SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Quinn Maxwel Director of Finance

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nufmacsgnivah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nufmacsgnivah.

You might have to read some of my words backwards to get it i.e. having scam fun (as above). I also (just for a laugh) decided to take some brilliant tips from this site and attached large bitmap images of 3mb and 4MB, pretending they are Western Union payments and I sent repeated nonsense e-mails and laughed so much while I was doing it that I decided to post them here.

The following is from the scammer

From: [email protected] and it was also CC'd to: [email protected] (which of course doesn't even exist nor the website www.xpressntional.com

We sincerely apologize for the late reply to your mail. We write to inform you that your payment draft has been cleared and it is now ready for payment/delivery.

Please, you are to get back to us immediately so that we can provide you with details on how the delivery charges of $180 will be sent as agreed by both parties

Thanks as we wait your prompt reply

Mr Quinn Maxwel
Director of Finance

(Strange how Mr Quinn Maxwel (not Maxwell?) is sent from [email protected] does Chris Jackson not know how spell his own name as he is Chrsj) and of course I have not agreed to make a $180 payment especially as I am in the UK so my money is in GBP £.

So here are my replies and my comments in brackets such as (read this backwards) or (this is complete nonsense and I just made it up), or even better, I typed a rather rude something in Google Translate, translated it into Latin and then laughed at the nonsense that came out. When I re-translated it back to English it was sort of nonsense translated back but it was in a typically African Scammers language but you will get the idea. I chose Latin as I thought it was the one thing that a scammer wouldn't look for.

Okay-my replies follow:

1. Sent with no attachment
Payment Draft ready

Mr Quinn Maxwell,

Thank you for your illegal, criminal and unsolicited e-mail address and how stupid to send it to someone who works for the Police detecting internet crime. (I DON'T)

Your IP address and computer ID MAC address has been passed to New Scotland Yard Police who I think would be very keen to interview you. (THEY HAVEN'T)

My most insincere regards to a stupid scammer who gives one name and then sends it from someone else's e-mail address and gives a website that doesn't even exist. I wish you the worst luck in your criminal activity and wish people like you would just get a job instead of stealing other people's money-I work for 15 hours per day digging up potatoes to sell to small shops to feed my family of eleven children (WHICH WOULD MAKE 13 OF US INCLUDING MY WIFE) and I work 7 days every week. (I'VE ALREADY TOLD HIM THAT I WORK FOR THE POLICE WHICH I DON'T AND NOW I AM A POTATO PICKER WHICH I'M NOT)

I'm having as much fun writing nonsense back to them as they are doing their scams. I'm sure I'm not doing anything illegal-simply responding and occasionally in nonsense speak as you will see or by pluralising when none is needed:

So F*** OFF AND DON'T TRY AND STEAL MY MONEY YOU LOSER CRIMINAL

I did actually swear in the e-mail but decided not to spell it out here as I don't want to get banned-but I've a few weeks on my hands as I am waiting for an operation and I haven't laughed doing something like this for ages.

2. Payment for $180
Please find payment details attached for my payment of $180 dollars
Sent with 5.7 MB bitmap picture file of three policeman.

3. Advance notification of payment of $2,300 (I just made this amount up)
Sent with 4.3MB bitmap picture of an Africa Map.

Hello,

I am in need of money and know that you have been scamming people so can you pay me $2,300 per month plus interest for the next seventeen years eight months, five days, twelve hours, sixteen minutes and thirty eight seconds, plus an annual interest rate accrued on a daily basis of 1.19% on the outstanding amount as previously agreed. Thank you for being so generous. Money can be sent in cash to Luton Police Station and I can arrange collection from there. Thank you for your kind offer sir and my sincerest regards that you have offered to pay for my family to come and stay with you for nine weeks-there are only ten of my family coming as I will be in hospital and your kind offer of 8 rooms in a hotel for the nine weeks is much appreciated (IF I WAS STAYING THIS WOULD MEAN THAT 12 OF MY FAMILY THAT DON'T EXIST WOULD NEED ROOMS). It is nice to know that there are some sincere rich people like yourself that are able to help my family in such difficult circumstances. Tawt etelpmoc a era uoy. (READ THE LAST SENTENCE BACKWARDS).

Ce non de pleur di la garian due la posque. Quarin tu nutra. Linka di manta fam bier, quam bo liege-Marcus De Tandy IV, Regent of the volatile hotspot of Gan Du Cante in Bogna-Su. (This is complete nonsense that I just made up).

4. emoclew ton era stunc (READ BACKWARDS-FIRST WORD IS OF COURSE WRONGLY SPELLED)
Sent with 3.8MB bitmap image of a copy of a fake Western Union payment

Here is your money order attached-prefer collection at Western Union.

In the hand of submariners, lift a man who weighed some seals but I hurt my back because he was a bit too heavy if you know what I mean. Land he told us was his life, in the land of submariners, though we sincerely hope that he wasn't into a submariner as that of course would make him guilty of buggering sailors and I'm sure that it is probably only legal in several cuntries of which you are one. We all live in a tangerine machine, a tangerine machine is not for the very mean because it costs at least as much to be in touch with fleas. (Just decided to be stupid and waste their time trying to translate this absolute nonsence with lines similar to Yellow Submarine by The Beatles).

5. Payment daft ready (Notice daft not draft)
Sent with 3.3MB bitmap image of a different fake Western Union transfer

Please find your payment of $22,503.24 (USD) which I hope will be most acceptable. Why you want to accept a bull? (Acceptable)

Hymen o'tunders tand wye yoo woo doothee stoo mee.
(HI, ME NO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME)

Flease lie queue shoo d'bee inja yewl.
(FLEAS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL)

Love and kisses from your boyfriend Rodney. I am so looking forward to meeting other gay men like you and will pass on your details to all the gay men that I know. Bye for now from your darling Rodney-please hurry with the money as I have found you two boyfriends-Samuel who is 6' 5" and weighs 265lbs said that he would like to squash you under his kuglesack which I heard on MTV just some weeks ago. (LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF AS I WAS TYPING THIS WHICH AGAIN IS JUST NONSENSE AND I'M HAPPILY MARRIED WITH THREE CHILDREN AND SASHA BARON COHEN MADE KUGELSACK FAMOUS AT THE MTV AWARDS).

Marcus De Freight Le Man De Cumane is only 5' 9" and weighs 172lbs and said that he will meet up with you for lots of lovely gay sex. (NOTIFICATION THAT I HAVE FOUND A 2ND BOYFRIEND FOR THE SCAMMER-AGAIN COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE)

Hctib a ekil nekat eb ot ekil uoy teb. (READ THIS BACKWARDS).

I am sorry for the recent loss of my temporary sanity and can only apologise. However the lack of my memory does not stop my typing fingers and now that Samuel is on the boat to see you, I will have lots of time to send you lots of lovely long e-mails. Bye bye for now my love. Your loving Cedric xxx your pet name for me-we can't wait to bite some pillows. Love to your boyfriends-we look forward to all meeting up. (CHANGED MY NAME FROM RODNEY TO CEDRIC IN THE SAME E-MAIL BUT SENT THEM ALL FROM THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS THEY SENT TO ME-I'VE GOT ABOUT 20 OR SO OLD E-MAIL ACCOUNTS SO WILL HAVE TO START USING SOME OF THESE OR GETTING NEW ONES JUST FOR THE SCAM FUN OF SCAMMING THS SCAMMERS).

Vos decorus hunk of a vir. Audio illic es proprius sections in carcer pro men amo vos quod plures of meus amicitia es illic , sic ut vos supervenio , meus tantum consultum would exsisto sumo ubertas of vaseline lubricant quod nimirum nonnullus corks pro vestri anus quod can tendo ut dribble formidilose secundum nonnullus serius probrum ut vestri rectum iri. (I TYPED SOMETHING QUITE RUDE INTO GOOGLE, TRANSLATED IT TO LATIN, AND THEN COPIED AND PASTED THE LATIN AND TRANSLATED IT BACK TO ENGLISH-WHAT IT CAME OUT AS WAS JUST BRILLIANT AND LITERALLY HAD ME IN STITCHES LAUGHING-I JUST LEFT THE LATIN IN THE E-MAIL AND THE TRANSLATION IS JUST FOR YOU GUYS AND GALS. BY THE WAY, I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I AM HAPPILY MARRIED WITH THREE CHILDREN, HOWEVER MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN TO STRAIGHT AND GAY CLUBS AND HAVE STRAIGHT AND GAY FRIENDS-BUT I JUST KNEW THAT THE FURTHEST THING FROM 'MANLY AFRICAN SCAMMERS' IS GAY SEX WITH MAKE-BELIEVE BOYFRIENDS THAT I AM SENDING OVER). WHAT THE RE-TRANSLATED LATIN CAME OUT AS FOLLOWS:

decorated hunk of a man. I am heard there are one's own sections upon prison for men to love you and many more of my friendship are there , so when you to arrive, my only decree would to emerge to take plenteousness of vaseline oily and of course some corks for your anus and can to direct when dribble dreadfully accordingly some serious reproach when your to guide. (HOW GREAT IS THAT-AND WHAT UTTER GIBBERISH). I would love it if any of you used my stupid ways to answer scammers and you are more than welcome to copy any of my gibberish nonsense to send out to scammers-or even better make up your own nonsense like I did-How much fun is this. I think I'm going to set up a Gay Love Dating e-mail address and see if I can get some scammers sending nonsense e-mails to me. I WILL OF COURSE ALSO BE SETTING UP A MAIL ORDER BRIDE THANK YOU SERVICE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT GET OFFENDED THAT I AM ONLY REPRESENTING ONE SEXUALITY. OH GOSH, THIS MEANS THAT I WILL ALSO HAVE TO SET UP A BI-SEXUAL AND A TRANS-GENDER ACCOUNT-I'M GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN. Please let me know if my comments or replies made you laugh-I know you shouldn't laugh back at your own jokes but I literally couldn't help it when I noticed the gibberish that I am sending back to people sending me stupid e-mails. Have fun scamming the scammers-if nothing it will cheer you up no end. Oh yeah and if you want to try some brilliant Scan to PDF and OCR software free for 30 days with no limitations, no watermark and no credit-card required go to www.softi.co.uk which is a GENUINE UK BUSINESS SITE.
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

supposed to waste their time, not yours, pointless
nufmacsgnivah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know that my replies to the scammer were useless-sorry 'pointless'. I have however had much enjoyment out of doing it and clogging up some scammers Inbox with large files as advised by the Forum previously and I'm sure that the Western Union documents that will take a scammer a while to download in Africa and that they will have spent considerable time wasting their time on my e-mails and attachments on is what it is all about as well as trying to get them to go to Wetsern Union branches to cash non-existent money. Isn't that what part of the fun is supposed to be about? Sorry that you didn't feel that my contribution was worthy-perhaps I shall have to look at your posts to learn from an 'expert' who is not very kind at welcoming a new member.

I have written a longer Scam-baiting reply but as I am new to the Forum I haven't posted it yet as I want to send it to some scammers first. I would have thought a little bit of help would have been better than letting me know how pointless my reply was, so no thanks for the first off-putting response that I've had. I certainly hope that the rest of the members of this Forum are much nicer to brand new Members. If you had read my post, you would have noticed that I was looking for a Western Union editable Money Transfer document as they all seem to be in jpeg format and I noticed that you were either unwilling or unable to address this-perhaps you don't have the knowledge to do this? I did however post details on how you could create your own editable document for free but thought this was a long-winded process hence my reason for asking if there were editable Western Union documents, so I assume that you couldn't be bothered to reply to such a new member as myself or had no knowledge of how to do this and therefore didn't address it in your reply. I do hope that the other members of the forum are more friendly than you appeared to be. Thanks for knocking my confidence for six.

I also posted details on how to change jpeg/image files for FREE using an OCR program and also how to change your jpeg or image file to a pdf document so that it appears more real (as they are generally uneditable and far more accepted by 'scammers') and I posted links to www.softi.co.uk that I thought would help quite a lot of Scam-baiters-are you sure you're not one of the scammers as your reply was so short and frankly quite nasty? If you are genuine, why on earth would you not point me in the right direction?

It's like me trying to explain the Rudiments of Music Theory and trying to explain what a Relative Minor is and unless you are a trained musician such as myself you wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about or asking you to clarify what the difference is between a minor 7th, 7th or Maj 7th or why the 7th note in a minor scale should be sharpened, so, I'm a little suspicious about your terse reply and will have a good look through your posts to see what wondrous delights you have left for new members, plus of course your own very valuable posts. Or if you are a musician and know lilttle about space, it would be like me trying to explain to you how particles can travel at 300 times the speed of lilght through caesium totally within Einsteins Special Theory of Relativity which dictates that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light (but only viewed from a spectators point of view), which I have explained and demonstrated to over 1,200 pupils under the age of 12 who I have been successfully able to teach what E=MC² truly means and how the breakdown and super-crushing hydrogen and helium gases collapse in on themselves within our Sun, creating Lithium Barillium, Boron Carbon, Oxygen etc. Though I have mental disabilities, they are more aking to Aspergers/Autism Syndrome which is why I am able to teach an 8 year old child that has never read music to read and play a simple tune on the piano whilst reading bass and treble clef and can name and play 108 chords from memory in 1 hour 30 minutes.

I also thought that part of the fun with Scammers is using language that they would not immediately recognise and translation via Google would not appear correctly in their own language, such as my demonstration with the English to Latin, which they would no doubt spend 30 minutes or so trying to translate before realising that I have 'fallen' for their scam and have attached a 'pretend' money order as requested by them in order for them to release the several million pounds from a lottery scam that it is impossible to win without purchasing a ticket.

I thought that wasting the scammers time was the whole point and isn't that exactly what I have done-so what that it took me a while to put together-I have a thriving business a 4 bedroomed house with a huge garden, plasma TV's, a digital recording studio and many other things that I have legally earned from my work but I am due an operation within the next four weeks and I have plenty of time to put together Scam-baiting letters that will certainly waste their time during this time.

I'm quite distrusting of you already and I do hope your previous posts prove me wrong. By the way, I suffer with mental difficulties and am registered disabled, so once again, thank you for treating a disabled person as a total outcast and idiot-just what I needed after receiving dozens of stupid scam letters and deciding that I wanted to waste their time. Are you sure you're not one of the scammers? Guess I won't know until I read your previous posts and see how kind or unkind you have been to other new members-plus of course I can't wait to see how fantastic your own posts have been-Guess they must be brilliant-Hail you.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nufmacsgnivah - I suppose my objection to your modality would have been that sending the scammers a string of insults along with the attachments might mean they wouldn't try to download said attachments.

Had they just seen "Here is the slip with all the details that you need," then they're far more likely to do that and so burn up their cafe time.

As for sending them the gibberish replies - that assumes that Lads read what you write. That's not a given; there's some dispute over how much attention they pay! In my experience the readers are in a majority, but I would never dare to give a percentsage.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
spot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb is correct in saying that the majority of Lads don't fully read your initial response.

There first two three or four replies will often be 'cut and paste' scripts straight out of their starter kit.

No matter how nimble you are on the keyboard (and I think that nufmacsgnivah is) I very often start with something short and simple knowing I'm going to get a standard reply.

My MO is to let my replies get a little longer each time, asking just one question about something he has already mentioned. Once he has run out of scripts you should notice the writing style change dramatically.

After four or fives rounds of e-mails I find I have the full attention of the Lad and he should think I'm not a Joker .... that's MY TIME to turn a bait in the direction I want it to go.

That's just my style .... Straight Bait first before putting in twists and turns. ...but their are other ways to skin an Aadvark Smile

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater nufmacsgnivah. Your post clearly shows that you're an extremely creative person with a wicked sense of humour. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more from you.
As a new baiter I highly recommend reading all the stickies and the helps and hints or tips or whatever and requesting a mentor. There are an incredible assortment of baiting tools available and an enormous amount of information.
I wish you the best with your baiting and hope that your operation goes well, with a speedy recovery.
"Fartina"

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers nufmacsgnivah for your 1049 word reply.

I am sorry for my harsh response, I had just read a few baits that had the baiter writing back at 419 scripts which I thought was a complete waste of his/her time.

Where is your digital studio? I am completely jealous. Your musical theory is clearly greater than mine, but I've managed to get bbc radio play and a few gigs before I ruined my band.

What's your favourite music?
nufmacsgnivah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone and thanks again. meloncoly-no offence taken-I'll PM you with studio details-By The Way, you can get completely free digital editing software meloncoly-I'll PM you details or anyone else that wants to know. I'm in the UK and I'm lucky enough to have been successful with a music career for 20 years and a PA and projector hire business-no I'm not looking for ANY money, nor to place links-but I think my Audio Editing skills could be VERY useful to people like Michael Palin who's post I read through and thought was brilliant and the 'low-quality' 8 hour recording' he got the Scammer to do would have been so much fun for me to have been introduced as an Audio Expert that would have 'cleaned up' some of the material (for a £50 transfer fee of course). Is there a legal way that you can collect money like this from a Scammer without having to use your own bank account and name? Perhaps even if we got it donated to this 419 forum, I am sure we could get a lot back from the Scammers. I look forward to having some real good Scambaiting fun and have taken all of your comments on board. Thanks all.
nufmacsgnivah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all-not sure if my post has shown up or not as my computer locked up for a few seconds after I had clicked submit. Thanks for all the positive and negative comments. No offence taken meloncoly and my apologies I was a bit too harsh with my reply also. I will definitely take all your comments on board and look forward to Scam baiting. WOW, meloncoly was right-my reply was 1049 words long and if you rearrange this number it becomes 0419 or 419. I think my true calling has come. Watch this space. meloncoly I will PM you details of digital recording studios-there should be no need to be jealous, I will show you where to download all the music software you will ever need for free using Open Source programs. I'll even give you a bit of help with music theory if you like as it's so amazingly easy it is unbelievable-as long as you can count to 12 (and I'm serious). If you can count to 12 then you can work out how to write songs, chords, read and write on manuscript. Anyway, that's not the point here-it's a 419 Scam the scammers site so I'll PM you. Thanks everyone-starting to feel a lot more welcome and really looking forward to posting my future Scambaiting. BTW, can you legally get the scammers to pay you £50 for fictitious release of funds like they do without having to give out your real name or bank details?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nufmacsgnivah wrote:
Is there a legal way that you can collect money like this from a Scammer without having to use your own bank account and name?

Back in the day (and I mean right at the Dawn of Scambaiting) cash-baiting did actually take place.
But times have changed. Ethically, there are just so many pit-falls with taking money from a lad so we simply don't do it any more.

Example: A lad sends you cash, where does he get that cash from? Chances are that it belongs to a victim.

Nowadays, we don't even bother discussing the subject.
If you'd like to learn more, have a quick search using the keyword "Cashbaiting".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic