SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still recovering

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mand@line lost her confidence in me. She didn't quite tell me that I'm a joker, but she did tell me that others told her that I was fooling with her. I denied this, etc... I thought I lost her but she lets me play with her again.

This is where I lost her trying to pay her hospital bills.

This was her last mail to me before she went silent:
Lad wrote:
ok you are good thank pastor sylvestre will not accept any dissapointment like you use to so it of no need
Not looking good..

/me wrote:
My dearest Mand@line, I don't understand.
Will pastor Sylvester not help you or not talk to me because he says that I disappointed you? That is nothing like a pastor. I am just as disappointed and I hope he does not put any blame on me.
I never meant to disappoint anybody and I have complied with everything that anyone has told me all the time. I don't understand.
Should I send them to you or to him? Or print them myself and then send them to him by courier? Or send cash per courier? I don't think that shipping cash is legal, but I will do it anyway if it is the only way.
Please I want to help out but I can't do it without you.
All my warmest hugs, -Torv@lds
No reply..
/me wrote:
Mand@line, please. Mail me, call me, keep in touch.
/me wrote:
Mand@line, you can't expect me to just forget about you. Call me and give me a postal address. Please. -Torv@lds

But then, after a week of silence:
Lad wrote:
hi how are you hope all is well with you its been long time hope you k i miss you
Yay!!
/me wrote:
Oh my god, Mand@line! Thank you for writing to me again. I miss you so much. Why didn't you write me sooner? I felt so lonely during your period of silence. Where are you? Please tell me how you've been.
Love, -Torv@lds
Lad wrote:
hello i am ok just having my treatment but i must let you know you uts m into mess but no problem i believe it shall be well again i want you to tell me who are you
(I assumed that was a typo and she meant 'how are you'
/me wrote:
Dear Mand@line,
Thanks for your message. It is good to hear that you are confident. I have worried a lot about you when you didn't answer my messages. At night I could not sleep, thinking you would be all alone. It made me feel so helpless thinking that you might somehow blame me, after all we have been through together. Are you still with pastor Sylvester? Please keep me updated where you are and what you're doing. You know how much I care and how dear you are to me, even if you blame me for things. I have never doubted you at any time.
All my love,
-Torv@lds
Lad wrote:
its really intresting to here that you cares aboout my but i want you to tell me who are you be frank to me it really going to help me in life because you hav stolen the largest part of my heart also i will like to have a copy of you pics once again i love you
thank Mand@line
So she does really mean who am I?
/me wrote:
Mand@line,
I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or just feeling down. You should know by now how much I do care, but I have a hard time figuring out how you regard me. What do you mean, tell you who I am? It is me, you know me. What can I say? This is the picture of myself that I send you before. I will pick out some more and send them. Can you send me a more recent photo of yourself? You know that you occupy my entire heart as well and I think of you all the time.
Hugs, -Torv@lds

(Attached 1 meg of randomness dot jaypeg)
/me wrote:
Hi Mand@line,
Hope youre feeling well. I picked out some more pics with myself in them. The guy in the light blue shirt who is talking to me is my cousin Nat. I'd love to see yours.
Warm hugs,
-Torv@lds

(Attached some photos she can actually view)
Lad wrote:
ok thank but its not the same with the one you sent to me last time why you really look kool i love that dear
Lad wrote:
dear
i wat you toknow that we have develope a long time relation that you have to open up to me because i move you type of guy ok try to understand me liss you

She moves me and lisses me? I guess it will be a while before I get her spending time on multi-liners again. Like a month ago, when she was my daughter and my wife. But its a good sign that she wants me to open up and tell he who I am. This would be the first time I can continue a bait past the 1st payment round without making a successful payment. Today marks 2 months since I sent her my first email.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's really funny and so (not) romantic! If it's been 2 months you should fly over to see her. What kind of photos did you send?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've geared me up!
I am going to have another stab at regaining my daughter.
I haven't heard the word "Daddy" for a short while so I'll keep on nagging. Smile

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I would have kept sending a 'please where are you, I worry so' message every other day for at least another 2 weeks before giving up.

I like to believe that this crisis will turn out to be a blessing in disguise and end up strengthening our relationship.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic