SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dear Bank of America customer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
svk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't even have a Bank of America account.
-------------------------------------------------------------
E-mail sent from:
[email protected]

Dear Bank of America customer,

We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your Online Banking account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons.

We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us.

If this is not completed by Octomber 30, 2009, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.

To confirm your Online Banking records click on the following link:
https://online.bankofamerica.com/IdentityManagement/

Thank you for your patience in this matterm,
Bank of America Customer Service
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical phishing email. We don't deal with them here, although there are other sites that do. Best thing is to report it to the real Bank of America, although there's a pretty good chance they're already aware of it.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Pepe_Lepew
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one today and followed the link behind a good firewall. It is a nicely done fake site. I enjoy filling the columns with a bunch of insults and gibberish and submitting it. The initial window asks for log in info, for my log in id i put and the password was yourmammaisfat. From there, I entered numbers here letters should be, letters where numbers should be, and insults wherever there was room. Hopefully the scammers will waste at least a little time trying to access my account!
svk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the responses. I figured they were already aware of this. I find them funny. I got this one today.
------------------------------------------
Chairman Committee On Foreign
Contract And Inheritance fund Payment Notification
From United Nations And USA Government
Sir. Adams Howard.

Attn: Beneficiary

World Bank And United Nations Organization Official Has Approved To Pay You Part Payment Of Your Inheritance Fund And Lottrey/Award Winning Payment Valued Of USD10.7m.

The British Prime Minister in conjunction with WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with This Release Code: GNC/3480/10/08 In Your Favor For Your Contract Entitlement And Your Inheritance Fund Which You Have Not Received Yet, Now It Was Approved By The World Bank, That Your Contract/Inheritance Fund should be released through UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION. So You Are Advised To Present Any Of Your Choice, On How You Want To Receive Your Fund, Either By BANK DRAFT OR BY ATM CARD OR WIRE TRANSFER, So In Regards To The Transfer You Can Provide Any Of Your BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS For The Transfer Of Your Fund With Out Delay.
I Am Contacting You In Regards To The Instruction Given By United Nations, Please I Will Urge You To Try And Indicate On How You Want Your Fund To Be Released To You From The Three Options Above.

Now your new Payment, United nations Approval No; UN5685P, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Baclays Bank Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number, therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nation immediately within the next 72hrs.

As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with MR. NORMAN BRIGGS, HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE BACLAYS BANK PLC, UNITED KINGDOM, with the help of monitory team from the FEDERAL RESERVE BANk OF NEW YORK which is our official remitting bank, Committee On Foreign Payment Matters in United Nations, has look up to make sure you receive your Fund. So contact: MR NORMAN BRIGGS on his contact information, Direct baclays bank Telephone No +44 702 4024 530 Fax Number: +44 709 2861 761, Email: [email protected], For immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, you are required to send bellow information for your transfer.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
3) PERSONAL CELL PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS:
5) BANK NAME:
6) BANK ADDRESS:
7) ACCOUNT NUMBER:
Cool ROUTING NUMBER OR SWIFT CODE NO:
9) OCCUPATION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
10) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE:

Note: Your Personal Contact/Communication Code With Baclays Bank Is (011), You Are Adviced To Send Your Full Banking Information To The Baclays Bank London, International Remittance Director Headed By Mr. NORMAN BRIGGS And Make Sure You Speak With Him, With Your New Payment Code For The Release Of Your Payment And Send To Him All Your Banking Information Now.

Contact Person: Mr. NORMAN BRIGGS
Position: Head Of International Remittance Baclays Bank Plc Of London.
Telephone: +44 702 4024 530
Fax Number: +44 709 2861 761
Email: [email protected]

Chairman Committee On Foreign Contract And Inheritance fund Payment Notification from United Nations And USA Government.
Sir. Adams Howard.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Svk,

Quote:
I find them funny.
I know! Sadly though, many people fall for them.

If you're not baiting the one above, (I'm sure you know about baiting safely), you can post it and any others you'd like in the Surplus Forum so it'll get some attention. Twisted Evil

Also, if you haven't read any of them yet, you will get some side splitting laughs from these state of the art baits: http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm Laughing

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic