SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny windows error messages

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran a search and I didn't find a thread with this in before, so I am posting because I think it is a useful tool.

http://www.tothepc.com/archives/create-fake-funny-windows-error-message-box/

This is great.

The applet allows you to make your own windows error message box.

Perhaps...."Download of Funds Transfer slip failed because only small manhood detected"

You can also put anything you like in the buttons. It doesn't have to be "OK" or "CANCEL".

Copy it to your freewebs page and then rename the page something like "www.secure_server_download.tk

Then send your lad there to download his WU receipt, wire funds transfer slip, whatever and presto.

One pissed off lad.

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny. I may put that on my own PC... Laughing

However, the problem with getting a lad to download it is they are most likely using an internet cafe. Therefore, the PC probably doesn't belong to them. So, then you have one pissed off innocent third party - the internet cafe owner.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419easel is correct. The lads mostly operate out of internet cafes so if you configure anything that permanently stays on the screen or is difficult to escape, the only person affected is the cafe owner. The lad will just get on another computer.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is nothing like something permanent or harmful to the pc. What Pi_eyed means is that the site lets you make an image resembling a microsoft error pop-up and download that. This is just a harmless image (though not to your blood pressure).

The next step is getting a site. On a page on that site you put the image. So it's just an image in a html-page. You then give the lad a link to that page (i.e. yourdomain.com/transferslip.html). When the lad opens this link he sees the page you made with the error-box on it and will hopefully think that the error is on his computer.

It would probably be better to generate a 404-like document to show to the lad. Because as soon as they figure out they can't move the box around or close it, they're onto you. It would be better to make it look like the error was generated by his browser.

EDIT: I've now got this mental image of a lad being relieved at seeing a transfer-slip download link, clicking on it an being directed to a page saying: "Gomberboyz was here befores u smallboi ooooooooooo"
The lad will contact you about that, but when you take a look at that page it has miraculously disappeared and you get a ´regular´ 404 error...

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@419weasel.

The Master of Puppets is correct. In fact no ITPs were hurt in the making of this wind up.

It is only an image on a website.

I also have an animated one. Don't spend too much time watching it.

http://www.deacons-secure-server.tk/

It takes about half an hour to tell you DOWNLOAD FAILED.

You could also send the image in an email attachment and then tell him that he doesn't have the right version of windows or the right size manhood, or he is not pressing the left mouse button correctly or whatever.

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is another one with clickable buttons:

http://www.moneygram.eu.tc

You can also use any amount of parameters in the url, for example:

http://www.moneygram.eu.tc/index.php?id=3yr38y38y38ry48&hash=83r889734hrei87878738y&action=show

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good one Deuzer, Thanks.

Also while we are at it, I would like to thank you on behalf of all my lads for the many hours of beneficial exercise that you have afforded them with your WU receipt generators.

They just love taking those forms to the WU office, only to be laughed out of the building.

Laughing bow_down bow_down bow_down

Godwin Eluwa

-British High Commission

-Bainoo

-Guess who

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic