SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The bait is on!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since returning from the grave I sent out a number of baits earlier today and have already had two replies. One is a straight bait of a phone site, but the other however looks like it may have a little more potential.

I simply lifted an email addy from the surplus letters forum and sent this confused "reply"

Quote:
Do you work for prince 4dyinka? He sent me this email last year and I just sent him £500 to process the payment. Did it arrive? When will I get my money?

Is the Prince ok?

L@wrence

Thank the Lord there are still some honest men out there because in no time at all I received this reply.

Quote:
Attention:L@wrence

How are you today and your good family?

Point of correction, prince 4dyinka is scammers his name is among those criminal in Nigeria that was in the register of Efcc and also IMF so you have to state a way from those impostors that telling you that they have this and that, so if you think you will receive anything from prince 4dyinka you are making a big mistake. Prince 4dyinka have been arrested by Efcc and other criminals, so dont think you will recieve anything from them, so follow my instruction and get your fund before this office will close for the year because of christmas.

I am the only person that will help you get your fund transfer as soon as we receive the processing fee which is the sum of £400 today or tomorrow and then your fund which is the sum of $900,00.00 will be credited into your account, so you have not to worry because the Federal Government have approve this fund to pay out to those that have not receive their fund because the people that they meet.
So if you want your fund to be credit into your bank account, please make sure that as soon as you are sending the processing fee today or tomorrow make sure that you send along with your bank account where your fund will be credit. I swear to God that if you send this fee and you did not confirm your fund into your bank account let my Son 4nthony died.
So you have to go to any dearest Money Gram and send the fee now with this information below:
RECIEVERS NAME: UCH3NNA D13GWU.

RECIEVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA.

TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD.

TEXT ANSWERS: WE TRUST.

AMOUNT TO SEND £400

MTCN NUMBER-------

SENDERS FULL NAME------

SENDERS FULL ADDRESS-------

Please as soon as you send the fee don’t release the payment information here on email, you have to call me on phone to give me the reference number for security reason, remember that as soon as we receive the fee today then by TOMORROW your fund will start crediting into your account.
Here is my direct telephone number +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Or you can as well give me your number so that I will call you.
Regards,
B4RRISTER 4HMED L0KM4N

I am so relieved. To think I was being taken in by a scammer. And me such a vulnerable old man as well...

I suspect dear B@rrister 4hmed and I will be chatting for some time. Very Happy
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So you have to go to any dearest Money Gram...

Ask if you can go to the cheapest Moneygram...

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
Lawrence Tonjon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@solomongrundy

Lol! I may well do that.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen that "dearest moneygram location" in a few scam emails lately. Sounds to me like some baiters doing!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic