SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Royal Mail and Citylink appreciation thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are meant to be on strike, so that made me think, NO POST Very Happy 2 days without post and bills Very Happy. I got post over the 3 days of the strike! Are the royal mail that incompetent to not be able to strike properly?

Rant over! No wonder they are losing customers left right and centre!

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank

Last edited by Jay leno on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they seem to have a strike at the sorting office one day, then the posties strike on another, so it is screwed up both days. I'm chasing someone at the moment with a view to turning up on my motorbike and picking up a cheque rather than trusting the post.

If we learn anything from history, its that striking when there are alternatives in your industry for customers to switch to (and never come back) can get you what you want in the short term, but help you lose your job in the long run, ie the railways, docks, steel coal etc. Sad

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least when us railway types strike people know about it. If they are going to strike at least make an impact rather than get on peoples tits!

My MoneyGram form

HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was talking to our postie this morning as he handed over a package.
They're out at the sorting office one day, other offices the next and the posties on the rounds will be out on Saturday
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nanny Ogg

If I get post please bully your postman for me!!

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a pain this strike but a bigger nightmare is Amazon using City Link now, they are like a baiter courier company in that nothing ever gets delivered properly.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
OMG City Link must be amongst the worst
They once walked past our door (with our name on it ) and posted a note through our holidaying neighbours, or there was the time they phoned my daughter to ask her address?? She reasonably replied it would be on the parcel, so they said if thats your attitude we're not delivering it! ( I sorted them out Twisted Evil )

Yes sounds like a baiting courier service

@ Jay
I dont bully the postie but am sweet and kind, but of course I'm that way with everybody
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^last thing they tried to deliver, I phoned their head office and asked WTF was going on. "The driver didn't get a response and put a note through the door" was the reply. I'd been gardening next to our drive all morning, there was no note and no attempted delivery, apparently they have a reputation for doing this. Never had a problem with the Royal Mail.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus wrote:
It's a pain this strike but a bigger nightmare is Amazon using City Link now, they are like a baiter courier company in that nothing ever gets delivered properly.

Noooooooo I'm waiting on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 from Amazon. Bas***ds had better deliver it on time Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering . . . why do you folks in the UK have the Royal Mail to deliver your post and in the USA we have a Post Office that delivers our mail?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ We have THE Queen ... all you have is Queens (New York ... not g....) Laughing
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lakeside77,

We used to have the General Post office (GPO) that ran the mail system, the telephone network, the Post Offices themselves, and many other services.
Then someone hit on the idea that if this giant government monopoly was to be split into various parts, they could be sold off and soemone somewhere would make a fortune, get knighted, retire with a big fat pension, and the world would have been put to rights.

Thus we have British Telecom for the phones system (plus all the competitors), the Royal Mail (with some half-hearted competition) for the postal delivery, the Post Offices (under what was called Post Office Counters PLC) which are being closed as most of their busness has been opened up to competition and they can't make a profit any more. These are all now effectively private companies and without the subsidies they once enjoyed from the government are struggling to make enough profit to keep the shareholders, CEO's, MD's etc happy.

A lot of the so-called competition to the Royal Mail, actually use the Royal Mail for the delivery of letters and parcels. Companies like TNT for example. The Courier companies do not deal with letter post and are limited by their license as to how and what they can handle.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Sums it up nicely HH
And we have the Scouts at Christmas for delivering cards
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hitchhiker, thanks. I was actually being whimsical but your post gives a good backdrop for the topic at hand i.e., the postal workers' strike in the UK. Apparently, the GPS went through the same transformation as the Deutsche Bundespost.

In the US we once had a cabinet level Post Office Department that spun off to the US Postal Service (USPS) in the early 1970s. The USPS is a quasi-governmental agency with a mandate to be self-sufficient (no public subsidy). Consequently, USPS postal fees have increased close to 1000% since its founding and talk today is about closing post offices and eliminating Saturday delivery. USPS has to compete with the likes of FedEx and UPS for parcel delivery but, due to an interpretation of the Constitution, maintains a monopoly over letter mail. USPS employees, unlike other civil servants, can bargain over pay and working conditions and can go on strike, although some proposed legislation would eliminate these rights.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FedEx and UPS do deliver letters - but it's expensive. One wouldn't use them to send Little Sally's birthday card, unless one is sending Little Sally a sizeable check in the card and want to be very sure of its on-time and safe delivery.

Many US mail trucks have the steering wheel on the right side so the driver can drive along the street and pop the mail into curb-side mailboxes without leaving the seat.

And the Postmaster in a local Post Office is always the PostMASTER, even if said Postmaster is female.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic