SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Post to make you go awwww

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My "shittens" are getting on my nerves right now - jumping and running into everything. This week a group of about 4 will go to the "chop shop" and get themselves "fixed" and then off they are going to adoption events - - and they should be leaving my home. While I think they are adorable.... they are a lot of work....

They all used to be very sick and were going to be euthanized at the ACC.

Meet Lucy..... Lucy as in "I love Lucy" She is into everything and always getting herself in trouble. She's the tabby.

This is Smokey - he can be found with Energizer Bunny digging in the trash - - or he's with Patrick on top of the kitchen table trying to drink from the beta bowl....

Energizer Bunny - - name says it all

Patrick - he likes to run past your feet when you open the door to the bedroom where the "shittens" stay. Behind patrick is Tinkerbell. She's just tiny and sweet. She was the sickest one but is
ok now.

Peppy Le Pew is like a skunk with the white streak down his belly instead of back...

Genavive (Jenna) was found cold and wet - - and very pregnant. She was sick so the ACC decided to euthanize her. Her fur is like a rabbit or chinchilla and she's super sweet - so I brought her home about 3 weeks ago. She gave birth last week to 4 kittens, but 1 died (The one that looked like a Boston Terrier puppy). Jenna is now well and all 3 kittens are doing well...

Here are my two kitties...

Now - - if I just age about 50 years - I can be the little old lady with a lot of cats!

Anyone want a kitty?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Applesauce420
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So cute!

Your last picture looks like one of my cats Smile

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if I just age about 50 years

but.. wouldn't that make you 110? Cool

Purple Flower
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've met some young(ish) cat ladies in my time. What makes you a cat lady isn't your age but rather the gross number of felines you care for. My sister's theory is that anything over 7 makes you a cat lady (yes, she has 7).

BTW, Peppy and Energizer are adorable.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I disagree. There are one-cat people and two-cat people, right at the edge and playing dangerously are three-cat people, but any more than that and it's a slippery slope down to cat-lady.

However kittens don't count, and life-and-death rescues are mitigating circumstances.

Lovely pictures Eliza. I wish I could post pictures of our new tortoiseshell, but I've got them up on facebook, so it would contravene anonymity.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are absolutely adorable kittens, Eliza. I'd take them all only I don't think they'd like a long haul international flight then at least 6 months in quarantine.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @ dbest03. Aust quarantine isn't quite that bad actually. A friend of a friend recently brought seven cats and two dogs in from Europe and they only spent about 6 weeks in quarantine.

Speaking about cat ladies though, we were having a bit of a giggle at the sheer number of cats that she was willing to bring half way around the world and at a great deal of expense. She had the last last though. Apparently there was another woman who had brought her 21 cats BACK from Canada at the same time! It would have cost a fortune Shocked Apparently, she's a Barrister Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwwww!

(Just to make the thread title correct)

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, they're adorable! Thanks so much for your work with rescue...there are so many out there...

Don't remember where I saw it, but the sign in a rescue shelter said "If you know how many cats you have, it's not too many."

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Does that mean that my friend who knew she had 10 didn't have too many? Hmm - should have shown that to the folks who said 10 was over the limit set by city ordinance. She had to part with most of them - one of her sources of comfort as she is dying of bone cancer.

Eliza, those kittens are precious. I am about to give myself a cat for a birthday or Christmas present, but I think a kitten would be a bit of a challenge for me. A little furball darting out in front of me or tangling tails with wheelchair wheels might be a bit much. I'll look for a cat who is 1-2 years old and a little more settled. From experience with my late cat (the Titania memorialized in my user id and avatar), the cat will learn to avoid the wheels very quickly. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very commendable, Eliza! Smile

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are some very nice cats you have Eliza. We have three cats right now and we are "those" people. All our cats have been volunteers that showed up at the door or adopted, except for our most recent addition. I actually paid $35 to a pet store for it but it was not raised for the trade but given to the owner by a local family. It was priced at $35 to keep it out of a snake. You might keep that in mind if you give them away.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie - My kittens are $125 each (paid to the rescue that I am working with - not me) The price includes: spay/neuter, shots (including rabies), worming, microchip, and 1 month pet insurance.

All people interested in a kitten must fill out an adoption application at the rescue and be approved.

So they should get good homes. I'm thinking about keeping Mama cat - Jenna. She is just too sweet.

Guess I should give up the idea of ever finding a man to marry one day - LOL Would he want me with all the kitties? LOL

Oh and just for anyone who is wondering - - I use Feline Pine litter - - I have 4 litter boxes - - all are cleaned out 2 times a day - COMPLETELY. Floors are swept and mopped 2 times a day - I have friends come to my apartment and sniff the air to tell me if they smell pet - - and they all say NO.

So - I am not stinking over here.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
sniff the air to tell me if they smell pet
I had to read that three times before it didn't say "pot". Laughing Embarassed

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG - lol - that reminds me - -

I had a roommate over the summer. My friend comes over and asks me if I'm burning incense to cover the smell of pot. I laughed - - thought she was kidding (I always burn incense)

So then she comes another day and she says - can you open a window - the pot smell is overwhelming. I told her to get over it - I'll not burn incense when I know she's coming.

So then the next time - - I don't burn incense.

She then says - ugh - the pot smell. I was like - why do you always say my incense smells like pot - it's Jasmine/Patchouli She says she's not complaining of the incense - it's the pot - - I told her there's no pot here - and she told me that she was tired of playing the game of pretending to not know I smoke it. I was like - I DO NOT!!!! So she says - do you seriously not? Sniff the air - smell that funky smell? I said - all I smell is the landlord's Chinese food - that's why I burn the incense - so I don't smell the chinese food.

She says - that's not funky Chinese food - that is POT. Someone is smoking pot. So we begin to dance - my roommate comes walking in - says hello - goes to his room - and then all of a sudden the chinese food smell gets stronger. My friend walks to his room - sniffs the door and comes back - - she says - THERE - that is the source of your pot. I apologize to you - no - you aren't smoking it - but you are a dumbass for not knowing what it smells like - - but now you know...

I had to kick the roommate out...

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, you been buzzin and didn't know it. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What you're doing is wonderful, and I know how hard it is. I helped run a cat rescue for nearly 3 years. Over a hundred cats and kittens passed through my house and I ended up keeping only two - a feral cat and his very feral mom.

Don't worry about being a crazy cat lady. A friend of mine has 25 of them. Shocked

New on the market!

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Calico (or is it a Tortoise Shell?) strongly resembles mine. She is a rescue from the county shelter. I've had her for over two years and still haven't given her a proper name. She is addressed as "Kitty." Maybe I should start thinking of a proper name. Like "Miriam Abacha" . . . . Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone say

CATBINGO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ratter wrote:
"If you know how many cats you have, it's not too many."

One, oh yeah?

My daughter did the kitten foster thing. It was a lot of work. I applaud you for doing what you do.

As for the pot story... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send good vibes to Lucy, Smokey, Patrick, Tinkerbell, Peppy Le Pew, and Energizer Bunny.

I'm about to pull their food and water from the bedroom - -

They get picked up at 7:30 in the morning and go to the ACC. They are going to be spayed/neutered - microchipped - etc - - and will be brought back to me tomorrow night.

I hope their surgeries go well.

Now they will be ready to go to their new homes Crying or Very sad

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, good luck to them.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the update Sir Cumfrence. I think the length of quarantine must depend on where you're bringing the animal from.

Had a Siamese cat when I was living in South Africa and wanted to bring it back to Aus when I returned home. Aus Customs told me 6 months quarantine in the UK, then another 6 months quarantine in Aus Sad Was able to find a good home for her in Pretoria before leaving.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're SO lovely Eliza.
Our cat ( originally my mums ) was a rescue cat, lovely nature though his first set of adoptive humans brought him back as he "didn't get on with other cats". He gets on great with rabbits!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic