SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Long winded rants from your lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told my lad that I have sent his money to another lad, I received a phone call by Usman Bello and he told me to sent him the money, and it got me this reply:

Quote:

THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND FEEL VERY PITY OF YOUR EMAIL SENT. MEANWHILE, YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT SENDING MONEY TO ANYBODY FOR NOTHING,RATHER YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY FOR THE COST OF TRANSFER BUT SINCE YOU DECIDED TO SEND MONEY TO THE MISCREANT WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE YOUR FUND,WELL I MUST TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL LETTER REGRET WHAT YOU HAVE PUT YOUR SELF INTO AND STILL GET BACK TO ME. IN CONCLUSION, ALL I WILL STILL TELL YOU IS THAT YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS STILL HERE IN OUR OFFICE AND ALSO READY FOR TRANSFER AND BE INFORMED THAT THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC ARE STILL ON THERE INVESTIGATION REGARDING THIS MATTER AND THEY PROMISE THAT THEY MUST GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS MATTER IN MAKING SURE THEY BRING THIS MAN TO BOOK FOR INVOLVING IN FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, EXTORTING MONEY FROM INNOCENT ONCE LIKE YOU.I WILL ADVISE YOU TO ADHERE STRICTLY TO MY ADVISE SO THAT YOU WILL LOOSE THIS FUND, BECAUSE IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS YOU MAY LOOSE THE FUND AND IT WILL NOT BE IN YOUR BENEFIT.THAT TIME YOU WILL BE REGRETING SO TRY TO REASON WITH ME AS I WILL NOT BE A PARTY THAT WILL MAKE YOU TO LOOSE YOUR FUND AS I AM A VERY GOOD CHRISTIAN THAT DOES NOT LIKE SEEING BENEFICIARIES SUFERING TO RECEIVE THEIR FUND BECAUSE MOST OF YOU BORROWED MONEY TO EXECUTE THIS CONTRACT WITH THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, SO TRY AS MUCH AS YOU COULD TO WORK WITH MY ADVISE AS I CAN NEVER MISLEAD YOU.

If you have long angry rants from your lads please post them. They are fun to read

Applesauce420
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if it counts as an angry rant, but I had a fellow last night on YIM who buzzed me for a consistent fifteen minutes. Fifteen straight minutes of buzzing. Then he moved on to paste-spamming me my last e-mail to him:

Quote:
Are you a deaf, dumb, blind donkey farmer? I've told you six times - You stood me up here in Ghana, why should I go to Burkina to see you? Jerk.

I was so offended.. Considering I wasn't even in front of my computer.

This morning, his banker (who provided me with a URL that didn't work - Imagine that!) e-mailed me again to sign the docs.

Poor lad.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite - and from a Lottery Lad: it is satisfying when one of those writes more than three sentences:

Quote:
If you really want your prize, then you should learn to obey any instruction given to you and stop doing things your own way. This is the warning we have received. And with reference to the lottery officer, I hereby bring to warning to you.

Why must you pay into a wrong account and you think you will hold me responsible for loss of money? Never, that will never happen. You have never obeyed any instruction from the begining and you think this will lead you through? How many times will I tell you to do what is expected of you at the right time?

I have just received information from the new company that you paid into a wrong account. Look, Sir, our company will not be held responsible for any lose of money by you because know that the owner of the account I gave to you earlier is in the ospital and no body even knows if she will survive or not.

Be informed today that Mrs Irene will not be held responsible too because we never asked you to pay any money there the second time. First I paid for you, second, I refund with my moey too yet you keep doing what you wish. I am not happy about your actions ecause you are not even serious to start with.

How can I be doing dealing with someone and he is not willing to give out his phone number, does this show any form of seriousness? Can you tell me you do not receive calls in your farm or office? Do you think I am a kid, by the way? For your own good, and for the last time, go and buy a mobile phone and give the number for easy communication, for God's sake. And for your information, No pay is confirmed because you lost the money to a wrong account and they are even angry at me saying that you are not serious and they will not suffer themselves. If you know what is good for you, just do. I should not be begging you take what belongs to you.

I am a nice and simple person but if you do not appreciate that, then I will leave you alone and I have nothing to lose at all. We need your phone number immediately because you gave me a number earlier and I cannot locate it anymore. So, get a number now because we do n ot deal thata way, I was even trying to do my best for you but you are jus taking my help for granted.

We treat all our clients equally and the fact that you have a cheque of 801,613 Euro in our company does not mean you should be treated differently. No. I only helped you from my heart and now you want to cause problem for me in my company. How could you paid another company's fee into an account not given to you? Does that make any sense and did you consult me before doing that? Or you want to pay me back with evil after all my help?

Now you need to hear all sort of rubish talk around my ears. Now you want to make lose my job because I extended some favours to you at first and now you are rubbing me with ears and sorrow.

Call me now and also call the Comapny where your prize is now and note that you are almost losing your prize if you are not careful because you are not acting according to the rules ever given to you.

You even make me fee you are just playing with me. You always do things at wrong time, and even when you paid the fee at first, you refused sending the deposit slip, and blindly, I spent my hard earned money to settle that because my company will not want to hear that. Afererall, I gave you that account and you said you have paid the fee into the account, so whether good or bad, I must provide the money by any means. Now another issue. and you think I will be responsible for it. NOT AT ALL. If you do not know the pains, I have been facing because of you, today, I let you know because I anot happy.

Sort your things out and that is all. Reply now and talk to me. Talk to the other company too ecause there is noting I can do. Iren is at the point of death and we cannot force her to provide any money. Send the payment slip if you paid any money to Irene's account the second time. That is the best I can do. If I see the SLIP, I may as well help you out as usual because what I am doing for God to bless me and because human beings.

My character replied:

Quote:
I'm sorry about that.

And then received:

Quote:
I will advise you to stop disturbing me over this issue because I told you all these earlier. Could anyone just delibrately pay his hard earned money into a wrong account.

Who you expect to be blamed? Me? Did I ask you to pay to the account? Infact, I even wonder if you playing with me. There is no sign of seriousness in everything you are doing.

For proof, you must present all your payment slip with which you paid the said funds and that is not a guarantee because you do not even know the amount of prolems you have given me since I knew you. I had to stress myself everytime but you just do not value any of them and now, you are telling me to pay the money you paid into a wrong account. Did I or Mrs Iren ask you to pay the into the account ... or did the Global Express not give you their own payment information?

If you are serious with yourself, just stay away from me as from today because I can see you want to cause more problems for me and my family. Have I done anything wrong by helping you? Or dont you know the value of 500 pounds? I just lost that from my own pocket to clean you errors in the past. Am I fool? Do you think I do not know everything you are doing? Everyone knows Western union Money Transfer but you kept giving me stress about not knowing the meaning of the WESTERN UNION.

I finally gave you account and you want to put me into troubles. Listen, myfriend... I do not have time for you because you are not even serious with yourself. For the last time, necver bother me again because the owner of the account is presently at the point of death and no one knows if she will even survive, secondly, the Global Express never asked you to pay the fee into the account. That was your own foolish wisdom because you do not even trust yourself not to think of trusting me nor another person.

Never you bother me again!!! Face your problem by yourself because all the rendered are sorrow to me. If you are not able to find solution to problems, then let the problem remain. As for me, count me out.

When you are tired deceiving yourself, you tell me and I will return your parcel to the lottery office because it is almost expired. What and who do you think you are? Are you God? No evidence of payment was ever provided by you yet you disturb. You are just too lucky I do not have your phone number. I would have empty all these into your ears to let know how much you pains you have caused me.

Do not repeat that statement again because you did not pay any money to anyone. I am not a fool.

Bye because I do not want to waste a single time again talking to you because you are just a conny person and I have nothing more to do with you in my life. Lose your 801,613 Euro and nobody will ever hold me responsible for it because YOU DECIVED YOURSELF OVER IT.

My character wrote:

Quote:
I am sorry that you are angry.

And then we simply proceeded as before.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last couple of days have been entertaining:
If context is needed, this d-bag has waited nine months for me to send him $5000 only to have it chopped by a fake bank...

Quote:
Subject: YOUR INSINCERELITY
Mr Larry,
You See yourself,you don't listen to what I am telling you and now you have succeeded in paying street bad boys money.I remember before meeting your lawyer at the initial stage of this transaction,you made an intruduction and what I was doing with him was according to your instruction.I initiated this business and did all I could do to make sure things are done normally but you wouldn't listen to my words.I went as far as making the whole issue work on mobile phones as I realised that bad people are after us.
Nobody received money from the bank we are dealing with.I was directed to collect the control number from you and bring to the bank for the accomplishments of the business.
Ever since then I was trying to make you understand the whole situation but you choose to do your wish.Don't you know before any action has to taken by you in respect of this that you must inform me.Now you have made the mistake and you have to make the payments again because nothing is been done yet. I wonder if this is how we are going to handle the one of your attorney after this.I am still surprised at your actions.Possibly the bad boys might have made it by forging the e mail address of the bank and have the cash collected just like that. I
remember I told you to change your password after the mistake you made by explaining the business we're having to them but you wouldn't listen.I don't have much to say again but to be expecting the money for the settlements in executing the business.If you like send it to them again and be informed that monday is the last day they gave us in this payments and after that, it's all over for us.
Hon Martins.

My reply: (After the Monday deadline, of course)

Quote:
Are you sure the bank didn't get the money? Because they confirmed that they picked it up. I am having trouble understanding you. Are you angry with me?

His reply:

Quote:
Subject: YOUR STUPIDITY
Mr Larry,
It's your stupidity that resulted to that.I believe even if you are deaf that you are not blind.Go through the mails I sent to you in respect of this cash and see what I said over that.Even I went as far as asking you to open a new address which will not cost you money for the security of this transaction but you proved sturborn.Now you've seen where your action has taken to as a result of not listening to advice come to be the person you are doing business with which involves lots of money.Issue of phone was introduced so as to collect control number from you but you rejected that.I never requested any slip mind you.
I don't know what to say again because I can not keep saying the same thing often and on.If you still want to finish this deal with me, make the sending in line with the direction I gave you and call me on phone for control number or you use the alternative idea I gave you.Remember there's no time left for us.But the only thing I can assure you is that after the successful transfer,we know how to handle that you've lost already in respect of your stupidity.Now be cautious because I will not admit any foul thing you are going to make again. Thanks.
Hon Martins.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Branwen

Wow, that is so much more than I've ever gotten out of a Lotto lad!

I clearly have a lot to learn.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite rants - safe Lad to same baiter persona (emphasis added):

Quote:
AS AN AUSTRALIAN MAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED.BUT YOU HAVE JUST PROVED TO ME THAT YOU AE NOT ONLY IRRESPONSIBLE, RUDE, UNREASONABLE BUT ALSO A PURE STAGNANT ILLETRATE WHO CAN NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND,SPEAK OR WRITE A COMMON ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERY WELL.I SHALL GUARANTEE THIS WOMAN MRS J0Y D4KU THAT YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO HAVE THIS FUND TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARY.YOU ARE A COMMON STREET THAWTH VERGABON.
IF THIS WAS THE WAY YOU ADDRESS PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA, YOU CAN NOT ADDRESS ME OR ANY PERSON FROM HERE LIKE THAT.YOU ARE A STUPID FOOL TO HAVE THIS NONSENSE REASONING.
I SHALL MAKE SURE NOTHING ABOUT THIS FUND GOES TO YOUR NAME UNLESS YOU TURN BACK WITH YOUR APOLOGIES.
THERE IS NO POINT OF YOU RESPONDING BACK BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IMPORTANT.

Quote:
YOU MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOUR STUPID DEAD LIVING CORPSE. YOU ONLY HAD ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY BY THIS BANKER TRYING TO CORRECT EVERY OF YOUR BAD IMPRESSION BUT THAT EVIL WORKING IN YOU COULD NOT ALLOW YOU REASON WITH YOUR COMMON SENSE BUT RATHER KEPT KILLING YOU EVERY DAY.
LOOK THERE IS NO POINT OF YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS FUND BECAUSE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED WITH MY POSITION, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE THIS US$10.5M TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.SO STOP SENDING YOUR ILLETRATE AND NONSENSE LACK OF WORDS SPELLING TO MY EMAIL OK. YOU ARE A STUPID NICAMPO AND SUPPOSED TO GO AND HANG YOUR SELF SOMEWHERE INSTEAD OF CAUSING NUSANCE TO PEOPLE. I DON’T BELIEVE YOU BEEN AN AUSTRALIAN BECAUSE IF YOU WERE TO BE FROM THERE, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERY WELL. YOU ARE THE WORST STUPID IDIOT WE HAVE ON THIS WHOLE WORLD. YOU MUST BE A MAD MAN ASKING FOR GOVERNMENT INVOICE/RECEIPT WHEN NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE BY YOU. WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU SEE WHERE AN INVOICE WAS BEEN ISSUED FIRST WITHOUT PAYMENT? THAT MADE YOU A TYPICAL ILLETRATE AND SENSELESS IDIOT. DO NOT EVER WRITE ME AGAIN OTHERWISE YOU HAVE YOUR SELF TO REGRET. BIGGER FOOL.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb - sounds like that lad is definitely in love with your character to send such a delightful rant. Laughing

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here's one hot off the press:

Quote:
you are a dirty smelling pieces of white shit who want to ripe where you did not work, you people manhandled us roughly during slave trade now we are back to siphoned all the things you people got from us in a wrong way, you would have come your $25,000 dollars is a shit money l have got it many folds that is why l did not come to wait you a white smelling shit, l know you are in your country emailing me.................. bye bye white smelling shit. never you reply any mail from africa again if not l will use African black spirit and kill you ,,,,,,,, ok ............... l will give spiritual stroke in seven days coming if you reply to this mail.

i replied:

Quote:
go and fuck a goat... BAAAAAAAAA!!!

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yas -
Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID NICAMPO
- That had me ROFLMFAO! Wow! Laughing

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A blast from the past. Laughing

Quote:
from Remy Dickson <removed>
to Minge Merkins <removed>
date Fri, May 2, 2008 at 3:15 AM
subject Listen carefully on what you said about me.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 5/2/08

Dear Minge,

Listen carefully on what you said about me. Why should you say that I am responsible for what is happening to you and never you say such thing to me because I am always straight in what ever I do. You refused to listen to me and took a blue taxi and how can you take a taxi by that particular time since you do not know where you are? Answer that question. What proof that you are in Cote D’Ivoire since big lady like you do not know where you are staying do not think that this story sound stupid.

Today, I am surprise that you call me in the day time not in the middle of the night. Try to be truthful to yourself because I am begging to doubt you because you know that you are hard lady to deal with so why should be kidnapped and why is that every time we are trying to get closer, you always have problem. Check yourself proper and ask yourself question about your life.

Point of correction for your word, I did not know you because of your money and since I know you it is one problem to the other and I have never have problem with people since I was born. You said that it is your money that interest me, please take your money ok and leave me alone because you put me into trouble here which I do not know how to get out of it.

If really you want to help me, you could have sent me money so that I will meet you there to start business with you despite that you do hard business and let me ask you, you said that the ship left America for two weeks to get to Africa, how can that be possible and I asked people in the TIN CAN ISLANDE that did they see any lady that drop here from America, they said no and you called me and inform me that you did not come from America, then where did you come from and your story have make me not to believe you anymore. For your information, I do not like you because of your money because since I know you it is one problem to another and you have never, never sent me money and I have never collect your money since I know you so if you are saying a word try to know what you are saying and stop that nonsense which you just said right now. The first time you send me money which I was unable to collect and since I was born, such thing have never happen to me, who sure if you send the money.

How can a big lady like you who do hard business do not know where you are staying what proof that you are in Africa. When you are in the line of truth, if you seek my help I will but if you continue to deceive yourself, count me out, do you understand? You put me into big problem here which I do not know how to solve it.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Black Dog
Have you got anything planned for the 14th? Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HitchHiker wrote:
@ Black Dog
Have you got anything planned for the 14th? Laughing

i will be sitting on my sofa with my laptop in front of me baiting the same lad from another email address, was a shame to lose the bait but the rant was priceless

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic