SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooners working teh nightshift PMSL

Rolling Eyes

More twaddle in from lad "ken"

Quote:
I am so afraid to love again. I am scared my little heart might get broken again. If you promise me that you would never hurt me. But, I am just so afraid to love again. IF you promise me a life of happiness. But, I am just totally afraid I will be lonely again. When, my heart got broken for the last time, I was just so afraid to cry because it was the wish of God., I want a life time with you, and for the last time. I am not going to be afraid to love again. I believe in my heart that you are serious about us. I will be happy to be your husband.I was afraid to love again, but God showed me the way so I am going tois guiding me in the right direction this time. So now I am not afraid to love you and only you again Love always

Sweety does her best to appear sincere.

Quote:
Dareling ken

Please dont cry over any split milk. Whatever has happened has happened.

We must always look for positives and dare to dream and live - lets make a vow to enjoy everything we can - now and forever.

I mean - I saw it once on the TV (Lifestyle) even ferocious crocs cried real tears.

Anyways - I am truley honoured you wish to marry me - I will make you so happy - you will be my number one snuggly bunnie.

Hugs and kisses oxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Laughing

Now pet "ludmilla" sends her twaddle to Cakes - "she's" had a hard day

Quote:
Hello my dear Murray.

It is so pleasant to come from work and find your letter in my mail box. I am so tired I had a long working day.

I've made the quarter balance from the beginning of year. Due to the new requirements in registrating official papers I had to rewrite many documents and to recount the figures. Now it's just the figures and tables in my head. More than that I had to finish this within one day
because tomorrow there comes the tax commission. I wonder what for they issue constantly new and new policy? Why isn't it impossible to adhere for a long time to the old rules???

But unfortunately I can't do anything with this. I have to obey to this system. Only one thing
makes me happy, that everything is ok with you Murray. It is so pleasant to read your letters when I reread them I come over all the troubles and difficulties so easy. It is very easy for me with you. I am so tired now so I'd better go and on my way back home I will think of you and it will give me new energy!

Hugs and kisses, your Ludmila.

So let's have some fun and see how much of a sameness reply I can make to save time.

Cool

Quote:
Dareling ludmilla

Please dont cry over any split milk. Whatever has happened has happened.

We must always look for positives and dare to dream and live - lets make a vow to enjoy everything we can - now and forever.

I mean - I saw it once on the TV (Lifestyle) even ferocious crocs cried real tears.

Anyways - I am truley honoured you find me so pleasant - I will make you so happy - you will be my number one beautiful princess.

Hugs and kisses oxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Job done - back to fun Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo

Razz Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ken is so in love with Sweety
Spacing added

Quote:
If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! You are a wonderful woman and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach .

I feel like these feelings should be left for teenagers only - I don't know if you understand what I am saying: it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better woman than you. Thank you for being an exceptional woman - you are one of a kind

What a sickening piece of crap he is

Sweety sends a quick nothing reply before going to bed to dream of her special prince

Quote:
I need to get some sleep now but i sure will be thinking of you while i sleep
Goodnight my most wonderful partner

lots of kisses and hugs

Ken is getting through his scripts very quickly, he seems to be in some kind of rush

Spacing added once more

Quote:
I could describe you with one word... delicious.I dream of you here with me with nothing on but our imaginations.I can almost feel you here... caressing me... touching me.You are the fire burning inside of me; you are my passion for life.In the deep of the night I dream of your touch.I am dying to feel your touch all over my body..

I can feel the fiery passion of desire begging to be shared in a blissful night of paradise.I love the way you love me.I want to evoke such a passion within you that leaves us both breathless..You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul..

Loving you makes me desire you even more.Did you dream of me touching you last night?The passion we share together just leaves me wanting one thing more!I want to make love to you every minute of every day.When you can count all the stars in the sky; that's when I'll stop wanting you.

You are my forever

Sweety's worried reply
Quote:
Hi Ken my dareling

It is morning here and the sun is out, I looked out my window to another day with my special prince, then i realise, there are no stars in the sky, its day time and theirfour I can count them all, every last one, it is then that I wondered if we might be moving too fast, I mean, surely there has to be more to come.

Well, I need to get ready for work but hope to here from you soon.

Please tell me all about your work, I would love to no

Regards
Sweety

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo pet "keen ken" waffles and drones some more BS

Quote:
Honey i just sign up to check your Email.I Own my companion.What does your love mean to me? I'd give you the oceans and the seas I'd give you all eternity if I could Make life easy for you, I would. I would take away all your pain Bring you sunshine instead of rain I would take all your hurt away Your sky would never be gray. I would offer you the moon and stars But you see I can't, they are not ours All these things I would give to you But My Darling, these things I can't do. I only have my love to offer you A love that would always be true I love you more than you will ever know With all I do for you, I hope that it shows.I hope that my love will be enough for you Bring you happiness your whole life through And In the end when my time is due My Darling, I will still go on loving you.

Sweet Sweety's terse reply

Quote:
So glad to here you can sleep.

wonce again you have found some great words, i like that
you must spend all your time riting these.

Well, need to get back to it, u no how it is

I love my wonderfulnessness

Regards
Sweety

"ken" replies with some info and stolen lyrics

(Spacing added for viewers)

Quote:
Thanks my love i can sleep i just want to check my email maybe i will see your email..i'm to design and build a Power Plant Generating Transformer that can generate electricity through the Solar Systerm.The miracle of life shone in front of my eyes when you entered my life. Nothing can be compared to this feeling of filling up somebody's life. The excitement which tortures me while waiting for you to send me an email, the sweet emails that keep me awake even when I'm exhausted to death, because I wouldn't miss a thing.

The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you.every single word you say is a part of my soul, as if I have already known what you have been about to say. Every step I make is safe, because you are around me. When we first met, I didn't even suspect what a wizard you were about to be. But apparently life can show us such wonders, that we can stay amazed like children, wondering how this could happen to us! Well, I want to thank you for being my best friend, for being my angel.I have never felt like this before.

Nobody has taken me so far, except you, my princess from the clouds. You brighten my days and give me the strength to carry on, fighting everyday for you. You revealed the deepest emotions and feelings I've kept inside of me for so long. Feelings I didn't even suspect to be. But most of all, you showed me the real taste of love. You are my best friend and the one I want for life, my yesterday, my today and my tomorrow. You are the one I want everybody to know it! I haven't had a stronger feeling than this one I have now, that I want face the eternity with you by my side…

I want to wake up with you. I Want To Wake Up With You I wanna wake up with you I wanna be there when you open your eyes I want you to be The first thing that I see I wanna wake up with you I wanna lay by your side, Baby I wanna feel every beat of your heart And throughout the night I wanna hold you tight I wanna wake up with you All the love inside me has been sleeping Waiting till the right one came along You can share the love that I've been keeping, Baby You can put the music to my song I wanna wake up with you I wanna reach out and know that you're there I want you to be The first thing that I see I wanna wake up with you And throughout the night I wanna hold you tight I wanna wake up with you All the love inside me has been sleeping Waiting till the right one came along You can share the love that I've been keeping You can put the music to my song I wanna wake up with you I wanna reach out and know that you're there I want you to be The first thing that I see I wanna wake up with you I wanna lay by your side, baby I wanna feel every beat of your heart And throughout the night I wanna hold you tight I wanna wake up with you All the love inside me has been sleeping Waiting till the right one came along You can share the love that I've been keeping, Baby You can put the music to my song I wanna wake up with you I wanna reach out and know that you're there I want you to be The first thing that I see I wanna wake up with you

Love Always,

Note - lyrics used by this scammer - "I Want to Wake Up with You" a song made popular by Boris Gardiner.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gary.hart/lyricsg/gardiner.html

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What an attentive pet Ken is Sweety, surely he is going to run out of stuff to steal soon at this rate Shocked

Fresh in from Russia, Ludmila replies with some wonderful pics of her friends

Spacing added for the benefit of the readers

Quote:
Hello my dear Murray. It is so pleasant to receive your letter again!
You filled up my life with a new feeling which I forgot for quite a
while. It is so wonderful! I would like to come more often to the
Internet-cafe to receive your letters Murray, but the job takes a lot
of time and energy.

Recently I have told my girlfriends about you.
They were very surprised, that I have found the man of my life through
the Internet. They heard, that lots of Russian women get acquainted
through the Internet and come to live in the foreign country with the
husband, and they wish us good luck!

They wanted to know all the
details concerning our correspondence but I said that it's very
private and told them just a few general things about us (for them not
to feel jealous that such a wonderful man correspond with me not with
them)!

All my girlfriends are married and their husbands are Russian.
Unfortunately most of them are unhappy in family and there are many
reasons for that and they even envy me that everything is ok with us!
I am very pleased that our relations do the right way! Murray, I would
like to ask you about the happiest day in your life.

What was it like,
what did you feel at that moment? Now it's time to go. I will think of
you this evening. I send you a photo me and my friend. We are familiar
long time. And I think she really true friend! I think, you will like
to see this photo. Take care.
Your Ludmila.

SweetCakes has an idea

This pet isn't reading anyway so I doubt Boris is going to notice if I have a little fun Wink

Quote:
Hi Ludmila

Thank you so much for you wonderful words and the pictures.

Please dont think I am forward when I ask but these girlfriends you have, how close are you, do you think they would have a problem with sharing the love so to speak.

A bit of fffm action would go down a treat, if I have misinterpreted I do apologise but I had to ask.

My beautiful you really do make me sparkle and smile when I think of you, the more I think of you the harder it gets

to concentrate on my work.

You reely do meen so much too me and we willy be forever

I love you my beautiful princess

Yours forever
Sweetcakes

Here is one of the pictures Boris was kind enough to send

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Teh Guru Cakes is being a right slave driver today - making me post

On a Friday - Hey it shopping day Ya Know !!!

Wink Laughing

Introducing the latest pet to the Spooner dungeon

Please welcome Vita the Vlad

Vita was invited into Spooner's Dungeons about 2 weeks ago and has finaly decided to get a piece of the Spooner fortune.

Quote:
Hello Vita,
Thank you for the wonderful message, and I love your pictures too.
If you are still interetsed in getting to know me I would love to get to know you
Regards
Murray

Vita says it's a great day

We will need to see what we can do about that

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
What a great day, isn't it Murray??? do you agree with me ?
Maybe you don't think this day is nice, but the first thing you will have to learn about me - it is that fact that i am incurable optimist. I always see the best in life and people. i hope such character doesn't irritate you, and you will put up with it, even if you don't share the same view on life ! Wink))
Of course my optimism sometimes caused me disappointments. but as any optimist, i am never sad for a long time. If something bad happens, i soon forget about this and wait for the better!
but today i have all the reasons for good mood! because i received your mail, and this really raised my mood Smile)))))))))))))))))
i want to thank you for your sincere and open mail!
I believe it is good to understand each other's goals. And now when we know what our goals are, we know that we are both here not to write letters for months, but to find our partner soon and meet her in real life!
Of course, i know you are curious about me, and i will try to tell as much as possible about my life.
And what about you ? what do you like best in your life? what kind of activity? what kind of rest? dream job?? ideal partner? you see, i would love to hear really everything about you!!
I can say about me, i leave in Ukraine and i have never been abroad, but i hope one day i will travel with my beloved man.
I work as a book-keeper and i always believed in a true love , i want to find love and happiness in this word:-)))
Well, i live with my mom and i don't have any relatives, any brothers and sisters, only some cousins! I want to tell you that i have happy life, but sometimes when it is dark and the moon is very bright i feel that i am alone in this world but i have a feeling that somewhere very far from me my beloved man lives and he doesn't know about me- about a blond girl who is here and dream about him, so one day this girl decided to try her luck in the Net and now i am very glad that my mom made me learn English and i can write you without problems....i hope:-))) I really hope that you understand me:-))))
So i give you a wink, and hope you are not frightened with my crazy character and will write me soon!!!!!!!!!
Kiss
Your Vita

Quote:
Hi Vita

Thank you for mailing

I love an optimistic woman, one who says the glass is 3 quarters empty and not one quarter full, I love a girl who is beautiful, fun to be with and very smart, I love wisdon in a woman, but that is not all i love in a beautiful woman.

You know, a good friend Thomo once told me that writing an email is very much like making love to a beautiful woman, you always start out not knowing exactly where it will end or how screwed you are going to be when it is done.

I love a girl who has strong beliefs in doing good, one who spends a lot of time helping, and looking after the pets.

I love a girl who can make me laugh, will it be you?

Who knows where we will end up, but i cant wait to enjoy finding out

Please rite again soon

Regards
Murray

Lad "ken" is still sending his banal BS

Confused

Ken is still on script

Quote:
I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I'll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I'll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when i dont hear from you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When i hear from you and write to you I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me.

Sweety sends some more waffle to Kenoath

Quote:
Hi Ken,

how wonderful, wonce again you have sent some lovely writing you have found for me without answering any questions, I really am interested to know about what you do at work.

Your mails are filled with love and kindness, I get sparkly and smiley when I here them from my Prince, from any old lad it just doesn't have the same moaning but I am sure you will agree

Well My Dareling Ken, I need to go now but it has been wonderful to once again receive your crudly male.

Thanks you so very much, well, I am going back to bed now, it is way too early for me to be up

Buy My Prince

Razz Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pets are coming in thick and fast, but mostly thick Wink

No sooner we get the replies sorted for Ken, he is back with more

only a short time apart he sends these 2 emails;

Ken is travelling to Nigeria Shocked

Quote:
Am doing some paper now for some work am waiting for.Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you . I would do anything, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person. I LOVE YOU!!

Here are the details

Ken needs to pack his bags

Quote:
I just got a confirmation of a pending contract which has been approved and awarded to me yesterday.i'm to design and build a Power Plant Generating Transformer that can generate electricity through the Solar Systerm.Its going to be executed in Nigeria.The work has to start as soon as possible (Tomorrow , if possible) .You have brought alot into my life , and i promise i will never let you down.My travelling document and papers have been put to place ,but John would not love to stay back home alone , i told him if i should call you and he would come and spend time with you while i am out there for about a week or two and i will come and get him on my way back and we would then head home together but since i have not informed you , i have to book a sit for him too so we can leave this tonight together.I'm very sorry for the short notice .We'll be checking into an Hotel and we wont loose communication a bit because i just got a laptop with a multi connection server,so i would be on through out the whole time and we wont loose communication a bit.I also have planned my return trip to be destinated towards your place so i can just meet you before i head back home, .I love you so much and i want you to know that i'm doing this to build up my career and making sure we have a wonderful future.I miss u so much and i wish i was already there with you.To hold u kiss u,touch you,carese you & Hug you tight and close,go on vacations with only you just like been on our honey moon.In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lay next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.I love you so much! To say this a million times is not enough to express how much I do. I love you dearly ... beyond the stars.I have to run over and pack my luggages with John now, and will talk to you this evening before i leave

Sweety is very concerned, Nigeria is dangerous

Quote:
Ken My dareling

Nigeria is such a dangerous place, please consider not going, I am so scared something will happen to you there.

I dont know what choice you have with your work but please try to get out of it, I am worried I will never see you again.

I am also worried, there are so many beautiful models in Nigeria, I do hope you keep your eyes off them.

Please do take care and if you must go, be sure to sort you travelling insurance

Please get back to me immediately

Regards
Sweety

Lets see if he goes anyway, I am sure he will Wink

Fixed a little typo

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from pet "ludmiiiiila"

Quote:
Hello my love! Murray, I am so happy! You're in my mind all the time.
I like to reread your letters, they cheer me up. I want to tell you,
that my heart starts beating more often when I think of you!!! How are
things with you? I hope everything is fine. I want to ask you send me
some more of your pictures, I will look on them and feel as if you are
here with me. I want so much to watch your smile, to feel your breath,
to be in your arms. All I want is to love you and to be loved by you.
Murray, my feelings to you are clean and virgin. Now everything around
me is beautiful, kind, gentle and romantic!!! I want to have the
family and loving husband to feel his care and support in difficult
situation. I was very close to my dream in the past, but my
trustfulness made me suffer. This is the main thing for me - to trust
the person with whom I am. To trust each word, gesture, sigh or smile.
In the world now there is so much meanness and deceit, that it is
necessary to make sure that you trust people whom you call friends.
I'm not saying about you, I know you not for so long but feel that you
are honest with me and that makes me believe that I can love and be
loved with you!!! My mother used to tell me that I should be opened to
friends. She asked about us and I said that everything is ok. I told
my mother a lot about you. She hopes that I will be happy at last.
Mother told me how she had met my dad. How they fell in love at first
sight, were dating then and after all married. I am so upset that I
don't have the phone to call you every day. I want so much to hear
your voice and to look at your eyes, to hold your hands. I want to
make you happy. Please, give me the chance to do it! Give me the
chance to feel love again. I will wait for your letter Murray.
Your Ludmila.

Ahhhhhhhhh "she" wants the chance to love again, Murry !!!!

Laughing

Quote:
Hi Ludmila my dareling

My Beautiful Princess, I love everythink about you, I love your sparkly smile and the picture you sent has me sighing, you really are beautiful and it means so much to me that you love me too.

We have shared so much already and their is much more to share yet. I think of you throughout each day and every time I do I harden, you just have a knack of doing it to me.

You know I love looking at your pictures so much and I always love when you send me photos.

Well my dareling, I need to shift my arse, I have to tend to my other pets so must be off, will rite more soon.

I love you my beautiful princess

Your piratical guru forever

SweetCakes

Wink Laughing

Latest "hogwash" from "globetrotting" lad "ken"

Quote:
Thanks for your care maybe i will not go there i will told them that i will go to London to work.i will told them to tell another person to go there. It should be emphasized that the kind of love existing in our relationship is void of fantasy or a whirlwind romance. If you don't know, my love for you isn't the comparative analysis of "M&B"stories or any other fictional romance. But this is the love that is enveloped with the seal of reality without any shadow of doubt. Not that there are no other fish in the ocean upon whom I can sling my hook, but who can be like YOU that loves me with such generosity of heart? I love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation and which only your's can do. I love you not only because of beauty but for your sense of decency, delicacy, kindness and other complementary qualities. I can't help doting on you. Therefore all my gestures of love towards you come straight from the bottom of my heart, I swear

Wink Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet Ken is actually starting to read from Sweety's Male, you can tell, his reply is personalised Wink

He is trying to get to London now Laughing

I am a litle tied up with some other projects so I just gave ken a quick pat

Quote:
Please do insist you cant go there my dareling

Ring them now and let me no what they say

I will be waiting for the answer

Yep, thats it Wink Laughing

Edited with Ken's immediate reply

He is such an obedient pet

Quote:
Honey i have call them immediately you say that..and they told me that maybe i will go to London then do you like the place?Love Please tell me something if you like the place?I will miss you so much...and i will like to come to your place from there do you want me to? LOVE YOU MUCH..........

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet "ken" continues with his wafflenessness

Quote:
Dear Lover, It doesn't take a genius to work out how much I love you, but it takes a very clever man to work out why. You are the gentle breeze in my world of chaos, the calming presence that tells all to be still. When I am down you lift me up, when I am tired you spur me on. When I sleep I snuggle in the warmth of your embrace and feel safe. You are my security blanket, from the everyday rigors of life. I cherish the day we met, and the love we share. Thank you for being my rock, my confidant, my friend, my gentle breeze .... My love unconditionally,

After quick Spooner Hot Tub consultation we decided it time for Sweety to throw a wobbler.

Wink

Quote:
Ken my dareling

i know you just trying to be funny, but please be yourself.

In the last mail you called me a piece of dirt when you said I was your rock, the to top that off you insinuateate that home food cant be counted and you went on to call me a FART what on hell you thinking to call me a fart

Sweety

Laughing Cool

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo

Thankies Corona - need to wet ma whistle.

Wink

Pet "ken" has ignored Sweety's Wobble - so Sweety sends more waffle

Quote:
Ken my dareling,

The meating went rite into the night, it was long and exhausting to say the least, my partner is so energetic he has me gasping to keep up.

Well, the outcome of the meeting was that I had to go to Zurich urgently to meet with clients, I have just now stepped off the plane and am at the airport.

Let me know whats happening with you, we might even be able to meet while travelling, I believeAustralia is nice this time of year.

Buy my dareling, please stay safe

Regards
Sweety

Well well well - "ken" is in the UK - (lets check the mail header) Mmmmmmmm

Quote:
domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.206.40 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.12.206.40

Location of the IP address
64.12.206.40:
in United States.

America Online

Quote:
We arrived to UK safely this Morning. I should have sent you an email earlier but i couldn't connect the internet till now. I miss you so much baby.Here is to a woman I thought I'd never know. The one who stole my heart so innocently, but with care and grace and perfect love. The perfect thought is us together forever. The sweetest word is your name. And the greatest thing is your love. Every silent prayer that has left my mind, all the empty words that have left my mouth and chased my lips, and all the lonely tears that have escaped my eyes have made me who I am, one to love you more. All the times I felt I've found the one, and all the times I've mourned over a bleeding heart, all the times I've given it all I've got is are as many as I have found my face in the mud. . I love you so much, those five words I tell you so much can't have more meaning than anything else ever possibly could. I love you with all my faults and all my achievements. I love you with all that I am. I love you for who you are. I hope in the quietest of the night when I whisper out to you you know just what to do. You listen to hear my voice echoing how much I love you.There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. The day we met was fate. Our lives intertwining was fate. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Love is the only thing that makes life worth living. Your love. With all my heart I am forever yours.

We want to get this lad to send money request script - so we will play along with his BS

Quote:
Hi Ken

Stay right where you are, let me know which airport and where about you are

I am so tingly and excited to finally see you.

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the dungeon is a lively place tonight Laughing

Ludmila sends a wonderful male
Quote:
Hello my Murray! I am happy to receive your letter again. When I've
read it I understood that you are very important to me, that you are
the person who can understand me and support in difficult situation.
Like any other woman I dream to have my own family, honest, loyal and
reliable husband with whom we will take care of our pretty children in
our wonderful house. I am happy that I met you Murray and written to
you instead of somebody else! That day was the happiest in my life. I
know that the main things between two people are trust and
understanding any relations without it can not exist. Without trust
and understanding we can not be that close to each other. I hope that
we are in such close and sensual relations. How you think? I'm right?
It seems to me there was a spark between us since the very beginning.
Now I know I always dreamed about you. You are my fate I want to be
with you, to embrace you, to see and love you only. I cann't stop
thinking of you Murray. I wake up and fell asleep with the thoughts
about you. Each letter from you makes my heart warmer. I dream of that
day when I will see you personally, hear your magic voice and feel the
warmth of your body. Today is good weather it's sunny outside. I think
I'm probably too romantic but I like the nature very much. Yesterday I
dreamed about us walking in the forest together. When I think of you,
my darling, I become so happy and it is so pleasant and joyfully in my
heart that I want to fly far away in the sky. Now I know that I can
not live without you, without your words, without your embraces and
kisses. You are the person whom I was looking for the whole my life
and I do not want to lose you. You are my sense of life. I have
nothing but you in this world. I will wait for your letter with
impatience. A lot of kisses to my darling Murray.
Your loving Ludmila.

P.S. I have a surprise for you. I have attached two videos for you.
Murray, I hope, you can see it without problems. Have a good smile.

There were 2 very boring avi files attached

SweetCakes hasn't riten anythink in a while so I figured I would get some practice in before the next Vday

Quote:
Hi Ludmila My Dareling

Thank you so much for sending me those files, unfortunately they couldn't open on my computer but not to worry, I am sure they were as brilliant as you are.

I am so glad the weather is good there, it is nice to know, I always expect the weather the be cold and miserable but that just isn't true.

My beautiful Princess, yo uare so funny and cheeky, I love you so much, you keep me smiling and sparkling constantly, I giggle like a school girl when I reed from you.

My beautiful princess so beautiful and cheeky
I love you all the more when you are sneaky
You sneak into my life and make it all so great
you are not only my lover but also my best mate

Your beautiful hair running accross my chest
Your, your loving words are always the best
you fill my heart with the greatestest of joy
and you have made me the happiest boy

Forever we will shares all the wonderful things
helping and saving and whatever else it brings
there are no conditions to how I love you
Our love so strong, caring and so very true

We were brought together it must have been fate
We mean so much to my beautiful princess late
I will be myself and you can be you
My dareling ludmila, I love you

My beautiful Princess, I wrote this just for you
To show how I will love you our hole lives through
I love how you sparkle and I love how you shine
But most of all, I love how your mine

I love you my beautiful

Rite back soon

Meanwhile we are still playing with Ken and will have another update shortly

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"ken" saga continues;

Quote:
Thanks for your email do you want to come and check there?Am in the Hotel..

Quote:
I was going to send my driver to pick you up,

Which hotel are you in and I will send him around right away

This is going to be so cool

Quote:
Honey i will told you to do that later.i want to go to the site to see it first so when am done with it i will send you an email.... Thanks for your care..Love you much

Quote:
well, Ok then but do hurry up, I want to here all about it

Quote:
Ok Honey are you in Uk now?

Quote:
No, I will be back sometime tomorrow
i can have my driver pick you up though, he can set up the guest house for you, I am sure it would have been much nicer than that hotel.

Do hurry up and sort out your stuff ken

I want you to be comfortable while your hear

Quote:
Thanks Love..

What a boring lad - I wish he would hurry up and have his obviously planned accident - then we can have some real fun.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your wish is our pets command Sweety Wink

Our pet Kenoath unfortunately has some problems, what a surprise

Some spacing added
Quote:
Hello My Honey,
I write this message in the middle of both happiness and depression. I am also happy that I have you in my life. On the other hand, I am depressed because an equipment got lost in transit.

Immediately after I got the confirmation that the contract has been approved, I shipped some equipments so that I can get them and use them here for the project. On getting to the airport today to pick the equipments, I discovered that the major one is missing.

I tried to talk to the shipping company but they instisted that there is nothing they can do about it since I was the one that shipped them myself. I spoke to the man that was assigned for me as my assistant here and he told me we can find it in a company here.

We went to the company and we found the equipment, but the problem is the cost compared to what I have. The price for the equipment is $23,000 and I only have $20,050 cash with me.
I need to get about $3000, I tried to use my debit cards here but it couldn't work here in africa, I would have love to call my bank but my bank will never release any money from my account if I am not present in person. This is the problem that I have honey.

I would have loved to explain to the company that gave me the contract but this can wreck my career as it not presentable. I am confused and you are the only person that I can explain these to. I know it is not right for me to tell you all these but it is my problem and you are the only one I can tell. Honey, I know it is wrong for me to ask you for a help but I don't have any other person to tell.

I need you to borrow me this fund so that I can get the equipment as soon as possible and start the work on time, honey, I really need you to help me out so that I can finish up and come to you on time. As soon as I get to you, I will pay you the fund. I will look up to read from you soon. I Love you so much Honey. You are my last hope.

Ken

Yes, he has turned up in Africa all of a sudden.

Good thing Sweety doesn't read much of his emails otherwise she may have noticed.

Also a good thing Sweety is so thoughtful

Quote:
Hi Ken

I am so sorry things are not working out for you.

Good thing you got that insurance I insisted you get then isn't it.

Just contact the insurance company and insist they sort it for you, you will need to be forceful with them.

Aren't you glad I made you get insurance now, hey, do you love me or what ? lol

Take care Kenoath, let me know when it is all sorted out, I always knew you would go "far ken oath" Wink

I love you my darling

Kisses and hugs

Sweety

See how clever Sweety is, good thing she insisted he get insurance Laughing

Ken is going to talk to the insurance company, I am sure they will be able to sort it out for him

Quote:
Hello Honey,
Thanks for the response. I am happy to read from you. I will try and talk to my insurance tomorrow morning about this and I will let you know what the outcome it.

I really pray they listen to me and help me out with a better solution to this. I really have to so this and conclude it on time. I really want to come to you as soon as I can.

To come and hold you, kiss you and tell you to your ears how much I love you while I look deep into your eyes and see the response to my words even if they can not come out through your mouth. I understand the eyes works directly with the earth. I will wait to read from you soon.

Great news, he is going to get the insurance company to fix it up for him.

Sweety gives Ken some help in dealing with the insurance company

Sweety can be sooo helpful

Quote:
Hi Ken

I am so sorry things are not working out for you.

Good thing you got that insurance I insisted you get then isn't it.

Just contact the insurance company and insist they sort it for you, you will need to be forceful with them.

Aren't you glad I made you get insurance now, hey, do you love me or what ? lol

Take care Kenoath, let me know when it is all sorted out, I always knew you would go "far ken oath" Wink

I love you my darling

Kisses and hugs
Sweety

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In the last mail you called me a piece of dirt when you said I was your rock, the to top that off you insinuateate that home food cant be counted and you went on to call me a FART what on hell you thinking to call me a fart

Sweety

Oh my, that made me laugh so hard! I'm still laughing.. Laughing
As much as I love the baiting that goes on in here I love the fun too.
Every time I read this thread it puts a smile on my face.

FART= The new affectionate term used for your loved one....

Come here my sweet little FART.
How is my darling FART doing today?
Oh my precious FART, what would I ever do without you?
Dear FART, let me tell you the ways I love you...

Very Happy

I am going to try to incorporate this into my bait with a new lad.
He is very serious and stern and stays on script so I wonder how he will react at being my SWEETFART instead of SWEETHEART?

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo DQ

Wonderful to see you - drinkies and chips always on hand.

Laughing Cool

Poor sweetfart "ken"

Twisted Evil

that Murry was so mean to him - So Sweety sends him

Quote:
Hi Ken My Dareling

You just be forceful with them, make sure they give you satisfaction.

Just thinking, a good idea woudl be to email them, that way you get to keep a record of teh conversation and you can CC me in on teh emails as well, they will know you are serious then and will definately sort this for you, if not I will personally go into their office and kick some insurance company arses.

I fucking hate insurance companies

Take care My Dareling

Sweety

Wink

pet "ken" responds with EVEN more drivel.

Quote:
Thanks for your care Honey i will go there tomorrow morning.All day long,I thought about you.Even when I tried not to think about you, I thought about you. When I closed my eyes, I thought about you. When I opened my eyes, I thought about you. When I thought about the beauty of the season, I thought about you. When I thought about the warmth of the upcoming holidays, I thought about you. When I heard a love song on the radio, I thought about you.When I checked my email, I thought about you.Even when I said goodnight to the stars, I thought about you. And when I slipped beneath the softness of my blanket and gave in to the bliss of sweet dreams, I thought about you. I just can't stop thinking about you.

Quote:
Good luck Ken oath

You just make sure they sort it, thats what insurance is for.

I am so glad you thought of me Wink

I think of you all the time beautiful, never stop, always constant, always wanting you to be happy and looking out for you.

All my love to MBP

Sweety

IT WILL END IN TEARS - anyways hot tub time with lappy and pimms.

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With pour John hungry and Kenoath with no money to spare for food, Sweety has a great idea

Quote:
Ken My Dareling

You have $20,000 with you, surely you will be able to buy a little food for that, talk to the insurance company and if they dont help you tell me which insurance company it is and I will personally get in touch with them and demand they sort this mess out.

Love Sweety

Ken is struggling for excuses to get his filthy hands on Sweety's cash

Quote:
Yes but i told you i want to use the Money for the job i know that i will need it i just take the cash with me..if you can do that i will like it so much....For John to use it to Eat...Thanks Love

The ever helpful and caring Sweety offers to help

Quote:
Ken My Dareling,
What is most important to you, John or some peice of equipment?

Give me the details of this insurance company and I will personaly rip them a new arsehole.

Insurance companies are terrible to their customers and I wont stand by and watch you ruened by them.

get back to me rite away

Hugs and kisses

Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety blithely carries on being so very helpful (NOT)

Quote:
Ken, where are you, I can only presume you have made the insurance company see sense and sort you out and as a result you are now hard at work.

Thats great news.

See, I told you they would sort it out, I have complete faith in you.

Take care my Dareling

Regards
Sweety

Wink

Lad "keen ken" is completely bothered now

Quote:
Hello Honey,
I have tried everything I could with the insurance company. I can only sue them or query them when I am in the state. As it is now, I need the said cash to balance the payment for the equipment. I have deposited the one I have with me and I don't even have can to take care of my son anymore. I am completely bothered now. I have too many things in my brain.
Honey, the money I am asking you for is a loan and I promise to pay you back immediately when I get to the state. I need to sort things out here and complete the project on time. I don't know what else to do as you are my last hope. I hate it when I am becoming a responsibility for someone but I don't have any other alternative. I will wait to read from you.

Rolling Eyes

Sweety - as always - so helpful - has another suggestion

Quote:
Hi Kenoath My Dareling

Give me the details of this insurance company and I will sort it for you, its the least I can do for you.

Regards
Sweety

Twisted Evil

Latest in from pet "ken-dle mint cake"

Quote:
My dearest One ,

Here i just got that equipment and have not got it insured yet , i am getting a new one and already deposited some money for it , so i just need your help to please loan me the rest of the funds and i promise to pay you back . Please, i would so much appreciate this from you and will forever be grateful.

I love you

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dareling keenarth

Now you have me very confused, which, becoz i am blond is not that dificult.

Just this very morning you were about to sue the isurance people, now you havnt even got insurunce.

ok i can see you are needs and in som hash conditions.

I think i can help u out here - but, i really need to get to an important meeting.

I will mail u first thing in teh morning - with my solutsions ok.

Hang in there Sweet Prince.

I have evry faith in you forever.

xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxxoox

Twisted Evil

Moving on to "ludmilllllllla" who is also doin some thinking.

Quote:
Dear Murray!

Darling I was thinking a lot about us and I am sure, if we decide to be together, I will never leave you till the end of my life. I wrote you about myself, about my interests and my situation. I am looking only for serious relationship, not for a short adventure.

I'm not that kind of girl who wants to take advantage of men. If I was
looking for a man just for one night I would find him here in Russia, it's not so difficult. But I'm looking for something different, something serious.

Murray, I need the long-term relationship, very serious and fulfilled with deep feelings towards each other, satisfaction in every moment of being together, not only physically, but also spiritually. This is my desire about long lasting relations.

I hope you want the same thing. I would be glad to have a man like you
Murray in my life. I am a woman for only one man and really reliable.
I have never had short relations and I don't want it. I think great feelings to each other need time to grow. Be sure I will wait for it.

Your Ludmila.

Time for some serious wooooing by Murray methinks

Quote:
Dareling Ludmilla,

I have read your spendid male to me - and nodded along to your every word.

You are so very rite - we need to grow ever closer and form an unbrakable bond of love and closeness and a strong mutual love that will survive anything life threws at us.

Nothing is imposible for true lovers who care deaply about one another and want always the very best for each other.

I want you sweet wonderful princess ludmilla to be mine and beside me forever.

Hand on hart - I would never take advantage of a girl just for sex - though I must admit you are so deliciously beautiful - I harden at the very thought of you naked, laying in my bed, our legs entwined, our desires building, growing, we touch, we kiss, harder......then after collapse, fully sated and sighing, all smiley and sparkly.

Looking so very much forwrad to your next male.

Huge hugs and kisses sweet princess xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Laughing

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also in - Natatarataliya is in quite a bad mood because yet another account got closed down Laughing

Natnat wrote:
You the swine!!!

You the swine!!!

You the swine!!!

You the swine!!!

(repeat x 10)

We're still communicating, so the bait technically isn't over and I'm not outed as a baiter. I still have hope that this is just an ordinairy fight like in every normal relationship..

Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ "You the swine" hey Laughing

I am sure that translates to

"I will only give you one more bank account"

Great baiting Caligula, I just love what you have done with your pet Very Happy

Latest Ken updates

After Sweety's gentle pat while I slept, Ken was eagerly awaiting Sweety's helpful idea

Quote:
Ok Love i will be waiting for you mail Love you MUCH...

Who am I to upset the faithful pet

Quote:
Hi Ken My Dareling

I am still very confused and dont know why you cant give me the details of this insurance company so I can rip them a new arsehole.

But, seeing as you are desperate, I will help you.

Please send me your bank account details and I will see waht I can do

All my love
Sweety

Ken was always going to give the WU details but that's OK, we wanted to include that part of the script

Quote:
My dearest One,
Thank you for wanting to help me . I told you that i cant access my account from here, if i were able to , i would not even ask you to please help me because i have enough funds in my account , i put a protocol on my account which will not make me withdraw or deposit any money into it while i am not around , so if you would be willing to do this for me , you will have to do it via Western union
So just got to any western union outlet near you and send the funds to the below info
Kenneth Jackson
87 clement ave
London , Se7 8ht
United Kingdom,
you will just send me the necessary details as soon as you get the funds sent so i can go pay the rest fee and get the equipment to get the work started asap. I will so much appreciate this from you and i will forever be grateful. thank you once again my love. I love you

Ken

Sweety will not be sending any money by WU

This pet is well hooked after investing so much time, he needs a firm answer

Quote:
Please read this carefully, I will type slowly for you

Send me your bank account details and I will organise something for you

I have offered to help you, I tell you how I will help

DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO SEND MONEY

Regards
Sweety

Ken tries to explain why the bank account will not be in his name

Quote:
But you should try and understand one thing that my bank account is not working from here or else if you can send it to John's girlfriend account and she will find a way to get it down here to us, because no funds can get in or out of my account without my presence. I so much appreciate you willing to help me but my account is not an option because i am not in the state right now , if i can access my account , i would not had asked you for any help , so kindly help me and i promise i will never let you down

Sweety lays down the law

Well, the law according to Sweety
Laughing

Quote:
I dont care who's account, but give me a bank account to send money to

I will tell you one thing My Dareling, if you so much as mention Western Union again, I will change my mind and send you nothing, I refuse to use Western Union and dont even bother telling me about Moneygram, I had a very bad experience with them both once before and I will not hear any mention of either of them

Regards
Sweety

Ken takes offense to Sweety's rules

But he also coughs up a bank account

Quote:
My love,
You dont have to be so mean about all this issue (well, as a matter of fact I do, I like being mean), you are sounding so rude and it hurts me alot this is a way (ohh goody, I hurt the filthy turd's feelings) you are coming out only because i need your help , i would want you to understand one thing that i would do more if you were in my shoe (If that is not worthy of a signature line, nothing is) Laughing but anyway , thank you for everything and i promise you once again that i will never let you down. You can send it to John's girlfriend account as below and let me know when the funds will get into the account , and i will tell her how to get it here.
Routine #102001017
Account #1637755503
Account name- Audrey E. Vollmers
Evergreen, CO 80439-7804
JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Denver, Colorado 80202
Please let me hear from you soon. thank you . Words become a burden, when it is you that I am trying to express my love to. You see, it is a very deep, heart-felt love! One that only the right words can do justice to. You lighten my day regardless of what the day really may be. If it is raining, the very thought of you turns the rain drops into drops of your love for me, that saturates my very soul with the assurance that I will never have to be without your love again. Am I dreaming? Is it real? These are the questions that I asked myself when I awaken from the experience of your love for me. Then I realize that it is real. You do love me and I do love you! What joy! That is something that I never had before, and when it is threatened, my body goes through convulsions or something; I experience pains like I never thought possible. The fact is, I love you with this heart-felt love that is beyond verbal expression. For you give me joy. So, while I know that it would be beneath what I really and truly feel in my heart for you, just let me express my heart-felt love for you by merely saying, I love you.
With undying love,
Ken

This pet has been very kind to us and has given us lots of joy, all of his script and now a bank account, we need to keep him occupied for a week while Alan works his magic.

This might do the trick

Quote:
Ken
I will be expecting a full appology from you.

You do not know the circumstances as to why I hate even teh mention of Western Union, but I did tekll you I have had a very bad experience and that should be enough for you.

I do not need a lecture from you telling me how I should react

I will put together the report for Alan now and in typical Spooner style, we will donate the piggy to a promising new baiter, I will leave Sweety to decide that one, she made an excellent choice last time Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent pet handling Murry Guru - we have all his scripts and a lovely bank account - to report to the very dishy and wonderful Alan.

Laughing

It has become a Spooner tradition to reward an up n coming promising baiter with a piggy.

And recently I have been watching a very promising new baiter, who also has recently been a wonderful friend to someone who was being scammed.

<drum roll puleeze>

Kindly accept this wonderful little piggy janeegrl - it is well deserved.

"Let's see that piggy in ya siggy"

Wink Cool

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow what a nice unexpected surprise thank you so much!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done Janeegrl

May it be the first of many icons and lad quotes to grace your signature line.

For those who are wondering how to send scammer accounts to Alan, it really is quite simple

First, visit this thread where you will find instructions http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Then send away and claim your piggy, I usually like to wait a week to be sure that it is closed before trying for the next bank account but if you needed to you could try a little earlier than that.

Below is a copy of what was sent to Alan

Quote:

I like to add a short greeting but this is not necessary
Hi Alan

Bank account supplied by scammer follows. Please advise if I can provide further details

Regards
Removed

Bank account at the top
Routine #102001017
Account #1637755503
Evergreen, CO 80439-7804
Denver, Colorado 80202

Again, not necessary but I like to include a link to their Scamwarners profile if there is one available

This scammer has been profiled at Scamwarners http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3944

Then include the complete header, feel free to remove your own email address
The complete header

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.210.90.4 with SMTP id n4cs11032ebb;
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 02:11:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.29.75 with SMTP id p11mr8026915qac.88.1256634714296;
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 02:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imr-db01.mx.aol.com (imr-db01.mx.aol.com [205.188.91.95])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 7si18211985qyk.12.2009.10.27.02.11.53;
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 02:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 205.188.91.95 as permitted sender) client-ip=205.188.91.95;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 205.188.91.95 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from imo-da02.mx.aol.com (imo-da02.mx.aol.com [205.188.169.200])
by imr-db01.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id n9R9BZC2024269
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:11:35 -0400
Received: from [email protected]
by imo-da02.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v42.5.) id o.d1c.5034c252 (43828)
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:11:30 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from smtprly-ma01.mx.aol.com (smtprly-ma01.mx.aol.com [64.12.207.140]) by cia-dc02.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILCIADC021-5c444ae6b93e12e; Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:11:30 -0400
Received: from webmail-d079 (webmail-d079.sim.aol.com [205.188.181.105]) by smtprly-ma01.mx.aol.com (v125.7) with ESMTP id MAILSMTPRLYMA012-5c444ae6b93e12e; Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:11:26 -0400
References: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Subject: Re: I just can't stop thinking about you.
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:11:26 -0400
X-AOL-IP: 41.219.235.113
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"; format=flowed
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 28789-STANDARD
Received: from 41.219.235.113 by webmail-d079.sysops.aol.com (205.188.181.105) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:11:26 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Spam-Flag:NO
X-AOL-SENDER: [email protected]

Then you need to make sure there is enough evidence to convince a bank that the account is being used by scammers, in some cases a second email including headers may be required

My love,

You dont have to be so mean about all this issue , you are sounding so
rude and it hurts me alot this is a way you are coming out only because
i need your help , i would want you to understand one thing that i
would do more if you were in my shoe but anyway , thank you for
everything and i promise you once again that i will never let you down.
You can send it to John's girlfriend account as below and let me know
when the funds will get into the account , and i will tell her how to
get it here.

Routine #102001017
Account #1637755503
Evergreen, CO 80439-7804
Denver, Colorado 80202

Please let me hear from you soon. thank you . Words become a burden,
when it is you that I am trying to express my love to. You see, it is a
very deep, heart-felt love! One that only the right words can do
justice to. You lighten my day regardless of what the day really may
be. If it is raining, the very thought of you turns the rain drops into
drops of your love for me, that saturates my very soul with the
assurance that I will never have to be without your love again. Am I
dreaming? Is it real? These are the questions that I asked myself when
I awaken from the experience of your love for me. Then I realize that
it is real. You do love me and I do love you! What joy! That is
something that I never had before, and when it is threatened, my body
goes through convulsions or something; I experience pains like I never
thought possible. The fact is, I love you with this heart-felt love
that is beyond verbal expression. For you give me joy. So, while I know
that it would be beneath what I really and truly feel in my heart for
you, just let me express my heart-felt love for you by merely saying, I
love you.
With undying love,
Ken

In this case the evidence in the email isn't strong so I have included a search link on a portion of that email

The bottom part of that email was stolen from here http://www.lovingyou.com/content/inspiration/loveletters-content.php?ID=504

Once the report is sent you can claim your piggy

You may hear from Alan but in most cases you will not, usually not hearing from him is good news so dont be upset if he doesn't reply Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hoooooo Spooner late night shenanigan time.

Sweety had demanded a "full apology" from "ken"

Quote:
Thanks for the mail Am very sorry for what i said I really Love you much so i will be waiting for you to do the money in to the Account...Sorry Honey i will waiting for you..Here.

Somewhat less than "full" Mmmmmmmmmm

Sweety turns on the screw and slaps the miserable sad waste of a life.

Quote:
Ken - you have me in tears - right now - in fact all afternoon - you are rude and I am so unhappy.

I haven't been able to concentrate on my work at all.

My secretary phone my sister - she was that worried.

She has invited me up to her estate in Scotland for a few days.

Fact is - Ken - you are a poor specimine of a man - a callous brute and an uncaring bastard.

What sort of an apology do you call the above ????? I call it bollox !!!!

Either make it up to me and fast - else simply forget any thought of me loaning you anything at all.

Twisted Evil Laughing

Meanwhile, and quite rightly, "lulmillallalla! thinks Murry is a walking miracle.

Quote:
Dearest Murray!

I am sure it's a miracle. We're writing each other for few weeks only but it seems to me I know you for the whole my life. I think there is some magics between us. I hope you will agree with me that we have found something special in each other. You've made my life so bright and interesting, you made me love the whole world! It is so wonderful! Thank you my darling Murray!!! I'm very happy that you're confident with me and when I think of you my heart is full of love and joy! I trust you. But you know, when we started to write each other I had some doubts at the beginning. But I decided not to give up because I felt you were very close to me and seemed to be so special, so lovely. Each letter from you confirms that I've made the right choice. Without you, my life would be so empty. I don't know how to explain why my feelings to you are so strong, I just feel it inside of me in my heart! My dear Murray, I think about you all the time and I know no one is so important to me on the whole world as you are! I will never love somebody more than I love you! I always dream of you!

Your Ludmila.

Murry* turns on the charm

Quote:
Dearest Dareling Ludmilla My Sweetest Princess

I Love you with all my heart and every bit of me.

A short sentence - but every word true and - yes Magical - yes we are.

See I am so giddy with want and excitement I can barely type my words properly.

Please tell me you dreams - tell me everything - tell me you will be mine forever.

Love unconditionally and always

Many Hugs and Kisses oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxox

Murry.

* Me really - but then again teh poor guru is tucked up with his teddy snoring the night away.

Besides which, I am teh superior baiter and bestestest woooooer by far.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Rolling Eyes ohh Sweety, you have it all wrong, I dont snore Cool

Ken is doing his best to suck up to Sweety, he was so close he could almost taste Sweety's fake cash and now he's putty in Sweety's hands, ready to do whatever it takes to please Sweety.

Quote:

When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize.When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize.I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell.

I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else.

1 Thessalonians 3:12"Love never fails. But where there are propheccies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.So Honey if you want to help me Please Do The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you!"

Nothing says I love you like stolen love letters with added begging for cash

Quote:
Don't let your mind rule over your heart.Where so ever you go, go with all your heart.Giving away a heart can hurt ... having a broken heart can be life threatening, even to the strongest people. But, receiving one is the greatest gift.Now let us play hide and seek. Should you hide in my heart it would not be difficult to find you. But should you hide behind your own shell, then it would be useless for anyone to seek you.Sometimes someone says something really small and it fits right into this empty place in your heart.There comes a time in every life we find the heart we're looking for.If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does.I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart.

Sweety is not impressed

Quote:
Stealing other people's words does not impress

NOT HAPPY

The confused lad is eager to please, if only Sweety would tell him what to do

Quote:
Honey Sorry what do you want me to say now and i will ask it....

Silly pet, he will ask whatever Sweety wants him to Rolling Eyes

I dont mind letting him sweat for a while, we have a couple of days to kill before we can ask for another bank account Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic