SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jenny Ham Jennifer Hamilton

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

--please delete--

Last edited by bsanma on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a New York artist named Jenny Ham. Most of the Hams I see look Asian. Your Ham looks more Mideastern than Hispanic. Funny she should be in Lagos, scam capital of the world. But, you never know. Hope someone here can help out.
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

--please delete--

Last edited by bsanma on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can use this to search her pictures http://tineye.com/.
I'm sure there are other methods but I'm too new to know them. Someone younger and wiser will probably be along in the morning to help you.
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you earl! I have been looking for a site like that! Very Happy
I found no matches thus far. It is a real bummer, I really want her to be real.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello bsanma, and welcome to eater.

Although I don't recognize the pictures I do recognize the story. I have no doubt that you are being scammed, I'm sorry to bring the bad news Sad. The one parent dead, the other sick and needing money sounds very familiar, and the fact that the mother is in Lagos, Nigeria rases another huge red flag.

Also,
Quote:
Her spelling is quite atrocious too. Jen say "am fine and you" as opposed to "I am fine and you?".

doesn't sound as someone with english as native language. It's a typical grammar mistake from someone coming from Nigeria.

I know that this isn't the news what you were hoping for, but your girl is just another man sitting in an internet cafe in Lagos. Please take a look at www.scamwarners.com, our sistersite, and post your experiences there. They have wonderfull staff there who will help you the best they can. They probably will tell the same as I will now: to cease all contact with this person. If you do want to bait her, don't do it with your real email adress, as she has your real life data. Even though the odds are small, they may take revenge if you piss them off

Oh, and one more thing: even though you have noble intentions, here on eater we don't allow hacking into mailboxes. There are many people out there that want to close down this site and look for any reason to force us to close it, so we don't.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Well this is crazy...

She is real. I was totally wrong. That's all I'm going to say about that...lol
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Concerning Jenny Ham (short for Hamilton) who contacted you on Yahoo Personals and claims she is from Denison, Texas.

The problem with "I really want her to be real" is that it will cloud your judgement.

I completely understand that you are a rational and caring adult - and thus can make up your own mind.

I am concerned however and would ask why you have editted your posts - because in them you were describing exactly how a scammer operates?

The edit is not really a problem - I have my investigation notes.

Can you please varify which Jen you sent money to by Western Union?

[email protected]
[email protected]

Scammers do use multiple mail addresses as well as multiple names/identities and their every word is a lie.

Both are using Gmail which strips IP location info.

The likelihood of this situation is that the "jen" you are writing/chatting/sending money to is really male "pretending" to be famale and using stolen photographs.

Please look at this link - it is a good guide to recognising scammers;

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

Some pointers that I noticed from your posts.

Quote:
Her dad died in an auto accident four years ago and her mom is a teacher in Lagos, Nigeria, where she is sick. Jen is running out of money paying for her medications.

Quote:
We fell for each other quickly and several days later money came up. I felt my heart sink, but being the naive guy I am, I gave in. So far she has received $200 from me via Western Union.

Quote:
Jen 83 claims that Jen 38 is not her, and that it is a scammer.

How would "she" know - is she an expert?

According to my partial investigations Jen 83 is on a number of dating sites;

Quote:
JENNIFER M JONES

User name used jenny181183

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 18th November 1980, single, never married, no children, living in Allen, Texas, USA

http://newduck.com/profile/jenny181183

http://www.4ppl.com/jenny181183

One final point - I agree completely that innocent people should never be named, nor have any details posted in a public forum.

I will swiftly edit away any details in this case.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bsanma

Welcome to 419eater's romance department.

I use another name as a moderator at our sister site www.scamwarners.com, I spend many hours each week dealing with romance scams and the victims who are caught out by them along with some of the others who post in these forums.

From the little I have seen, I have absolutely no doubt that the 'girl' you are writing to is a scammer just as the others have suggested.

If you continue writing to this person you will find that it wont be long before there is another request for money to fix yet another emergency, these emergencies and pleas for money will only end when you ignore this person and they realise you will not be paying any more money.

Kate has directed you to a great piece of information that will show you how love scammers operate, please read through and you will notice more and more similarities to what is posted in that thread.

Further down in the thread there is some information about how you can tell if it's a scammer you are dealing with, please do the searhces as explained and see what comes up, even if nothing comes it it will only show how good this person is at scamming and hiding from being exposed.

By posting information you may not only find further proof but you might even prevent somebody else from being scammed.

Please listen to those who have posted before me, these are experienced people at dealing with romance scams and their information is spot on

If you would rather discuss this in private, I can make an email address available to you.

The number 1 thing to remember, please do not send another cent and do not give any more of your information

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friends, I can't thank you enough for your hasty response. I had spoken to Jen about my concerns, and I was pretty cold about it. Somehow I decided after talking to her that I was going to, against all possibilities of a scam, go forward with it.

Bless you for supplying those two dating service links; I've been looking out for her tracks to no avail so far. I'm going to make accounts and try to contact her...and see her reply. The pic there was previously used on her (now gone) myspace account. She does have a facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000234574524&ref=ts

The email I sent money to was [email protected], the receiver was her mom's doctor, Afeez Lewis. Could my edits be taken back? I shouldn't have done that now.

Kate, yes, I have read and will re-read the link you provided, thank you so much. I almost committed suicide before Jen started talking to me and when I thought she was a scammer I almost did it again. She said she will be coming December 18th. Her mom is supplying her with $800 for the ticket and she asks for $400 from me. I know the risk...but I was willing to do it.. Confused

Oh man this really sucks. I'm goign to be ruined if she's really a guy.. Sad
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is weird because she said her birthday was October 10th...what is up with this November 18th date? Confused
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so sorry Bsanma, please prepare yourself for the fact it is a man, although you may never actually find out.

So long as you dont send money you are safe for the moment although stopping all contact is the best thing to do right now.

Please dont waste too much time getting their profiles closed, the scammer will already have others to replace them and it will make it harder to track.

I am working on gathering more information myself and hope to have something soon.

As for your posts, I have a feeling Kate might be able to help you there a little later Wink

Meanwhile, if you go back to Scamwarners you will notice a Moderator there by the name of ralp, he has an email address in his signature line, if you would like to email him with any information you have he can do research and ensure a profile is put together.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't looked into this but I presume you met her a touch before when she said her birthday was.

It is common for them to tell you its their birthday in the hope of you sending a present Wink

bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah her "birthday" was 9 days after we met. She's updated it again right so her next b-day is a few days away again.

!!! Murray!!!
In your sig you have this quote:
"I want to hold your hand and let you scream at me while you bring our child into this world"- Linda Lopez

Jenny said the same thing in an email to me! LOL
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re post by bsanma - Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009

Quote:
Hey guys, thanks for this site! Sorry for this BIG post!

I was contacted on Yahoo Personals by an attractive Hispanic girl named Jenny Ham (short for Hamilton). She messaged me her email and we started talking on messenger.

She is from Denison, Texas. Her dad died in an auto accident four years ago and her mom is a teacher in Lagos, Nigeria, where she is sick. Jen is running out of money paying for her medications.

Her first email was very forward and she ended it "lost love, Jen". We fell for each other quickly and several days later money came up. I felt my heart sink, but being the naive guy I am, I gave in. So far she has received $200 from me via Western Union.

Here is the fun part! Her main email is [email protected]. but a second email, [email protected] also contacted me. It took me a while to figure out there were two addresses. Jen 83 claims that Jen 38 is not her, and that it is a scammer. As soon as that business begun, I did not want to send any money and begun looking up on 419 scams. She also has a third email, [email protected]. I do not know if that one is active.

I have yet to see anything on Jenny Ham and wondered if anyone else knows her. I'm trying to get her gmail password through a fake mail program I made. My hope is that if others are involved, I can reveal the truth to them and end this person's games. I want to believe she is real, but I doubt it.

Re post by bsanma - Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009

Quote:
She has sent me several pics, but half look different from the others:

I agree on her looking middle eastern. Yeah I've told her my concerns about Lagos, and she has been very upset by this. Her spelling is quite atrocious too. Jen say "am fine and you" as opposed to "I am fine and you?".

Re post by bsanma - Photographs

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is now a Scamwarners report on this scammer here;

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4159

@ bsanma

My best advice to you would be to cease all contact with this scammer and not consider sending any money.

It is very strange that the scammer's "mother" can now afford $800 for air fares - yet needed a hand out from you for medicines.

Also please post here or preferably at Scamwarners any questions or concerns, or further information that will alert and save others from being scammed.

Goat
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow..thank you Kate! That was a huge effort on your part!
I'm trying to contact all her male buddies to warn them.
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has she ever given you a street address in Dennison TX. There are ways of confirming that address.
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She avoided giving it to me through several isolated requests. I was very suspicious of that honestly. Most people know their address off the top of the head lol.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day bsanma

Mate , please don't beat yourself up over this, These people are clever, in fact bloody clever at what they do.. There also devoid of any conscience,
for there actions, or what the final outcome for there victims might be.

We see this sort of thing on here all the time, and believe me when I tell
you, your not alone in this respect.. your only crime is the fact you care about other people.

Most people that bait on here are hard nosed uncaring, with no compassion what so ever, for the scammer. I think I can say without question that when it comes to the victims of these parasites. the reverse is 100%. TRUE

Now you can do a couple of things, Beat yourself up over this,, or move on, and forget all about it, Sure your going to be a bit harder next time, but is that such a bad thing. And the reality is while it cost you a couple
of hundred dollars. It could well have cost you $2000, or $20.000,

If your still not sure about this person, and want further proof, write to them again, using the into they sent you from the first time, with a different name , e-mail address [and type] and wait for identical replies
to arrive..

Or you could of cause post the details of your first contact on here,
where you found her, membership number etc, and let the ungodly
have a go at her. I think I can say, that there's a few on here, who would delight in giving her a hard time..

I've just read Kates link, [thank's Kate] And I think I can say, She will be getting all the help she needs , very very soon.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you weareborg! I've somehow moved on from this today lol. I'm not going to get depressed by this. Our initial contact was Yahoo Personals...she deleted her profile after her first email, which is below. I'm still toying with her so see how she responds.

Without further ado, her first message:
Quote:

Hello (Name)
How are you doing?Im good and how is your family and work
going?hope all is well.. I was surprised to get your messages. That
is so awesome.Guess why,because I never thought any man would be
interested in a lady who is just trying to find love on Online
dating..well am new to all these online stuff i hope its work out..I
have tried so many ways to get men to notice me, i know it sounds
crazy but i guess i'm not just lucky with men, and when i get to meet
a man i fall in the hands of terrible men who were not ready for any
relationship...and that just hurts me so bad, tell me will you break
my heart too, I have been hurt so so much and wont want to go through
that again, it took me so long to get over my last heart break and i
know how it feels to be hurt,I'm Jennifer,single lady,never been
married,no kids,I was born in Ohio and raise in Denison in Texas.I am
very communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic
type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far
as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have
a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive... Im the
only Daughter of my parents,My dad died last 4 years in
Auto-accident,and my Mum move to Nigeria to work she was a teacher in
one local school here in Lagos Nigeria,I move to my uncle place But
he treated me so bad and even tried to rape me several time when he
is drunk so i then ran away from him to one of my friends place in
Texas..Now am in Nigeria to visit my sick mom in Nigeria right
now.,I'll be coming back to the states real soon,My dream now is that
i'll relocate with the right man,Now I guess a question will come to
your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a
boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best
close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me
to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a
complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a
strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last
forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to
handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm.My goal in
life is to be married and have a happy family in a home filled with
love.I need a man to spend the rest of my life with and who knows if
it might be you.I agree bout true love that a couple is bout caring
and trusting each other. As well as helping both through everything
in life esp our faith in God.I really loved how to see how a couple
should loved and that just what i would loved to have in a Man.I
totally believed we could be a good fit if it up to God almighty and
our hearts too.I can't wait to hear from u soon and hope to get to
know more about u too.well I pray u like what u see and let God do
the rest.Tell me more about yourself...if you have some picture to
send it to me...The first sight of love is the last of wisdom."
Lost Love
Jennifer
[/quote]
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer of friendship sent last night Wink

Information for those reports has to come from somewhere Cool

@Bsanma,
I am happy to hear you are not going to let this get to you, you have learnt a valuable lesson and it could have been much worse.

I am also happy to hear you are now helping other victims of this scammer, well done.

If you could forward (to Ralph) or post the emails you have received it will go a long way towards keeping people from being scammed by this maggot

Editing to add;
I have some good news

It seems I have a new friend

Does this look familiar?
Quote:
Hello Murray
How are you doing?Im good and how is your family and work
going?hope all is well.. I was surprised to get your messages. That
is so awesome.Guess why,because I never thought any man would be
interested in a lady who is just trying to find love on Online
dating..well am new to all these online stuff i hope its work out..I
have tried so many ways to get men to notice me, i know it sounds
crazy but i guess i'm not just lucky with men, and when i get to meet
a man i fall in the hands of terrible men who were not ready for any
relationship...and that just hurts me so bad, tell me will you break
my heart too, I have been hurt so so much and wont want to go through
that again, it took me so long to get over my last heart break and i
know how it feels to be hurt,I'm Jennifer,single lady,never been
married,no kids,I was born in Ohio and raise in Denison in Texas.I am
very communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic
type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far
<Snipped>
Lost Love
Jennifer

Here is 1 of 3 pics I received Image

bsanma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch! What a low life!! It's hard to imagine people are doing this crud! Yeah I'll give Ralph my mail collection, no problem. Thanks for your work and help everyone! It has meant so much me.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will find Ralphs email address in his signature line here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4159

Please do not get him started on Bingo, you will never shut him up Wink Laughing

Other than that he does know a thing or 2 about these scams Laughing

Bingo, thank you Murry, I love Bingo - Ralph

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well she's quick I give her that,,

Same script as you got Murry, also three photo's, mine didn't have ''sent by scammer" printed on them Wink

Little Pugley's so excited, he's never had a girl friend before. Lets hope she will find the time to answer him, with all the attention she's about to get.

As someone else would say.. Eye's down for a full house..

Now where's DQ and DW, come ladies, it's time to be bitchy

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic