SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly - let's get this snoring situation sorted for once and for all OK ?

Quote:
Mrs Guru has told me you snore something terrible - and the less said about any other nocturnal noises and emissions the better.

DQ knows what I mean by that, Sweetfart

The "ken" saga continues with Sweety playing all hard to get and nasty.

Quote:
Well Ken

For a start
You could send me some more pics, I have asked and you completely ignored me
You could also write your own poem to me, none of this bullshit stealing them from the net
You could be more understanding of why you hurt me, I dont think you even no now

I do care for you Ken, but you have hurt me and I am going to need some super sucking up

Let us see what you can do, without stealing

Wink Laughing

Quote:
Brief explanation required - cuz half way through the bait we switch boxes - and the poor lad never noticed. So Sweety is also Murray

"ken's" stluttering with indignatiousnessnessness reply;

Quote:
Honey am not stealing anything from the net what do you mean by that?Murray if you want to do something for me Please do in time so i can do the work and come back home....I still In Love with you...

Hahahahahahahahahaha Ken still Loves Murray! Pheeeeewwwiee I am safe.

Sweety/Murray/Whomever plays the old blinder of this mailed reply;

Quote:
???

Yep that's it!

Shocked Twisted Evil

Moving onto Murray "snuggle-bunnies" truest love in teh whole World "ludmillillilla"

Quote:
Dearest Murray!

Hi! You make me happy! Each letter from you is like a present for me! Thank you, my honey!YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I close my eyes and I see you in my arms. I would like to spend the whole my life with you Murray, and I'm sure one day it will happen. This night I couldn't sleep, you were in my dream and in my thoughts. In my dream I embraced you so hard that could feel the beatings of your heart and you know what, our hearts beat in one rhythm does that mean something?

Without you Murray, my life will be impossible! The darkness will cover my life without you Murray! When I don't hear from you I feel impatience in my soul, in my skin, in my mind. When I dream about you I can't sleep. I'm waiting for our meeting with impatience, you appeared in my life like a bright gleam in the end of a dark tunnel.

Murray, you gave me the hope that one day my life becomes a fairy dream. I see the light and I want to run torwards it. I don't want you to be just my fancy I need you real. I want to share my life with you, my laugh and tears, to share all my emotions and feelings, my joy and pain. Murray, would you like to share your life with me? Will you let me love you, kiss you, take care of you and make you happy? Please, let me give you all my tenderness and my all my heart.

When I read your letters I then close my eyes and give freedom to my imagination: I always see you flying to me, taking my hand, kissing me and saying that you will never let me go and we are flying under the stars, through the continents, around the Earth, around our own world, in love, only in love. You're so great, so... I can't find the right word to say how important you are to me, I can't find the words to express my thoughts.

I dream of you days and nights.

Yours forever!

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Furball
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys!

Cathartic Kate & Murry Guru: Fantastic baiting Laughing Like how you pin the lads to the wall with no respite, can nearly feel their pain. Keep it coming! Smile

MG; My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet

I must have missed that superhero

Able to pick up (very light) metalic objects, too heavy to leap over tall buildings , look at what's stuck on that metal pilon, is it a bird shit, is it a rust mark, NO, its..... MAGNET MAN Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo

The Wonderful Furball - so glad you popped round and are having fun.

Wink

Quote:
Fun is a brilliant way to relieve tensions - as are long drinkies by teh pool.

Always available 100% risky free and 24/7

Cool

Murray is so in love - cuz teh vlad is smitten/falling for his ample dollars.

Quote:
Dearest dareling princess,

Your every word makes me sparkle and twirl with joy. You are so wonderful and special - I am just so happy - deliciously happy you have entered my life as you have.

I cannot imagine an hour when you are not on my mind and in my soul.

I feel your soft hair on my chest as you sleep sighing and conten in my arms.

Ludmilla I Love and adoor You - be my mine forever.

Oodles of hugs and kisses xoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Your Prinse who adoors you

Murray.

Laughing

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love reading this you guys are so good together Smile

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, these two make quite a team. I have to bait as 2 different people just to complete Wink

Fortunately me and my voices are fine with that Shocked

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see you back in "The Hall Janeegrl,

We do enjoy baiting together, a big part of what each of us do is at Scamwarners which can take a load of time, by sharing our baits it usually means one of us is free to sort out SW while the other is having fun here, it seems to work for both us, especially when I am the one having fun while Sweety is at SW slaving away being all serious Laughing

@ Chrys,
I do have a couple of other charactors that get an occasional run as well Wink

Sweety kindly invited a new pet for Sweetcakes' ammusement while I was tucked into bed, good news is she has replied

The Spooners would like you to welcome Katie The Giant

you can see the Scamwarners profile here

We start this training session with a quick and simple invite

Quote:
Murray here - you masiled me some time ago - but I was abroad working - but back home now with plenty of apare time

Are you still interested - i do hope hope you are - I look forward to your reply.

sincerely Murray Spooner

The pet must be desperate for a maga because already we received a lovely opening script and 2 wonderful stolen pics

Quote:
Hello xxxxx,
Good to hear from you,hope you are good?.Thanks for telling me more about your self.Well,I don't really know how this online thing works,because this is my first to try this,i was introduced to this by a colleague and i hope to get a good result from this.I'm writing you this later about me in a fair exchange .Hope this would be a good start?.Okay here we go about me.I work as a missionary who travels around.Did that scare you away?Well I was deployed to a village in western part of Africa,on my mission trip.I have travelled to several countries in my short time as a missionary and i have gathered different experiences and views about life.I joined the ministry and I work with the underpriviledged,orphanages,and motherless babies,help to eradicate hiv/aids,and I equaly teach self esteem to kids.I wish to meet my soul mate who will be there for me at all times in life as it's high time I got settled down.Its my first time of dating online and i hope it works out for me.I resolved to this online dating stuff cos i have been burned before,I took my time to be useful to God and the society at large and now really need a family of my own.
I am actually on my last stage with this job and would be coming to the united states soon depending on how when I get my retirement and gratuity but hopefully before the end of this month.I just need someone to start conversation with,knowing each other better,sharing views and ideas,issues and relationships prior to I arrive the states,perhaps meeting up in person if things go well bewteen us and who knows committments.Someone I can always communicate with while I am here cos I get bored most times after the days work most especially because of this rural area we are camped here in Nigeria.Not much to see or visit.Bad roads,very poor government,lack of telecommunication system.Infact so far so good the internet has been the best they have goten here in this rural area from the IT world and it costs so much to access the internet plus we take a very long treck day in day out.Emails or chat could be the best form of a very potential connection between us as a matter of fact.Don't know which really works for you but i try as much as possible to check emails from time to time since that would be the best company I can get down here.
More about me,this part sucks,but I would share it with you so that you know exactly whom you are communicating with though it hurts and very unpleasant,i will tell you all that happened to me in the past and why i have chosen to correspond to you. My Dad was a half Uk,North Ireland,belfast,while Mom was from the states,they met in a summit back in those days,we had a very happy and wealthy nuclear family but mom always travel based on her mission trips and has really travelled to about 20 countries around the world before she retired,One day,dad woke up and said he was in love with another woman and was never coming back,he said he found love with this strange woman and there was nothing any one could do about it.Myself and mom actually waited for his return for several years,but it never happened again.After a lil while,mom gave up the ghost suffering from cancer.I became a missionary,when i got to canada to stay up with my mom's only sister at age 10.I had nothing else to do than to go to calgary Canada with my mom's sister,after mom's passing away. Mom especialy was very loving and teachable who made me know most of what i know today.I miss their love and thats exactly why i want a man who understands the rythm of love,somone who can cuddle,snuggle,hold hands and even spoon with me.
I have always thought of having a very strong relationship that would be void of arguments,disagreements,distrust,dishonesty and complaints,but of a loving,faithful and God fearing relationship.I worship with the baptist church,and have an organisation called FAITH FOUNDATION MINISTRY,they are involved and incharge of the missionary trips and decide where to send or deploy you at any time.I am at the peak of my career,thus that i will be retiring soon.I chose to retire soon because I want to settle down and have a family,I want to move on with my life and hopefully the family that Gods gives me.I wont be going back to Canada after this last mission because my mom's sister is married now and resides in Greece with her husband and I think they need their own privacies now. My dreams and aspirations,well in 10 yrs,i want to be able to stand before the congregation to share a testimony of the God given family I must have had at that time.I want to watch my children grow,while i grow with my spouse[would be],in faith,understanding and love.In 20 years to come I wish to have an orphanage that will accomodate at least 2 kids from every country of the world.Too much of a dream eh?If I could achieve that,I will be very happy that at least,i have left something to benefit others even after I lived.In my spare time,I like country walks in the woods, watching animals, Christmas!, snow, fullmoons, bright sunny days, walking hand n hand,lay on a blanket in an open field, watch the clouds go by,talk to you next to me,dream,watch the sun go down, and full moon rise, keep each other warm under a blanket on pillows, laugh, talk, go home and kiss good night and most of all, communication is the back bone of a stronger relationship.
I could write for as much as I wish but would stop here for now,i'm looking forward to heaing from you.I am glad to share this lil story of mine with you just as everyone has a past.I hope to hear more about you too in your next email,if you really care to wrte again or set up a chat depending on when would be a good time for you .I have attached some of my recent pictures in this email.i hope you like them?.Peace be unto you and May God bless you.
Warm regards,
Katie

Here is Murray's rushed reply while Sweety and I deal with a freak of nature

Quote:
Hi Katie

Thank you so much for cuming into my life, you reely are verry beautiful

I cant wait to get to know you more better.
Unfortunately is is quite late so I will have to tell you all about myself tomorrow.

Take care

Murray

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are making vast preparations for a big special bash at teh Hall for bonfire night.

Everyone is welcome - please join in and enjoy teh festivities - free booze, food n laffs

Laughing

"ludmiilillilla" is sooooo in lurve with sweetfart Murray

Quote:
My sweetest Murray!

I read your letters, and I don't know what to say.

I feel like I have found a treasure and that is you!!! I really didn't expect to find such a wonderful man like you Murray. Today I was thinking about you only, I want you to know, that makes me happy! Now I know that if one day I hold you in my arms I will never let you go.

Believe me, I will never let you leave me. But sometimes I ask myself: is that true or I'm only dreaming? Is this an eternal love, or just a beautiful illusion? If it is just a dream I don't want to wake up!

Sweety Murray, when you close your eyes do you see me? I do and I don't want to lose this ability to see you when I think of you or read your letters. You see how easy is to fall in love when there are two willing hearts, with only the best intentions. My dear Prince, I am willing to travel thousands of kilometers, because I believe that you can show me what the love is. I believe you can change my lonely life.

I want to show you how wonderful life is when you are in love. Honey, I believe in the power of love! It is the light that shines in your eyes, it is the warmth that fills your heart. It is the beautiful song of two hearts beating together! I love you Murray!!!

Your Ludmila.

Thousands kisses for you Murray!

Ahhhhhhh So Sweet Yeps? Let's have some fun with "boris"

Wink

Quote:
Sweetestest Beautiful Princess

I so Love and Adoor you. You ask when I close my eyes do i see you? YES YES YES.

You are enprinted in my mind, my soul, my heart. Your loveliness stirs me so.

I have never felt like this before - I ache for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms, safe from all harms and we can root night and day.

Two thousand kisses to you dareling.

This may sound very silly - but I think we need to have special names for each other to show our love better - I will call you my beautiful princess - because you are that - and I ask you please to call me your snugglie bunnie murray.

Oh please do - it would mean so much to me.

Love you always and forever oxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxo

Snugglie Bunnie Murray

Twisted Evil Razz

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All pretty quiet at the Hall

Only poor sad "ken" sending this twaddle;

Quote:
Honey i just want you to forgive me.i dont work since monday now i donr have any money to pay the store.When you have loved unconditionally one man and lost that love, it leaves a wound that never heals, a sad and broken heart, a void forever.I wish I was a kid again, because skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you..If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does.I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart.Two souls meet and discover they were not meant to be, hence, they part. Yet, unconditional love is found when the two spirits meet again, and now become Lover.Love looks not with the eyes, but with the heart and soul!

Note scammer has stolen the above from lovingyou.com

Rolling Eyes

Wooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Proudly introducing a special and hilariously funny "guest baiter" DeepSeaBaiter.

Poor "ken" needs some extra special treatment - I fear for his sanity.

Sweety mails "dopey ken"

Quote:
Dareling Ken,

Of course I forgive you - I forgave you days ago and the money you needed was paid into that account.

Have you even checked ? Please don't tell me you have sat idle all this time - when you could have been working?

Remember - the quicker your project is completed - the quicker you will be in my arms.

Imagine how good that will be?

My Scottish mini-holiday was simply fantastic - fine food and wines and wonderful laffs and good company. A damn pity you could not have been there with me Ken.

Anyway I have had a brilliant idea - I am clever like that you know.

My late Father's best friend Bruce Rayson is a brilliant engineer and inventer - an ex college professor too.

I have phoned him and he has agreed that I can send you his mail address.

email is [email protected]

Please write to him - he is so wonderful and helpful - like me.

Also please don't think to upset me again by not mailing him. I will check that you have. I just know everything will work out fine.

We will soon be together and enjoying everything forever.

Mucho hugs and kisses, Sweety xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Twisted Evil Laughing

Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case, give him the skinned knees he so obviously wants

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That shouldn't take long. This "Solar System Energy" thing he's got going on must be a whopper. It must have something to do with the particle accellerator that everyone was freaking out about a few months ago.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Deepsea

Glad to have you drop by Spooner Hall Wink

BTW, I love your post above, I think we will be able to use that very soon Laughing

The pets look like they are all crawling out from under their rocks at the same time.

Ludmila send more boring script

Quote:
My dearest Murray! Thank you for your letter! I think of you all the
time. It is so unfair that we are far away from each other, but you
are always in my mind. It is such a nice and wonderful feeling! It
makes me happy!!! My first thought when I wake up is about you: "what
my sweetie wrote me today, what nice and beautiful words he told me in
his letter?" this is what I think when I'm about to open my mail box
and to read your letter. Sometimes I imagine our meeting, our first
date and futher life. This dreams warm my heart and make me happy!
Honey, I need you, you became the most important thing in my life.
Murray, you brought the sence to my life, you are like the spark of
light in the darkness of my life. After I met you I become more
selfconfident and everything works good for me, even at the end of a
tough day I feel full of energy and very excited because I know there
is a present from you waiting for me - your letter, warm and nice! You
are very special to me and I want to be with you for the rest of my
life. I never thought that I would find such a nice person who will
care about me and would like to make me happy. Now I feel like a
little girl who believe in the magic of the dreams because my dreams
become true after I met you Murray.
To the most charming angel.
From enamoured him Ludmila

I cant be bothered writing a new email so I simply copy and pasted an older email to give me more time to tend to teh other pets

Quote:
Hi Ludmila my dareling

My Beautiful Princess, I love everythink about you, I love your sparkly smile and the picture you sent has me sighing, you really are beautiful and it means so much to me that you love me too.

We have shared so much already and their is much more to share yet. I think of you throughout each day and every time I do I harden, you just have a knack of doing it to me.

You know I love looking at your pictures so much and I always love when you send me photos.

Well my dareling, I need to shift my arse, I have to tend to my other pets so must be off, will rite more soon.

I love you my beautiful princess

Your piratical guru forever

SweetCakes

Ken hadn't replied for a couple of days, this email is a little out of sequence and was sent just prior to this most recent burst of mails to get his arse moving

Quote:
Ken

I haven't checked my emails for a couple of days now, I just got back home and expected to find a nice poem, maybe some lovely pictures of yourself, perhaps an apology.

Instead I find nothing, I was going to say that perhaps I over reacted, maybe it wasn't all your fault, you were not to know about what happened in the past, I was ready to forgive you but you have sent me nothing

I dont understand

As you can tell, the email seemed to do the trick Wink

Back on track with the emails we have received these 2 latest emails from him

Ken will check his account

Quote:
Thank you so much my love. I have not told John's girlfriend to check the account but i will tell him now to please check it and i hope it is there soon so i can make the necessary arrangements and come home soon to you my love. I cant wait to be in your arms. I will email your father's friend and get some ideas from him but let me get this sorted out first. Thanks once again and i will let you know if the funds are there . Love you so much darling

The money isn't there

Quote:
Honey can you call your bank and ask them when the money we enter on the Account we call John girlfriend she said he not there for now.

Sweety assures him that the money IS there

Quote:
Ken, its way too early in the morning here to be ringing the bank but I will as soon as I can, the money should be there, you will need to double check as it did get sent

regards
Sweety

Lets hope the account is closed by Monday and we will try for another account Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick Saturday Morning Spooner updatetime.

Sweety gives "ken" a prod

Quote:
I have rang the bank Ken - and spoke to a rather charming under manager.

Unfortunately there are strict confidentiality rules here in the UK - so I have had to book an appointment at the bank on Tuesday Morning at 10am - when believe me I will get this sorted out.

In the meantime - I want you to contact my late Father's Friend - he will be able to help you - I know this.

His info again is - Bruce Rayson - email is [email protected]

Please don't mess me about ken - I have gone to a lot of trouble to set this up.

Call me a silly woman all you like - but I want to help you in every possible way to get this project completed as fast as possible.

Mail him today - I will phone him later to check that you have - if you have not - then I will know you are not serious about me or my ideas and plans - I do care for you Ken - I want to prove that.

Kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxo

Twisted Evil

We sent a pet invite about 2 weeks ago to "robert" - he has just replied;

Quote:
Good day puddin,,, how are you and how was your trip abroad? something tells me that there is so much to tell me. a beautiful day out here and its moderately warm today. sorry for my late response to your email though, i had an accident that was almost resulting to me loosing my right hand fingers. well, I’m fast responding to treatment and my right hand should be back to normal function in a few weeks. i woke up this morning and the birds were singing a beautiful melody and i knew this is the right moment to spill out a little of m y heart to you.

firstly, i must say i feel honored receiving an email from you... kinda like a compensation for me on that site as i am off it already.
if it may interest you to know that I study the words of God diligently to the best of my ability. I am religiously inclined but also knows how to love a woman. Aha... what is your best feature, you sound very interesting and open hearted, and i also must say that you are such a beautiful woman, although beauty comes last in my search, i know it counts but i don't look so much on the outward appearance, i consider the heart so much when it comes to finding an ideal woman, you sound like one with such a good heart, it would be a pleasure to meet with you someday.

Well, I i'm in the uk now on professional ground. i am a geologist and also contractor supplying antiquities to some museums around Europe, Asia. I live all alone with my beautiful daughter, shes12yo and her name is Indy.. we lost her mom( my proposed wife) some 6yrs ago back in the states. My job is very demanding, adventurous and keeps me moving on contract basis. I have lived and worked in the states for about 11yrs before I got my own consulting firm here in the UK. I’ve had a lot of deep shadows in life, not to worry when we get to know better I would tell all you need to know ( my past, job , family , dreams etc)….

i want you to believe me when i say that i’am serious in wanting to get to know you if only you are for real and would like to know more about you. i don't usually give out my mobile# but i think this case is different, so if you don't mind, you can holla at me via +447035936485 ( no text messages on this one). i have taken my time to attach some of my pics and Indys to this mail, hope you like them and you do the same in your next mail . thank you once again for writing me. i look forward to hearing from you! have a lovely day. Hugs

Love Rob

This pet sends oodles of stolen photographs of "himself and child and his late wife"

This pet also is also profiled at Scamwarners and Romance Scam

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3984

Sweet Sweety replies the usual short but sweet;

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply Robert

i was having trouble sleeping so got up early and I was so happy to find your mail waiting for me

i am still a bit tired so I will go back to bed and rite a longer mail later

regards
Katey

Wink Laughing

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

new pet wrote:
Good day puddin,,,

PUDDIN????? Shocked

Where did he steal that one from? Laughing

Meanwhile, where's the hot tub. I've been unpacking boxes all morning - after I went to the gym - and I'm worn out.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Come on in! My character is already in there!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Patience Grass Hopper,

Ken will come around, we might have to dangle that carrot again Wink

Glad your back and unpacked Titania, the hall hasn't been the same without you. happy crowd

It has been a quiet weekend for pets but not completely quiet.

Robert Moore manages a few quick lies on his way to church to *prey for good magas

Quote:
ok puddin!! i just woke up and the only thing i could think of was you so i can tell that its goona be a beautiful sunday!! I'm just dropping in to say, "I hope you have a wonderful beauty sleep!" May your night bring the sweetest of dreams to you!. lots of hugs.

I am sure most women wouldn't like "Puddin" so I wont be picking him up on it Wink

Sweety has woken with a smile on her face

Quote:
Hi Robot my dareling

So wonderful to wake to your wonderful email.

So smiley and happy, I know this is going to be a brilliant day

Take care
Sweety

* Prey is NOT a typo Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet weekend over - Spooners back in businessnessnes

"ludmilla" sends Murray Kisssses - (added spacing)

Quote:
My sweetest Murray!

I always wanted to tell you how much I think about you, about us but the distance between us hurts me so much! You are so natural and full of love that I want to be there with you right now. I want to sleep next you, to feel the warmth of your body, to wake up and hear your magic voice, to feel the touch of your hand on my body and your gentle kisses.

But these are only dreams, the reality is not so nice - we are far from each other and it makes me suffer! All I want is to be happy and make you happy, to know that you feel comfortable
with me and trust me, to talk about everything without fear. I want to love you like I never loved anyone before! We can do all the things together and we'll have lots of fun. I have so many ideas in my mind that you will never get bored. Life is a serious thing but it should be full of surprises at the same time, we live only once.

I want to surprise you, I want to be your surprise!!! I feel the passion between us and it's so real that sometimes I can't fall asleep. I know you also have this feeling because I get very excited from the first word in your letter. Passion is a chemistry that two loving people feel,
something they can not explain but understand without words! Love for me is a deep mutual feeling of understanding and respect. People without love are like the flowers without the Sun- grey, thin and weak.

I can't live without love. I grew up without much love, and thought you could give me what I missed in my childhood to fill up the emptiness and pain I have in my heart. I believe in love and I always wanted to give it to somebody special who will have the same feeling to me. Now I found such person and that is you Murray. The last thought before I fall asleep is about you. I have a toy-bear it may sound a little childish to you but I keep it close to me and imagine
that this bear is you. In my thoughts you are with me, close to me, I look in your eyes, I kiss your lips, and hold your hands, then again I look at you, and smile, I kiss every piece of your body softly... I like you so much you are so sweet, please, be like this forever and I will always love you Murray.

Only your Ludmila. Kissssss!

Yukkeroo - snuggling "her" toy bear - bet it's snuggly bunnie really!

Shocked

Quote:
reality is not so nice - and it makes me suffer!

Patience vlad "lud" suffering soon - I promise.

Twisted Evil

Quote:
My Dareling Ludmila

My Beautiful princess, It is so wonderful knowing you are always with me, so loving and caring

I decided to rite a poem for you

My beautiful princess who I will love forever
I cherish the times that we spend together
I love you so much and it shows in my smile
close as ever although seperated by many a mile

My smile is wide my eyes sparkle and shine
knowing your with me and knowing your mine
You fill my dream and you fill my life
My Darling sweet princess and beautiful wife

I dont often make promises, they are so easy to break
But i promise to think of you weather asleep or awake
My beautiful princess, our love is so true
forever together, I will always love you

Please rite soon my darling
So many pets to share, so much fun to have
so much time we have known
So happy to have the help of deep sea
we are forever, you and me

Yours forever
Sweetcakes

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ludmila is still waffling on Rolling Eyes

Quote:
My teddy bear Murray! Thank you for a nice letter. You are as bright
as a diamond. I feel that we become closer to each other day by day. I
hope that one day we make a strong and beautiful family with wonderful
kids and comfortable house. All I want is to be a part of your life
Murray. I always wanted something special in my life, now I got it- I
got you Murray! I never thought that I would be so lucky to find
somebody like you. You are so nice, openhearted, with warm and real
feelings, that means so much to me. Thank you my love, my Prince
forever. My feelings to you are so strong you can't even imagine.
Sometimes my love and feelings are painful. What if i don't get you? I
don't want to think of it. You are the only one in the world I want to
be with, you are the man I was looking for the whole my life. My
dreams become true. I'm so happy, thank you!!! If i could do
everything I would give you the ability to see yourself as other
people do, then you would understand how wonderful and special you
are... I asked the God for a flower, he gave me a garden, I asked for
a tree, he gave me a forest, I asked for a river, he gave me an ocean,
asked for a friend and he gave me YOU. Sometimes my eyes are full of
tears when i think of you Murray. You are my love, and will always
stay in my heart. I will always love you, today, tomorrow, always. I
will never do something that will hurt you, never. I love you very
much!
Your lovely Ludmila.

I decide to practice my poetry trying to outdo Sweety's last effort

Quote:
Hi My Dareling Ludmila

Thank you so much for the beautiful pics of you and you snuggly bunnie

It warms my heart everytime I think of you my beautiful princess

I love doing everything with you,
I love you being with me wherever I go
I love seeing you smiling and happy
I love everything about you I know

I love writing you poems and ryming verse
I love writing to you as well as the others
I love writing to beautiful princesses
but not so much their mothers

I love every picture, you really are a beauty
I love reading your words they make me all shiney
I love when you laugh and I love when you twirl
I would even love you if you were whiney

I love how we know without even saying
I love how we share without a second thought
Giveing to all each other, all that we can
and we give it all without a penny sought

I love how we share the good times and bad
I love how we feel the others emotions
I love when you are you even when your naughty
I love how we know each others motions

I will love you forever there is not a doubt
I love how you have become my very best mate
I love will grow stronger as we know each other more
I love you so much my beautiful princess Ludmila
I promise never to call you a big hairy Gorilla

Hope you liked my poem my most beautiful princess

Regards
SweetCakes

Please feel free to choose your favourite poet Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DeepSeaBaiter wrote:
It must have something to do with the particle accellerator that everyone was freaking out about a few months ago.

That'd be the Large Hadron Collider (LHC). What I LOVE about it, is that Britain's guy on it used to a keyboard player for D:Ream!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Cox_(physicist)

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That young man better contact me soon. Since I've been dabbling in the space-time continuum, I plan on going back to yesterday and warn myself to take it easy on the chili and to also pick up some Maalox. Science is just so useful in everyday life!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know how that works out for you! IF it's all good, I'll go back to yesterday and get drunk all over again

"You are a dead meat!"

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it all worked out, although I really need a lot of convincing to get me to do what I want myself to do.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooner baiting newsflashnessness

Introducing new pet Jenny Ham, I do hope we dont catch swine flu

Shocked

Usual spooner invite sent;

Quote:
So sorry for the late reply
If you are still interetsed i would love to get to know you
Regards
Murray

Less than 24 hours later we get our first reply

Quote:
Hello Murray
How are you doing?Im good and how is your family and work
going?hope all is well.. I was surprised to get your messages. That
is so awesome.Guess why,because I never thought any man would be
interested in a lady who is just trying to find love on Online
dating..well am new to all these online stuff i hope its work out..

I have tried so many ways to get men to notice me, i know it sounds
crazy but i guess i'm not just lucky with men, and when i get to meet
a man i fall in the hands of terrible men who were not ready for any
relationship...and that just hurts me so bad, tell me will you break
my heart too, I have been hurt so so much and wont want to go through
that again, it took me so long to get over my last heart break and i
know how it feels to be hurt,I'm Jennifer,single lady,never been
married,no kids,I was born in Ohio and raise in Denison in Texas.

I am very communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have
a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive...

Im the only Daughter of my parents,My dad died last 4 years in Auto-accident,and my Mum move to Nigeria to work she was a teacher in
one local school here in Lagos Nigeria,I move to my uncle place But
he treated me so bad and even tried to rape me several time when he
is drunk so i then ran away from him to one of my friends place in
Texas..

Now am in Nigeria to visit my sick mom in Nigeria right now.,I'll be coming back to the states real soon,My dream now is that i'll relocate with the right man,Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???

I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm.

My goal in life is to be married and have a happy family in a home filled with love.I need a man to spend the rest of my life with and who knows if
it might be you.I agree bout true love that a couple is bout caring and trusting each other. As well as helping both through everything in life esp our faith in God.I really loved how to see how a couple should loved and that just what i would loved to have in a Man.

I totally believed we could be a good fit if it up to God almighty and our hearts too.I can't wait to hear from u soon and hope to get to know more about u too.well I pray u like what u see and let God do the rest.Tell me more about yourself...if you have some picture to send it to me...The first sight of love is the last of wisdom."

Lost Love

Jennifer

Rolling Eyes

SweetCakes send off some mindless waffle and almost lies

Quote:
Hi Jennifer

Thank you so much for emailing me, it really warms my heart that you have taken the time to rite to me.

I must say i love everything I have read about you, you almost seem like a perfect princess so it does make me even happier that you have taken the time to email me.

You know, I usualy find that the attractive girls are the ones who are noticed least and find it hardest to find love bcos men just dont think they have a chance.

Well Beautiful Princess, I do believe I am your man and I promise not to do anything to hurt such a beautiful princess as you.

I do hope you like what I have rote and look forward to hearing from you again soon

Regards
Murray

Wink Laughing

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to tell you you're amazing Kate.. If you weren't pretending to be a man, you'd be able to enchant me without any effort Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo Super twirliness time.

Cal - you are amazing yourself. Drinkypoos on teh house - let's celebrate our awesomeness

Quote:
I quite enjoy baiting as a female pretending to be a man.

It is a delicious irony since the lads are pretending to be female

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a 2 week break, Greg Phillips comes back for more

Quote:
Hello,

How are you doing? I have been out of town and i just returned and i just rushed to my computer to email you, as i was thinking of you the whole time. I was away on an emergency business trip that was why i didn't had the time to email you notifying you of my trip. But i am back now and i know you wont be too happy with me but i am honestly sorry for the whole thing. I miss you, what have you been up to?

Quote:
i know you wont be too happy with me

This pet knows Sweety so well, we mustn't disappoint Twisted Evil

When the Spooners get mad, it is usually for the best to put down your drinks and clear the area around your keyboard before reading on, you have been warned Wink

Quote:
Greg you filthy turd,

I thought the worst, I started out angry, then I was worried for you, then angry again, how can you be so insensitive to leave me without an email for so long.

Surely you would have had time for a quick 2 minute email, how long does it take to send a 2 minute email telling me you are going away for work, I would understand, I am a business woman myself and I know that sometimes you need to drop everythink and leave, but I have never been in a situation where I couldn't spare 2 minutes to let loved ones no that I was going.

Part of me wants to tear your nuts out, the other part wants to staple them back on but it is a relief that you are safe and well and that you still have nuts to tear out next time you leave me waiting.

I bet you had time to let little Candy no you were going, perhaps you could have asked her to rite, too late now.

I will be expecting lots of your finest sucking up now after making me wait so long and worry so much.

DO be sure to let me know before you take off for work again My Dareling

Regards
Sweety

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic