SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Temporary Internet Files on Vista

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone give me the path to the folder that holds all the temporary internet files on Vista please.

I have tried Vista's search tool but it's about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Thanks.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to try Google's search tool next time: Wink
http://www.winvistaclub.com/f11.html

That is the first hit, and I didn't check if it's correct, but still...

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to get rid of them, go to Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, and there delete temporary files. This gets rid of all of the temp files not just those in IE. Or, you can d/l ccleaner. It does the job.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is C:/Users/<name>/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/TemporaryInternetFiles/Content.IE5

BUT you cannot see your own - you have to log in as another user to do so. Otherwise you don't get the last Content.IE5 step, you just get a bunch of cookies.

ALSO you have to go into the control panel and Folder Options and View, and enable Show Hidden Files and Folders as well as unticking Hide protected operating system files.

Purple Flower
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Skinner wrote:
If you want to get rid of them, go to Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, and there delete temporary files.

This way deletes more than I want it to. (saved passwords, auto fill forms etc.)

I go to the Tools menu and the first choice is "delete browsing history". When you choose it you get a breakdown for each and can choose only the temp files, keeping your history, saved passwords and form data.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. I found what I needed.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as an FYI for anyone else, If you want to easily and securely dlete files, try Ccleaner ( http://ccleaner.com/ ). It's a very good tool, and will clean up a lot of other crap as well without clearing the passwords (at least on XP).

Check out the link in my sig. There are some pretty good guides to cleaning up, speeding up, and so on.
[/advertising]<-- sorry about that...

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic