SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How NOT to make a fake website

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JadeFalcon,
Thanks for whacking his new site! In his chats with me, our lad seems extremely impressed with it. It'll sure be a shame when it gets killed again!

Meantime, he's busily preparing yet another -- and lower priced -- formal iPhone quote for me. He's going to be practically giving them to me soon!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad's 3RD attempt at this site has now been deaded Very Happy

http://www.celllinkselectronicsplc.page.tl/

Site Host wrote:
thanks for the information. Let's hope he doesn't open another page again. Just let us know if you find another one.

You heard them; if you get a new URL from the guy, either post here or PM me so it can get the same treatment. Thanks everyone for helping to cause some lad pain!

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
johned
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if these are related sites or not, but certainly look like what is being described.

http://adanuncio.page.tl/Home.htm Payment only via WU

http://www.pickandsmileelectronics.page.tl/ Payment only cia WU

Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
Bucky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This lad's 3RD attempt at this site has now been deaded

Ha ha ha! Great job, JadeFalcon! I'm going to email the lad later and tell him I need more iPhones and ask what's wrong with his site. I'll let you know what he says.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ johned

It certainly has a lot of the same crappy photos. I missed on some of the redos. This certainly could be our boy. Maybe it's time to see if there's a form

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@johned

Your sites look too similar to be a coincidence. Our boi must be imporsonating several "companies" here, using the same content and the same host. Either that or several lads are sharing the same code. I'd prefer B, since the new lads would be easier to shut down with the same baiter address Very Happy

Nice find, and I'll take a look into this tonight unless anybody else wants to beat me to it.

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd also say it's the same lad.

TOO stupid to know the DELL laptop in the pics is almost two years old. I should know I own one.

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Bucky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad has not been available for an online chat all day today. Normally, he's always available. Hmmm... he must be working overtime to resurrect his "deaded" website.

Let's keep the heat on him!

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all,
I'm just wondering why these sites are still alive?

http://adanuncio.page.tl/Home.htm Payment only via WU

http://www.pickandsmileelectronics.page.tl/ Payment only cia WU

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Probably because I've been at work since they were brought to my attention, and also I (or anyone) needs to gather evidence against the owner, preferably with a scam email directing them to the webiste, before the host will shut it down. We have no 100% proof that it's the same lad running those 2 websites, even though to us it's obvious. The host wouldn't be doing their job right if they shut something down just because somebody told them to, you need proof first Very Happy

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Oops...sorry, I somehow thought that the post was from a week ago friday. Please pardon my mistake!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just saw the lad's work for the first time. If a box I received was in the same condition as the one in the top photo of the "Guarrantee" page I would send it back unopened.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Bucky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad took the time to explain to me why his website is [unfortunately, for him] now down yet again:

Quote:
Please we will like you to bear with us that the government are still
working and upgrading on our Website and really wants to give us the
best So that while we are have some problem with that now.

Glad to hear the government is involved with his site. But bummer to hear about his "problem"!!! Let's keep on this idiot.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

This shipping informations will enable you to trace you order and to know when your package get arrive at your doorstep Ok

So without the shipping informations I wouldn't notice a package on my doorstep?

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Applesauce420
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that the Customer's Visit to our factory Canada looks an awful lot like Apple campers.

Company Lunch Day's photo is from here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leoprieto/752620000/in/photostream/

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably not in the same league, but this is from my first site kill.

The red text was an animated graphic which made it even more unreadable.
And the globe rotated of course.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr Tambourine Man

Back when I was doing Cert III in IT back in 2006, we were all a bit obsessed with making stuff move. Some went on to do flash sites and continue their obsession with making stuff move, others like me are now the opposite

"You are a dead meat!"

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Making stuff move on sites is definitely a good thing, but it has to functional. Animated gif's are usually non-functional and therefore annoying, drop-down menu's are functional, thus good.

419_HELL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, New here but a long time lurker Very Happy
I have baited before but stopped for a while...now I'm going back at it!

----------

I'm baiting this guy right now as I type this Laughing His products are overpriced, let's see what kind of deal the lad makes me Wink Laughing

The lad thinks I'm a lady and that I have a crush on him, This one is going to be fun Twisted Evil
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Welcome to Eater! Interesting that you chose my thread for your first post, but I'm honored!!! (EDIT: Had I read what looked like your signature, I would have seen why you DID pick this thread... glad to see you've decided to pour some pain on this guy too Very Happy )

I know you've said you baited before, but it's never a bad idea to read the stickies, Eater U, and sign up for a mentor if you're so inclined. And of course, bait safe!

419_HELL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JadeFalcon wrote:
^^^
Welcome to Eater! Interesting that you chose my thread for your first post, but I'm honored!!! (EDIT: Had I read what looked like your signature, I would have seen why you DID pick this thread... glad to see you've decided to pour some pain on this guy too Very Happy )

I know you've said you baited before, but it's never a bad idea to read the stickies, Eater U, and sign up for a mentor if you're so inclined. And of course, bait safe!

Thanks!! You guys rock!! Razz

I looked up his IP, Surprise...NIGERIA!!! Twisted Evil

Code:
Hostname:   82.128.XX.XXX
ISP:   Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization:   Reserved for future use
Proxy:   None detected
Type:   Cable/DSL

----------

State/Region:   
City:   
Latitude:   10
Longitude:   8
Area Code:   

Here is an e-mail he sent me:

Code:
Hello Julie  ,

Thanks for your mail and interest you have with the company and it's product.

We have the Apple Ipod available for sale in the company brand new un-open original comes with the full accessories.

The  Apple Ipod comes with 12month international warranty and 30days return policy,

we ship via FedEx express and it takes 2/3 working to arrive and deliver the  Apple Ipod to your doorstep

We accept payment via Western Union Money Transfer

Order of  Summary

The  Apple Ipod Cost $100 2 Unit Cost $200 Shipping and delivery Cost $40

Total Cost $240USD including the shipping and delivery to your

so that we can start the packaging also labeling and register your order and forward it to the shipping company as soon as we confirm your payment we ship out so get back to me with this information needed such as:
NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
PRODUCT:
BRAND:
QUANTITY:
Zip:
TELEPHONE:

So when we have this we proceed with your order and you will be given the chief accountant account name and address via western union for you to deposit the money as soon as we confirm your payment get ready for shippment and we e-mail with the full shipping details for you to monitor and be assure of the delivery.

So get back to me as soon as possible with those information needed as soon as possible.

waiting for your full response as soon as possible.

Thanks

BTW - He sent the same message to me twice (2 times) from 2 different email address's! LOL

JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be remiss not to point this out to everyone baiting this guy:

The normal method of operation for baiting phone lads is much different than a "normal" bait. Because they spam message boards and forums with their email addresses, the successful way to bait phone lads is to shut down their email addresses as quickly as possible, then move on to the next one. Or, if you're lucky, the lad will keep your address and come back with a different address for you to shut down.

I encourage everyone who decided to bait this guy because of this thread to read the Eater U sticky about phone lad baiting. This contains the proper way to deal with phone lads. As fun as it is, our purpose is not to string them along for weeks and months like other lads. We shut down their email addresses and websites (and earn shiny Cellphone s for doing so), and also bank accounts if we can get them (for the coveted Closed lad accounts ), then we move on to the next one. We can always use more phone lad baters, so if you enjoy this guy, head over to the forum and learn the ropes!

419_HELL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reply and info Very Happy

Yahoo's abuse department was contacted (email headers also forwarded to them) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm also filing a take-down notice with the hosting company so his website will be no-more, Sadly for him he will receive yet another 404 page Twisted Evil ...Let's see if he try's to resurface once again Rolling Eyes
419_HELL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads email address has been terminated Very Happy

Got a reply from Yahoo that appropriate action was taken and sure enough the email address now bounces Smile
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Excellent work, 419_HELL! Go ahead and report the kill in the sticky in the phone lads forum and grab yourself a nice shiny Cellphone for the signature!
Code:
:cellphone:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic