SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's my latest bait (update on my first safari guy)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first Safari guy (about 2.5 to 3 yrs ago) - - Uch3nna - - still believes that Mrs. R0binson is really an old lady. She has been his "penpal" for a long time and during this time he's learned so much about her family. I've been grooming him really well....but nothing exciting.

Anyway - he's still on the line - - and he's really wanting to see me - but the problem is that my old lady character is going to be dying at the end of the year - - and all her money will be left to her niece (who I have introduced the guy to... and they talk on occasion) He's "really worried" about her since she's dying - and wants her to come to Africa before she dies.

I'm planning a new safari for this guy - but it won't be until like Feb or March 2010.

Here's my latest correspondence with him:

Quote:
Dear Uch3nna,
I would like to travel to some of my favorite places before I die, but
the problem is that my doctors have to give me permission to go. My
health is not good, and I have to have a nurse with me all the time.

Could you come to the United States?

I am going to try to go to London if I can get a doctor to allow it.
I hear that the doctors there have an experimental treatment and may
be able to help my cancer.

Love,

Mrs. Robinson

Here's the youtube vid of Uch3nna..... He's the one with the sign that says "Hide it in a place ...." Unfortunately, the music has been disabled so hum it to yourselves..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipo3uuJ9FUw

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Video Eliza

I was humming Frank Sinatra's Version of "Mrs Robinson" the whole time I was watching it! Thumbs up

There's no clip, but you can hear a cover of Frank's version here. It's almost note for note, including the BIZARRE rewriting of the lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pavTzUFODGg

I have it stuck in my head now

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a straight baiter, my hat is off to you!! 3 years?! And his original victim is dying, so he's starting in on the next of kin?! That's definitely worthy of celebration!

If it were me, I'd have the old lady die, with certain crucial documents on her, in the most inhospitable, improbable, impossible-to-get-to location imaginable. She was on an "adventures of a lifetime" cruise, and she died in the arctic tundra, or the Australian outback 100 miles from any settlement. Good thing she had a GPS transponder on her when she died, don't you think? She was carrying the only copy of her will, which deeded all her cash to her niece, who is very, very keen to hand this cash over to your lad.

That's what I'd try for, but I've never had a multi-year bait myself, so I'm sure you will play it with more finesse than me. Very Happy

Jammy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She was on an "adventures of a lifetime" cruise, and she died in ... the Australian outback 100 miles from any settlement. Good thing she had a GPS transponder on her when she died, don't you think? She was carrying the only copy of her will, which deeded all her cash to her niece, who is very, very keen to hand this cash over to your lad.

Would it be too presumptuous of me to volunteer the services of Captain Mal and/or his dyslexic friend Brad, who are both Outback adventurer types and willing to help the niece achieve her goal?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you around again Eliza. Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roll on Feb./March. Very Happy

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, girlfriend! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn you, Eliza! You mean I'll be stuck in this place for another 5 months! Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the old lady has a 'bucket list' of things she'd like to do before she dies, like climbing Mount Cameroon, get the Lad to check it out beforehand. Twisted Evil

Or maybe she's too ill, could the Lad go to the summit and take some photos..... considering an English woman made it to the top in 1897, it shouldn't be beyond a robust Lad to scale its 4040 metres, and it's just over the border from Naija.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Mount Cameroon. I like that idea, Wright. The area around there was described by safari lotto lad Michael as, "The Forest Of Pain." Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza,

You inspired me! Frank Sinatra's version of "Mrs Robinson" will feature as my bad taste piece on my Community radio show Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic