SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait: I'm illegal - wanted by the FBI!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a lad as a newly created Greek character who just emigrated (that is, illegally jumped ship) to America. He asked for my CV, including a copy of my passport:

Quote:
sorry i have no passport or papers, it is in greece i leave it there, as you say i am illegal here, please tell no one

Then at the end of his next message, when he asks me to go into partnership with him, he includes this:

Quote:
You need to be careful over there in USA since you are illigal

Then today I get THIS - I can't believe it! Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
FBIs Most Wanted - Chicago - Skip to main content
Attention:

Good day dear, I'm writing from the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI), recently there is an investigation going on, the FIB and the American police are investigating on you that you came in here in the US illegally, Listen to me dear. the FBI in conjunction with the police have given you just Two week to track you down and according to the law here in American, for committing such offence coming to the US without proper arrangement, you would be jailed for 25 years in prison.

Note; I'm one of the investigator to track you down here, there is security all over the states more expeciary at Chicago that is where you reside at the moment. there is a satellite indicator monitoring you. investigation has been made that you came from GREECE and your name is ΚΥΡΙ@ΚΟΣ ΝΙΚΟΛ0ΠΟΥΛΟΣ.

Furthermore, I’m writing you to inform you before you would be arrested finally, i'm working towards this. I advice that you leave the United State as soon as possible before you suffer for rest of your life by the (FBI), and American police as well. Your name and how to contact you has been forwarded to our Office here.

I want you to find away and go out of this country, i just want to help you and nobody knows i'm communicating with you, so is a secret, i want to help you get out of the USA (Chicago). in other to protect yourself, keep this information personal to yourself until you are out of State.

Good Luck,

From Ge0rge C Harr1son

IPs from my lad and the FBI dude are the same - 217.20.240.19

THIS IS AWESOME - and I don't even know why Very Happy

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten

Last edited by thrylos7 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME... confide in the original lad about your government troubles as this bait goes along

this lad sounds like he is baiting himself

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...the FIB and the American police are investigating on you that you came in here in the US illegally, Listen to me dear. the FBI in conjunction with...

Yep, that sounds just like an FBI (oh, sorry, I mean FIB) agent would talk.

Quote:
for committing such offence coming to the US without proper arrangement, you would be jailed for 25 years in prison.

If only he knew... Laughing

I'm with Black Dog. You should connect the two characters and let him bait himself.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell the FBI guy that you arrived in USA in a yellow submarine

i would be scared if one of the Beatles was trying to track me down

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Harrison

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How scary, yet exciting to be on the FIB's MOST WANTED list!!
Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I'm sure you're mighty jumpy due to the recent investigation into your illegal immigration by the FBI. Doubtless this will make it exceedingly difficult for you to make trips to Western Onion, since the entire ordeal has given you an acute case of agoraphobia.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be interested to see how he's going to help you out of the country - obviously it's going to cost you plenty monies.

I'd straight bait this one for a couple of emails just to see where he's going with it. Ask him how he can help you.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ 217.20.240.19 confirmed as proxy server by 'what is my IP'

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember to educate the lad. Always refer to them as FIBs.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer to become an undercover agent against the people-smugglers. You so want to stay in the US - you'll do it for citizenship (and maybe a small payoff).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@@Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Quote:
Doubtless this will make it exceedingly difficult for you to make trips to Western Onion

Especially since before you can send money WU will want to see your ID. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
i would be scared if one of the Beatles was trying to track me down

Especially a DEAD beatle Shocked

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't they have wanted poster and stuff at good ol' WU??? Surely this will be justification for a bank transfer (and hopefully a piggy).

just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really want to get cracking on the FIB's most wanted website and put that mugus' picture on it next to Osamab Bin Ladens Smile

Wanted for crimes against humanity!!
MUGU

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, hope this doesn't count as a necro...but the feds got back to me, after some frantic pleading on my part for my future employers not to turn me in:

Quote:
Good Morning dear,

This is to inform you that the FBI have received a letter from a company in Nigeria called Seadrill Mobile Unit that you are an expatraite, they have decided to employ you, and have also forwrded a confirmation latter and you have been offered good amount of salary.

I therefore, advice that you follow the instructions of the Seadrill Mobile Unit so that you can get a good job over there.

Write you latter

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's so so much opportunity for fun here! This lad is a true keeper Wink

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That probably worked out better than what I would have done. I would have gone on the run.

I think you have an excellent opportunity to (if you want) make this a mass bait by telling the "company" that you have met quite a few other illegals who need help too.

The lad will think he is in hog heaven... Twisted Evil

Edit:
PS I don't think that updating YOUR post counts as a necro. That and this is only 6 days old. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see the FIB is out..they were after me once too...(check my sig Very Happy)

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fibs have been after me for the last few days. Its kinda funny, I've had a few emails where they demand i reply to someone but, I've yet to find the someone they want me to talk to. lol oh well lots of questions to come.

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I echo ParaNoid's idea.

This could be a great opportunity for a mass bait. Imagine the lad trying to keep afloat amongst a deluge of e-mails from baiters. His head will spin. Twisted Evil

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's do it! So how exactly do I direct a mass bait?

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of things. I would ask a Mod to move this thread behind a login. Then you can change the title to Mass Bait, join in.
Then you post up the lad's email address.

You can get it going by telling the lad that you have friends who need his "help". Other wise we just drop in on him (hopefully not too quickly) and carry forward. We share the things that are said. It can be funfor all... except the lad of course!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Come one, come all!

Quote:
If you have a friends who would like to apply for job, tell them to submit their Informations to my email and send their email to me immidiately so that we can work things out here and all of you will come over here and work.

Any illegal immigrants who need work...send your informations - ALL of them Twisted Evil

His address is recru1tment [underscore] seadr1ll [dot] mob1le AT l1ve DOT com (replace 1s with i's)

Have fun!

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll join. This could be fun.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
there is security all over the states more expeciary at Chicago

That is the worst attempt to spell "especially" I have ever seen. At least I think that's the word he means.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic