SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another russian love

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamjam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just come back from work, I am a little tired. you probably will be very much surprised to my letter.
And where i could find your email!?I was registered on onlinebootycall.com!
Today to me from him there has come the reference with your address.
And support service send me a message, as you can be my mutual partner. I have decided to write to you this letter.
You can see me on a www.onlinebootycall.com. My NICKNAME -"Michell26".
Someone I would like to get to know. Would be great to meet you in person.
I'm seriously interested in knowing more about you. Dating is not a joke for me, I never play games.
I hope that you are also serious. I'm a lonely woman that wants to find a man that will love and understand.
Let me tell you more about myself. I assume that I am a strong woman with goals, ideals and ambitions.
If my message interested you, write me back. my email:
Have a happy day! I'll be waiting for your reply!

Michell.

I have never been on that site infact I had never even heard of it, I just went there today and after signing up did a search for her profile and sure enough there she was only from NY damn liar ....lol
I am somewhat new at this, usually when I get one of these I will sometimes play along for a few days then start asking for more and more pictures if they can produce them then I usually go a different route and tell them that I want nude pictures doing sexual acts to themselves after a couple of times demanding that they be sent or no further communication will happen they leave me alone.
This one came to me right out of thin air so I decided that I didn't have anything better to do at the time and I might play along for a bit longer.
This was my reply:
I just read your email and I think your hot,Where are you? I don't have time to read my email very often but it was a pleasant surprise to have one from you!!

Last edited by scamjam on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
scamjam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and the next day:
Hi it Michell.

I'm sorry i have not replied sooner.
Dear I am very pleased, which you have answered on my short message to you.

Really pleasantly that I have interested you.. I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for five months or so and i would like to meet a nice man
to fall in love or just be closest friends. I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
it is hardly possible to explain from first time but i want you to know my plans.
I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest me some locations.
It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for. So I will have a simple work till i improve my English.
And I can choose any town of your area. Agency will only help me to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in.
My best girlfriend last year met the man from the Finland when she worked there for three months, too. She had two jobs.
From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and i think it is the right way for me,
i am lost here,and i think that i look pretty enough to find a better place.
i want to repeat the same way,it is only my chance to meet a nice man.
I am full of plans and different dreams and i want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness,
i know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but i do hope to meet
my Prince and i am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life!
This is why i am going to go through the same way. Well,I will close this letter and i do hope to get your reply.
I will leave Russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now)
and I would like to be sure that I have the man who waits for me there.
I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get to know each other better.
If you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
My NICKNAME -"Michell". Michell only friends name me so. My real name - Olesya. I ask you tell to me your real name?
I hope to you, this name is pleasant for you. I am 26 old! I hope, that my age does not frighten you, i do not mix up also to you approaches!
I have never been married. I live in an apartment belonging to my mom. I like to travel to new and different places.
I have many friends and we spend time together. Usually we go the cafe, to the movies and to concerts. We have many other entertainments.
Also i prefer a healthy style of life. I visit the gym 2-3 times a week. I hold my body in the healthy form.
- you have any sports in your life now? Please write me.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! I have sent you my pictures.
I hope that you like them. I also want you to send me some of your pictures.. please send picture of you too!!!
tell me about what interesting things you like to do, such as your hobbies.. Tell me about your character.
I hope that we shall have time for emailing each. We shall look what will be... On this note i want to finish this letter to you.
Sincerely I hope, that you will answer and that i loved you. It will be pleasant for me to continue with you the correspondence!

Sincerely yours Olesya.

My Reply:
Hi Olesya,
Nothing could make me happier than to have you come over here and be with me, I have been looking for someone like you for a very long time! I own my own company so you would not have to work at all if you live with me. But if you would like to work then you could work for me. I work very hard and very long hours so it is nearly impossible for me to do the bookeeping and still get the orders out on time. I used to have a woman working for me doing the bookeeping. I took her on vacation with me once to mexico just to be nice to her and show how much I appreicated her help. I told her that it did not mean we were going to sleep together, I thought that she understood. We were there for about a week and one night after we had dinner we started to have some drinks at her insistance, I am still not sure what happened but I think she durgged me with one of the drinks, although I do not drink very often so it did not take very much anyways. The next morning when I woke up my head hurt very much, and I did not understand why it hurt some much. I looked around to make sure I was in my room and when I looked at the bed she was in it with me!! I was horrified, I could not understand what happened, I did not want to have sex with her! I woke her up and asked her why she was in there with me, she said she was sorry but she wanted to have sex with me real bad. She said we did not have sex but I still do not know if we did or not, I cannot remember. When we got back I told her I did not appreicate what she had done to me and if she wanted sex with me she should have asked. She said she knew that I would not have sex with her because I was her boss and the owner of the company. Anyways I told her she would not be working for me any longer, and I have needed someone to help me wiht bookeeping every since. Can you do bookeeping? I sure could use your help! I do not have a picture right now but I will try to find one, I hope you will not find me to ugly for your labia, I am older than you, I hope that will not be a problem either!! If you let me know when your plane will arrive I could take some time off from my labors and come and pick you up, it will be the happiest day of my life!! Oh and I almost forgot in my excitement to meet you, my name is jasper, I hope to hear back from you soon!!

Last edited by scamjam on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
scamjam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and the day after that:
Hi Jasper!

I am pleased to receive your reciprocal message. Your mail means for me, that I too was interesting in me.

But you have not sent me your photo, I asked about it you. Please send to me your photo.

Do you really like me on picture? Jasper, i have questions and i would like to ask them in letters, I hope to get your answers OK?
It is important for me to know your opinion on some things. I want to leave Russia, i know it sounds ugly.
But I know that I will be lost here like many young girls before me. It is not place to grow children and have stable future.
Probably i am mistaken. And such awful prospects are available only in our city. I live in city Kanash, in the Chuvashiya area.
I want to meet my right man. I think in future i can work as fitness trainer i have a certificate.
I just want you to know that i am not afraid to work. I am fairly goal oriented and i am sure you will be not disappoined to meet me in real life.
I am going to spend five months in your country to work in any good place. Agency promises to help me because it is only the way i can leave Russia.
Today I need to prepare some documents and to give these documents to agency. In some days i will receive the visa in your country.

I think, that i would like to speak with you, to hear your voice.
Dear Jasper I ask you to give me number of your mobile telephone number.

I could give you my mobile number, but unfortunately I have already disconnected it Sad
I have made it not to pay service of the mobile company. At that time while I will be in your country.
And my address here in Russia: Chuvashiya area, city Kanash, street Lesnaya 8-64. zip : 429330.Also I wish to ask for you the address.
That I could contact you when I will arrive to you. Certainly if you are not against our meeting.

Also what airport the closest to you? I wish to make inquiry in agency about work in your region.
I hope, that the agency can offer good work Smile. In the beginning it was planned, that I will come to the father's friend.
I should stop and live at him. The father's friend very respectable person.
He the scientist - biologist. But for any reasons, connected with its work,
the father's friend and his wife have left the country for some months. If to tell fairly. I even am a little glad to it.
I will not have steadfast the control of married couple:) And I would not like to live in the house of the daddy's friend.
I wish to remove habitation independently. And to live far away from them. For example in your city Wink

I send you some my pictures.

I shall try to tell a little about my character. I think im very romantic woman.
I like to communicate with people, it is pleasant to me i like good humour. Also i very much estimate, honesty, loyalty, understanding, patience.
I believe in love, and I think it very valuable thing which needs to be protected. I adore, to hear compliments and is ready to listen indefinitely.
For me it is necessary, that around of me there was a cleanliness, i often do cleaning.
I love a cosiness in the house and i enjoy in the silent evening of a house. Also i like to cook, various tasty things....
And I am always ready to be the most patient. I think i good woman Smile
Probably all women dream to find good man and dream about beautiful romantic relations.
And you Jasper. You have dreams? But often such things come to the end very quickly.
In relations should be not only romanticism but a reality also. I have no intention to spend my time on such relations.
While I have not met such man in my life. But i hope to find such person. I hope to make family.
I think its main thing, not career or other success. Happy good family and love person are main.
Tell me please what you want in the life? What the woman You dream to meet in the life?
Excuse Jasper, that i ask you to discuss such frank thing with me whom you know couple of days.
But it is interesting to me to know it about you.
I shall wait yours e-mail.

Yours Olesya.

This was my reply:
Here is my picture, I hope you will not find me offensive. Yes I like you in the picture very much!! I have a friend who owns many fitness gyms and I asked him about you working here and he told me that you would have to get a certificate from America to be able work in a gym here, but this is no problem because he is a very good friend and has been for many years, and I asked him if he could help us out by helping to get you a certificate to , be a fitness instructor and he said yes he would. So that is taken care of, I also have a friend in the consulate of our government and he may be able to help out as well and find a way for you to stay here forever, he is out of the country at this time so I could not speak with him yesterday. I spent yesterday trying to solve problems for you and not working as I should have been but I am glad to do it! My mobile phone is broken and I have not had time to go have it fixed yet, I have lots of orders to fill and my business is doing very well even though the economy is not very good in the US. I am hoping that you will find me to be the right man for you!! and you will not even look at another man because I will fill your life with so much happiness that there will be no room for no other. As I said in my previous letter you do not have to work for anyone else you can help me with my bookkeeping all you have to do is get the agency to help you come over here, I will take care of the rest. My business has been very good to me and I have lots of money. What is the name of the agency? I know lots of people in our government and maybe they can help us by making contact with someone in the agency. Do not be concerned about working over here you can work with me just find a way to come over here. My heart feels like it is about to burst if I do not have you in my life! I have to start working now so I can get all the orders out, I want to have everything cleared so that when you finally come to america I can spend all days and nights with you and there will be no interruptions all my focus will be solely on you! The closest airport is RDU. All you have to do is concentrate on getting here and out of Russia I will take care of everything else, I will pick you up at the airport just tell me when.. I can't wait, I think I have been waiting for you all my life and I feels like my life may finally be complete with you being in it!! I don't know if my excitement is getting through in my words but there is great excitement!!!
scamjam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was yesterdays:
Hi my dear Jasper.

I am glad to receive again your message, every day we shall learn more about each other and it's an interesting.
I had usual day but i have received your letter and now my mood became much better, it is really pleasant for me that you write to me.
Today I have chosen for you some pictures. Also I send it to you. Photos are made by my girlfriend Anna.
At my house. I on a ladder. on a ladder. I ask write to me your opinion on my photo? I hope you like me on photo?
I would like at once answer you your questions.
The address of my agency [email protected]
Dear Jasper. In the last letter. I asked your co-ordinates. How I can arrive to you?
You have not informed me your nearest airport. I ask you inform me the information!
I will fly to you. I soon will in your city!

Dear I still have some questions! I hope, that you not against.
Jasper, tell me more about your family. Do you have many relatives?
How often do you visit each other how often do you gather? I have very good family. In my family very much close relations.
As i already wrote i live with my mum and daddy.
I love mum and loved daddy, i one child in family i always wanted to have the younger brother or the sister that them to look after.
My parents very good, careful and kind people, they always understood me, and never brought me.
They very much love me, and I even more...My daddy is strict, but fair man. He is 47 old.
But now he lives in the other city. It is not far from ours and we meet frequently. He works as the manager.
The firm in which he works is engaged in manufacturing of ceramics.
In our region a lot of natural raw material for this manufacture.
My mum is very sensual and kind woman. She is 45 years old, earlier she worked as the children's doctor but now she does not work.

Now about my grandmother. My favourite grandmother! I so love her!
She is 64 years old. She lives nearby in suburb. I often visit her!
My grandmother very kind and fair!

I love my family very much we frequently spend time together.
Well... Now about my visa. Probably tomorrow I cannot write to you.
I will have a trip to capital Russia - the city of Moscow.
In Moscow the Visa Center is located. And I should visit personally the Visa Center what to receive the visa.
But I will wait for your letter with the big impatience. I shall be brief Jasper.
I wait your letter.

Yours Olesya.
The subject line was my family and relatives, I thought I would be seeing pictures of some family oh well here are the pic's she has sent so far
http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt145/scamjam/
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, scamjam

Looks like you have everything in control,, She's in a hurry to meet you, which is not normal, unless there working a Internet fee scam.

i madly in love with you, but have no more money for internet costs, you send me money , then we can still talk internet is expencive here and i only on small wage

It will go something like that, could you post the e-mail headers and a small photo of your love. As your script sounds somewhat familiar, Have you tried using the search function on Romancescam or Scamwarners, for a script.. Quite often typing her e-mail address into a search , will bring up her script,, then you will know what's coming next.

Sorry I've just seen your link,, She's known, I think I baited her sometime ago.. She will tell you that the Visa centre was helpful, but the cost of a Visa was more money then she had, and all the paper works done, and it's just waiting for payment, and could you help her with the costs.
Delay sending a Western Onion receipt for as long as possable, Play silly buggers, with wanting to know what a western onion is and where to find it and what to do blah,blah But she also won't play when it comes to any forms, you might send. And as soon as she gets a knock back at Western Onion, she will drop you.. Well she did with me, I think I dragged it out for something like 4 months.
Get into the family thing,, Ask her for photo's of her Mother and her granny,Tell the ugly bitch she must get her good looks from them. talk about the dog, the cat, her music, what CD's does she like , does she have a big collection. dioes she have a garden,, what does she grow, does she enjoy growing spuds.
Keep sidestepping the money requests. And you will keep it going for months..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
scamjam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome, I found this site by searching on some of the words she wrote I didn't realize there would be a site dedicated to this kind of thing. Every since I found this site I have been doing a lot of reading and lmfo!. I knew that russians have a tendency to drop you once they realize they are wasting their time, I have done it a few times. I think the longest has been a couple of months, I think a nigerian may be in my future after seeing what others have done! although I don't I would consider myself an amature at this point compaired to what I have read on here. I have rad most if not all the stickies(very good info). I usually put some wacky words in my replies just to see if its being read, sometimes I try to use broken english like they do.
I have been to scamwarers and I could not find anything, I will have to try romancescam.
I am expecting the money request next or very soon, I think I will question her about the lack of pictures of the family when her subject line clearly said that was what was attached and also her profile on online booty call said she is from ny,ny(ny city I used to live a few hours north of there) that may get her off her script at least temporarily and delay her dropping me.
I have looked at the headers and found bat! in there as was suggested in one of stickies as being a scammer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic