SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait, first publish - finished, (please comment)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Info:
First, my english is very (very, very, very) basic, hardly any business language, but i just want to see how far i can go with this.

sometimes it's hard to tell if i dealing with a woman or a man (i got some short voicemails message from a guy, but during this bait it was obvious there was also a woman involved

this bait lasted for about 2,5 months, there is stil contact, but for now it seems that will be over soon

scammer email
    bank email
    Fake third party
    Miss An N@shole (me)
    Mr. Barry @bone (me2)

Comments of the storyteller in between the lines

I send a "please tell me more" email and I get the next reply: Wink:

Quote:

Date 15 June 2009 16:02
Subject: THANK YOU ANNA AND INFORMATION FOR YOU.

Dear Anna

Thanks for your quick response
I also appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction. I want you to know that this would be a bank-to-bank transfer; I also want you to know that the management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction. I contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the fund will be released in your name.

Be assured that this transaction will not put the both of us into any trouble. I will even want you to come down here or send some one for us to build trust for one another. To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund is the Excess profit that was made for the year 2008 at the closing balance of my bank last year. I have kept this fund in an escrow coded account until this date.

Since there was no any trace since about the owner of this fund
I have now made up my mind to transfer the fund out of Ghana for our benefit. Having packaged this transaction in a professional way to benefit both of us
I will guide you on how to make this claim. For this reason
I need your assistance to stand as the owner and the fund will be transferred into your provided account. All I require from you is honesty and good co-operation as the fund would be transferred telegraphically from our Corporate Head office in Accra Ghana to your bank account within 5 working days. I will further require your below information to make you the owner of the fund.

1) Occupation:
2) Full Name:
3) Age:
4) Telephone Number:
5) Your Country of Origin:
6) Sex:
7) Contact Address:

Your above information will be entered into the customer database from my branch as a foreign investor and owner of the deposited fund in my branch. I will guide you on how to apply for the release of this fund from my bank's corporate Head office and transferred to your receiving bank account. As soon as I received your above information and after I have entered it on our networked banking systems
I will issue a back-dated deposit slip prepared on your name
as my head office might request such paper from you as proof.

After the successful transfer of the fund
I will start travel arrangement to meet you in your country
or any country where you want us to meet for sharing according to already mapped out percentage. I will expect to receive the above information as soon as possible. Send me your telephone number to allow easy communication between us.

This is my private telephone number: +233****496**

With Regards

Dr. P@tr1ck Mens@h

Quote:

From Me <[email protected]>
To "Dr.P@trick Mens@h" <mens@hp@trick @gmail.com>

Date 15 June 2009 16:13
Subject Re: THANK YOU ANNA AND INFORMATION FOR YOU.

Dear Patrick

Thank you for your email and opportunity

By the way;

My friends call me An
I like you to call me An as well
That makes us a little closer
Also I have to be 100% sure that you are the one that you telling you are.
Therefore I ask you to send a photo of yourself
as you know the Internet is full of photographs from people
That’s why I came up with the next idea
if you make a picture of good quality of yourself

and if you hold a sign that says "I BELIEVE" as in I believe in God and baby Jesus.
Then there is no doubt I’m dealing with an honest believer.
Just to make sure put my name under it
ME
because maybe there is already some signs that say's "I believe"

Just to let you know I’m serious about this all I give you my information as you request:

Anna N@shole
Haarlemmerweg 100a

Amsterdam
Netherlands
29 years old
tell/fax +31-xxxxxxxx

Next few weeks I’m very busy having meetings
so you maybe get voicemail if you try to call
Hopefully I fulfil your wishes.

I'm looking forward to your next mail
Lot's of love for you and your family
Your friend An

Well it was my first bait
and I was to quick to go for that trophy

Quote:

2009/6/15 Dr.P@trick Mens@h <mens@hp@trick @gmail.com>

Dear Anna

Thanks for your quick response
I also appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction. I want you to know that this would be a bank-to-bank transfer; I also want you to know that the management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction. I contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the fund will be released in your name.

Be assured that this transaction will not put the both of us into any trouble. I will even want you to come down here or send some one for us to build trust for one another. To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund is the Excess profit that was made for the year 2008 at the closing balance of my bank last year. I have kept this fund in an escrow coded account until this date.

Since there was no any trace since about the owner of this fund
I have now made up my mind to transfer the fund out of Ghana for our benefit. Having packaged this transaction in a professional way to benefit both of us
I will guide you on how to make this claim. For this reason
I need your assistance to stand as the owner and the fund will be transferred into your provided account. All I require from you is honesty and good co-operation as the fund would be transferred telegraphically from our Corporate Head office in Accra Ghana to your bank account within 5 working days. I will further require your below information to make you the owner of the fund.

1) Occupation:
2) Full Name:
3) Age:
4) Telephone Number:
5) Your Country of Origin:
6) Sex:
7) Contact Address:

Your above information will be entered into the customer database from my branch as a foreign investor and owner of the deposited fund in my branch. I will guide you on how to apply for the release of this fund from my bank's corporate Head office and transferred to your receiving bank account. As soon as I received your above information and after I have entered it on our networked banking systems
I will issue a back-dated deposit slip prepared on your name
as my head office might request such paper from you as proof.

After the successful transfer of the fund
I will start travel arrangement to meet you in your country
or any country where you want us to meet for sharing according to already mapped out percentage. I will expect to receive the above information as soon as possible. Send me your telephone number to allow easy communication between us.

This is my private telephone number: +233****9699

With Regards

Dr.p@trick mens@h

( I have to wait for a whole day for just his next part of the script.
let him hurry up and check his email every day)

Quote:

From Me <[email protected]>
To"Dr.P@trick Mens@h" <mens@hp@trick @gmail.com>

Date 17 June 2009 04:40
Subject Re: THANK YOU ANNA AND INFORMATION FOR YOU.

If the deal is off
it was that professional to tell me
instead of just don't answer anymore

My regards

An

Quote:

From Dr.P@trick Mensah <mens@hp@[email protected]>
To An N@shole <[email protected]>

Date 17 June 2009 14:20
Subject I AM SORRY FOR DELAYING. ANN.

Dear Anna N@shole

How are you today? I hope you are doing well. Sorry for my late reply to your mail I was so busy in the office that I hadn’t time to check my mail. I understand all you have stated in the last mail that you sent to me and I want to assure you that this transaction is a life changing transaction that will change our both lives.

Do not be afraid of anything I am a Ghanaian am am proud to tell you that my people don’t indulge in anything fraud so be rest assured that you are dealing with the right man ok
My dear Ann I will never disappoint you in this transaction in as much as I trust you please I would also appreciate it if you give me 100% assurance that you will not betray me after this fund must have been transferred to you.

I will send you my International Passport so that you will be rest assured of whom you are dealing with ok. I pray that by the special grace of God before the end of next week we have concluded everything concerning this transaction and I will start coming to your country Netherlands so that we would share the fund based on our agreement.

Yours Faithfully

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

My first slap and that did go well Very Happy
he promised he send his passport, but he forgot and attached it in his next email

Quote:
From An N@shole <[email protected]>
To "Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h" <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 17 June 2009 15:47
Subject Re: I AM SORRY FOR DELAYING. ANN.

Hello Patrick
(can I call you Patrick or do you rather prefer Mr Mensah?)

Thank you for you email

I like to you to call me An
that’s how my friends call me and I will love it if you treated me as one of your friends

i'll be waiting for you national passport
I know there is some illegal business going on
on the Internet
that's why I ask about the photograph to take
its a small favour that will convince me that you are for real and that I can trust you for 100%
Therefore I ask you to send a photo of yourself
as you know the Internet is full of photographs from people
that's why I came up with the next idea
if you make a picture of good quality of yourself
and if you hold a sign that says "I BELIEVE" as in I believe in God and baby Jesus.
Then there is no doubt I’m dealing with a honest believer.
just to make sure put my name under it
An N@shole
because maybe there is already some signs that says "I believe"

Hopefully you understand my concern
and hopefully you give me the trust we need for our transaction

God bless you Mr. Mensah
Your friend
An

(Yeah I know to early for a trophy, but hey what did I know then (or still do..)

Quote:
From Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 18 June 2009 12:00
subject For An.

Dear An

How are you today? Hope you had a wonderful night. Please find below an attached copy of my International Passport for your perusal and comfirmation. I could have sent it earlier than this but I was very busy in the office ok.
Note: that your number is not going I have tried calling but coundn't get you please could you give me another number or if the one you gave is valid please flash me so that I will call back immediately ok. I really want to speak with you today unfailinly. PLEASE YOU CAN CALL ME PATRICK.
I will send you the procedures you must follow so that we would get started and get this fund transferred to your account before the end of next.
Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h.

Laughing that one almost look real Shocked
Quote:

Date 18 June 2009 18:33
subject Re: For An.

Hello Patrick (thanks for that)

First I want told you now I checked my number (31******** ) and it seems to have no problem
I can't understand why it is not working
Does it ring at all?
Thank you for your ID
You look very hansom if I may say that

I am also a little worried about the whole thing
I ask for you to take a picture of you holding a sign (or banner)
What I mend by that is a piece of paper where you only have to write on: I BELIEVE below that u have to writhe my name; An N@shole.
Make a photograph of it and email that to me so I can see you holding the paper
So I can be sure that everything is true what you are saying and our deal is for real.

I know there is some illegal business going on on the Internet, that's why I ask about the photograph to take
its a small favour that will convince me that you and our deal is for real and that I can trust you for 100%

Hopefully you understand
An

still trying... Embarassed

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear Anna N@shole

I am happy to tell you that everything is perfectly in order. Bear in mind that I have programmed your name in our customer information data base as a foreign investor who deposited the fund in my branch but the management will not ask you such question because all your data is in our computer database processing unit.

Therefore when they go to verify
they will surely see all your information and there will not be any means of questioning. Please as soon as you confirm the deposit slip
do not hesitate to contact my Head Office for the immediate release/transfer of this fund to your designated bank account.

Please for us to move ahead
I want you to fill the application form and send together with the deposit slip and a scanned copy of your international passport to my head office immediately. Send these forms demanding for the immediate release/transfer of your fund to your provided bank account. As soon as this is done
I will start coming down immediately to your country.

N:B all the information you are required to fill in the application form is in the Deposit slip
except in the second paragraph where you are required to fill your valid banking information where this money will be transferred to your country
also with the last part where you are required to fill the Customer information.

BELOW IS THE APPLICATION FORM AND THE DEPOSIT SLIP
KINDLY HAND FILL THE FORM CAREFULLY AND SEND IT TO MY HEAD OFFICE INCLUDING THE DEPOSIT SLIP AND YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE .PLEASE CALL THEM ON PHONE THE MOMENT YOU SEND THE FORM SO THAT THEY WILL ATTEND TO YOU FAST.

HERE IS OUR BANK SWIFT CODE: ZNBGHLAC

THIS IS MY HEAD OFFICE CONTACT

ZEN1TH B@NK GHANA LIMITED
HEAD OFFICE BRANCH
ACCRA MINISTRIES

PMB 1020 ACCRA GHANA
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT:

MR. ERIC DZ0S@
EMAIL: tr@nsf3rdep@[email protected]
Tel: +233241849661

please update me the moment you contact my head office. Thanks and remain blessed.

Dr.p@trick mens@h.

Quote:

I am still waiting for your answer of my previous email

in case you did not get it I have a copy

(So I send a copy of my email...trophy hunting)

Quote:

|Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

I got your mail and I understood all that you have stated therein. Please note that we don’t have time again in this transaction and I am very busy I can’t find time going to take another picture and scanning sending to you.

Please An I beg you in the name of God Almighty if you are not willing to help me in this transaction then let me know so that I will devote my time in something real good ok
I have tried all I could to make you believe me but it seems like all my effort is in vain.

I tried calling the number you gave me but I can’t get you through
what is going on? This is it +318********* I keep calling and keep calling and keep calling but it can’t even connect nor to talk of voice mail. I wait to hear from you real soon so that I will know where I stand ok.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:

|An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear mister patrick

I saw your email coming in and I directly stopped the video conference with my business partner.
Because I think this is urgent.

There is a reason that I ask about you taking the picture as I said.
Because for me it's getting weird and strange, and I am not sure what to believe or don't believe
First: my phone is working national and international
People call me from London or leave messages.
Second: about the picture
I know you’re a busy man and I respect that, but I received a letter about email scam, and also this letter (I will copy it for you:

Date18 June 2009 10:48
Subject NOTIFICATION/WARNING

The Shore Capital Group
Responsive and Innovative Investment Banking Services.
Bond Street House
14 Clifford Street
London W1S 4JU
www.sh0r3cap.co.uk
+447024051966
NOTIFICATION/WARNING

Etc, etc (It was just an other "Scam against scam" I received in my mailbox earlier)

Quote:

Maybe you understand why I need that picture taken as I ask
So I can be 100% sure that you are for real and our deal is for real
If you don't have my email I will repeat the little favour that you hopefully will do for me

I ask for you to take a picture of you holding a sign (or banner)
What I mend by that is a piece of paper where you only have to write on: I BELIEVE, below that u have to writhe my name An N@shole.
Make a photograph of it and email that to me so I can see you holding the paper
So I can be sure that everything is true what you are saying and our deal is for real.

if you refuse to take that picture with the sigh your holding
I’m afraid I have to call this deal off, and I am glad that I receive the scammers warning just in time

My regards
Hope to hear from you very soon

An

Quote:
Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me
19 june

Dear An

Thank you so much for the mail am so happy to hearyou express your self in a way that I will understand you better. Please An I will advise we stop this deal here because it seems that we are not beleiving each other. I told you about your number that I have been calling but couldn't get you yet you don't believe me.

Please we can be friends for sure I will like to do this transaction deal with a man like my self ok
thank you for all your effort and may God bless you.

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Its a pity you feel that way.
About the phone thing
I didn't say I don't believe you. I just couldn't understand what the problem is.

I am so sorry if I wasted your time
I want to go for it
but I have the feeling it is a one way deal
I have to do all sort of things
but if there is 1 question from me
there is no understanding and no cooperation

I have to give my address
my full name
al the information about my bank account
al those questions
and my question was rejected admittedly.

I maybe only 29
but I deal my businesses with more professionalism then you do

Regards

An

Let make him think I lose my money to another scammer if he doesn't continue
Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear Patrick

Do you have a brother?
There is someone else who give me a offer

Here is a small piece of the email

Attn Pls

I am Mr.Stephen Mensah
Staff of a finance company here in Lome Togo named INTERCON . Indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$7.5 Million .
Sharing ratio is 50% for me and 45% for you and 5% for any expenses we might encounter during this transfer.

You will.....etc, etc

As you will probably officially end our deal in your next reply
I will go in to the offer of mister Mr. Stephen Mensah.

I will like to know if you are willing to give me the official answer about our deal
I don't want to be in the middle of 2 transfers

Thanks in advance

An.

Ps.

I will not drop my question about the photo request

look who's back
Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

How are you today? I know you are fine by the special grace of the
Almighty God. Please I want you to understand me in this transaction
I
have been working so hard to keep this money safe for the past 9
months now and finally I have gotten to a point where I have to get
the fund out of my country as soon as possible that was why I
contacted you.

You see I do understand all you are saying about what people do in the
internet and I have given you 100% assurance that am not going to be a
party to that. An if you can come to my country to meet me face to
face I think that would be the best option for us here so that seeing
me alone will make you believe what I have been telling you.

Please if you really want to work with me then develop that little
trust for me so that we would work as a team please I beg you in the
name of God I am for real ok. I have given you an application form
that you will fill and the deposit certificate that you will send to
my head office during the time you will contact them just go ahead and
do what I asked you to do so that please we don’t have time gain in
this ok.

Get me another number please so that I will call even if is a friends
number just for me to prove to you that I have been calling your
number but can’t get you through.

Yours Faithfully

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick
details weergeven 22 june

Dear Patrick

I can understand what you’re saying

After 9 months this fund is become a sort of your baby.
Let I put it this way
I like to help you deliver.

About the phone number
I will like to drop that issue
because I don't want to argue with you again.
We have tot be good and trustful with each other. and I have no other phone number
I am not always with friends and

And this is really importuned: my manager can't now about this transfer/fund!
And he has a phone number
but I can't use that to call or to be called.

May be it's for the best if I come to your country to deal with this all.
I have some photo shoots coming on and I have to go to London
so I have to see about that.

But I still want that picture of you Mr. Patrick like I ask

Hope to hear from you soon
I will fill the forms like you request

Till later

An

Quote:

From Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 22 June 2009 14:53
Subject LET US RESOLVE THIS NUMBER ISSUE PLS.

Dear An

I will be more than glad to receive you here in my country because I
think that is the best way for us to do this transaction and gain
trust with each other. Please An I really have that confidence in you
and I strongly believe that with you we can be able to archive our aim
in this transaction.

Please fill the application for and then send to my head office
address that I have already given also make sure that you attaché a
copy of your international passport while contacting my head office
ok. Please An do me a favor write down your number in a way that
someone calling from outside your country will dial the number let us
resolve this number issue.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:

An N@shole <[email protected]>

Date 22 June 2009 15:36
Subject Re: LET US RESOLVE THIS NUMBER ISSUE PLS.

Dear Patrick

can you give me the information about the first few line or can I let that open so you can fill that in
I have now idea what the information is of Escrow call account holder.

the rest of the document is no problem.

Regards

An

Quote:
Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 22 June 2009 18:33

Dear An

This is what you have to do
follow these instructions.

1: BANK BRANCH: KUMASI
2: ACCOUNT NUMBER:XXXXD0019740001946
3: SWIFT CODE: ZNBGHLAC
4: AMOUNT: 12.5M
5: ESCROW ACCOUNT HOLDER

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:

Date 22 June 2009 19:21

thanks a lot Patrick

I filled the form like you said
see attachment

Regards
An

(Attached a 4 mb rubbish file)
Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me
details weergeven 22 jun.. Beantwoorden

Dear An

I am so happy to hear that you have filled the forms please do contact my head office for onward transfer of the fund to your bank account that you have stated therein. Contact them as soon as you can I have already given the contact information's of my head office to you so do that fast.

Please An write your number for me the way I should dial it while calling please I want to call you ok.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

The next reply I send to the bank and to p@trick
Quote:

An N@shole To: tr@nsferdep@rtment@zenithb@[email protected]
Cc "Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h" <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Yes I filled the forms and send it to you in a attachment
didn't you get it?
I will resend it to the HQ and cc to you.
I have to search for that email address
it seemed easy to me if you just add it to your mail
About my number, we already discussed that part.
I'm getting a little upset
and I am worried about the whole case
Regards

An

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me
23 jun.

Dear An

Good morning and how are you today? Please am sorry if I have made you feel upset about the number issue ok I really am. Please what am trying to tell you is that I called the number the way you wrote it and give to me but it did not go through. That was why I said could you please write it for me in a way that if I dial it I will get you instantly please my dear I ask you this as a favor cos I really want to hear your voice pls.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear Patrick

A good afternoon to you
how are you and the family
I am very busy with my business
and a new photo shoot is coming up
bout the phone number
the number which you have to dial is like this (and I double checked) for calling from another country

+31-84-xxxxx

did you found the attachment that I send you?
its the 2 form's 1 of them I had to fill in like you ask.

Hope everything is okay now so we can make the next step

Best regards
An

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

Am so happy that you sent the number I tried it immediately but it
couldn't go through but that is ok I guess we will communicating
through mail until we meet each other ok. I wanted to verify if you
sent a copy of your International Passport to my head office while
contacting them.

We will wait to hear from my head office ok
God bless you An you
don't know what you are doing for me.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:

An N@shole to To tr@nsferdep@rtment@zenithb@[email protected]
Cc; mens@hp@[email protected]

again my copy of my passport

Dear Patrick

I am sorry I did send a copy of my passport
but the email didn't deliver.
after that I forgot to resend it
so for now I resend it and I copy you in on it

Best Regards
An

2500 kB of rubbish Wink ) I make a fake id to send, but I learn not to send something like that
Because scammers will use it for other "real" victims

Quote:

Dear An

How are you today? I got your mail and am so happy to hear from you again. Please reconfirm to me if you have contacted my head office and tell me what they asked you to do. If you have not contacted them please do as soon as possible so that we would get this fund transferred to your bank account before the end of next week.

I will wait to hear from you soon. I tried your number today and guess what it ranged I got answering machine I delivered a message to you I will still call you again ok.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:
An N@shole

Dr. Patrick

I’m fine thank you for asking
and how are you today sir?

I got an email from Head Office (HO) which I answered
As you maybe know they ask for my passport
I send it with a CC to your email
so you have had a copy. I did not have any response from the HO after that.

I had a voicemail
but I didn't get the name because of the poor connection
Did you call me and ask me to get in contact trough email?

My greetings for you and you're family

An

Quote:
An N@shole

Patrick

I am worried
is everything okay
I didn't hear from the bank or you

best regards
Your friend An

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

How are you today? I got your mail and am very happy to hear from you
again. Since you said that you have contacted my head office then you
will have to wait for the instructions that they will give to you as
regards to the transfer of the fund to your bank account information’s
that you have provided to them.

As for the phone call I was the one that called you though the network
was not clear but am happy that I can always get you on phone this
time around. Let us wait for my head office ok when they write you
please do inform me ok cos I want us to get this fund transferred to

your bank account before the end of next week.

Yours Faithfully

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:

An N@shole

Dear Patrick

I am fine thanks for asking
I have a very beautiful and sunny day

For my country
a sunny day is something that you have to enjoy.
I think you having a sunny day every day.
Did you have a nice day? I hope you did.

I will wait for the Head Office to contact me
and if they do I let you know en will CC you in every mail that I send to the head office
so you know what's going on

I love to hear your voice; it wasn't a good connection like you said

But you have a very charming voice
do you know that?
Can I ask you age?
And are you having a wife
Girlfriend or something like that?
I did not find my Prince on the white horse yet
Hope to hear from you again Patrick

Your friend An

Ps.
Did I have sent you my picture yet?
I include a photo of myself
so you know who you're talking too
just in case I didn't send it already

It's a famous Dutch girl, if you want to see more of it just Google "yolanthe cabau van kasbergen"
Quote:

Dear An

I must confess that you are beautiful ok. Yes about what you asked me about having a wife
yes I have a wife and kid but that wouldn't stop me from being a good friend to you.

Please An I can't wait to meet you ok let us get this fund transferred to your bank account then I will be there in your country without delay. YOU ARE NICE.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

ou are nice... Question Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

|An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear Patrick

I would like to thank you for your nice email.
Thank you for those compliments you gave me
I even blushed I think...
I got an email from the bank
but I didn't read it yet
first I like to read your email and answer it

Its shame that you already married
but bow worries
I don't want to break op your marriage. I respect a marriage and if a man is taken... you just have to find yourself an other man.

This weekend I maybe get some photo's of the photo shoot I had
Would you like to see them?
If I have them?

haha no worries if your wife see your email and my photo's
they are no nude's

I think you are very NICE too
and I am glad to be your friend
Still have to find a way that I can go to your country without my manager to know about it
I have a contract
with a lot of small letters in it
that's making the whole thing a little bit difficult.

Big kiss on your cheek
from me

An

Ps.
I will read the mail of the bank right now

Email from the bank...

Quote:

Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd <tr@nsferdep@rtment@zenithb@[email protected]>
To [email protected]

Cc [email protected]

Date 25 June 2009 21:28
subject FOR YOUR INFO.

ZEN1TH B@NK GHANA LTD.

INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPT.
ZEN1TH B@NK GHANA LTD.
Ref:ZNBGHAL/326/015/09
HEAD OFFICE BRANCH
PREMIER TOWERS
ACCRA
MINISTRIES. ACCRA GHANA.
EMAIL tr@nsferdep@rtment@zenithb@[email protected]
TEL: +233-************

Attention: Anna N@shole

We are in receipt of your passport and we are happy to inform you that we are ready to effect the transfer of your fund to the bank account information's that you have provided to us.

We will set up a non residential account in your name and we will domicile the fund into the account you have provided. To open a non residential account in our bank
you have to remit a minimum sum of $5
400 US dollars (FIVE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED US DOLLARS) only
to activate your new account for immediate transfer of your fund within three working days.

Note that your money will be transferred along with the amount you used in opening an account with us. However
you are allowed to come down to our office here in Ghana to make the payment if that will be more convenient for you. But if you can not come down to Ghana
you are advised to pay the money for the non residential account opening in the Bank
please as soon as you are ready to remit the reactivation fee do get back to us so that we would provide you with the payment information's that you will use in making the payment Via Western Union Money Transfer:

As soon as we receive the money
the funds will be transferred into your account in your country within three working days
which is the reason we recommend western union money transfer for quick and easy payment.

Thank you for banking with Zenith Bank Ltd Ghana As our customers satisfaction is our pride.

MR. ERIC DZ0S@
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.

Quote:

To Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd < tr@nsferdep@rtment@zenithb@[email protected] >
Cc "Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h" <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 25 June 2009 23:19
Subject Re: FOR YOUR INFO.

Dear Mr. Eric Dz0s@
Hereby would let you know that I have received your email and payment options
I love to come to Ghana
but I have a little problem on that part
(Dr.p@trick mens@h knows about this)
Also I am not familiar with this Western Union
I prefer to come to Ghana
but that shall be after the weekend
Tomorrow I fly to London; I will contact you if I get there
or sooner

Best regards
An

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 26 June 2009 20:12
subject Re: FOR YOUR INFO.

Dear An

How are you today? I had a hectic day today I could have replied your mail earlier than this I apologize for that ok. I got the mail you sent to me and I presume it came from my head office am so happy that they have written you at last.

In the mail you stated that you are not familiar with the western union mode of payment I must tell you that is the easiest and the fastest way of receiving money world wide and there is nothing difficult in it. I will advise you ask them to give you the payment information's that you will use in making the payment so that you can pay the money and they will transfer that fund to your account
is safe and more economical but if you want to come down here that is fine by me I will be happy to welcome you ok.

I already told you that my intention in this transaction is as soon as the money is been transferred to your account I will start coming to your country because I want to establish my self in your country that is why I needed your help. An I will be happy if you pay that money to my head office as soon as possible so that we would meet in your country ok this is for security reasons. Contact my head office for the payment they will guide you ok.

Please An I really want to hear your voice I dropped a voice mail to you yesterday I didn't know if you got that please tell me when I will call you and get you cos I want to go to your Embassy in my country here to conclude my traveling plans to come and meet you.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

Quote:
Hello Patrick

It’s nice to hear form you again
(I secretly repeat the massage on the voice mail a couple of time's
just to hear your voice)
this weekend it was also for my hectic
remember I told you I have to go to London
we arrived on Saturday and I heard from my manager that there where some problems with some photo's from the photo shoot I told you about in my previous mail.
So we have to fly back to Holland again to re shoot some of them

I have some photos in the attachment for you
I make them a little bit smaller so you can open them correctly. But don't show them to anyone
it’s not allowed to spread them around; it’s all in my contract.

About the western union
we have to figure that out how that's gone work
I don't want to make any mistakes and I trust on it that I have all of your cooperation and loyalty to make this work. I love to see you in your country
or if that not gone happen that I will see you in my country
I love to show you around and take you where ever you like to go.
Except for the red light district Wink

How will you come to Holland? By yourself or with the whole family?

I hope to hear from you very soon
Kiss from my

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

Thanks for the mail and am so happy to hear from you too. Please note that my head office has asked you to open a non residential account with 5400$ so that they would transfer the fund to your account without any problem ok.

I want you to make the payment as soon as possible so that they would transfer the fund to your account and then I will start coming to your country so that we would share as agreed upon.

I have already gotten all my traveling papers ready to meet you in your country and I can't wait any longer please act fast so that we would seat together and have some bottle of Red Wine for the well done transaction. Write my head office they will guide you on what to do about the payment ok.

Yours Faithfully

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h

To the bank

Quote:

An N@shole To tr@nsferdep@rtment.

Dear

I will like to ask how we gone proceed
how can I open a residential account?
Why is that necessary is it not possible to make a bank transfer?

Best regards
An N@shole

Lets work on him (acting girly)

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear patrick

I like to say I understand.
I think you tread me the right way
at least you are honest to me.
I write to you a story what happened last weekend and send you also some pictures about the photo shoot I was talking about.
You totally ignore the social talk
and react strictly business.

I know what you are saying
I know you already have a nice family

And maybe you are afraid you get the same feelings for me as I have for you.
I just want you to know.....no never mind
I totally understand.
I am very sorry Patrick

Business:

I received your email
and the contents well (yes very well) understood

I ask the bank how to proceed
and I am waiting for their answer

Best regards
An

haha you can see straight true him he is like glas)

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

Please don't misunderstand me ok I didn't mean to hurt you nor ignore
the pics you sent to me without commenting on it. in fact An
to be
honest with you is because of your pics that I saw made me more
desperate to meet you in person
saying you are beautiful alone is not
enough for me I want to at least seat with you and have a drink with
you.

I am tempted to touch your pics when I saw them I almost got carried
away that was why I was pleading with you to go ahead and contact my
head office so that we would see each other soon.

PLEASE ARE YOU MARRIED?

II try to make a sort of romance here, but the guy doesn't work with me.
What I didn't know is that a girl does all the work, so that will explain a lot

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear Patrick

To answer your question
no I am not married or having a boyfriend
I am single
I guess because of my travelling for my work

I doubt your sincerity
and I think you only saying that to make me fill good again
I hope I am wrong
but I still down-hearted.

But I have to be sure that you are honest with me
because of the transfer.
Even if you didn't like me at all
you can say so.
I am not the type of girl that cancelling our deal because you only being honest.
You have to know that.

Love

An

Quote:

Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd <tr@nsf3rdep@[email protected]>
ToAn N@shole <[email protected]>

Date29 June 2009 17:14
subject INTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAYMENT.

Attention Anna N@shole

We received your E-mail and we would like to use this medium to inform you that we are going to open a Non residential account so that we would domicile the fund into the account and then commence with the transfer of the fund to your bank account that you have provided to us.

Please note that the money you will use in opening this account will be transferred along with the original fund during transfer. We advise you use these payment informations Via Western Union Money Transfer and remit the said amount to us as soon as you can to enable us finish with the transfer modalities.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

SENDERS NAME: YOUR FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS: YOUR FULL ADDRESS
RECEIVERS NAME: CHR1ST1AN@ D0MING0
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: ACCRA GHANA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR
TEXT ANSWER: YELLOW
MTCN NUMBER………………….
AMOUNT SENDING: 5400$

Get back to us with the payment informations as soon as you remit the said amount so that we would be sure of the payment and also for confirmation purposes.

In the last mail that you wrote to us you stated that you are not too farmiler with western union mode of transfer
is not a big issue
all you have to do is print out the information’s we have listed below then go to any western union office and give it to them they will send the money and then give you the control number that you will send to us that is all.

Yours Faithfully

Mr Eric Dz0s@.
Director International Remittance Department

Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd.

Quote:
To; Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd <tr@nsferdep@rtment@zenithb@[email protected]>

cc "Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h" <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 29 June 2009 17:20
subject Re: INTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAYMENT.

Dear Mr Eric Dz0s@

I don't understand why I have to use western union money transfer
1- If you opened up an account then I can make a bank to bank transfer.
2- Who is Chr1st1an@ D0ming0?

Can you explain those 2 things to me?

Best regards

An

love to play dumb
Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

Thank you so much for the answer to the mail that I sent to you am so
happy to hear that you are not married that gives me the opportunity
to let my feelings out as soon as I meet you. Please to the other
question that you asked the reason why you will have to use western
union is because of the nature of the transfer ie
they will have to
reactivate the account as soon as they receive the money and you know
that receiving this money through an account will not be as fast as it
could have been when used western union.

Chr1st1ana Dom1ngo is an accountant at my head office that was why
they used her name ok. An
please don't feel suspicious about this you
can come down here to do everything your self ok if you don't trust me
I will understand please. My dear An am with you don't be afraid i
promise you after this we will get together and celebrate this ok.

Please I want to talk with you for once how can that be possible tell
me when I will call you and get you online please An I beg you I want
to hear your voice please.

Patrick.

If they can send big emails
so can I

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear Patrick

Thank you so much for your nice words
I am really curious about your feelings
I know that I walked the wrong path

But I can't help it. You have to believe me that I am not that kind of girl.
I just go along with my feelings
and it is so strange for me
because I never met you.
Can you please send a photo of yourself?

I love to hear your voice
but I am unable to call or being called during the day
that is way I write to you in the middle of the night. During the day my manager is always with me
and I don't think it’s wisely to let him know about our fund/ transfer
Now I think of it... how bizarre is that! I set my alarm clock to write this email to you
.take a minute to think that over.

I love to come over but I can't come now.
I told you about the photo shoot that went wrong
so now I am flying back and forth between Holland and England.

I heard the photographer talked about a photo of me here I sit in 3 positions and they put those in one photo
it’s like I am one of the triplets. Funny isn’t it?
I will ask him if I can get a preview and I try to copy it for you... that is if you like that?

Dear and sweet Patrick
You wrote: "please don't feel suspicious about this you can come down here to do everything yourself ok if you don't trust me
I will understand”

How can you think of me like that
off course I trust you
but I don't have that same trust in the bank of their accountant
what if he collect the money and run?

I have to get something that proof she is real
a copy of her ID and a photo that she is holding a sign (like I ask you
that you never showed me
but okay I don't ask again) but if she can put the answer of my question on a piece of paper or a other sort of sign with my name underneath then I can trust the bank and his employee
My question to Chri5t1iana D0m1ngo is: are you for real?

She has to be on a photograph holding a sign or something else that says

YES I AM

Below that I have to see my name "An N@shole" so that I am sure there is no copy of a picture on the Internet
the photograph have to be big so everything is clear on the photograph.

If they can do that little favour
I can fully trust the bank and also Chri5t1iana D0m1ngo
And the western union transfer will be done with no fear of losing money

I am sorry for putting it this way Patrick
don't take it personal
Big kiss from me

An

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

Good Morning to you and how are you today? I am so happy to hear from you again and please I want you to know that I am not saying that you don't trust me ok your words have truly shown that you trust me and I will never disappoint you ok. Now what you said about Chri5t1iana D0m1ngo yes you are right about that I will have to inform her to send her picture to you and also do it the way you said she has to do it so that there would be a mutual understanding between us ok.

An
dont worry she will do what you have asked ok. I am also worried about your feelings that is why I will make sure that she does it ok
Please An I want you to know something that I CARE FOR YOU OK.

PATRICK.

Quote:
Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd <tr@nsferdep@rtment@zenithb@[email protected]>

Date 30 June 2009 16:18
Subject Re: INTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAYMENT.

Dear Customer

We have received your message and the question that you have asked. Please you have to note that the reason for the western union mode of transfer is to hesten up with the transfer because we have had a series of complicating issues in the previous time some of our clients/customers that we gave an account number to remit money in this type of transaction they end up making mistake paying the money into another account though we retrieve the money but that we would not accept again.

This is the reason why the Management has decided to be using western union money transfer for safe and fast transfer ok. We have given you the name of our accountant in the bank in the person of Chri5t1iana D0m1ngo she will receive the money onbehalf of the bank ok.

Yours Faithfully

Mr Eric Dz0s@.

Zen1th B@nk Ghana.

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear sweet Patrick

I can't sleep this night
because I have to know what you have written to me in your email.
You make me very happy with your words. I fully trust you and I know you don't disappoint me and I am also glad you stand behind me
it feels so good
I will wait for the photograph of Chri5t1iana D0m1ngo.

In mean will
I will love it if you will read my email again
because you don't answer all of my questions
and I know for sure this only because you’re so busy with this deal
just reply if you can find the time. (It’s about the photo I was talking about
I had to make a copy of it. I am not sure if you like to have photos of me)

Till I read or hear your voice again
Is say...

I think I ...maybe lo.. You

Okay I wait for more than 20 minutes before I send this mail.
I didn't dare

xxx

and to the bank I reply

Quote:

An N@shole To Zenith Bank

Dear Mr Eric Dz0s@

Thank you for your email
I totally understand why you choose for Western union
I like to know how that exactly works
where do I have to go to
What is the procedure
what can I aspect?
Do I need cash money for the transfer?
Is there any other fee or cost that I have to know of?
Stuff like that

I don't want to make any mistakes

Waiting for your reply

Best Regards
An

Quote:

Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd To me
Dear Customer

Thank you so much for the mail and the question you have asked. Please note that all you have to do is get the said amount ready 5
400$ and go to any western union office near you with the payment informations that we have sent to you.

Just give the payment informations to them and then tell them that you want to send 5
400$ to Ghana and to the Name that has been given to you which is Chr1st1an@ D0ming0 and they will do the necessary things and give you the control number that you will send to us for confirmation of the payment.

Yours Faithfully

Mr Eric Dz0s@

Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd.

Quote:

Dear Patrick

It's no problem sweetheart
I didn't know if you really want to see them or maybe you get sick of me and my photo's ...just kidding

About the photo's
They were not easy to obtain but finally I succeeded
I am really proud of myself

Big kiss from me
An

In his next email
he give away he is a girl......or gay

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

Thank you so much for the pictures
please I would like to ask you a question and that is what kind of cream do you use for your body that makes it look like that of a new born baby
? (WTF!?!?!) You have a wonderful skin I like it.

Please for the picture that our accountant in the head office said she will send to you
yes she told me that she has taken the picture and that she should have sent it earlier than this but because of the nature of her work she couldn't make it but that she will send it today ok.

I will forward it to you as soon as she sends it to me ok. thanks for your understanding.

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h.

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Hello to my sweet Patrick

About my skin
I think it's funny you (a man) noticed something like that
I will share you my secret I use Re-Nutriv by Estee Lauder
mostly Re-Creation Day Creme SPF 15 and Re-Creation Night Creme. (Most expensive what I could find)
I have to say it’s pretty expensive

I will wait for the picture
I really hope she did it properly
I wait for your email Patrick

Best regards
An

PS.

Patrick
I have to tell you something
but you probably think I am a silly weird girl.
But anyway
here it goes:
I try not to think of you at least as little as possible
I know you taken and I try to get over it
your professional attitude helps me with that
and that's a good thing
because I cannot love or falling in love to someone who already has a relationship

You don't have to respond to this part of the email

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

First of all I apologize for not replying your mail early. I was so
busy in the office that I hadn’t time to check on my box early. Please
do not be angry that Chri5t1iana D0m1ngo has not sent her pictures yet

you know how it feels like working in a bank.

I promise you as soon as she send the pictures to me I will
immediately send them to you without delay ok. Baby I want to use this
medium to let you know that I care for you ok. Please take care of
your self and have a wonderful weekend ok I wish you all the best in
life.

Patrick.

Quote:

Dear Patrick

I understand
have a wonderful weekend yourself
We continue our deal after I get the photo
and I hope the photo is exactly like I ask

I also care for you

bye for now
An

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

How are you today? I hope you are fine. Today we work from 7am to 12noon and I just received the pictures from Chr1st1an@ D0ming0 this morning just the way you asked for it please go through the pictures and get back to me ok.

I will wait to hear from you soon.

Patrick

that look like a studio, this have to cost her some money
so totally a redo!!!
I can't read the paper she is holding

Time for another round of slapping Twisted Evil

Quote:
An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear Patrick

I am a little disappointed
after the waiting I am can't read the sign properly
and I think I saw Anna instead of An

I will like to read my name as An N@shole
The text above has to be YES I AM
Make some thicker letters

Please retake the pictures in the way I ask

I can't believe this....
Sorry Patrick but this ruins my weekend

I am really pissed off now
An

Quote:
Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

You see you don't have to blame me for that because I have already told her to take the picture and they way she should stay in it ok but there is no problem I will tell her to do as you have said ok and am sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

She will take another one just the way you have said now ok by monday you will get that alright. Take care of your self.

Patrick

Quote:
An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear Patrick

I am not blaming you

It seems to me that they don't pay any attention.
That is the whole point.
To me it’s a big deal
we are not talking about going to the shop for some milk
I believe this is a big transfer
Therefore I find it unbelievable that my email is not being carefully read.

My love for you and your family

An

Quote:

Dr.P@tr1ck M3ns@h To me

Dear An

Good Morning and how are you today? I hope you had a wonderful weekend
despite what happened with the pictures. I know you are not blaming me but i
still have to say that I am sorry ok.

Please find an attachment to this message that is the picture the way you
have asked for it
do get back to me as soon as you receive the pictures.

Patrick.

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Patrick Mensah

Good afternoon to you

I am fine today
how about you?
Let’s forget about last weekend
we have got a new week to start from
I have seen the photo's and I am glad this time there exactly like I ask
For me it’s a very busy day
but I will go to the Western union for the transfer this afternoon
I got the information on how to send it trough western union
so all gone be ok

Have a nice day

Your friend
An

To the bank I send:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Eric Dz0s@

Because of my schedule I will make the transfer trough western union this afternoon
With the following info:

My name: An N@shole
My address: Jumpstraat 21 (like 21 jumpstreet the serie of the 80's)

Receivers name: Chr1istin@ D0min0
Receivers Address: Accra Ghana

Text Question: What Colour
Text Answer: Black

Mtcn Number:
Amount Sending: € 5400

Best regards
An

Instead of DOM1NGO I said DOM1NO
They didn't notice sadley enough

Quote:

An N@shole To Dr.Patrick

Dear Patrick

Today I went to the Western union office
but it was all a turnoff to me
I didn't send the money
because there was an issue about Ghana
they say its black listed
They warned me to about the things that's going on
but I couldn't make them believe everything is ok and legal
So I send the form I get from western union office to the bank
I don’t know if there accept this or choose an other way of payment.

for me... I get a little nervous about whole this.

Hope everything gone be okay

Kiss from me

An

Quote:
Dear Mr. Dsoza

I went to the western union office
and I am a Little disappointed about the results of my visit.
They told me that Ghana was black listed about fraud and scam or something like that
Anyway
for me it was not possible to send the money after the receiver filled in this antI terrorism forms.
I attached them in this email
I am very ashamed about whole this.
If you prefer an other way to make the transfer let me know.

I don't know what to do

Best regards
An

I attached the 6 pages of the antI terrorism forms

To the bank and cc to mens@h

Quote:
To Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd <z3n1thb@nkgh@n@[email protected]>

Date 7 July 2009 15:06
subject Re: INFO

I send a reply about my visit when you send this email

So for now I will wait for your answer about the problem on western union

Best regards
An

Ps. the man on the desk wasn't very unprofessional; he makes fun of Cristina's last name "Domino"
Because here we have domino D day
that I don't know how to explain
and how you called it
but I am very angry at that guy
I think I write a letter to the western union head office

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others

Last edited by Diablo on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd <z3n1thb@nkgh@n@[email protected]>

Date 7 July 2009 16:11

Attn: Anna N@shole

Ok we would suggest that you go to any moneygram office and make the payment so that we don't loose this payment today cos we need it today just like we have told you in the last mail moneygram is just like western union money transfer ok.

We suggest that you start going now ok there would not be any problems ok.

Management.

Quote:

Dr.P@trick Mens@h <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 7 July 2009 16:16
subject Re: INTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAYMENT.

Dear An

I understand all you have stated in your mail and I want you to know
that I am not blaming you for anything ok please what we have to do
right now is go ahead and do what ever my head office asked you to do
because I know they must have another option to do this ok.

Please follow their instructions ok let us make sure that we get this
done today ok.

Quote:

To Zen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd <z3n1thb@nkgh@n@[email protected]>

cc"Dr.P@trick Mens@h" <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 7 July 2009 16:58

Dear Mr. Dz0s@ &p@trick mens@h

I send this message to booth of you

I went to the moneygram office
and I guess it's all the same
they also have some forms
I ask more about this forms issue and it seems all money transfer companies have to make their forms
it is imposed/mandatory (I don't know the right word for it) by the Dutch government.

I can scan those form's (also 6 pages) and email them to you

Or we stand by the forms of western union.

This has take me the whole afternoon now
but I feel sorry for you so I came with the next idea
I will pay for the officer’s time when filling in those documents; just let me know how much you charge for his time
I will put that on top of the 5400 (he never used his option....)

There is nothing more I can do from here
and I am really feeling sorry about the Dutch government

Best regards
An

Quote:

<mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 7 July 2009 18:50
Subject Re: INFO

Dear An

I thank you so much for all your effort today and I know that you have
tried all you could I really appreciate all your effort ok. Please do
not be angry about what happened today because I know in life what
ever that is good does not come easily.

I know that my head office must have an option just wait and see what
they will do ok I promise by tomorrow all this will be over in Jesus
Name.

Patrick

Quote:

To "Dr.P@trick Mens@h" <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 7 July 2009 23:58

Dear Patrick

Thank you for your email
I think I need that kind of words after this day
I really needed to blow of some steam
I am okay now

They didn't even reply on my last email
and if the bank already was closed that also doesn't make any sense

because they knew that I was on my way to the moneygram
and they didn't even send me a mail that the gone close for that day.

I hope the bank will accept my proposal about me paying for the time

(and I don't have to do that
it’s only to let them know I want to help)
I think it’s really strange they don't want to fill in some forms
because it's a bank
and a bank have to work with forms and other document every day.
so it get a little suspicious if I sit down and think of it
but for now I just wait for the bank what they will do
before I get strange and wrong thoughts in my head.

Again thank you for your mail
I really needed that.
Without you a think I given up

My love for you and your family

An

Quote:

Dr.P@trick Mens@h <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 8 July 2009 14:26

Dear An

I am happy that you are ok after all you went through yesterday. It may interest you to know that I filled the forms my self just to this transaction going and I will be sending it shortly ok just give me some minutes I will send the form so that we would conclude this today ok.

With Love From

Patrick

Quote:

To Dr.P@trick Mens@h"<mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 8 July 2009 14:36

Dear sweet Patrick

Thank you for the help
the bank had to be so proud to work with you.
Be sure to fill in the forms correctly
I hate to get send back again from there

Big kiss from me
and I am also very proud of you

xxx
An

Just out of the blue….(ahum)

Quote:

fromZen1th B@nk Ghana Ltd <z3n1thb@nkgh@n@[email protected]>
[email protected]

Date 8 July 2009 14:39
subject WE ARE SORRY.

Attn: Anna N@shole

We write to inform you that the forms has been filled and will be sent to you shortly please do go through it and do the necessary things so that we would get the money and also get the account reactivate for you as soon as possible.

We also want to use this medium to apologize for what happened yesterday it was not your fault rather it was due to the nature of what is happening in the world today
please madam do accept our apology.

We will wait to read from you.

Mr Eric Dz0s@

Zen1th B@nk Ghana.

I will be kind they having a hard time Very Happy

Quote:

An N@shole To Zen1th

Dear Eric Dz0s@

I will like you to know that I will accept your apology.
I will do everything I can to make that transfer
well.. I certainly don't go to have sex with a stranger so he will proceed the transfer as you may understand
but further I will do whatever I can.

My regards
An

Quote:

From Dr.P@trick Mens@h <mens@hp@[email protected]>

Date 8 July 2009 16:28

Dear An

I have finished with the forms and I believe that all is set for us to go ahead and conclude this transaction. Please go through the pictures before you will go to the western union office ok.

If they ask you what you are sending the money for tell them that you are sending the money to the lady for a house completion project ok.That you already know who the ady is
Please try as much as you can to make this day a successful one I know what you can do and I trust you with all my heart.

Take care of your self I care for you.

Patrick.

(5 pages instead of 6..)

He didn't do a good job on those forms
and one is missing

Quote:

Patrick

I am missing form 6/6
On form 1/6 there is an empty question on "describe with your one word"
On form 5/6 I think you have to write up a word on every other word that you’re thinking of

Like the word Red
you put the word Love

and so one

Best regards
An

Quote:

Date 8 July 2009 16:36
subject the remaining forms ok

this is the remaining attchement ok.

(he resend a form that I already have)

Haha
I think he's pissed off now
let make things worse Twisted Evil

Quote:

Dear Patrick

I was indeed missing one form
but this one I already have

Yours only
An

I love this bait

Quote:

MY DEAR AN

HERE IS IT OK AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WHERE TALKING ABOUT RED AND SO ON SO THAT I CAN MAKE CHANGES OK.

Now I am sure he is pissed off but I don’t like caps, so I didn’t bother to reply

Quote:

Dear An

I did not hear from you again what is going on? are you ok? please get back to me as soon as possible ok I want to hear from you soon.

Patrick

Quote:

Date 9 July 2009 02:16
Subject Western Union Form

Dear Patrick

(Not a interesting email
I explained how he has to fill in this forms (delete the extra text)
And I told him that my holiday is coming up)

I have to tell you something else
Tuesday the 14th I am going on vacation/Holiday for 2
5 weeks
So I hope everything is settled before that date.

Regards
Your friend
An

Quote:

Dear An

First of all I would like to know how you are faring and how is your health because I know that we have put you into much stress that is not good for you please bear with us ok. All the corrections that you have indicated is well noted I will do that as soon as possible and get back to you today so that by tomorrow or even today we can be able to conclude this ok.

Please don't stress your self so much in this just take it one after the other ok your health is more important that what ever we are doing cos money can't buy life.

Take care of your self.

Patrick

Quote:

Dear Patrick

Thank a lot for your nice words
Yesterday I went to the western union and ask about those forms like I emailed you.
This was to prevent from going up and down to the Western union and have to go back every time they see an error
So now we know what they want
so it was only 1 extra trip for me that I did yesterday.
Do you understand what I try to tell you?

I think this way we avoid some stress
Further I am ok
little bit heartbroken...and you know way and I don't want to talk about it anymore

(Because I discovered my lad is a girl
sometimes man and sometimes I have no idea what he or she is)

But that loyalty about you is what I love and adore

I hope that I can find a man that is as loyal as you

I hope you are ok as well Patrick
you also have to care about your health
Take your time I am not in a rush
but remember what I told you
I be gone for at least 2 weeks after the 14th of this month

Kiss on the cheek
An

Quote:

Dear An

I have finished with the forms please check the forms and then go back
to the western union office and complete the transaction ok.

I know that with the changes that I have made there would be no
problems again in the forms or what so ever.

Take care of your self and have a wonderful night ok.

Patrick

It's still hopeless
but I accept it because my holiday is coming up
btw the holiday part is the only true part from everything I told him

Quote:

Dear Patrick

I wake up early this morning
I hope to see your email in my box
Gladly enough you did complete the form
so I go this afternoon to the western union
I can't make it to go this morning because I have a very busy schedule. I am already on my way after I finish my coffee. Before I go to the western union this afternoon I have to go to the pedicure with Terror my dog.

I got to run now I tell you more if I come back

Best regards
An

Quote:

Date 10 July 2009 17:44
Subject About today

Dear Patrick

I am sorry; today I did not go to the Western Union
I have a terrible day.
This afternoon I went with my dog Terror
for his monthly pedicure as I said in my previous email
and because it's very close to my house I decide to walk over there
As I was on my way to the Pedicure nail shop suddenly a car came on the sidewalk and hit Terror.
I screamed my longs out
and I was so in shock
Terror was very lucky that he not get under the tire of the car.
We both survived the accident
all though I almost had a heart attack

I went back home and I cancelled his appointment at the pedicure shop.
Terror is shaking all over
and still shivering from the experience from today.

I am really sorry that I didn't make it today to the western union
but I guess you will understand it for what happened this afternoon.
This is a good way to write away the bad feelings
I am feeling a little better now I told you about this day
and I feel even better if you are not mad at me.

Maybe you say I don't know that dog
so I don't care
but I can't believe you be that sort of person. Maybe if I tell you about him you kind of learn to know him and so you are a bit closer to us and our feelings
I never told about terror my dog before.
He loves to dress up and just like me I like it when someone takes pictures of him
I will send some pictures of Terror
The first one is around x-mass we dressed him up like a reindeer

The second one here he is dressed up like a cool ninja
real killer hey

The third photo he is going to dive to the titanic
that one is quite nice

(After I send this email I notice the weirspot.com tag)

And last but not least
here we put a little make-up on him
We gave him the look of one member of the rock band KISS
The make up its very safe it’s not dangerous for him

but this he didn't like
he look very pissed off
(I think it’s hilarious)

Hope you like Terror's photographs
And I am nervous about you reply

Bye for now

An

Quote:

Dear An

I am very sorry for the accident I am happy that nothing happened to you because your life is more important to me that any other thing. about your dog I like dogs so much and my best specie is German-shepherd
please take care of your dog ok I love her pics is they are nice.

Please do not think that I am mad at you cos I am human and I have feelings for people when they are hurt in any way ok
I have become so much adicted to you that it looks like I have know you for the past 2yrs. Please take it easy just like I have told you before if you can be able to go to the western union tomorrow fine if you can't then leave it till Monday ok.

I CARE FOR YOU.
PATRICK

Quote:

Dear Patrick

I am very glad you react like you did
I am also happy that you said that I can go on monday.
Terror reacts very strange; he walks only backwards
this morning
so I had to go to the animal hospital
after I went to the pet vet

They go to observe him at the hospital for a few days; the doctors have no idea what is wrong with them.
And I am very scared

I am glad to hear you also like dogs
and I know what kind of dog you mean

They are used a lot as police dogs.

I go back now to the hospital
it’s almost visiting hours
If I have new information about Terror I let you know.

I like you a lot the way you care about me
xxx
An

Quote:
An N@shole to Dr.P@trick (and the Bank
but that email bounced)

Dear Patrick and Eric Dsoza

I went to the western union as soon they opened

I make the payment like you ask
I scan the receipt en send it to you as attachment.

You have to use 53cur1ty 5h13d they also said that this could be new to you
because western union does start working with 53cur1ty 5h13d not so long ago for safety of the receiver
you can online transfer the money to your bank account if you prefer
so you don't have to go walking the streets with much money in your pocket.
Or collect the transfer control number for a western union agency
This is optional for any customers but required by the amount of $5000 or more.
To log in I was ask to send you the following info

http://s3cur3ptv.1nf0

Sender's name: An N@shole
Receiver's name: CHRISTI@N@
Money that I sent: 5400
Access code: 6564487361xxxxx66912474xxxxx

For today I am possible not online anymore
tomorrow I go for 2 week holiday like I said
I hope you have everything ready after I come back from Turkey.

Hope everything is clear

Best Regards

An N@shole

Quote:

Dear An

I am happy that you finally made it. Please An I want to ask you for a favor I tried using the 53cur1ty 5h13d but to my greatest surprise I answered up to 400 questions I can even get the control number please An if you can call back the money and then travel with it to turkey with the money and then pay it from there I think that way is better.

Please An do Something fast please ok. You can't imagine I have been answering question since morning that you sent this to me. CALL THE MONEY BACK.

Patrick.

Quote:

Dear Patrick

Today I accidentally checked my email because have to print out me e-flight tickets
I am surprised by your message about the security site.
For me it’s too late to call the money back, because I am on Schiphol (the airport) before the western union opened.
I can understand that this way to receive money is frustrating
but it happened to many times now that there seems to be a problem.
In one of you first email to me and also the bank your where talking about a bank to bank transfer.
I could make the choice what to use, after I said I like to use a bank to bank transfer
(then this problem doesn't even exist and the money would be in that account a week ago!)
You and the bank convinced me to use western union
something I never used before (and I am glad I didn't) problem after problem pops up
then the safety forums and now this again.
I was trying to have a nice holiday because I was working my ass off this year
now I have to enjoy my holiday with a bad feeling in my stomach. I really hoped everything is settled after I come back
but it seems nothing is solved and after I come back its like we are almost at the same spot where we started.

I have no idea how that security site works
so I cannot help you whit this
But try to receive the control number before I come back.
I also don't know if I have the opportunity to access the internet over there.
If I come back and there is nothing solved I will try to take the money back from the western union
but I don't want to use any money transfer again no western union or that other one you were talking about. Then I use a bank to bank transfer
Or I stop our deal which is very sad and heartbreaking thin to do, but this is not good for my health all that stress.

I really hope you try to do everything you can.

Best regards
An

Quote:

Dear An

Thank you so much for the mail and I am happy to hear from you please note that am sorry for all this things that are happening just like you said if I had choose bank to bank transfer this could have not come up it is all my fault.

Please don't feel bad ok feel good because I believe with God all things are possible and easy I will see what I can do before you come back ok. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your self.

With Love From

Patrick.

After my email he go's for another round of questions

He did a total of 515 questions in 2 sessions:

Session starttime: 2009-07-13 06:33:26-
Session endtime: 2009-07-13 12:14:19 - Answers: 315

Session starttime: 2009-07-13 04:22:58-
Session endtime: 2009-07-13 06:00:26 - Answers: 200

Quote:

Date 29 July 2009 15:39
Subject TODAY MAIL.

Dear An

How are you today? I know you are fine and also in good health. My dear An I made some inquiries why I can not get the information's for the transfer. A staff at the central bank Ghana here in my country told me that yes that is a new way of receiving money through western union and that the government of Ghana did not accept to use that partern that was why the server is not enabled.

That means that I can not get the information's even if I use a whole day to answer the questions ok. Please An I am sorry for all this I realize the fact that I am the cause of all this because if I had chosen account at the earlier stage all this wouldn't have come up.

Please as soon as you come back home you inform me then pull the money back and then let me know so that I will through my head office provide you an account where you will remit the money ok.

I will love to hear from you soon cos I have missed you so much. TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.

Time to introduce my next character mr. B@rry @bone in to the game

Quote:
From B@rry @bone <[email protected]>
To mens@hp@[email protected]

Date 4 August 2009 22:17
Subject Email about An N@shole

Dear mister Mens@h

My name is Barry
I know An N@shole for a very long time
She asks me to contact you about her situation.
I am sorry if I keep this email short
but I explain when I get your reply
this is for me to know I got the right email address or person
and because the info is very private

Hope to read from you quickly

--
Best regards

B. @bone
Vice President - ITG
Private e-mail: b@rry.@[email protected]

This message (and any attachments) is confidential to the intended recipient and may be privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

Quote:
From Dr.P@trick Men@h <mens@hp@[email protected]>
To Barry@b0ne <[email protected]>

Date 5 August 2009 15:27
Subject Re: Email about An N@shole

Dear Barry

I got your mail and I am suprised at that. An asked you to contact me right? can you tell me what she told you about me
how come An never told me about anyone with the name barry
can you tell me in a detail form what she asked you to get from me.

Mensah.

Quote:

Date 5 August 2009 16:01

Dear mister Mensah

I can understand why you are surprised to read from me instead of An
Before I send you privet information about her I have to ask the same question to you about some details of your communication.
I can tell you that An contacted me in Holland after she went to a holiday trip to Turkey.
There she had a problem which I can tell you later if I know for sure that you are the one that she had email contact.
She gives me your email address
but I want to know for sure she gives me the correct one

Because one letter can make a difference.

Thank you for your quick reply,
and I am looking forward to see your next email

Best regards
Barry

Quote:

Date 6 August 2009 13:22

Dear Barry

I dont understand what you really want from me here. You said someone gave you my contact address some something and I have asked you what did she ask you to get from me.

Listen very carefully I dont know who you are and I want to assure you that as long as An did not mention your name to me in any way I will not discuss anything with you ok.

I will appreciate it more if you stop writing me ok. PLEASE STOP WRITING ME. WHERE EVER AN MAY BE I KNOW SHE IS NOT DEAD I WILL SURELY HEAR FROM HER SOMEDAY.

MENSAH

Quote:

Date 6 August 2009 19:18

Dear Mr. Mensah

An will not contact you
and I know she is not dead.
After she went on holiday to Turkey they arrested here at the airport because of the possession of drugs. I know An for years
she is a clever an very good business woman and she will never do that sort of thing
so I guess she is being framed and someone put drugs in to her luggage.

She called me when I was in Holland and I went to Turkey to see her
She is heartbroken and in a bad condition. An couldn't tell me all the things you two discus
because she cannot speak open in that place.

It’s normal for us that we don't speak about each other to our business relation
An and I keep business and privet life separated. That is why she never mentioned me.

If you cannot believe me I don't know what else to do to help An.

Hope to read from you in a positive way
Until then

Yours truly

Barry

Quote:

Date 7 August 2009 13:22

Dear Barry

It is very difficult for me to believe what you have just said happened to An because I know she is a responsible young lady with a vision and also I don't think she will indulge in such act
I mean drugs.

Well Barry I have a business transaction with An and we are almost at the peak of the transaction when she traveled to turkey. Barry I want to know why she asked you to contact me is it for the purposes of our transaction or what? cos I know that as soon as the said fund that we have been working on is transferred to her bank account I will come down to her country Netherlands so that we would share based on agreement.

Tell me what you have in mind contacting me.

Mensah

Quote:

Date 7 August 2009 14:47

Dear Mr. Mensah

I totally agree with you
An is wrongly arrested she is against drugs and drug abuse.
It’s good to hear that you think the same way as I do.

An told me something about the business deal and she told me that everything have to be done by now
As I said before she could not say much
but I am for sure this is about a lot of money.
She didn't talked about any fund
but this is because you don't want them to now that you have money in some fund
and a guard is sitting by our conversations
some time she says things like in code
If she wants to talk about you she said "my lawyer" because in her situation this is not suspicious.
The following thing I didn't exactly understand
but she told me "say this to my lawyer
he will understand"

"Did you get the packet of Mr. Wesley Union
and is everything okay."

That is what say said she repeated to me about this Mr. Wesley Union. This was very imported to her she said.
I don't know any Wesley so I hope this mean something to you.

I have more questions than answers on this point
but because it’s very importuned for An I will help her.
Today I have to come back to Netherlands after the weekend I go to An hopefully whit your answer

Thank you for trusting me.

Regards
Barry

I almost believe it myself, and I know its just another story Laughing

Quote:

Date 7 August 2009 17:59

Dear Barry

I now believe you in this ok. listen what An is talking about is the money she sent through western union 5400$
that will be used to create a non residential account for her in our bank (Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd) so that the transfer of a total sum of 12.5Million dollars will be transferred to the bank account information's she has already submitted to me here.

Barry give me your number so that it would allow easy communication between us ok. About the money I did not receive it because of the fact that the new method that western union is using in her country Netherlands so please tell her that I did not receive it and that I am waiting for her to come back and get the money from the western union office and then I will give her a bank account where she will send the money ok.

What ever we have to do we have to do it fast cos we are running out of time ok I have already concluded my traveling plans to coming to meet her in Netherlands
please Barry if you could help her then let me know so that we would get this done cos I can't wait to see An she is a good woman I care for her. TELL HER THAT I SAID I CARE FOR HER THAT AM SORRY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER THAT I WILL SEE HER THERE SOON.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

can't believe I fall for that wesley guy trick Shocked

Quote:

Date 7 August 2009 18:14

Dear Patrick

Is it possible for me to send you the money to that bank account?
If An comes home its maybe too late
because I don't know if she will be judge guilty
if not when she comes home she pays me back the $5400

I need the following information:
Account holder name:
Bank name:
Address:
Bank Swift code:
Account number:
Iban code (think this is only for Europe
but just in case):

sorry to keep this email short
because I am in a hurry

best regards
Barry

Ps.

Now I understand about that Wesley guy
it was western union what she was talking about.....clever girl

Quote:

Date 8 August 2009 17:06

DEAR BARRY

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S THAT YOU NEED JUST COPY ALL THE INFORMATION'S THAT I HAVE GIVEN AND THEN GO TO THE BANK WITH IT OK. DO SEND A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO MOVE FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE FUND.

ACCOUNT NAME: AKOSIM ANGELO ***
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ***********
BANK NAME: INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK
BANK ADDRESS: AKOLA SHOPPING MALL
P.O.BOX 20057
ACCRA GHANA
SWIFT CODE: **********

DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST
ADDRESS: 130 LIBERTY STR.
NEW YORK
NY. 10006
U.S.A.
I.C.B. ACCOUNT NUMBER: *****
SWIFT CODE: ******

I WILL WAIT TO READ FROM YOU SOON.

DR.P@TRICK MEN@H

hmm nice 2 bank accounts for the price of 1 Surprised
of to @lan ... Wink

Quote:

Date 10 August 2009 00:51

Dear Patrick

Thank you for your email with the information I need.
I just arrived in my hotel in Turkey
Tomorrow I go to see An and I will give the message from you what you told me to say to her
If I'm not wrong you gave me 2 bank accounts
so which one do you prefer to receive the €5400 on?

On the end of this week I have to go to Germany for one or two days
after that I am back in Holland.

I can visit An on monday at 19:00 hours
so if you like to give a message to An mail me before 17:00 your time
then I can give the message to An
I will check my mail before I go

Best regards
Barry

Quote:

Date 10 August 2009 13:01

Dear Barry

How are you today? I got your mail and I want to use this medium to let you know that the account I gave you is correct just use it like that
I mean the way I have written it. Actually I don't like this account thing because it waste a lot of time and we have had some many cases where you give account to customers they make mistakes resulting to many issues about the transfer.

Now that you said you just arrived in turkey I will suggest if you can go to western union there and see if you can be able to send the money there so that I can be able to receive it today and proceed with the neccesary fomalities or you can as well try western union when you go back to holland maybe it might work out fast that way.

SENDERS NAME: YOUR FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS: YOUR HOME ADDRESS
RECEIVERS NAME: CHR1STI@NA D0M1NG0
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: ACCRA GHANA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR?
TEXT ANSWER: BLACK
AMOUNT SENDING: 5400$
MTCN NUMBER..................

Barry I suggest you try western union in turkey first if you where able to send it throught western union then that is better but if you couldnt then use the account that I have given to you ok
as a matter of urgency that is why I asked you to try western union in trukey. Tell An that I care for her and that I said she shouldnt worry her self cos with God all things are possible ok.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

off course I will like his idea
So @lan have some time to close those accounts, and I going to have some fun with him while he is using m7cn 5cur3

Quote:

Date 10 August 2009 16:43

Dear Mr. Patrick

thanks for your reply
I will send your regards to An as you say.

today I am doing well
thanks for asking
if you prefer to get the amount of western union I will find one and see if I can send it to you the way you ask. I hope there is a English speaking agent because this is not a well known place like those other places where all the tourist are going
so I have to see about that.
if this is not going to work I can try the nearest western union by the airport of Antalya

I will say to An that everything is going to be alright
but the last time that I said that she just looked to me with tears in their eyes and say
off course ..little sceptic.

I am sure she is glad to hear from you.

I will email you if I have the transfer slip of western union.

take care and let's pray for An

Barry

I didn't email him back about the WU slip

Quote:
From Barry@b0ne <[email protected]>
To "Dr.P@trick Men@h" <[email protected]>

Date 11 August 2009 07:10

Dear Patrick

Yesterday I went to An
She is doing better than the last time I saw her
Now she's starting to fight for her right with her lawyer to get her free

until now the evidence is against her.
I told her what you ask me to tell her
And I said that you care for her.
something happened to that woman I saw a sort of sparkling in her eyes
I don't know what the story is between you and An
but something says there is something special about that

Then when I ask about it she talks suddenly about something else.

Today I will go to the western union
I went yesterday after I visit An, but they were closed.

this is all the info for now

take care
Barry

Quote:

Date 11 August 2009 12:00

Dear Barry

Thanks for telling An what I asked you to tell her and also thanks for caring for her too you are a good man.
I will wait to hear from you soon as regards to the payment information's as soon as you make the payment.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Quote:

Date 11 August 2009 18:33
Subject Fwd: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

Dear Mr Patrick

I drive to Antalya for you to go to the Western union
the local Western union didn't have a proper English speaking employer.
I receive this email witch I forwarded to you (they told me at that western union agency) because there was a problem with the last time I told them about this problem
they say that this not possible?!?
but there are 2 options to get the needed MC7N number for collecting the money.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/8/11
Subject: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer
To: [email protected]

Dear Western Union® customer

First
we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. ……

(And the rest of the email that I forward to my lad)

Quote:

Date 11 August 2009 23:20
Subject Re: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

Dear Barry

I got your mail and I would like to use this medium to inform you that
this secure process is not working here in Ghana because the Ghanaian
Government has not really accepted the secure process to be used in
Ghana here but nevertheless there is no problem then go ahead and use
the account that I gave you so that we would get going in this ok
delay is not really good.

I will wait to hear from you by tomorrow ok. take care of your self.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Quote:

Date 12 August 2009 00:14

Dear Patrick

I told about that issue at the western union office
there are 2 secure systems and it was not possible because both systems are accepted worldwide
what you've been told is not correct.

did you even try?

you can ask for support at [email protected]@ they will help you
if there is no way you can access the website
there is something wrong with your computer
I drive to Antalya for you and you just say "the government has not really accepted the secure process" without even trying.

this is not acceptable

I am waiting for your reply

Barry

Quote:

Date 12 August 2009 12:32

Dear Barry

I did not really get what you where saying yesterday. I thought you said that you went there and they told you about the secure process then you decided to tell me first before you commence with the transfer maybe today.

Please tell me have you sent the money? if you have please give me the site because yesterday I checked the site but what they showed me was an example of what will happen as soon as I complete the process. Please don't be angry ok I did not mean to upset you ok.

Dr.P@trick Men@h.

Quote:

Date 12 August 2009 14:18

Dear Patrick

Yes I send the money
and what I meant is that I told them about the process the last time because you having trouble with An.
then they say the secure process is accepted worldwide
and people who use it the most choose this services
above the other on because you have 2 services which you can choose from

I visit the site myself and what you see is indeed an example
I didn't go further because I don't know if I do something wrong.
in the email I forward to you there is an activation number you can use that to go further I think.

on the site you can read the following instruction:

Instructions
1) Type in your unique ID in the box to the right.
2) Follow the instructions at the top of the page which loads
3) The MTCN will gradually be revealed.

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: *************************

I hope everything is clear now
I sorry if I was not clear enough.

Best Regards
Barry

Mister Lad emailed the support department

Quote:
*DEAR SIR/MADAM

I AM MR.P@TRICK MEN@H AND I AM A GHANAIAN MY FRIEND BARRY@B0NE SENT 5
400$
TO ME AND I WAS ASKED TO GET THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER THROUGH
http://m7cn.53cur3.l@ THIS IS 2 DAYS NOW I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS IN TICKING THE RIGHT BOX TO ENABLE ME VIEW THE 7 NUMBER DIGITS
THAT WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE SCREEN BUT THE MOST ANOYING PART OF IT IS THAT
WHEN I MAKE A LITTEL MISTAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS WILL START AFRESH.

I MUST CONFESS THIS PROCESS IS NOT EASY PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP THAT MONEY
IS FOR THE COMPLETION OF A HOUSE PROJECT AND I HAVE BEING FRUASTRATED
EMOTIONALLY PLEASE I NEED HELP. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

P@TRICK MEN@H*

Feedback of the customer support

Quote:
Dear Mr P@trick Men@h

We are sorry that you are having problems with our service.
We try to simplify our security system
keep in mind that our system is 100% safe as it is.
The service must be fraud-proof at all times.
Try not to make mistakes during the session

Customer Support

Quote:

Date 13 August 2009 05:18
Subject Urgent message

Dear Patrick

Yesterday I visit An

I have no idea what's gonna happen in court. I found a little article in a newspaper of her
I will attach it for you. her trial start next friday

The reason I email you
is to tell you that I have to leave Turkey for a business trip to Lagos.
here I will stay 3 till 5 days
my appointment in Germany is rescheduled.
next thing I like to know is did you have your money from the western union?
I am not sure if I can call it back from a other place.
I hope to read from you I have to go to the plane now.
I contact you when I arrived in my hotel in Lagos.
I dont know if you can collect you money from the western union

or else you can come to Lagos
I can give you the money?
I stay in the The Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos

best regards
Barry

Quote:

Date 13 August 2009 11:20
Subject Re: Urgent message

Dear Barry

I got your mail and am very happy to hear from you again. Please note that I tried to get the MTCN number yesterday but the process is not really easy it will take some time I will try again today infact as am writing you now am on it.

I will finish it as soon as possible and as soon as I get the money I will let you know ok. I wish you a safe journey to Lagos take care of your self I will keep you updated.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

So he went for another session strangely enough it didn’t work for him
so he tried again the support of m7cn support

Quote:
*DEAR SIR/MADAM

I TICKED THE BOXES CORRECTLY WHEN AM ALMOST DONE I TICKED THE RIGHT BOX BUT
THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE CLICKED ON THE WRONG BOX AM SURE OF WHAT AM TELLING
YOU THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN THAT PROCESS COS I TOOK MY TIME TICKING IT
FOR OVER 9 HOURS.

I AM SORRY I WILL NO LONGER CONTINUE WITH THE PROCESS AGAIN COS IS NOT
TREATING ME WITH FAIRNESS I MUST CONFESS TO YOU.

*P@TRICK MEN@H

This time I didn’t bother to reply him

Quote:
Subject PLEASE READ ABOUT THE SECURE PROCESS.

Barry

I followed the process very clearly and at the end of the day they still tell me that I clicked on the wrong box while I did not do anything like that am very serious about what am telling you now and am sure of that.

I can't continue with that process again cos they are not being fair to their customers
I will wait to hear from you before we will decide on what to do next I spent over 13 hours dealing with the process yet no good result. Am not happy at all.

Mensah

Quote:

Date 14 August 2009 12:50

Dear Patrick

I am sorry to put you in that much trouble to receive the mtcn number
did you did a good job yesterday and received the number and the money?
I told An about our little holdup (in a way she get the message) but I also told her we (you and me) will do everything to finish this deal. Last night I arrived in Lagos for a business deal for ITG (the company I work for).
I hope we have a good meeting and set up some good deals.
I am now going and I will check my email later this evening

best regards
Barry

Quote:

Date 14 August 2009 13:48

Dear Barry

I am happy to hear from you again. How are you today? I know you are doing fine. Am still on the process infact as am writing you now am still on it though I wrote them via email yesterday and the replied me saying that they are sorry for the inconveniences it may have caused me that I should try not to make mistakes while going through the process that I should continue. Yes as regards to what you have just told me now I thought of it yesterday now that An is no longer there should in case I receive this money now I was wondering if I transfer the fund to An's account informations she gave to me how then will I see her not to talk of taking my own share of the money.

Barry if I succeed in getting this money I will require you provide me an account where we will divert the fund so that as soon as the fund is transferred I will come and see you face to face so that we would talk more about the transaction. But one thing is still not clear I just learnt about you and I have not even talked to you on phone before don't even have any of your ID card or International Passport so how can I trust you? WellI will need a gurrantee from you that you will not disappear after the transfer.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Quote:

Date 14 August 2009 23:53

Dear Patrick

I am fine today thank you for asking
we did some great work and we have some big orders in the pocket.

But how are you doing
how was your weekend (you probably read this on monday when you are back in the office) It is strange that it is so difficult to receive the needed number and money
this is not the way I use to do business and I think there lose a lot off customers when they set up a difficult security site that take so much time so get the information
I will call them myself and see what I can do.

the second part of your email surprised me a little bit
you ask me how you can trust me
remember that my only deal in this operation is to help An
there is no profit for me in this case. I send you or your company the money (5400) because you have this deal with An who already send the same amount
if there is any questions about trust it has to be me who asking those questions (which I do not ask) because I have something to lose. If this fund is released to An's account there will be no problem because the money is then safe and there is no problem for An to sign documents to release your part of the money
even when she is in the same situation.

If you prefer to meet me that is no problem because I am in Lagos now
so this is a perfect situation.
I will pay for the taxI if you like.

I hope that I take away your distrust.

Best regards

Barry

Quote:

Date 15 August 2009 13:36

Dear Barry

I got your mail and I would like to use this medium to let you know that we work till 12noon on Saturdays so I can be able to write you withing this time range.
also would like to inform you that I have never being to Lagos Nigeria before.

Barry I trusted you because I know that An is very strict when it has to do with secret and for her to ask you to contact me means that she trusted you that was what made me to open up to you in this whole deal. I asked you that because I wanted to know what kind of person you are
you have really proven your self to me I commend you for that cos I have come to realize that you are a good man.

Please as soon as you contact the MTCN secure process office do get back to me so that we would know what to do
Now that you are in Nigeria I think is much more easier now you can send it through wire transfer just go to any bank near you and tell them that you want to send 5400$ to someone in Ghana they will guide you on what to do it looks like western union they will also give you a control number for that ok.

NOTE: THE NAME I GAVE TO YOU (CHR1ST1ANA D0M1NG0) IS MY SECRETARY SO WHEN YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY USE THAT NAME COS I AM VERY BUSY I WOULDN'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT ALREADY I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME LEAVING WHAT AM SUPPOSE TO DO IN THE OFFICE TRYING TO GET THE MTCN NUMBER.

I think that is the best idea for now I will wait to hear from you soon.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Quote:

Date 15 August 2009 14:18

Dear Patrick

Thank you for your email

This is just a sort message to let you know I am glad there is no distrust between us
Why don't you send miss Chr1stian@ Dom1ng0 to Lagos
I can give her the money so this problem can be solved. (if you think you can trust her which you probably do)
I will try to receive my money back at the western union if I am back in turkey

I agree we spoil to most time and let's not waste some more precious time.
Again if a transport to Lagos is any problem just take a taxI and I will pay the driver if he arrives
I even want to pay for the way back.
So this process can make his step to the next level.

Best regards.
Barry

Ps. I contact the security site by email
but I did not get a reply
I let you know if I know some more

Quote:

Date 17 August 2009 13:13

Dear Barry

How are you today? I know you are good. I got your mail and I understood all that you have stated therein
yes for sure I trust Chr1st1an@ D0ming0 that was the reason why I used her for the purpose of receiving the money.

We don't have to continue putting pressure on ourselves so much in this transaction already I have gone through a lot in the process of trying to receive the money all this while. Instead of sending Christiana to Nigeria Lagos is it not better for you to go to GTBank Nigeria this morning and send the money to me with the name I have given to you and I will receive it today instead of attaching so much expenses in this.

Please go to GTBank Nigeria and send that money then they will give you control number that you will send to me and I will receive it as simple that. I will wait to hear from you soon.

NOTE: HOW IS AN DOING? AND WHEN WILL YOU GO TO VISIT HER AGAIN COS I REALLY MISS HER SO MUCH
I WONDER WHAT SHE WILL BE PASSING THROUGH THERE. PLEASE TELL HER THAT AM PRAYING FOR HER EVERY DAY AS LONG AS SHE IS INNOCENT SHE WILL GET HER FREEDOM BACK TELL HER THAT PLEASE.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Quote:
Dear Patrick

I am just out of my last meeting
and when I check my email I was glad to see that you send me a message
I will go to GTbank this afternoon
but its no problem to spend some extra money for me
because I know it's for An
and also because she is in such a condition... I have seen her and the place where she is being captured
but I think if you see it for yourself that you agree there is no way you will do that to your worst enemy.

I try to be back in turkey before friday
because that the day we all know more about her future.
My way of thinking was that if Christiana will be able to come to Lagos that I know for sure the money is in your hands.
if a taxI is a problem she can go by plane as well
it doesn't matter to me as long I know you going to have that money in time.
It would be a shame if I leave to turkey that we had a change to do this.

I looked if I could make it to Accra
but for me time is not what I have here
between the meetings there is business diner's and evening drinks. And you know how that go's and there is no way you can say you don't come.

I email you after I come back from the bank

Barry

Quote:

Date 17 August 2009 16:19

Dear Barry

I got your mail and am also happy to hear from you too.
I will wait to hear from you soon cos I know that as soon as you get to the bank the money will be with me as soon as I get the necessary information's of the transfer ok. Take care of your self and have a nice day.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Quote:

Date 17 August 2009 16:47
Subject No other options left

Dear Patrick

I am afraid that I have to go to Turkey this friday to tell An I failed to help here

I went to the bank and have to wait for more than a hour before it was my turn
after I ask for the money transfer on the account you gave me they told me that it does not exist.
I have printed out the email of you at the reception desk of the hotel
so I know for sure I did not make any mistake.
the other account seems to have the same problem
it's blocked
frozen or whatever
but I can send any money to that account.
it’s like this whole deal is cursed.

First An did send money and there was a problem
now I send money true western union...also a problem
and now the bank does not work.

I am really disappointed in this deal nothing seems to work
because there seems to be a problem to get to Lagos
I even will pay for the trip.

But this is my last offer
I already told you I pay for the taxi
and I will pay for the time of Miss Christiana
so if there is a possibility that she can come here I pay a 1000 for the taxI and a other 1000 for her time
she received the $7400
-

if that is not good enough than there is no other option to tell An that I have done everything within my power but that I fail to help here

I hope to hear from you soon

Barry

Quote:

Date 17 August 2009 18:14
Subject GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I WANT TO CALL YOU.

Barry

I got your mail and I want to let you know that what I mean was not that you use an account for the transfer I already told you that you will send the money through wire transfer that means they will send it just like western union to Ghana here ok that is what am talking about.

Is not as if the deal is cursed is just that Africa has got a bad image in international affairs that is why ok. Barry give me a number that I can use to reach you is high time we talk on phone now so that I would express my self better to you ok.

I will wait to receive the number so that we talk.

Mensah

Let play stupid like I don’t understand him about how to send this money trough this bank

Quote:

Date 17 August 2009 18:54
Subject Re: GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I WANT TO CALL YOU.

Patrick

I love to talk to you
but my phone does not work here.
What kind of transfer I want to make it's not working
The bank clerk told me that there is something wrong with you bank account.
Check this please
further I will say that I have enough
I also try to do some business here
Let me know if you are willing to come over here or I have sadly enough cancel this.

I think my offer is fair $7400
if not I will like to hear you price

Barry

Quote:

Date 17 August 2009 20:54

Dear Barry

I got your mail and it seems like you don't understand what am telling you
I said I did not ask you to use an account what I said was that you use just the name Chr1st1an@ D0ming0 and send the money through GTBank simple.

All this offer you are making am not really interested in that ok and also I want you to know that I am aware that the account is not good is just a recent development ok or maybe I did not explain my self very well.

There is no way an account will be a problem to me cos I have an account to give to you but due to the fact that I thought maybe the other means will be more faster and easier for you that's why. Please stop making those offer ok cos am really doing good I don't need that from you. Well am sorry for the time you wasted at the bank today ok I will give you an account that you will use tomorrow since you have had the time to go to the bank.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

I did a little search about this GTBank, and they use WU for money transfers

Quote:

Date 17 August 2009 22:14

Dear Patrick

I understand you perfectly
but I try to use your account which you gave me earlier.
I don't understand why that doesn't work
and about the option you told me...
Do you even know what sort service the use at GTBank for money transfer?

Western Union!!

And I don't go true that again

An send you money
I send you money
I am not gonna use that again to send some more

In case you don't believe me about GTBank
I looked it up on the internet

Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a direct agent to Western Union International
a global money transfer company established over 150 years ago with over 379
000 agent locations in 200 countries.It is a quick and reliable means of sending and receiving money woldwide
bringing friends and families of millions o people closer.

I am really having enough off of all your ideas
because none of them did work.
Don’t bother to send that account
because it will mostly like all those other things do not work.

I think I have done enough. I am done with it.

I will tell An that you say you care
but I don't believe one word of it
You don't seem to care after all..
You can get the money here in Lagos
if you don't want that
that’s fine then don’t even reply this message

Barry

Quote:
From Dr.P@trick Men@h <[email protected]>

Date 18 August 2009 14:25

Dear Barry

Since you are so eager to meet me or my secretary then why not come down here so that we would meet and I will receive the money as well. Why are we sounding so aggressive to each other? It is not your fault and it is not mine fault too
I think what we need here is just understanding and not trying to lay blames on anyone ok this is not time to lay blames
all we have to do is to look for a way out ok.

I had wished to talk to you at least let me hear your voice once but you said your line does not work there that's fine. Barry I appreciate all your effort towards helping An in this transaction and I want you to know that am aware of all the stress that you have experienced in the process of sending this money
I expect you to have patience as a man till we get there.

I have a meeting to attend now I will get back to you as soon as am through with the meeting ok.

Mensah.

Quote:

Date 18 August 2009 14:39

Patrick

I already told you in my email which I send before that...
I looked if I could make it to Accra
but for me time is not what I have here

I am in the middle of making a huge progress for my company
and what you ask is that I drop my business and come to Accra.

But tell me
after we spoke on the phone
are you or your secretary willing to travel to Lagos?
If not then I will know enough.

Barry

Quote:

Dear Barry

Sending my secretary to you is not a problem to me ok
it all depends on her working schedule
if I can be able to talk to you on phone I think that will be great. Please note that I did not mean that you leave what you are doing or what you are about to do for your company and come to see me.

I know you are a very busy man so am i
please if you can give me a number I will be very happy to call you. I will wait to hear from you soon.

Mensah

Quote:
To
Dr.P@trick Men@h" <[email protected]>

Date 18 august

Patrick

My number is +31xxxxxxxxx

I fly back to Turkey on friday to support An
So it has to be before that date

Barry

Quote:

Date 19 August

Dear Barry

Thanks for the number I must commend you for that please I want to use this medium to apologies for all the inconveniences this transaction may have caused you ok I have a good news which is that I have a dollar account that I will provide to you later today and I want to assure you that there will not be any problems this time ok

I will have to confirm the account myself before I will give it out
as soon as am through with the confirmation I will give it to you so that we would proceed. I tried calling the number you gave me but it wasn't going so I decide to keep the number for further communication purposes.

You will hear from me soon.

Mensah

I told him already that my phone doesn’t work in Lagos
For now no safari
maybe I try this later
I will drop this for now
because I have to fly tomorrow and I want his third account to be shot down by Alan

Quote:

Date 20 August 2009 16:21
Subject INFO FOR YOU BARRY.

Dear Barry

How are you today? I know you are doing fine. Please find below the
account that you will use just like I told you in ths last mail that i
am going to confirm the account first before I will give to you. Note
that this account is very active and you will not encounter any
problems ok I will wait to hear from you soon.

CITI BANK N..A
399 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK
NEW YORK 10043
USA
SWIFT CODE CIT****
FOR THE ACCOUNT OF; GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GH)
ACCOUNT NUMBER; ****2373
FURTHER CREDIT TO;
ACCOUNT NAME; J@MES AK0T0
ACCOUNT NUMBER.*****4281230
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: P O BOX TN2207 ACCRA - GHANA.

Dr Mensah

Quote:
Dear Patrick

Thank you for your email

Tomorrow I fly back to turkey to support An during her trial session.
I don't have enough time to make this transaction
An is at this moment my number one priority
as you can understand. So I mail you tomorrow after I know something more about An.

I am sure of it
there will be no problem with this bank account you gave me.
After all I get a little bit tired about this because every action turns out to be a misery.
So after this transaction An can collect her money?

Best regards

Barry

No reply Shocked
I just can't be nice to him using this Barry character as soon as barry's account opend something evil gets in to me so the best way is get An back in business

Boardingpass generator

Last edited by Diablo on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date 23 august

Dear Patrick

I expected an email from you
but this email is to tell you that An is free.
We are now going back to Holland
An is in a very bad shape
and she have to overcome this tragedy.
A strange story is
that her manager was arrested
his confession was An's freedom.
It seems that he put the drugs in her suitcase.
They found evidence
not only for this trip. They know he is doing this for a very long time.
Maybe An was his drug courier without she knows about it in some of her trips.

I hope this will make your day.

Barry

Quote:

Dear Barry

In fact I don't know what to say I am short of words am so so happy to hear that An is out at last please Barry you said she is in a bad shape what do you mean by that is she ill or what? please tell me cos I don't want to hear that she is in a bad shape.
I can't wait to hear from An as soon as possible cos I have missed her so much than words can say. Please take care of her ok.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Quote:
Dear Patrick

Thank you for the email you send and asking about An.

An is home now
she sleep a lot I think this is the best way to recover.
I am sorry that I was not clear enough
but we have to catch our plane
and I just drop you a quick message before we aboard the plane. An is in a sort of shock
she didn't even want to bring her luggage with her
so I checked in her suitcase as it was mine
she is afraid for being arrested again. She didn't eat much because the food was terrible and by saying that she is in a bad shape I not mean she is ill
but she is mentally hurt. That is for so far I can see
An doesn't speak much yet.

I hope for a quick recover

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry

Thanks for the information I understood the situation of things now and am happy that at least she can still eat even though not enough.
Please keep taking care of her ok I am hoping to hear from her too.

I am so happy about everything.

Mensah

Quote:

Date 25 August 2009 04:54
Subject Re: INFO FOR YOU BARRY.

HI Patrick

This is An from the email account of Barry

I am glad I’m home again
and I hope to be better soon
so I can pick up my life
I want to say thank you for your nice words
Barry told me that you care about me.
That was a lovely thing to know when I was up there.
sorry I have to keep this short
Barry didn't allow me to go on my own account
because there would be a lot of work email
and people asking about how I am doing
so this is the best way for me
to let you know that I will be okay.

An.

Dear Patrick

It's Barry now
sorry about this confusing email
but An woke up in the middle of the night I think a bad dream
so now we sitting in the living room for a minute
and after that we try to get some sleep.
She want to write to you
and because what she said about the work and the "how are you doing-email"
I thought this is the best way for now
and she agreed.

It’s almost 5 am here and we go to get some sleep.
I think An is ready in a couple of days to log in on her own account
but for now I don't want here to get worried about work or other things.

Best regards

Barry (and An off course)

Quote:
Dear An

Well all I could say is that I thank God for you. hearing your voice again makes me fill so happy please An I would like to call you so that I can at least hear your voice on phone ok. please do pick it up.

I will call as soon as I can.

Patrick.

Quote:
Dear Patrick

An is not enable to make any calls
the only number she have is a work number
this one is somehow not working now.
I want to get this deal of An finished
I was sorry for her to bring this bad news
about that we did not make this transfer
so I want to bring good news to her that we completed this deal of her.

I have to apologise
because I lost your email with the bank information where I can send the money to.
Can you resend this information to me again?

After this morning An went to bed again and is still sleeping
a nurse will be here for this afternoon and tomorrow
so I can do some things of my one

Best regards

Barry

Quote:

Date 25 August 2009 19:07
Subject Re: INFO FOR YOU BARRY.

Dear Barry

Here are the account informations you requested please I will be very happy if you make the payment as soon as possible so that I can be able to do other things.

CITI BANK N..A
399 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK
NEW YORK 10043
USA

(Rest is all the same)

Quote:

Date 26 august

Dear Patrick

Thanks for resend the information.
I send the money to your bank account
but the money returned immediately.
I ask what is wrong
but they didn't have the answer
they say it could be that the receiver’s information is not correct
or there is a problem at the CITI bank.

Could you check it out why I can send money to your account?

Regards

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry

I am surprise to hear such news I personally confirmed the account first before I gave it to you. Ok to be on the right path let me check what is wrong I will get back to you shortly ok. How is An today is she recovering from the shock? Please make sure that she takes her drugs.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Dear Barry

I have confirmed that account there is nothing wrong with that account if you have sent the money and it returned then send to me the payment slip that they gave you after they have transferred and it returned.

I will advise you use that account and make the payment cos that account is perfectly good ok.

Mensah

I made a mistake here
I got a few bank account in a row (other short scambaits) reported too Alan

I thought this account was a while ago
but it seems I reported this on only 6 days ago
and it was not closed yet

Quote:
Date 27 august

Dear Patrick

I have to confess that I didn't go to the bank myself
At the moment I wrote you that email
An was sitting next to me.
I didn't want to write the truth
but because An needed help during the day I could only left for one hour to do some unfinished business of my own. I don't want that An feels uncomfortable about this

I ask my secretary to do this for me
she is a very old lady
but always nice to me as long as I can remember
so I give her this job.

As she came back she told me she forgot to bring the bank information with her
so she thought that she will remember it at the bank
you can imagine it’s not a smart thing to do. Then she writes the info down and went to the bank again. She makes a mistake with the swift code
so then again the transfer couldn't go through.

I didn't know this after your email about there is nothing wrong with your account
I ask her what went wrong today
and then she told me this story I telling you now. The only thing I knew is that she tried 2 times and I assume that there was a problem with your account
not knowing that the problem was on our side.

So I am sorry for all this
and everything will be taken care of tomorrow.

An will open her email account tomorrow
you can send her a email if you like
but I appreciate if you don't talk about business

Sorry for this long email

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry

We all are human and we do make mistakes at time sso am not angry about the mistake that your secretary has made OK. I will wait to receive the payment slip as soon as you make the payment OK.

I will appreciate it more if you do it your self to avoid more mistakes and please make sure that you pay the money by tomorrow OK. Thanks for taking good care of An God will bless you for that please send my regards to her.

Dr.P@trick Men@h

Quote:
Dear Patrick

It was a busy day.
I don't have any scanning device
so I ask my bank manager to help
They give me the following information.

Go to link to s3ctr@nsf3rs
Don't be afraid there is no security procedure

Accept a pin code this is required to access the site. The code is ****

For your information
I am not in the Netherlands
so I dont know how An is doing today
I call An later tonight

My regards
Barry

I didn’t send the access code
and info like names of sender and receiver
so he couldn’t get the receipt

Quote:
Date 27 august

Dear Barry

I got your mail and the information's that you gave to me as regards to obtaining the slip from a secure server. Please I have tried to do that but I couldn't another confusing point there is that I gave you an account and not western union but in the site what I am seeing there is western union why?

Please since you said that you don't have a scanner then go to any cyber cafe or business center they will help you scan it and then send it to me ok cos I don't think I have time to start going through that process. SEND ME A SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER PLEASE.

Quote:
Date 28 august

Dear Patrick

I have no idea what you are talking about.
I send the money to the account of the information you give to me.
I don't know why there is something about western union in that website
I am sure I didn't send it to
or from western union. Could it be a commercial banner?

Please explain to me what did you see exactly?
And what did you do?

I don't have a receipt
it’s on the secure server.
I will call the bank to ask what the problem is first thing tomorrow

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry

How are You today? Hope you are doing fine.I don't want us to stress too kich about this issue of I sent money and all that. You have gone to the bank and make the payment no dout about that then why are you finding it difficult to send me the payment slip.

To be honest with you I have not seen that method before you should send me the payment slip and you are telling me to go to a secure what ever you call it. I am a banker let me remind you once more and I know that they will give you payment slip as soon as you finish remitting the money into the account so give me that slip simple.

Mensah.

Quote:
Dear Patrick

This email is to let you know I am on to it
The bank told me they make a mistake and didn't send all of the information you need.
They will email me today
to send all of the information
I am still waiting for that email

Again I don't have a receipt it’s online!
I don't care if you are never heard of it
Your email sounds like you call me a liar
don't even go there mister

As soon I hear from the bank I forward their message

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry

Well it may sound as if I called you a liar but I know that I didn't mean that all I ask for is the payment slip that's all
there is no issue in this is just a simple thing to do.If you go to the bank to send money into someone's account after the transaction they will give you a payment slip that is all I ask ok.

Going online my dear let me assure you that I am not going to do that ok cos I know that all I need here is just a slip ok Thanks. I will wait to hear from you as regards to the mail you said that you are expecting from your bank.

Mensah

Quote:
From Barry @b0ne <barry.@[email protected]>

Date 29 August 2009 11:26
Subject Fwd: your receipt

Dear Patrick

See the forwarded message to get the receipt

Hope to read from you soon.

Barry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/8/28
Subject: your receipt
To: barry.@[email protected]

Dear Mr. @b0ne

We are apologizing for our mistake. We didn't send all of the necessary information to see you receipt.

Access code: ****5358941132472482
Sender's first name: Barry
Sender's last name: @b0ne
Receiver's first name: CHR1STI@N@
Receiver's last name: D0MING0

The image is valid for 15 days and will be automatically deleted after expiration.
A pin code is required to access the site. The code is ****.

With kind regards
Costumer support

management HSBC

To see it he have to login, and wait for useless minute to see the receipt

Quote:
Date 29 august 2009 14:26
There was an attempt to access your image: IP address: 41.210.14.184.
Result: success
image deleted.

Ladname: CHR1ST1@N@ D0M1NG0

so now the image is gone he still try to access the site

Quote:

Date 29 august 2009 14:31
Result: failed. Ladname: CHR1ST1@N@ D0M1NG0

Date 29 august 2009 14:34

Date 29 august 2009 15:41
There was an attempt to access your image: IP address: 41.210.7.126.

Date 29 august 2009 21:19
There was an attempt to access your image: IP address: 41.210.7.126.

lot of wasted time

Quote:
Dear Barry

I have followed the instructions they gave and got to a point that they said I should save and when I saved it I couldn't see anything again. The must funny part of theI whole thing is that I called the account owner of the account information's that I gave to you to confirm if any money was remitted into the account but he checked and told me that nothing has came into the account.

I don't know why you are always given me this secure what ever do you want to tell me that they did not give you any payment slip? remember the last time you told me that you had no scanner to scan the payment slip and I suggested to you that you should go to any business center around you and scan it.

The other time when you where in Nigeria you where making a huge sum of offer to me telling me that you have enough why can't you buy a scanner since you have enough. Barry I thank you so far for all your effort I will advise you stop sending me mails from now ok. I will continue with An when she recovers fully.

Note:You told me in the other mail that you wrote to me that An's email is now open that I can write if I want to
I know An she does not hesitate to write me for one second how come she couldn't write me for once at least tell me her own side of the story. PLEASE STOP WRITING ME COS I WILL NOT REPLY YOU AGAIN AND I MEAN IT.

Mensah

Quote:
Patrick

I don't understand what you are saying
One thing I could understand is your question
why I don't buy a scanner
It’s very simple I don’t like to carry scanner with me across the world

YOU told me all this is classified
so I will use a secure way to send information to you.

About An
maybe she ask the same thing
if someone say to me
he or she cares about me and I knows that he or she is aware about my condition and doesn't contact me....?
Why shall I contact them
that's like asking for attention

AND MR MENSAH
You are in the bank business ????
Everybody on this planet knows that it takes up to 3 days to get the money in the bank

This email is the most stupid nonsense I ever read.
I gave enough options to you to get the money and you fucked them all up.

From now on I will stop helping An
because of you
And l will CC An so know she knows everything
also that you didn't cooperate in Lagos
I want her to know you didn't give a shit about her
and you refuse to give any help.
I will tell the bank that I want that money back to my account.

Do you have an answer on that?

Barry

An is replying:

Quote:

Guy's

What happened?
You 2 talk like you are enemies
Don’t do this

An

Well here is mister “I don’t reply again
and I mean it”

Quote:

Dear Barry

I don't want this to look as if we are competing with each other over who is right or wrong all I ask for is that since you have made that payment through wire transfer that is bank to bank please give me payment slip that's all I ask for ok.

I don't know if you are aware that the site that you gave me if you access it once you can never access it again to get the former info that came out before. What I mean is that I accessed the site got to the last page they brought out a slip and gave me two options either to save or print then when I clicked on save the background went off and since then if I try again they will tell me that the information has already been accessed why?

Yes I agree with you that it takes up to 3 days for a transfer to clear
but do you also agree with me that a payment slip is been issued to you in person as soon as you complete any wire transfer?

You talked about An
well let me tell you before An travelled she told me that she was travelling and that when she comes back that she will get back to me to let me know that she is back. Is normal when you travel out and come back you are suppose to call your friends and tell them that you are back that is simple courtesy ok.

I know what am saying when I said that An will write me yes that is how we used to do and until I hear from her then I will know what to do. An is a very principled person ok I know how she does.

Patrick Mensah

I have enough of him playing with this character of my, and he start to be annoying.
I let An takes it over from here

Quote:
From Barry @b0ne <barry.@[email protected]>

Date 31 august 2009
Subject Re: your receipt

I am done with you.
The money is returned to my account

I will like you to keep your promise
I quote: " PLEASE STOP WRITING ME COS I WILL NOT REPLY YOU AGAIN AND I MEAN IT."
So do like you said you will and don't reply

Barry

That was the last email I send to him form this account
and he even listen to me and didn't reply

Quote:
From An N@sh0le <a.n@[email protected]>

Date 31 august 2009 13:40
Subject Is this all true

Dear Patrick

I saw what Barry wrote.
Is this all true
about the thing in Lagos and about don't want to cooperate?
I can hardly believe it.
I am sorry that I could write sooner
but there was so much to do
This weekend I had a big interview with a magazine "Glamour and Fashion"
They going to use one of my photos I send to you before all this on the cover.
You can say my life is going on
and I didn't even have the time to find some rest and put everything in his place

Please you have to make up with Barry you're not know who you are dealing with
Don’t tell anybody
but Barry is not who he say he is. That itg company is nothing but a cover
He is involved in so many things I don't even want to know about.
I know he got people working for him all over the world
and he want expand this now in Africa.
In the Netherlands he has people in the police
government almost everywhere.
So be careful
and swear you never ever tell this to someone.

Yours truly
An

Did I scare him off ??

Quote:
Dear An

Thanks for the mail. I am so happy to hear from you again.
Please I will be going for a 1yr and 6months course from Wednesday ie 2nd September so we will continue when I come back ok.
I understand all you have stated about Barry and I have already make up with him ok.
Please take good care of your self and have a good day.

Patrick.

WTF ?!?!?! Shocked

Quote:
Dear Patrick.

Are you serious?
1 year and 6 months?

How about my fund? How do I get this money into my account?
You can't leave me for 1
5 year after all I have been trough.

I don't understand
please reply

An

Quote:
Dear An

I got your mail and I want to use this medium to let you know that i
feel the same way too but there is no problem. Please don't be afraid
cos I will surely see what I can do to make sure that even when I will
be away the transaction will still be on and even be completed.

I am making plans for that ok don't be afraid. I will let you know as
soon as am through.

Patrick

Quote:

Dear Patrick

Who is going to represent you while you are gone?
Can I trust this person?
You can't go in the middle of a business deal.
I am coming to Ghana
I need my fund to pay out
Please Patrick
I am desperate...

An

Quote:
Dear Patrick

Why didn't I hear from you?
Please reply my email

Lots of love
An

Quote:
Dear An

I am moving this night I will give you a YAHOO ID so that while am
there we will be chatting ok that is all I can do for now please try
and understand the situation of things right now.

Patrick.

Quote:
From An N@sh0le <a.n@[email protected]>

Date 3 september 2009

Dear Patrick

I don't understand
you are different then before I get to Turkey
Is it because you think I did smuggle drugs
because of Barry?
You have to believe me I didn't know about this whole case
I do not have any contact with Barry anymore
I am afraid of him
If you like I will promise I don't give the new yahoo account to him.
Is this the reason you don't going to use this account anymore?

Dear Patrick I have so many questions
I always love your sweet emails saying that you care about me
Even I know you got a family
but can't a girl have her dreams?

I hope for your sweet reply

An

Quote:
Dear Patrick

what is happening, i can't believe a fund is ready and nothing can be done
do you have a successor?

reply me asap

An

Quote:
Dear An,

Sorry i have not written you since then, i am now in Malaysia where i will undergo a 1yr and 6 months course. We can still communicate very good. But An i have been wondering why is it that when you send me money for the transaction i can not get it in fact this whole thing is confusing i can't understand why. Barry sent also and the same issue go to this site or go to the other site.

To my greatest surprise one of my friend received money through western union from your country Netherlands and i asked him if he went through all those processes that i passed through he said no i can't beleive it is just like a dream since then i have been filling some how about this whole thing.

Well i just wanted to let you know how i felt, nevertheless i will continue with you when i come back ok.

Much Love.

Quote:
Hello sweet Patrick,

How was your trip to Malaysia?
What kind of course will you take there? I love to communicate with you, but I'm also still want my fund as you can understand, I think you most be having the same interest I think you can do a lot of wonder full things for you and your family.

About the western union money
I don't understand why your friend received the money from the western union without the secure website.
Maybe he has a connection with some one who works there, or maybe he works there. I don't know, but I understand that you want to tell me your feelings, It is good to tell what’s on your heart.
I hope you don't think I lie to you after all this time we have sending email to each other?
If it was for me I, you have the money the next day and then I get my fund and split it with you like we agree, so for me there is no point delaying it.

I tried to get in touch with the bank but my email does not deliver, I used the latest one [email protected] that is the last email address what i get from them before they changed it
I don't know if I have the old email address.

I totally love how you end your letter
"Much love" ....

I will say the same, much love from me to you

About this zenitbank account, I told him this because I already bait him for a week with a other account, and here I tell him I can get in touch with the bank and all my emails come back to me

Quote:
Dear An,

Hoa re you today? I hope you are doing good. Please i want you to know that i have never douted you before and i will not do that ok am just telling you what my friend said to me. OK An please i really wanted to make sure that i concluded this before i go for this course but there is no problem i will see what i can do.

I wouldn't want to ask anybody to complete this transaction for me all i want is to make sure that i do it myself that's it. I can tell my supervisors that i want to take a one week off so that i can take care of my wife who is sick cos that is the only reasonable excuse i can give for now then come back to Ghana here so that we would conclude this OK.

But the problem now is that i need 800$ for my flight and some other expenses i don't know how to go about this please if you can help me then i will come back cos already i have spent a lot in this transaction hoping that i will get my money soon but all the same is life you try you fail you still continue until you get there.

Patrick.

Quote:
7 september 2009
Dear Patrick

After all this time I want to see you
After I send this message I will buy a ticket to Malaysia.
I will pay for your ticket for this week back to Ghana after I'm in Malaysia so you can be my guide there
I will be travel light with no suitcase after I got this bad experience with this.
I will buy clothes there, and I will love to ware something that you like

I will send my details about my flight schedule

Big kiss form me
An

will be continued ?

Boardingpass generator

Last edited by Diablo on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to end this story, we did sending some emails back and forth, but nothing can come out of it.

i just want to say that i bait him for a few weeks from a other baiteraccount Wink

Boardingpass generator

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice !!! clapping

Love the dog Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
calle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done !! Very Happy Thanks for great reading!
calle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done !! Very Happy Thanks for great reading!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely wonderful, though I shouldn't admit the photos of An did bring out the dirty middle aged man in me Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks all to leave a comment (and especially for all your time reading)

@internationalchrysis
I know what you mean Embarassed and you don't want to clik here

Boardingpass generator

re-act
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait but .... you blew mine!

By giving the s3ctr4ns address, it got cached by the google robot. It's now the only other entry for the search of the URL. My favorite lad found it crying

Well, guess it's a good opportunity to get another one going!

Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
i don't get it if i google, the only way google points out this thread is bij google s3ctr4ns, so your lad have to google in l33d Question

Boardingpass generator

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
Absolutely wonderful, though I shouldn't admit the photos of An did bring out the dirty middle aged man in me Embarassed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow great reading, good job beers!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic