the evidence that we're "GHOST" is that we don't just take your word for it that we're full of crooks. That is so totally lame!
Also, what's the problem with individual gmail accounts? By Hel's frozen teeth - we're not a Federal department. You should think a bit rather than dash off stupid and deranged accusations!

ETA leeting

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D4rl1ngt0n's been told:

Quote:
You've got some luck on your side. The Board has decided to terminate your employment, but you're up for a severance package of $5,000 USD.
The money will to be hand delivered to you by our agent in Calabar, Nigeria. He's been told to meet you in Calabar at your hotel when you arrive and give you the cash there. Please let me know when you plan to get there, so I can let him know.
And when the movie comes out, you can see what you turned down.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
does it mean this company do not have there own website that carries company email

Where is he getting these ideas from?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darl's quick to get back:

Quote:
I really appreciate your efforts towards me but i want to remind you that i didn't turn down the offer because i was happy when you break the news to me and i accept to do the project to give you the best which you know.
After i did my research i come to find out there is money attach to the project which i told you about and even went to an extent begging if you can help me out with some money to prosecute the project which you decline and told you to give me one week to run around and see if i can rise some money but to no avail due to economic situation in my country.Things maybe fine in your country because of the good leaders you people but the reverse is the case here.
I can still do the project if really the company send money for me.I can use part of the money to do it but if it is to late i still wish you people the best.
I believe in destiny.........

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - Another nice slap on Joy! Laughing Once Darlington gives us "available dates to travel in November," I'll see if I can get Mr. Delay Himself, Dr. O., to agree and commit to the time. Then it's off to Calabar. Very Happy

I will give each scammer the other one's name, but not email of course unless I need a fake one! Once both are in Calabar, we give them the address of the Psychiatric Hospital in Calabar, but not tell them what the building really is... Laughing If they don't like it there, our agent could have left back for 55C Cameroon as he didn't see them in the lobby. If they follow, fine; if not, fine too! We hate these guys! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the funniest things about all this is that Joy thinks he's dealing with just one person now but in fact he's atually dealing with more people than he ever was when just me and MG were giving him hell Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darlingt0n's Destiny is traveling to Calabar to get his $5,000. Very Happy Surely, he's not going to give that up! If so, we will donate it to the orphans of the Delta Region. We need an answer, as Dr. Delay cannot wait forever for D@rlingt0n to make up his mind. Mad Heck, it's only a 200 mile trip from his house in 0werr1. Probably only cost him $20 round trip by bus.

Update. Pat emailed the Toad.
Quote:
Dear Dr. David O,

We have contacted our other agents, and are awaiting their time schedules.
Once I have answers from them, I will coordinate our payment agent and let you
know the place and time to meet in Calabar.

I assume that you are ready on any day this month, with adequate notification?
I will give you as much advance notice as I can, to make your travel as easy and
painless as possible to you.

Warmest regards,
Pat
"Easy?" yes! "Painless?" No. Laughing

Moving right along...another update.
Pat wrote to D@rlingt0n and received a typical cryptic message from Dr. O.
Quote:
Dear Mr. D@rlingt0n,

I am trying to coordinate our efforts here, as we have two other agents who are
scheduled for severance payment this month. We would like to kill three birds
with one stone as they say, and have our agent in Cameroon come to Calabar to
meet all three of you at the same time. We would like to have this done by the
end of the month. Please let me know your available dates to be in Calabar in
November.
Once I have gotten some replies back from our other two agents with their available
times to meet us, I will let all of you know the location and time of day to meet our
Cameroon agent.
Thank you for your prompt reply.

It's too bad that you weren't interested in applying yourself harder on Cammy's
project. You would have stood to gain much more money had you completed it.
Oh, well. To each his own. You are still entitled to your severance payment
regardless.
If you are not interested in meeting our agent in Calabar this month to pickup
your money, Mr. Darlington, then let us know, and we will donate the cash to
local orphanage homes in the Delta Region instead.

It is better to give than to receive, unless you have nothing to give.

Warmest regards,
Pat
Smile

Quote:
Patricia Crokin,

Thanks for the updates as just accessed.

we are well prepared to work along your route course of instructions on receipt,
as soon as forwarded towards making sure the calabar Modeling feasta is a
reality.

If urgent need calls for oral information,pls do have it ultimate to contacting
me any time for advise/instructional values.

Thanks.

Dr.David O.
"feasta?" "oral information" "Instructional values?" hahaha Laughing Whatssit all mean, Frumpy? I lost my decoder ring? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D@rlingt0n has agreed to travel anytime, too! Now we have two Weiners going to Calabar! Laughing jump_4_joy
Quote:
Ms. Cr0k1n,

How are you?it has been a very length period we wrote to each other.Am surprise to see you write today.I wrote Ms.Camille this morning concerning the project and am still waiting for her response i thank you for endorsing me to do the project.

As for the meeting in Calabar am ready to come over any time you people fix the date and the venue.

Best Regard,

D@rlingt0n.
I like the way he remembered to call me Ms. Cr0k1n, too! Laughing
Hmmmm...I wonder if Joy is interested in learning just how easy it is to collect severance cash?

Safari Issac to Chad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Joy again:

Quote:
Contact Jeremy to tell you more about my case he knows what haapen to my money which he adviced Emily to transfer to one crook called Judy who fake to be a man that deals on second hand vehicules whom suposed to be sending me a Jeep with my money paid to her as claimed by Emily which I know both all of them diverted the money for there own Wicked use and they alone can tell you what happend to that money.

With reference to Darl's letter to Pat - can I assume that Pat forwarded it to Cammy?

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assume? Sure, why not. And when he gets his money, maybe he can re-apply for employment. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy to Joy:

Quote:
That's just stupid - we never pay in kind; only in cashy money. If you got ripped off by a second-hand car dealer then that's your problem, not ours.
We aren't here to correct your mistakes. If you think we are, then you are either delusional or sociopathic.

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Joy - Cammy must have struck a nerve:

Quote:
I am not to be blamed here because after concluding my project with your firm and the job approved by the directors as Jeremy told me and my payment of $15k approved tro be sent to me then J3r3my being the person that contacted me for the Job I did and whom am dealing with I begged him that since he is America where many of my friends normally buy there cars and jeep from then I requested that he use part of my money to buy me a jeep and send it to me if he can and J3r3my told me that it is easy to do because he has a friend by name 3mily who deals on Vehicules there in America who will buy and send me the Jeep then after he Jeremy will send me my balance through Western Unuon.

J3r3my linked me to 3mily the jeep broker whom I talked with and she sent me copy of a black jeep that I accepted and then J3r3my and 3mily your company accountant made payment for the Jeep tp 3mily the broker though I was not there to confirm all this but all I read it is through the email and Do you know that this finnaly turn out to be a scam from either J3r3my and the broker or within your accountant and the broker because till date the Jeep never get to Nigeria port as they claimed they shipped it with a fake shipment documents they sent to me with fake company name and fake phone and fax numbers. When I ask J3r3my to send me my balance he told me that they hide it some where inside the jeep then I know this is now A SCAM AND GAME.

Finally, to my suprise knowing that the game is up one Judy W0lf who they used to be another broker from China who claimed to be a man dealing on the jeep while the deals goes on came up to tell me that she was not a man and she is working along with 3mily to make sure they divert the money meant for my payment and for the jeep which they have done and that I should not talk of it and if I do she threating to set me up.

I think from this mail if you are not of the same with them you will understand that I did nothing to get this rubish from the whole of them that write me because I complained of what is happening some body comes to be DOCTOR who I do not know thinks that I have Mental problem because that so CALLED P4T feels that because am from the black Africa that she will talk to me any how.

Anyway if you are not of this crooks then I will surely know from your mails and I want you to know that I need my money paid to me but where they have decided to eat it am still Saying that God sees all that happen in secret and I know that whoever that is involved in this will not see the year 2010 am 100% sure of this. So Cami11e am having doubt from whoever that writes me from this m00sechuckle because from all that I have past through and seen I do not think this company EXIST but if it does EXIST no body will eat my money and go FREE from there.

Mod edit for Google obfuscation. - JF

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's reply:

Quote:
Where to start?

First off, you'd better have some proof of this. We take things very seriously here and the thought that we have dishonesty in the ranks is a terrible matter. On the other hand, it's an easy accusation to sling around in order to cover up your own blunders.

Secondly, you should never have asked to be paid in kind. That is totally against our remit. That whole scenario you described is just ridiculous and would never be agreed to.

Thirdly, if you are accusing Pat of mistreating you because you're African then you are WRONG! M00seknuckle has no place for racists and I know that Pat isn't. Playing that sort of game ("You're all against me because [whatever]" is pretty much the trademark of the pathetic failure.

Finally - God is going to punish M00seknuckle? You are so out of touch. For your sake, GET HELP!

Right now - I'm chatting with Joy. Wish me luck!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chat!

Quote:
me: Do you wish to chat?
PM Joy: yes i would like to chat with C4mmy if she is on line
me: I'm C4mmy. Who else?
Joy: C4mmy am Joy
me: I know that!
Joy: the script writter
PM me: That I didn't know.
Joy: am sending you mail right away
me: Why mail? We're chatting, right?
Joy: ok I can send u response to ur last mail to me through this chat if u like
me: Makes sense.
Go ahead.
Joy: ok hold on
Cami11e,
How could I know that it is wrong to ask J3r3my who connected me to m00seknuckle to use part of my money to assist me buy a JEEP and return the balance to me through western union? Is ok if I made a blunder by aslking J3r3my to buy that for me with my money what did he not send me my balance through the means I told him off? Because they have devilisah arrangement in there mind he refused to send me the money as I told him rather he told me he hide it inside the fake JEEP that he never paid for.
9:35 PM All Am telling you C4my is that if m00seknuckle is EXISTING and not A GHOST COMPANY then I need my money sent to me because I have sent all the proofs to Pat yet all she wants me to answer is questions that they sent to a mental person. Is like she never know am an inteligent girl and never a mental FOOL.
me: That's just wrong on so many levels.
Joy: what is wrong C4mmy
me: He should never have made that deal and as for agent payments by Western Union - we don't do that.
So (I'll play devil's advocate for a bit) - let's assume that all this is what happened.
Joy: if you he told tht is wrong to use western Union I would hve giving him accoiunt to send it
me: Either we have several rogue elements inside MM or someone is spoofing MM communications.
I can't see the former as being true.
Joy: So wht r u telling me? Does it mean I have been dealing wit a wrong person Called J3r3my and 3mily
me: It's possible.
I can't say for sure. I need something to work with.
Joy: I dont tink so because I ve his email address with me like urs and tht of 3mily
What do u want to work with I can send it to u if I ve it
me: It's possible to spoof email addresses. It happened once in my old optusnet account - I got a lot of complaints about people not getting their goods. Someone was using my name in some scam about holiday rentals. Took weeks to settle.
Joy: c4mmy are u there????
me: If you could forward me the emails from J3r3my and 3mily I could do some quiet sleuthing. If it is someone here (gods forbid!) I'd have to tread softly. VERY softly.
Joy: Plz Explain do u want me to send u all the mails I ve communicated with them or there email address
me: It HAS to be everything - the complete messages as received. The addresses alone aren't worth squat. I know that for a fact.
Joy: ok am doing it write away at least let me send u the areas where they told me that the board of directors has approved my payment
PM me: No - I need them all.
Joy: am sending it i ve sent one others are coming
PM me: Shiny.
Joy: wht do u mean by shiny
me: Good is what I mean by shiny.
me: I've started to receive them. How many are there in total?
Joy: they lots of them but I ve sent u the once u can work with just go through them and let me know what u think about them
Will do.
Joy: plz c4mmy am banking on u to get justice
whn r u normally on line so I can be on to chat with u always
me: I'll do my best.
Joy: God will bless u for me
me: Meh.
I'll go now and read them. You'll hear from me. CYA.
Joy: wht is Meh
me: Oh - it's sort of a shrug, like, it's no big deal.
Joy: ok hve a sound weekend and God bless u will see the fake documents as well
ok tks
me: kthnxbai
Joy: u will see the crook tht they used to divert the money as well I sent u her mails

Sand Timer x 7
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Do use up his bandwidth why don't you?

Hilarious this could take him all day. Respect! Razz Laughing Shocked

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Yastreb! That's the way to wind her up! Laughing
I asked a mod to edit Joy's email up there^^ where she mentioned the company name, as I didn't see you around. Wink

Now, wouldn't it be funny if C@mmy can talk Joy into going to Calabar, and she eventually finds out that the hacker email spoofer is/was a patient in the Psychiatric Hospital going by the name of R1chard H3ad, alias "Dickbo1!!" Laughing He lives in nearby Enugu, I believe. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
me: kthnxbai

I can has jeep?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D4rl1ngt0n update!

Cammy wrote:

Quote:
I'm really not impressed with your explanations, if only because there is no way that those things you needed for the shoot would have cost $500. You weren't being honest with me, were you?
In any event Pat confirmed that the payout has been approved. She didn't tell me the full details of where you'll be paid out - I'll get back to you once I've got them.

Darl replied (and note the last line!):

Quote:
How can you say that am not honest with you.You should remember that those props are not manufactured locally in Nigeria rather it is imported by dealers who sell it and you should know that it will cost more nevertheless thanks so much.
I wait to hear from you the time they will make the payment, at least we are parting ways mutual without any interior motive.
A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.

Cammy had her views on that:

Quote:
Are you trying to kid me? You are telling me, in all seriousness, that not one of those items was made locally? Nigeria is not Zangaro. Don't try to put one over me.
I wasn't in favour of the severance package but it wasn't my decision to make. You'll get your money when they sign off on it.
And a gentleman keeps his word and gives honest accounting!

(Note; Zangaro is the fictional nation in Frederick Forsyth's The Dogs of War.)

Next up: Joy!

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun May 22, 2016 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to buy some time and sent Joy this:

Quote:
Did you suggest the Jeep deal first or did that come from J3r3my?

Her reply had an interesting feature (emphasis added):

Quote:
On your question. I was the one that suggested to Jeremy about the Jeep first. Why I did so was that since I know lots of people from our country here that do buy cars and Jeeps from America through there friends and relations who is staying there then I decided to appeal to J3r3my since he is my boss that connected me to the script writting job with your company which I did and he told me that the work was approved by the board of directors for him to assist me as a matter of trust and confidence on him to help me buy an INFINITY QX4 2OO2 Model Jeep with part of my money and send me the balance like I have told you earlier.

J3r3my accepted that he has a friend that deals on vehicules and it will be easy for him to get me what I wanted in a good price and shape. So that is how I concluded the Jeep issue with him which he lead me into the hands of this crooks that diverted my money even with my cry when I noticed the foul play that they should send me all my money that I am suspecting a SCAM from them they refused till date. It was when I told them point blank that my prophet told me that they never send any jeep to me was when that other crooks that fake her names to be Lung T13n D1a0 the broker who finally called her name to be JUDY W0LF opend up and write me that mail I which sent to you that herself and 3mily diverted the money for there own use and they never sent any jeep for real.
I hope I have explain to you what happened I expect your urgent reply I fore see that you are the person that will help me out in this matter and ready to respond to anything more you wants to know from me and I want you to know that I signed the contract as well.

So Cammy asked:

Quote:
This has me puzzled:
It was when I told them point blank that my prophet told me that they never send any jeep to me
You have a prophet? Please explain!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, she does have a prophet:

Quote:
Yes I have prophet that told me the truth of what I want to know like in this case when it became clearly that my money has been diverted and they did not send the Jeep. I told both J3r3my, 3mily and that crook broker that I suspect a foul play that they never sent anything but they all insisted they sent it with fake documents from the broker as i sent to you and I visited my prophet to confirm what is happening there he told me that I should forget does crooks that they never send anything called jeep nor the money and I told it point blank to the Broker then she opened up to me that they did not send the Jeep rather they diverted the money for there own use and I have sent you copy of the mail I received from the broker which will clarify this issue.
Even yesterday I was with my prophet and he still said same am only waiting for the out come of what you will assist me do before myself and him will go to mountain to pray a dengerious payers against whoever that took part in diverting and eating that my money because that person can never go free I swear.
Do you have any more questions to ask me? Can I trust you concerning this matter?

Of course Cammy has questions!

Quote:
I have to tread carefully here. But bear in mind that I'm looking at this from the outside. I didn't know about this prophet. If I had I'd have added another thing to consider.
Please don't take this badly, but I have to ask you this question.
Do you totally trust your prophet? Are you sure of his complete discretion?

I wouldn't mind hearing from this prophet!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And Joy trusts her prophet!

Quote:
Yes I trust this prophet 1000% because he never say a thing and it does not happen and he never say what he is not sure off. You can see does crooks where making fool of me for weeks till when I went to him to know what is happening and he told me point blank that there was no JEEP sent nor my money and when I told that crook called Judy who claimed to be the jeep broker that am 100% sure that she claiming to be he did not sent any jeep then she came up with the pure confirmation of what my prophet said that truly she and 3mily diverted the money for there own use.
Now what do you think of such a man of God the prophet who said such thing and it was confirmed by the people that diverted the money? This Prophet can do lots of wonderful things and am going to meet him like I told you earlier for us to join hand and make an agreement and dengerious prayers as he told me that if they refuse to send mre my money after one month that I should come back so we can fight back with prayers against whoever that is involved in diverting my money as long as it is a clean job that I did and needed to receive my payment and if after the prayer I do not get my money then I will not ask of it again but I know wonderful things that is beyond human imaginations MUST surely happen to any body involved in this issue am sure of it because I trust the prayers of this prophet a lot hence I have seen lots that he has done through prayers.
So Cammy do not Worry yourself, Am only trying to see if you can be of assistance to me tell the authorities of mooseknuckle if they do EXIST of what is happening so far to an employee of there company who did and executed a job giving to her yet without receiving her payment rather the money meant for her ended up in another peoples account. If there is any assistance you have personally for me ok if not I am almost getting to final of it no body plays game with me as such and go free.
Have a nice day.
reply.

Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Noes! I'm going to get "dengerious prayers" coming my way.

I wonder if this holy man of god is aware of Joy's unicorn porn fixation? Do be sure and let him know if he makes contact won't you.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - the plot thickens - Cammy wrote:

Quote:
You have me worried. If you are going to give total credence to this prophet, then if I find out something that goes against his word, you won't believe me.
You talk about M00seknuckle as if it's a fake but - I work for MM, and I can tell you, it exists! I am trying to sort this out, but if you go to your prophet and he tells you to start your prayers of revenge then it's clear that you've already given up on me.
Please think about that.

Prompt reply:

Quote:
Am only telling you my next plan before I met you on this issue and if truly in your hart that you want to help me at least find out what happend to the matter and my money that will be so good. I will only take a revenge action where am made a lier or a mental person like Pat and the so called Doctor Wayne has labelled me even with bunch of evidence with them.
Since you are in charge now I will give you time to work out things and let me know though before God and man you are not part of the people that diverted my money and no harm will reach you at all. I hope am in other with you so I will expect you give me day to day update of your investigations and findings regarding this.
If I may ask where are you from you and where do you live? Can I get your direct phone number? Cammy, Please What is the position of Pat with ?

Hmmm...

Sand Timer x 7
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmmm if this prophet is a man of God, what must he think about Joy's p0rn script Shocked I'm surprised the prophet would even entertain her questions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic