SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some ideas to put on some weight ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,
I've been very absent to Eater, but with all the stress I needed to handle (administrative stuff + problems with a physician which followed me, he was fool to be linked to a bed !), now my health is not at its best !

I'm so glad to be back and starting to think back about baiting Very Happy (I've just created my account for baiting right now)

But my health has become a catastrophe : I'm 1,52m and I'm now only 42 kilos (it's too little), whereas at 46 kilos, I was much better !
Now I understand why I caught during these 9 months everything around, from the very banal cold to a viral pericarditis (it's a Greek word : peri : around ; cardia : heart ; itis : inflammation ; and being short of breath all the time + pain was awful, + thinking I had to take the maximum dose of aspirin and plenty of rest, and the aspirin may have make lose all my hearing (said the ENT doctor, fortunately, hearing is in shape Wink ) = it was absolutely awful !), passing to an infection around the screw BAHA (for my hearing aid, and since the screw is inside the bone, I have to be very careful for infections !!!!)....

So I absolutely need to put on these 4 kilos, I need to be in better shape to fight every nasty bug around this winter !!!!
The problem is that mom is often absent from home, so I have to manage all the cooking stuff (I like it), but when I'm too tired from stress, I can't even cook from tiredness !!! So I get too thin, and it's not the best I can wish (ok, it's trendy to be thin like that, but not healthy at all !!!! And the pericarditis (it was from a virus) from this winter was a so painful experience that I don't want to catch it again !!!!) !!!!

=> Any idea on how to manage the cooking stuff while too tired by the stress to do it ?
How can I put on the weight I need to be in better shape than now (I am feeling like an old crappy cloth you throw up !!!!) ?

Thanks for your help
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm...I don´t know where you are at, but I think here you get some stuff that they use for anorectic or bulimic persons that passed a critical level and need to regain weight quickly. These are sort of shakes or meals which you can buy at the pharmacy and which will provide your body with the things it needs.
I don´t know about your metabolism, so I don´t know if you gain weight easily. I guess you don´t want to do it an unhealthy way, cause that would be pretty easy by eating a lot of sweets, fast food etc...

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome to some of mine. I could do with losing that amount. Sad
Takeaway meals? Junk food is still food.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, and get better soon!

I've been there- you might want to try Fresubin for a start.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Fresubin, yup that is exactly the stuff that I meant.

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a skinny youth once, once I had convinced myself that girls wouldn't fancy me I put on weight with an extra diet of Guiness and fish & chips, over and above what my mum fed me.

It seemed to work, many years later I'm still overweight.

It turns out I was wrong about the girls, as their maternal instinct kicked in they wanted to take me home and feed me when I was skinny. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame Jojobean isn't around to give you advice.
He manages to put on weight quite effortlessly.

But my advice is to eat lots of Carbs and exercise when you can. Eat regularly and up the portion.

Start slow. Don't start by pigging out. Gradually build up the amounts and you'll start to gain weight. Just like losing weight, gaining it is a slow process.

And just for you, I Googled:
http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/2302.aspx?categoryID=51&SubCategoryID=165

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pies
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your replies Very Happy

I'm in France, and I think that beverage for anorexic people are only on medical prescription Confused
Checking twice is better than once, but I am nearly sure they are on medical prescription Confused
However, I can put some dextrine maltose (I have no idea on how it's called in your country, but in France it's called "dextrine maltose and it's a powder to increase the calories intake) inside my food, and I prefer this solution : I prefer eating real food than artificial food, something which is tasteful and have all their flavor, instead of artificial beverages and meals....

But I need to put at least 2 kilos, better 4, but I don't need to be and look like when I was under Zyprexa (and to add the fact I put on 12 kilos under Zyprexa, I slept 13 to 15 hours/day !!!!!!) Confused Cool Razz
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like cooking, and I've just remember that there is a machine to empty air in a bag in the kitchen Very Happy
This can be a solution to manage the cooking problem when I'm getting too stressed and too tired, then forget to eat (because I truly forget to eat Embarassed )...
The only problem is the user guide mom has lost (I hate when she does that kind of bad surprises) and we have no printer.....

Last edited by Full_Cat on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get Fresubin without any prescription. It's really helpful and rather tasty as well.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wurzgnubbel wrote:
You can get Fresubin without any prescription. It's really helpful and rather tasty as well.

Thanks for your info, I prefer to check through to see if it applies in France Wink
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have had a check, and this Fresubin is only under prescription in France (I haven't done the law myself Confused )
In other countries, it may not be under prescription, but in France, it is....
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

French food is typically rich in butter and cream, so maybe just increase your portion sizes a bit?

When I've tried to lose weight, I've found it hard to stay steady at my textbook 'ideal' weight, my body is happy to stay either under or over that weight, but does not settle on the textbook ideal. Perhaps you will find that your natural stable weight is either slightly over or under your target weight, every body is different, after all.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a desk job, drank lots of beer and now have moobs Sad

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bear Jew wrote:
I got a desk job, drank lots of beer and now have moobs Sad

Ditto.

pony
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
And just for you, I Googled:
http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/2302.aspx?categoryID=51&SubCategoryID=165

Wow, great page Cool Good job Very Happy
I'd have never ever found such a page in French, or even in Greek ! Wink Surprised
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eat more often, especially carbohydrates. The plan is take in more than you use up. Starting slow is good advice, and made possible through eating 6 times per day. Not necessarily full meals, but carb loaded snacks.

Fruits and vegetables will not really help you put on weight.

You have certainly been through it. Getting some reserves will help you. Does your physician have any advice? I like ice cream...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My physician ? I haven't seen my GP for ages now !!! (the last time I've seen her was in April this year 2009, I was starting an infection around the screw, 2 months after having had a quite bad pericarditis (I noticed something was absolutely wrong because I started being short of breath after 100m of walking and I was in pain.... After that, 3 weeks on aspirin and absolute rest (physical effort gets this stuff worse and you end at hospital !)... A real kitchen nightmare Wink )
I see my psychiatrist on November 12th.... So now, I really have to start to put on some weight Confused

But I'm glad because for the first time, I feel hungry, so I'll prepare a sugary meal before sleeping : milk with sugar and chocolate (and the old mom's diet shaker will help to prepare something tasty, with milk, chocolate and sugar), a whole chocolate, mash fig with some honey and, if I have the courage, some bread with I-don't-have-yet-the-slightest-idea....
I eat because I feel like eating, not because I just have to eat.... Very Happy
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can tell you how to gain weight: Eat at night. Snack on things like peanut butter and jam sandwiches, scrambled eggs with buttered toast, pasta with cheese sauce, croissants and bagels with lots of cream cheese!

Works for me. Crying or Very sad
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Works for me too. Eat a early supper and then again just before you go to bed. Make it work out to 4 meals a day plus snacks. Think in terms of caloric surplus.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
cece
Master Baitress

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure of the conversion rate with meters and kilos, but I'm 5'3" and most of my life weighed 90 lbs. I asked the doctor how to gain weight and he gave me an injection of vitamin B12. It increased my appetite for a few weeks and I gained a couple pounds. Smile

I recived your email but the secured site for western union is very stressfull i have been here for almost three hour trying to get the MTCN numbers.
Just wanted to inform you that i almost lost my mind trying to reveal the MTCN numbers for the money you sent obviously this is punishment to the receiver of the funds.
fuck uuuuuuuuuu asssssss

Goat
Closed lad accounts x7
Cellphone x3
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well how strange... I wandered back to the forum after a long absence due to illness, and I have exactly the same problem! I was always slim but illness has made me lose far too much weight.

And the lack of energy to cook and go shopping is horrible.

My solution has been: online shopping, so I get nice fresh food delivered to my door - even into my kitchen if I want them to.

And then using things that are almost instant, like cous cous - don't even have to cook it, just add boiling water. Lots of carbohydrate. My other favourite is gnocci, which cooks in about 30 seconds to a minute in boiling water. I find time is a key thing, because I can only stand around in a kitchen for so long before I get exhausted.

Then for sauce, something from a jar or a packet, lots of nice 'fresh' types of sauces available.

Adding in veg - lazy ones like frozen peas or sweetcorn. And also quorn mince or other quorn products. I'm not vegetarian but the quorn stuff is so much easier to use than meat, and you don't have to worry about hygeine and cleaning up, which is a big factor when you have no energy and lots of pain!

When I have better days I make stuff from scratch, and make bigger quantities which I can freeze. That makes me sound really organised and I'm sooooo not. But I do it sometimes - and feel like I've achieved something when I manage it. Of course then there is the problem of picking up heavy pans, which can be hard when you are ill.

My heart goes out to you. It seems crazy to people who are fit and healthy that even feeding yourself is a massive chore, but it really can be. It's easier to fall into the habit of not bothering and missing meals.

The one thing that doesn't seem to work is junk food and chocolate and pies. I wish. I do eat plenty of all three, but they don't seem to affect my weight at all really.

I think it's a long slow task... just as difficult as losing weight is for many people.

I really wish you well Smile *big hug*

pony pony pony
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanksgiving is almost here. Come to the US and feast on turkey, stuffing, pies, green bean casserole.. Smile

No, seriously. Whatever you do, PLEASE don't just eat high calorie/high fat foods to gain weight quickly.. That's very unhealthy. Sad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic