SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like Cammy's been dropped. Shame! Wink

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Anna is done as well. After a second dollar chop by Mr. David, Anna received this:

Quote:
SCAMMER LIKE YOU GO WAY ?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ This calls for some mass-harassment.

Or perhaps Anna could lose her faith in Mr David. Or, she could agree to meet the laddies in Africa. A bait is never over if the lad is still sending you e-mails. Wink

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking Anna should give Gen McChrystal a quick phone call to confirm that everything is ok and that Mr. David gave him the money. I'll try and squeeze in a phone call during work tomorrow.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just mailed him as well so he should be busy.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald has been dropped by the original group of generals but today he received a message from Gen Andy Awun1 who claims to have arrested three refugee children that had in their possession a trunk box and several WU transfers.

Anyone else heard from Gen Andy?

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GOMER has been arrested Exclamation

I asked Gen Andy if one of the people arrested was Gomer.

Gen Andy replies
Quote:
Dear Ronald
How are you and your family? yes, one of the boys name is mike, emanuel and Gomer, i have arrested them and one of gomer brother run away with the gomer, telephone cell, i recover order people telephone and box key also with the wstern union slip here, you have to be careful with that boy call gomer, he is a dangerous boy who can kill someone, could you imaging a refugee have gun with him, we have sent them to jail today, don’t answer any telephone from gormer or his arm robbers friends.

send me your id card and home address let me meet the police to release your belongings to you immediately,

your names is at the western union slip as receiver. First and second name, each money that is sent is 5,000 dollars, in five place.

i will like you to provide me international transfer permit certificate which you have being using to do business in ghana here so that i will go with it to the police state to claim your belongings.

do get back to me immediately to enable me get your belongings out of the police custody by tomorrow.

Regards,
Gen Andrew Thomas Awuni
UN custom officer aflawo Ghana /Togo boarder
+233 246 771

Funny Gomer has been arrested but the Gomer phone is still in the wild.

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet3rs may have been dropped as well.

@Woody, Gen. Andy has to be someone different, "OK". It would be interesting to figure the average amount of times 0dow and crew write "OK" in a single email.

Did you check ip's?

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have, also, been dropped.

Such a shame. Sad

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@P.P The IP is not the same but is close and may be the same range that Gen odow used. Ronald's email account has only been used in this thread so there maybe some connection and maybe as simple as the original lad sold Gen Andy an email address. Will follow this guy and see where he goes.

Maybe Andy has multiple characters also. Laughing

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from ole Kosovo

Quote:
bye scanner like you ? ok try i have give you a job t0 do hahanah

I think we fried his last remaining brain cells....

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still have Ole' Kosovo on the hook, but barely. I have been asking him to resend the payment details, and that I feel so bad about the suffering children. Anyways I first contacted him on September 9th, so here's to 2 month's wasting this lad's time!

Quote:
Chief Kosovo Mills
to me

show details Nov 4 (9 days ago)

how are you doing today i hop e you ok over there ok yes i want to lest you that you have to send that money to gen mohamed odow ok before you can inform me again ok bye for now but note that you have to send the money to gen mohamed friost ok before you can contact me again bye

thank you
best regard

Quote:
Chief Kosovo Mills
to me

show details Nov 11 (1 day ago)

the general mohamed said that if you did not send the money that you sholwd not contact him again ok

but if you send the money and the full information to him then he can work with you ok

thank you
best regard

Quote:
Chief Kosovo Mills
to me

show details Nov 12 (1 day ago)

i onec you to forawrd those MTCN number to me to enable me give it to gen nmohamed or you forawrd it to both of us on email that is ok

thank you befoe he can work with you ok m
best regard

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be able to resurrect this one...Anna was in her Yahoo account and suddenly got a chat message from Gen 0d0w. Capt Sanders....your services may be required again....we'll see how it plays out:

0d0w:holle my
i have know see you
becase you are a scam
go a way
now ?
gen mohamed odow ??
i know that you are there now ?
but you dont one to anwes me way
me:hello, are u there?
lad:yes and you too
i hope you are ok
over there
wait i mins
me:yes i'm ok
lad:i am on onlie with you now ? ok
good
me: ok
if I remember properly you were very rude to me
like now where you are ignoring me
lad:why
did you say a like off this
why
and you did not send any money and you say that you send money to me why
meI sent the money and the Captain picked it up, just like I was instructed
lad:YES I SEE
HOW MUCH DID YOU SEND
TO HIM
me:so I don't understand what happened. Once I sent the two transfer to Captain Sanford, I didn't hear from him again.
I sent the $500 and then the $2200 just like Captain Sanders instructed
so what happened to everyone and my money? Capt Sanders said your e-mails were hacked and then I never heard from you or General Stanley after that
lad: I YOU THERE
NOW
OK
YES WANT I ONE TO TELL YOU KNOW IS THAT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND SEND THE MONEY BACK TO ME OK
mebut why, Captain Sanders said he already received the money
ladYOU ARE A SACN NOW ?
OK
me: ???? what is sacn?
lad:HI
me:what is sacn? hello?
see, that's why I always complained to General about you....you are so rude, you don't answer you just leave me here. Why did you even start talking to me if you're just going to pull the same stunts?
lad: HOLLE I HAVE TOLD YOU
me:told me what? I asked you what sacn is and you didn't answer
see, you're not answering. Why won't you answer?
then if you can't be bothered to answer good bye

I think he was trying to say scam when he said sacn, but he wouldn't answer. Hopefully he has enough doubt to contact me again and try and run this again. I guess none of his other magas turned out for him either.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic