SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should have first my trophy today :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am supposed to be sending $80,000 to Akin today and $2,340 to Elizabeth Taylor, both want a WUxfer to Nigeria, but as I have gained access to their email account's, I am going to send an email to myself from their addresse's and then reply to it from my own address like normal, I am going to say that as requested I have sent the money to usman Bello at the new address below Laughing

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
TAMBAWAL BRANCH
OPPOSITE HEALTH CENTRE
TAMBAWAL
SOKOTO
NIGERIA

Of course, when they read that they will be going mental and will panic like hell and ask me to stop the payment, unfortunately, by that time, the Church Admin department will have gone home and they dont come in to work again until Tuesday and, I have already told them that in a previous post Twisted Evil, so by the time the come to work on Tuesday, Usman Bello will have already cashed the WUxfer's Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the emails are winging their way back to the scammers, man they are gonna be so fucked of when they recieve them Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing, this is what I sent to them:

Quote:

This is the email I am saying that Liz Taylor sent to me:

DEAR SISTER
WE MADE A MISTAKE, THE MONEY YOU MUST NEED TO BE PAY WAS NOT $2,340. IT SHOULD SAY $22,340 SO PLEASE SEND THAT AMOUNT VERY QUICKLY.
WE HAVE CHANGED OUR PLANS, NOW YOU MUST MAKE THE MONEY PAYABLE TO THE PERSON AND ADDRESS NAMED BELOW.

MR USMAN BELLO

TAMBAWAL BRANCH
OPPOSITE HEALTH CENTRE
TAMBAWAL
SOKOTO
NIGERIA

YOUR SISTER
MRS TAYLOR

This was my reply, I sent the whole $22,340 by WUxfer, so she will be even more sick as she only asked for $2,340, but Bello did say it was a mistake Laughing Laughing:

Dearest Elizabeth,

You were very fortunate that I saw your email with the new payment details before I gave it to our Admin Department, I passed the new payment details on to them and the $22,340 has been sent to Mr Usman Bello as you requested, I look forward to hearing from you soon before I go to india.

Quote:

This is the email I am saying that Akin Williams sent to me:

DEAR SISTER MARY
I MADE A MISTAKE, SO I HAVE CHANGED MY PLANS, NOW YOU MUST MAKE THE MONEY PAYABLE TO THE PERSON AND THE ADDRESS NAMED BELOW TO BE USED.

MR USMAN BELLO

TAMBAWAL BRANCH
OPPOSITE HEALTH CENTRE
TAMBAWAL
SOKOTO
NIGERIA

YOUR BROTHER
AKIN

This was my reply:

Dearest Akin,

You were very fortunate that I saw your email with the new payment details before I gave it to our Admin Department, I passed the new payment details on to them and the $80,000 has been sent to Mr Usman Bello as you requested in batches of $7,000 each time, I look forward to hearing from you soon before I go to india.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Akin Williams seems worried Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary?

I am confused. I did not give you any name like Usman Bello. Somebody is impersonating me, and has gained access to my emails. You know that I cannot write to you with Capital letters [who's the daddy Twisted Evil]

I gave you four names yesterday, and I can't remember giving you a name like this one. I am surprised, because the name is Nigerian. The mail you got was not from me. Please tell the admin dept. to STOP the payment at once. Somebody is impersonating me, and has gained access to my emails. You know that I cannot write to you with Capital letters.

Can you please check again, and confirm the names with which the money was sent? please send your reply to :[email protected] [for someone who seems very bright for a mugu, he has given me his alternate email address, sadly it has the same password as his other account, numpty Rolling Eyes Laughing ] Send me also the payment information, so that the person impersonating me can be arrested.

I await your mail desperately.

Akin

My reply:

Dearest Akin,

I am so very shocked and confused about this, you sent me the email from your usual email address, it said you had new details for the person and address you wanted the payment made to.

I cant even stop the payment as the Admin Department staff have now gone home and I have no access to payments that they make, I also cannot contact them as they are civilian workers who work from another office not near to our Church and the office is now closed until Tuesday.

All I know is that the Admin Department sent the payment detail's including the control numbers, text question and the answer to your usual account [email protected]

I can only confirm that the payment was made to:

Mr Usman Bello

First Bank Of Nigeria Plc
Tambawal Branch
Opposit Health Centre
Tambawal
Sokoto
Nigeria

Akin, there is now nothing I can do until the Admin workers return on Tuesday, please keep me updated on any developments!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

[EDIT]

Reply from Akin:

Quote:
Dear sister Mary,

I am also confused. Nothing has been sent to : [email protected] by the admin department. I can still access that box, and if the admin dept. send any message there, I will surely get it. It will help in arresting those that are impersonating me. I'll let you know if anything comes from the admin department.

Akin

My reply to that:

Quote:
Dearest Akin,

The Admin Department told me they sent the payment details to you earlier on, all I can assume is, if someone has gained access to you email account to impersonate you and sent me the email with the change of name and address, then they must have also have got the payment details and deleted the email, check in your deleted and sent mail folder's to see if you see anyhting about it!

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizabeth taylor is worried her payment has gone to the wrong man Twisted Evil, oh and she is going to get me a younger man to satisfy my sexual urges Laughing :

Quote:
Dear Sister
I contacted my lawyer today to tell him that you have sent the money to
usman Bello. he said that you sent the money to a wong person. The
person he directed you to send the money to is MR MATHEW YOUNG IN
SINGAPORE through western union. singapore is the capital of singapore
and that is the city my lawye told me that Mr Mathew YOUNG is living in.
Please call back the money. stop the payment and send it the way my
lawyer directed you. please do exactly what my lawye said. call the bank immediately and stop the payment fast. [errrrrr, I cant do that until tuesday, by which time Bello will have cashed it Twisted Evil]

If you do not like the man, I will introduce to you, perhaps I will look for a young man of about 25 years or below. I will persude him to assist you to make love for your first time in life but, you will have to take him to london to live there so that whenever you need him to sex you, you can always have him. [of course he can, if I am getting it regular it will be worth it Laughing]
Don,t worry the young man will guide you on how to do the whole thing.
once you do it the first time, you will enjoy and learn to do it. [oh that's alright then, I thought sex was difficult to learn at 58 Laughing]
Please do quick.
I am expecting to hear from you asap.
Thanks and God Bless.
Mrs Taylor.

My reply:

Dearest Elizabeth,

I am now very confused, I know your Lawyer asked me to send the money to "MR MATHEW YOUNG IN SINGAPORE".

So why did you send me the email below in red saying you had changed your plans and, you said the $2,340 fee was wrong and to send the correct fee of $22,340 instead, you can see your original email right at the bottom of this page, it came from your usual [email protected] email address, so it must have been you who sent it, either that or someone else has got access to your email account and sent me the email asking me to change the payment details [that will get her paranoid :yikes:], here is what you said in the email:

DEAR SISTER

WE MADE A MISTAKE, THE MONEY YOU MUST NEED TO BE PAY WAS NOT $2,340. IT SHOULD SAY $22,340 SO PLEASE SEND THAT AMOUNT VERY QUICKLY.
WE HAVE CHANGED OUR PLANS, NOW YOU MUST MAKE THE MONEY PAYABLE TO THE PERSON AND ADDRESS NAMED BELOW.

MR USMAN BELLO

TAMBAWAL BRANCH
OPPOSITE HEALTH CENTRE
TAMBAWAL
SOKOTO
NIGERIA

YOUR SISTER

MRS TAYLOR

So why are you now telling me to stop the payment to Mr Usman Bello, you asked me to change the payment from Mr Mathew Young and make it payable to Mr Usman Bello.

I cant even stop the payment as the Admin Department staff have now gone home and I have no access to payments that they make, I also cannot contact them as they are civilian workers who work for the Church from another office that is not near to our Church and the office is now closed until Tuesday.

All I know is that the Admin Department informed me that they sent the Western Union payment detail's including the control numbers, text question and the answer to your usual account [email protected] this afternoon, shortly after I got your email saying to pay Mr Usman Bello instead of Mr Mathew Young.

I can only confirm that the payment was made payable to:

MR USMAN BELLO

TAMBAWAL BRANCH
OPPOSITE HEALTH CENTRE
TAMBAWAL
SOKOTO
NIGERIA

Elizabeth, there is now nothing I can do until the Admin workers return on Tuesday, please keep me updated on any developments!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another email from Elizabeth Taylor this morning, she must be quite panicky as she does not seem to read the email I have sent properly, asking me again if it was sent to the Sokoto bank, which I have sent her highlighted in bold a number of times already Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad and, again asking me to send the WUxfer details despite me already telling her twice (now 3 times) that I dont habe the details, only the Admin Department have them and, they are not abck until tuesday :roll Evil or Very Mad:

Quote:
Honestly My sister,
I was not the person that sent that mail. You know that I was not even
the person that told you about charge. It was my lawyer so how can I
come and tell you myself that we have change the plan? That is why phone
call should have been the best. You call me when you noticed the change
in the mail to find out if actually I am the person that sent the mail.
And moreover my lawyer is the person in charge. you should have wait to
hear from him before you ask them to pay the money. MY lawyer expressed
a suprise when I told him that you said that your church has sent
usd$22,340 by western union to Nigeria instead of USD$2,340 that is the
normal charge by the delivery officer
It is obviouse that someone is keeping tab to our conversation and
probably tampering with my mail box. I need to register to that site
again. because it seems very secured. please send me the information
once again to enable me register.
Did you say that the money was sent to Sokoto BY western Union? [it sure was, but I fucking told you that twice already Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad] In order
to stop those thieves from pulling the money, send me the name of the
particular person the money was sent to. send me the whole transfer
information pls. we must not allow them to take the money. The money is
in excess and should be return back to you. the only charge requested as
I was told by my lawyer is just usd$2,340 and should be send to
Singapore and not Nigeria.
You made no comment about the man again. [I'm more worried about the stolen WUxfer than the man you are getting me Rolling Eyes] I am still searching for a young man of 25 or below who can make your love to you and give you the whole satisfaction. The other contacted and I told him that I have not heard from you. I will let you have the contact of the young man so that you can directly reach him. This has to be when I finalise with him.
Please my sister try and do something about the payment.
I am expecting to hear from you.
Thanks and God Bless
Mrs Taylor.

My reply:
Dearest Elizabeth,

I can understand what you are saying, as you point out in your email, this Usman Bello must have gained access to your mailbox and mailed me from your account.

As I told you yesterday, my Admin Department sent the Western Union payment detail's including the control numbers, text question and the answer to your usual [email protected] address, I can only assume that Usman Bello has taken the payment details from your mailbox so that he can collect the money from the address below:

MR USMAN BELLO

TAMBAWAL BRANCH
OPPOSITE HEALTH CENTRE
TAMBAWAL
SOKOTO
NIGERIA

Elizabeth, the bad part is, I can't give you the detail's of the transfer information such as the control numbers, text question and the answer, as I do not have those details. I only approve the Church payment's, it is the Admin Department office who have all the payment details and, as they are civilian workers and not Holy Sisters, I have no way to contact them until they return to work on Tuesday

So there is nothing I can do to stop the payment as I dont have the transfer details to stop the money transfer and, by the time they come back on Tuesday, that Usman Bello may have already cashed the Western Union funds, unless, as it is being sent to the Bank in Sokoto, maybe the bank was closed by the time he got the transfer details and he will try to cash it on Monday if the Bank is not open today! Can you go to the Bank on Monday and talk to the Bank's Manager, maybe you can explain to the Bank what has happened and have him arrested when he tries to collect the money.

I can try to send an email to the Sokoto Bank saying I authorised the payment from my Church, and even though I dont have the transfer details, the Manager will see that I am from the Church who sent the money, I will give him your name and tell him to give the payment to you instead of Usman Bello, do you want me to do that, get back to me urgently!

I honestly can't believe what has happened, that is why I didn't say anything about the new man you are finding for me, my mind was numbed with worry about the funds. Yes, I agree to have the man live in London with me and to make love to me whenever I want it, I will probably like to have sex about 5 times a day after all this time I think, thank you for all your help in finding me a young man Elizabeth, I hope the Lord has blessed him with a huge penis for me and can you send me a photo of him showing his penis please.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Elizabeth Taylor is pissing me off, how many times does she have to be told that I cant stop the WUxfer to Bello:

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary,
Honestly it will be difficult for the bank manager at sokoto to believe
my story since I have nothing as a prove. The payment information would
have been very proper as a tangible evidence but I don,t have it.
Since yesterday was satruday, I don,t think it will be possible for the
rogues to cash the money untill on monday. My sister you can still do
something about it. Call any of the worker that handled the transfer and
explain to him or her what has transpired. Tell them to contact the
western union zone of the place where the money was sent and tell them
to alert them so that they wil lalert Sokoto about the incident. [I can't, I dont have the home numbers of Admin workers Twisted Evil, I told you that already Rolling Eyes] then
sokot will be ready for the so called usman bello on monday.They will
have him arrrsted when he trys to cash the money. Since you are the
sender, the whole thing relys on you my sister.
Beside that, You know that I don,t have the freedom to go out of the
place we are staying as exilees. I am not a NIgerian. We are in Nigeria
on exile. Please understand it. [yeah yeah, talk to the hand biaaaaaatchhhh] Moreover my dear sister, I cannot
collect the money because it is not for me.The money is supposed to be
for the officers in singapore. so change the root and the name to the
name given to you by my lawyer.
Sister you need to do something fast. try your best to get intouch with
one of the worker who handled the transfer.
Will be expecting to hear that you have remedy the issue.
Thanks and God Bless you.
Mrs Taylor

My reply "again":
Dearest Elizabeth,

I have already explained to you twice that the Admin workers do not come back to work until Tuesday, if I had their phone numbers, dont you think I would already phoned them to get them to stop the Western Union transfer, but we dont have the home phone numbers of the civilian workers, so there is no way to contact them except to wait until Tuesday morning when they go to the office and contact them at that time, of course that will be too late as that Usman Bello would have collected the money by then.

There must be someone you know over there who can go to the bank and stop Bello cashing it, that is the only hope we have of stopping him as I cannot do anything more here until Tuesday, please please try Elizabeth, if you can stop him you can keep the whole $22,340, I would rather you have it than that thief Usman Bello!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it my imagination or does this mugu sound exited at the prospect of actually getting Usm4n B3ll0 in deep ka-ka... I'm starting to think that some blinkers (blinders) have been placed over the mugu's head, and that is what all this pestering is about...

Maybe they actually think that *this time* they have a chance of nailing Usm4n B3ll0 to the wall... ??

Sorry fer butting in... good stuff this.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eatyo Urgreens, look's that doesn't it lol Laughing

Just got a mail from a different named Barrister Nkono, has he got mixed up as he seems to be writing from Lawyer Idris's email address Rolling Eyes

Quote:
ATTENTION: SISTER MARY HINGE,

AFTER VEIWING AND REVEIWING THE FACTS BEFOTRE ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENNED REGARDING THE USD$22,340.00 THAT YOU WORKER CLAIMED THEY SENT. I ARRIVE AT A CONCLUSION THAT THEY DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY. [like what do you know fooooooool Twisted Evil] ALTHOUGH SOME ONE TRIED TO PLAY TRICK FROM MY CLIENTS INBOX BUT THE MONEY WAS NOT SENT. I CARRIED OUT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATION AS AN EXPRIENCED LAWYER [yeah right Rolling Eyes] AND DISCORVER THAT EITHER YOUR WORKER DELAYED THE MONEY OR SOMETHING BUT THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT NO MONEY WAS SENT ON THAT DATE.

BESIDE THAT, OUR WESTERN UNION MONATRY RULE HERE STATES THAT YOU CANNOT SEND OR RECIEVE MORE THAN USD$10,000 ONCE. ANYTHING ABOVE THAT, WILL ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF THE MONEY LAUNDERING AUTHORITY HERE. THAT IS FACT NUMBER ONE. FACT NUMBER TWO. YOUR PEOPLE THAT SEND THE MONEY DID NOT SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO MY INBOX [perhaps because we never heard of you before, who are you? Confused Laughing] AS I DIRECTED YOU AND MOREOVER THE MONEY IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SENT DOWN HERE TO NIGERIA NO MATTER THE REASON. [but Elizabeth said to send it there in her email to me, I mean Usman Bello said to Laughing Laughing] THE MONEY SHOULD BE CHANNELLED TO SINGAPORE WERE THE EXPATRIAT MR MATHEW YOUNG WHO WILL SPEAR HEAD THE DELIVERY OF
THE LUGGAGE WILL RECIEVE IT TO MAKE HIS TRAVELLING ARRANGEMENT FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE LUGGAGE TO YOU IN LONDON. I EVEN CALLED THE SOKOTO BRANCH MANAGER THE FIRST BANK TO FIND OUT THE FACT. HE MADE SOME CALLS TO HIS DOWNLINE AND TOLD ME THAT NO PAYMENT LIKE THAT WAS MADE TO THEIR BRANCH FROM LONDON.

PLEASE TRY AND SEE YOUR WORKERS AND TELL THEM THE RIGHT THING TO DO. [what is done is already done Twisted Evil] I AM SERVING YOU AND MRS TAYLOR. SO DON,T FORGET TO ALWAYS GET ACCROSS TO ME WHEN YOU FEEL YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT CERTAIN ISSUES.
I AM EXPECTING YOUR REPLY.
REGARDS
BARRISTER NKONO

My reply to him:

Dearest Mr Nkono,

Firstly, why are you calling yourself Barrister Nkono, yet you are writing from Lawyer Idris's email address, that is very strange, do you not have your own email account as a highly ranked Barrister? I am very suspicious of who you really are, you may be the same imposter who broke in to Elizabeth Taylor's email account and now pretending to be Lawyer Idris, who are you?

You said in your email below that "YOUR PEOPLE THAT SEND THE MONEY DID NOT SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO MY INBOX AS I DIRECTED", please explain how payment details could have been sent to you, you are Barrister Nkono and I have not corresponded with you before so we do not have your email address, are you claiming to be Lawyer Idris but using a different name because you say in BOLD witing to "send the payment information TO MY INBOX as directed", you are saying TO MY INBOX as if you are Lawyer Idris, but your not Lawyer Idris, your Barrister Nkono, so please explain that to me?

Let me tell you how our Church works, the Admin Department send the money by Western Union Transer, they then contact me after sending the money to confirm that it has been sent, they then sent the control number's and test question/answer to Elizabeth Taylor's account, "as was requested by Elizabeth" when she or by the person who accessed her account illegally asked me to change the payment detail's to Mr Usman Bello name!

As the Financial Development Manager of our Church, I do not personally send the money to individual's such as Elizabeth, that is the job of the Admin Department, but obviously, in my Managerial postiion, I have access to "all" Church fund records on my computer and, I can confirm to you that the sum of $22,340 was deducted from our Church funds and, it was sent to that Bank branch in Sokoto on Saturday, I can also confirm that it was made out to be payable to a Mr Usman Bello!

Mr Nkono, we are very much aware of Western Union payment restrictions with regard's to payment's made to people in Nigeria, we are also aware that there is "normally" a limit of $10,000 that a person can recieve on any given day, but "are you aware" that as a Church Charity regulated by the Charitie's Commission, we get special dispensation from both the Authoritie's and Western Union to send large amount's on money by Western Union without any restriction's. This is possible as we are a well know orginisation worldwide and, it is accepted that payments we make are not used to finance terrorism, drugs, money laundering etc etc, therefore we like many other Churches, Charitie's and Organisations like oxfam get special dispensation to send unrestricted funds overseas!

We send between $3,000,000 - $5,000,000 overseas to Charities and needy individual's every year. Just this last wednesday, we sent $80,000 to a Nigerian man who is helping to build an orphanage for our Church in Lagos, I know that he collected the full $80,000 with no problems at all, so please make sure of your facts before questioning me again you pathetic little excuse for a man!

I leave for India this evening to do missionary work, so if you are to contact me again, please do so as soon as possible!

Then I got this email from Elizabeth Taylor:

Quote:
Sister Mary,
Thanks for your reply. Lets hang everything on faith that the moneywill not be removed by the rogues. [think you'll find Usman Bello alreadty got it Twisted Evil] Although I have called my lawyer who promised to carry out a private investiagtion on the issue. I am waiting to hear from him then, I will let you the out come. meanwhjile try your best to get the transfer information from your worker tomorrow and send it to me as a proof.
The man I got for you is a shy feeling type. he told me that he cannot send a picture of his penis but he will send his ordinary picture if that will be okay for you. [certainly not acceptable, it's cock or nothing Laughing] Do I give him your email address to write you mail?
Will be expecting to hear from you my beloved sister.
Thanks and God Bless you and your people.
Mrs Taylor

My reply to her:

Dearest Elizabeth,

I have recieved an email form your Barrister Mr Nkono, he is trying to tell me that the money was not sent, I have replied to him telling him that the monet was sent as reguested by you in that imposter email!

I explained to him that, although I don not have access to the Admin Department workers until tomorrow, as the Financial Development Manager of our Church I do have computer access to all Church funds and, I can confirm that the sum of $22,340 was deducted from Church funds to be sent to a Mr Usman Bello, so it has definitly been sent to him at the Bank in Sokoto!

He was also saying why did we not send the payment details to him, but how could we do that, as we have not been contacted by him before, yet he is writing from lawyer Idris's email account claiming to be Mr Idris, yet he calls himself Barrister Nkono, which is he, he cant be both?!?

I leave for India this evening to do missionary work, so if you are to contact me again, please do so as soon as possible!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have not heard from Akin Williams for a couple of day's now Laughing, but I did send another email to Liz Taylor saying that I was not going to spend the whole 6 months in India doing missionary work, told her I was only going for a week now and that I decided to leave the church to move to Africa to be with my young stud, he wants to come to the UK though, we'll see about that Laughing

He now wants to send me a photo of his penis despite previously saying he was a shy feeling type, [better not be shy feeling me Twisted Evil ] and, they had better be full frontal holding a sign so I know it's really him Laughing

Quote:
Dear Sister Mary,
I believe you got my message of yesterday.Please were you ableto assign someone from the church to carry on the transaction or did you forget to do that. I believe that by now you are in India. Please I need to hear from you to know what is actually happening.
The new young man I got for you after the former told me that he will do anything to satisfy you sexually. [that's fantastic Twisted Evil]

He has agreed to take a picture of his penis and send to you. He even said that he can at least 6 rounds a night and that will be lovely. [I think I love him already, must make some strange sexual demands involving fruit, vegetables and the anus, his, not mine Twisted Evil] I know that you cannot wait to have him. Are you still going to make it to Africa after your one week in India like you said before?keep give your sex life a meanin

The man is willing and will be ever ready to go back with you anywhere you wish, just for him to keep give your sex life a meaning.
Expecting to hear from you
Yours Sister
Mrs Taylor

maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...your bait just took a turn for the wierd...Good job!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic