SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh no! The Metro Police!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi gang,
Here's a new twist! The Metropolitan anti fraud police is authorizing me to pay! Risk free! (wow) Who wants in?

Quote:

METROPOLITAN POLICE AUTHORITY LONDON
(HEAD,FUND MONITORING UNIT).
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL:+447024015418.
FAX:+448701367902.

TO THE ATTENTION OF xxxxxxx,

THIS E-MAIL HAS BEEN ISSUED TO YOU IN ORDER TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE COMPLETED AN INVESTIGATION ON AN INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT IN WHICH WAS ISSUED TO YOU BY THE AUSTRALIA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY, WITH THE HELP OF OUR NEWLY DEVELOPED TECHNOLOGY (INTERNATIONAL MONITORING NETWORK SYSTEM) WE DISCOVERED THAT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WAS AUTOMATICALLY SELECTED BY AN ONLINE BALLOTING SYSTEM, THIS HAS LEGALLY WON YOU THE SUM OF $700,000.00 USD FROM A LOTTERY COMPANY OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM.

DURING OUR INVESTIGATION WE DISCOVERED THAT YOUR E-MAIL WON THE MONEY FROM AN ONLINE BALLOTING SYSTEM AND WE HAVE AUTHORIZED THIS WINNING TO BE PAID TO YOU VIA A CERTIFIED CASHIER'S CHECK.

NORMALLY, IT WILL TAKE UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR AN INTERNATIONAL CHECK TO BE CASHED BY YOUR LOCAL BANK. WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY NOTIFIED THIS COMPANY ON YOUR BEHALF THAT FUNDS ARE TO BE DRAWN FROM A REGISTERED BANK WITHIN NIGERIA SO AS TO ENABLE YOU CASH
THE CHECK INSTANTLY WITHOUT ANY DELAY, HENCEFORTH THE STATED AMOUNT OF $700,000.00 USD IS STILL IN THE CUSTODY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

WE HAVE COMPLETED THIS INVESTIGATION AND YOU ARE HEREBY APPROVED TO RECEIVE THE WINNING PRIZE AS WE HAVE VERIFIED THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION TO BE SAFE AND 100% RISK FREE,YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SETTLE THE FOLLOWING BILLS DIRECTLY TO THE LOTTERY PAYING
BANK WHOM IS LOCATED IN ABUJA, NIGERIA.

ACCORDING TO OUR DISCOVERIES, YOU WERE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR THE FOLLOWING -

(1) AFFIDAVIT FEE.
(2) SHIPPING FEE'S ( THIS IS THE CHARGE FOR SHIPPING THE CASHIER'S CHECK TO YOUR HOME
ADDRESS).

THE TOTAL AMOUNT FOR EVERYTHING IS $1000 (ONETHOUSAND-US DOLLARS). WE HAVE TRIED OUR POSSIBLE BEST TO INDICATE THAT THIS $1000 SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNING PRIZE BUT THE CHECK IS DRAWN ON YOUR NAME AND STILL WITH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WHICH
CANNOT BE ACCESSED BY ANYONE APART FROM YOU THE WINNER, THEREFORE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THE REQUIRED FEE'S TO THE GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM.

IN ORDER TO PROCEED WITH THIS TRANSACTION, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC VIA E-MAIL. KINDLY LOOK BELOW TO FIND APPROPRIATE CONTACT INFORMATION:

CONTACT PERSON NAME: MR.OGUNDARE JIDE.
E-MAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: +2348034301114

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO E-MAIL HIM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

YOU ARE ADVICE TO USE THE BELOW DETAILS TO SEND THE $1000 VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IN ORDER TO IMMEDIATELY SHIP YOUR PRIZE OF $700,000.00 USD VIA CERTIFIED CASHIER'S CHECK DRAWN FROM GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, ALSO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
TRANSACTION CODE IN ORDER FOR HIM TO IMMEDIATELY IDENTIFY THIS TRANSACTION : EA2948-910.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO HAVE THE REQUESTED FEES OF $1000.USD FOR THE PROCESSING FEES TO ENABLE US HAVE YOUR CHECK DELIVER TO YOU VIA UPS OR FEDEX COURIER COMPANY WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, PAYMENT INFORMATION.

RECEIVERS NAME: EJIKE JOHNKENNEDY OSUOHA
TEXT QUESTION: GOOD
ANSWER: LUCK
AMOUNT: $1000USD.

THIS LETTER WILL SERVE AS PROOF THAT THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION IS AUTHORIZING YOU TO PAY THE REQUIRED $1000 ONLY TO EJIKE JOHNKENNEDY OSUOHA VIA INFORMATION IN WHICH HE SHALL SEND TO YOU, IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR WINNING PRIZE OF $700,000.00 WE SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS AND THIS SHALL INVITE A PENALTY OF $1000 WHICH WILL BE MADE PAYABLE ONLY TO YOU (THE WINNER).

REGARDS,

DETECTIVE. MARTIN COLLINS.
(HEAD,FUND MONITORING UNIT)
METROPOLITAN POLICE AUTHORITY LONDON.

and: YOU HAVE ONLY 48 OFFICIAL HOURS TO COMPLY WITH THIS DIRECTIVES.
Never you contact me again because I do not work with lazy slime like You!
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll see your "Metro Police" and bet THE "F.B.I." Twisted Evil

metropolitanpolice-online.com looks like a fakey domain. You can take the email headers and content down to the fake bank forum a little further down and post it up to be killed.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never successfully baited a fake lottery scam.

They tend to ask for all the info right up front, and every time I've tried a delaying tactic, they have just ignored me.

Can anyone point me to a thread with successful lotto scam baiting strategies?
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:

metropolitanpolice-online.com looks like a fakey domain. You can take the email headers and content down to the fake bank forum a little further down and post it up to be killed.

This fakey domain generates both a 403 and a 404 at the moment.

Since it's not a fake bank, I wouldn't recommend this. Instead, see http://www.met.police.uk/fraudalert/contact.htm

Wink
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jammy, lotto lads can be quite pushy and impatient but they can still be successfully baited. One trick I like is to use templates to simultaneously bait a whole lot of them at once. Some will drop out but some will stick with it and with a little effort you waste a lot of mugus' time. Gomerpyle has some instructions for doing this at http://members.419eater.com/%7Egomerpyle/Templates.html

Among the lotto lads I've baited (and I'm far from an expert), I baited one actively for a month or two, then dropped off the radar (other interests pushed baiting out of the way; I'm tentatively back after an 8-month hiatus) but still got the occasional email from him over the next few months. So it can definitely be done.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I've only started playing with the Dolla Choppa strategy. This could be fun.
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These have been entered in the DB and need to be killed.

http://www.metropolitanpolice-online.com
DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=41128

http://www.gtbannk.com
DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=41130

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ metropolitanpolice-online.com

looks OK to me why do you think it is fake?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can this thread be moved to the Fake Bank forum?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of moving the thread, I posted them there, Artemis: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1455340#1455340

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic