SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I really screwed up this time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johned
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made such a big mistake and am trying to figure out how to solve it.

I am currently corresponding with this nice young ladette/lad who has lost her father. She is sleeping in a church, has a chest full of valuables that only I can claim for her, and desperately needs my help.

What is intesting is I do not get a request for any cash for a bit, instead I keep getting asked for a photo of myself.

I tell her that I am an old man and very lonely and horny and am wondering what might happen when she comes to live with me. I tell her I barely know how computers work and still she wants this photo of me.

I tell her that I only have old style photos and do not know how to get them onto my computer to send to her. I ask for help in a few emails and even explain how I have tried to hold it up to my monitor and press buttons, try to find a way to put it in my computer and nothing is working.

I plead for her to help me so I can send this photo she wants so that she might see me and love me.

Finally I get some help on the same day I get an email from the security company. She tells me that I need to find a cyber cafe and ask for help with my photo so she can finally see me.

I email the security company and tell them I am off to find a way to scan my photo and will do my drivers license at the same time. (security company wants no money yet - just my info)

This is where it all went south - and I made some big mistakes - seems a photo really wasn't all that necessary.

Quote:

My Dearest Keren,

I am so happy to hear from you again. I could not find a cafe like you spoke of, but I went to a computer store and told them what I needed to do. They wanted to know some info about my computer that I did not have so I had to go home to get it and then go back.

They said that I need to buy a scanner and they will order it for me. This is the scanner that they told me would work best for my computer. I hope they are right because I want to be able to get my photo to you so you can see me and love me even more (i hope).

http://www.macmall.com/p/4485073?source=mwbfroogle&dpno=7429816

Can you look this scanner and tell me if you think it will do the job, I don't want the person at the computer store to be trying to cheat me from my money. It was not too expensive, only $17,164 plus the shipping charges. I should have it by the end of this week he said. They will even help me install it for only $1,000 extra! This takes most of my money in savings, but with the money you are sending I thought it would be ok to spend this on the scanner like you wanted me to do.

You shall see a picture of me soon Keren my love.

XXXX

I knew Keren would be so happy because she wanted to see a photo of me so badly and it would not be long now before she could.

Quote:

My Dear Love XXXX XXXXXXXX

How are you today my Love, hope all is will with you, I had heard all you said about this issue of this photo, but i want to let you know that you can't pay that scanner because is too much for you to pay it, the money for the scanner is too much my Love,

I want to let you know that I have already Love you with all my heart as i told you before, i don't know if you has communicate with the security company because yesterday i called the director Dr. Powell, he told me that you have to change the name of the document with your own name so that this consignment will bear on your name as the my new appointed beneficiary of this consignment which is you my Love XXXX.

But the director did not tell me the amount which it will cost to change the document before they will deliver it your country for my purpose with my Love, and i am praying that immediately this consignment arrived in your country, then, you will send me some money from the Box so that i will arrange myselfe for coming to stay with you in your country, that is my dream my Love.

Please my Love XXXX, I will like you to wait for the security company to inform you how much it will cost you to change this document on your name before anyother things ok. My Love, try to corporate with the security company and do what ever they want you to do so that they will deliver this consignment to you in your country.

Concerning the scanner wait for a while because it's because of me you want to buy the scanner, i have already Love you and i can never go back my Love also i want handle you my only hope in this life, Thanks for your understanding My darling XXXX.

May God Almighty Guide you My Love XXXX.

Your Faithfuly Love Miss. Keren

See my mistake? I thought the photo was the most important thing I could do because that is all she ever talked about.

She loves me without even having to see my picture, but now I am screwed because I ordered the scanner.

Quote:

My Dearest Keren,

I hope I did not make a mistake with the scanner, I was only trying to do what you wanted me to do.

I just got home and saw your email. I will go to the computer store tomorrow and tell them I do not want the scanner and ask for my money back.

I hope to see you and hold you in my arms soon.

XXXX

I have now received information regarding the cost of changing documents at the security company. I sure hope I can get my money back from the computer store so I can be rich and hold Keren in my arms.

Quote:

My Dear Darling, XXXX XXXXXXXXX

I had heard what you said, please my dear, i think this changing of this consignment have to be first before anyother things, think of it i am not correct, because immediately this consignment arrived in your country, we don't have any problem again, then, we can buy the scanner, moreone thing you have to know it that i am in love with you okay, think of it your Loving baby girl is sleeping at church all because of my present situation i know that you are not happy for the bad situation i am right now, i don't have parents who will take good care of me, now because of this situation in mylife i don't have any friend but boys and girls i only belive that is only dear Jesus, is my friend and my savoir. Please go back and take your money from them as soon as possible.

So my dear Darling, Don't worried about your photo i will latter give you another way to scan your photo and send it to me, but first let us finish with this security company so that they will deliver this consignment to your care for me to come down there and leave with you in your home. I am waiting to hear immediately you has send the money to the security company.

May God Almighty Guide you My Love XXXX.

Your Faithfully Love Miss. Keren.

OH MY - I forgot she was homeless and sleeping in a church - I am glad she reminded me of her plight. I must get that money back so I can help her.

I hope that I can fix my terrible mistake, but I have a premonition that when I go to the computer store today I will be told that the person I bought the scanner from is not working again until Sunday and he is the only one I can talk to about a refund.

Sunday I am going to church and not to the computer store so I will be able to talk to him on Monday.

I sure hope they don't have an all sales are final policy - I can always tell them I will install it myself - I may have to after the shipping comes up to the extra $1000 I spent for the install.

I bet I can scan some really cool pictures and things for my love after I try to install it too. I may have to sell a stock for the money that is needed, I hope my stock broker is around at that time.

I have not posted much for quite some time, but with the baits I have going on right now this one has been a bit of fun once the scanner modality came to me.

------------------

Another lad wants me to call him and knows I have no phone so wants my work number.

In the shower today I realized that my company is in the middle of a Business Audit of Internal Telephone Usage and he can not use my work phone or I may get fired.

Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you serious or am I misunderstanding you? Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work there johned. Keep making those mistakes. Very Happy

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's really funny! Can't wait to read more.
When or if you do send a photo make sure it's one that was worth waiting for!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it!

Somehow I think that getting your money back will be a very difficult and time-consuming process which will send you to the lad for advice at every step along the way.

I'm guessing you threw away the receipt, right? So the only way they'll give you your money back is with a filled out character reference form (a very common business practice in your area). You are so old that you have no friends left, except the lad. Will she please fill out the character reference forms so that you can get your money back?
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope a bunch of stuff doesn't keep coming up to keep you from the computer store until after their 14 day return policy. Then you'd have to go the incredibly time consuming process of trying to sell the scanner on craig's list. I also hope that when you finally find a buyer for your scanner, it's not a check scammer.
That would be awful.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the money back from the scanner!
You can then spend it on Keren and live happily ever after.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Wink Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can't see any mistakes there mate Laughing You've shown the scammer just how much money you're willing to throw on this - the lad now thinks "phew, he's got the money back, now I just have to work him hard to get him to send it to me instead"

great work!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're creative! I can picture in my mind "Miss. Keren" sitting at the pc reading abt your scanner purchase thinking, "I f***ed this up big time asking for his picture." Laughing

why did act so u are hurting me girl? belive me i love u so much ? but i dont no why u always hurt me i will make evry endevure to do this for at least to make u happy
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sell the scanner to a craiglslist lad offering to send you a check for more than the scanner is worth Wink

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah ,It would be awful that you lost the receipt.
Then when you had a screaming fit at the computer store because they wouldn't give the money back without the receipt, you got thrown out and arrested .
Now you can never go back. Sad
Then putting it up for sale on the Internet and getting taken by another scammer.
Trying to call from work gets you fired and you might think of suicide.
Your life got so screwed up over that picture, It sure is a good thing she loves you and will stand by her man. Cool
You will be together, I can just feel it.. Be strong!

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
johned
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the person I bought the scanner from is not authorized to do a refund I have to talk to the manager. He was not in, but may be in Monday.

Something tells me this is not going to be easy. Hopefully Keren will be patient.

Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic