SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian soccer mate of mine

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
themopman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my guy on my soccer team is in fact Nigerian. His native language is not english. So do you think i should try to get his assistance in my baits or would it be insulting to him. it would be cool responding in (Nigerian?) to a lad.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't offend him. The VAST majority of Nigerians are honest, hardworking people, and to even suggest to him you heard his country name and thought of theft is just downheartening to him. Instead, why not just go for ice cream, chat, hang out, and if you become closer mates and it's a natural progression, maybe, but not now.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also: If you don't know your soccer mate well enough to know whether or not this would be insulting to him, then it is probably best not to mention that you are a baiter to him. This would apply whatever his or his parental or ancestoral nationality might be. Some people (whatever their ethnic background) believe that baiting is wrong. Some people (whatever their ethnic background) know scammers. My opinion is: unless you know you can trust the person - it is better to keep your mouth shut.

And: Nigeria has many languages. His native language may not be the language of your Nigerian Lad.

And: Unless your Nigerian Lad believes that you are a fellow guyman, writing to him in 'his' language may just cause him to drop you. That is not to say he would not scam other Nigerians - but he might well do it in a different way to the format you are replying to.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As MBL said, it may not be as offensive/insulting as it would be disheartening, which, in my opinion, is a lot worse.

Branwen wrote:
And: Nigeria has many languages. His native language may not be the language of your Nigerian Lad.

And that's the other thing. Here's a map just to give you an idea.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leave him alone.

He's a Nigerian, that's all, doesn't mean he has any connection with 419.

Would you behave the same way to Nwankwo Kanu?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic