SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

hi guys im new here!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rubylight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

inspired by the famous john boko baiter i have developed my own engineering baiting scam using the same theme as him with the old Only Fools and Horses character scam.
for those who dont quite get it but laughed along anyway, Only Fools is a UK sitcom set between 1983 and the late 90's, the story follows Del and his "plonker" brother Rodney around street markets selling stock that has just happen to float outta factory windows "well thats just mother nature" as del would put it.
they sell anything at a bargain and pull off any scam for a Pound note (dollar bill) with hilarious consequences, you would not beleive the things they do and the crap they sell you have to look it up and actually see it to understand, but i hope i have given you some idea.
Only Fools is a BBC production starring David Jason (Del) and Nicholas Lyndhurst (Rodney)..... if it helps you find out more.
anyway on with the baiting, and what a theme to use too Laughing
i just hope that the theme has not been rinsed too much by others and they are not too wise to it yet, we'll see lol

Ruby

*Listen to me you MUGU F**kwit, Now i know your name is R0b3rt Lucy, Im gonna post your phone number (+22566458864) your IP Address (41.189.32.219) and name on to the FBI website....good luck with the Cops you piece of s**t, i hope you get a**e f***ed in the showers!!!

*Of course the MTCN number is correct, if you got nothing, then its correct, but thanks for the calls, did you enjoy the game???
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.Very Happy

I do love OFAH myself - I'd be very interested to see how the modality works, so remember to post as you bait. Smile

It would be a good idea to read the stickies, so you know where to put everything. A mentor can also help you tweak the little points of your modality.

Eater University is full of great articles for the new member - check it out!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Ruby. Smile

Moved here.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ruby and welcome.

Are you really an essex boy? I'm from that way myself - you know the place with the long pier.

Have fun with your bait. I guess there are so many lads out there, only a small percentage (0.0000001%) will have been caught by Del & Rodney, so you should be able to have fun with them.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Ruby! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard!Pull up a fresh lad and bait away.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need any pictures - Googlepics is a great source. Just do a search for Delboy and you'll get a big selection.

This is a picture I'm waiting to drop on a Lad

Here's one showing Del looking flush

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rubylight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im gonna have fun here i can tell, love the pics by the way, might do ricky tomlinson myself one day, let us know how it goes.

yeah im an essex boy, im from the place where they make all the cars, but now living near that place where the airport is.

*Listen to me you MUGU F**kwit, Now i know your name is R0b3rt Lucy, Im gonna post your phone number (+22566458864) your IP Address (41.189.32.219) and name on to the FBI website....good luck with the Cops you piece of s**t, i hope you get a**e f***ed in the showers!!!

*Of course the MTCN number is correct, if you got nothing, then its correct, but thanks for the calls, did you enjoy the game???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic