SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I never knew my ass had a code!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Code:
Subj: Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

- Attention: Honourable Beneficiary, Be informed that all the fees you are supposed to pay before receiving your contract /Inheritance fund have been waved off. You are to contact ASS.SECRETARY Dr.Johnson Smith With His Eamil ddress: ([email protected] ) (ZENITH BANK) only for your processing fee and he will transfer your contract fund to you immediately. No other charges except the processing fee.Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655 ( Fund Transfer of $900,000,00 confirmation same day).Listen you are free to make your inquiries regarding to this proposal with any licensed and reliable authorities but do not make your inquiries with any individual or unlicensed parastastals to avoid giving out the governors contacts informations to fraudsters.His contact telephone number will be given to you as you requested for it. You have no other payment to make except the processing fee. Your Payment will be through Electronic Telegraphic Transfer. No need of calling Any solicitor/Official Again of moving to federal ministry of finance or any other authority for your payment. This is newly introduced system of payment by the ZENITH BANK of Nigeria to avoid experiences of incessant Fraud,illegal extortion of money from Contractors and to enhance transparency.This will also help you not to be deceived by any person telling you that your funds will be delivered to you at your doorstep through a diplomatic courier company.This has been widely warned in the internet but people are still falling victim.WHEN YOUR FUND IS TRANSMITTED,Dr.Johnson Smith WILL INFORM YOU AND YOU APPLY THE PASSCODE AS DIRECTED AND INSTANTLY, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED AND YOU MOVE TO YOUR BANK. You will only apply the passcode when you have paid your processing fee because for now, it is still invalid until your fund is transmitted. If you pay your processing fee your passcode will be authenticated and gets valid thereby transmitting your funds to the newly introduced system of payment by the ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC and you can then make the transfer by yourself using the guideline. You can try the guideline as an instance,* With your digital telephone dial our bank access code: +442071320201 it will request your Bank Account number press #, at a voice prompt enter your passcode and press # and you will be credited. (This will automatically work if your passcode is valid) BUT TRY IT NOW AND NOTE THAT PASSCODE IS STILL INVALID.This is very simple just contact Dr.Johnson Smith and make sure you keep your passcode secret to avoid interception. Contact me if there is any delay from the so called gentleman incharge. Any other contact or payment you make apart from the processing fee is at your own risk. Be informed that so many unauthorized individuals do parade themselves as our officials and impose bogus bills on our contractors with their syndicates home and abroad. Take precautionary measure henceforth. You have been notified. Yours faithfully, Msr. Rose Mary ASST.ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION

She works for the federation! Wonder if she knows these guys?

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Unfortunate typo on his part.

That's a new format though, I've not seen that used. It's somewhat clever too. Notice no Western Union reference but worded this way?

Quote:
Your Payment will be through Electronic Telegraphic Transfer.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
mandymuffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Wingman - you stole my Ass code! LOL

I just looked in my Googlemail spam folder and I noticed I got the same as you.

Are you up for a bit of fun? We could write to her complaining that we are neighbours or workmates or whatever who both got the same 'opportunity' but we are extremely pissed off that the other guy has the same Ass code as me and could therefore steal my share of the $900,000. A delicious argument could then develop between me and you with said Spammer trying to keep us both happy in the knowledge 'she' has two potential hot victims. Finally, one of us could murder the other in a fit of jealous rage, the perp getting hauled in by the police just as he steps into the WU office to pay the 'security fee'.

Up for it?

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait a second... That's my ass code! There's something funny going on around here!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASSCODE. What a great custom tag! Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
mandymuffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fartina o'duriss wrote:
Wait a second... That's my ass code! There's something funny going on around here!

NO! ITS MINE! FIGHT YOU FOR IT, YOU GREEDY SO AND SO?!
LETS GET WRITING.....LOL

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about if we share the ass code? I will take 70%, your share will be 20% and the other 10% will be for expenses.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
mandymuffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fartina o'duriss wrote:
How about if we share the ass code? I will take 70%, your share will be 20% and the other 10% will be for expenses.

Are you a Nigeriadian in California? LOL

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid it's actually MINE x 3 in my catcher accounts.

Fight you for it!

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that if the lad knows that 2 or more of us know each other and know about this, it would twig them.

But the fun thing about mass baits is that it keeps them extremely busy and sets up a "hacker" omnipotent dolla choppa to cause maximum lad frustration and pain.

I'll send a response tomorrow.

By the way, this one came with that chinese looking stationery that we've been getting so much of lately.

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This message also arrived in my catcher. I'm going to send a message right now.

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine too. I've sent an email to Dr.Johnson Smith asking for my passcode.
Hope I'm first or there will be nothing left of the $900,000 Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, script #2 is even less understandable than the first one. Almost looks like a bad online translation.

Code:
Good Morning.

How are you today and your good family?

It  is our pressure to receive your mail which all the content of your mail was well understood.

i want to use this great opportunity to inform you that this transaction is real  because Federal Government of Nigeria has instructed us to make sure that all those beneficiary who have not receive they fund because the wrong people they meet after spending all they money yet they did not receive they fund. Please never you be deceives by anybody just because what is going on all over the world that is why when good transaction is coming people will not know due to what they see. PASS CODE MEAN YOUR SECRET CODE OF YOUR FUND.

Please this is not scam I swear to God that you will never regret knowing me.
But the Federal Government and the President said that since some criminals are using the name of some bank and other officers to collecting money from our beneficiary, that the best way for the  beneficiary to receive they fund is which the  Payment will be made through Electronic Telegraphic Transfer without calling any officers or lawyer or any director to avoid mistake.

Regards to your processing code which is the sum of $600 that is only fee you have to pay then your new code will be given to you as soon as you  receive your code all you needed to do is to move straight to your bank which you will only apply for the code then transfer your fund by yourself which your fund  will be  confirm the same day. remember  that as soon as we recieve the processing fee today which is the sum of $600  and also your bank account details the same today your account will be credited and also your  new code will be given to you  then by tomorrow your fund will be credited into your account then you start withdrawing.

Remember that as soon as your processing be receive the same day your new code will be given to you then we will instruct you on what to do if you did not know on how to apply it. if you have any question you can as well call me.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Johnson Smith
my direct telephone number +234-805-940-1869.

Pepe_Lepew
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats my code too!

On an semi-related side note, here amount is $900,000. I got a similar one that asked me to reply with the info, (so as to make my certificate"), and I changed the amount to $9,000,000. They didn't correct me! I feel so slimey.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you all are using his correct job title

ASS.SECRETARY

that's what she wrote, so it must be true.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
If it's that easy I think I'll ask the ASS. Secretary for 9 billion!

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trillion... Why not? Smile

"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this: "$600 is a lot of money but I can sell my Mother's jewellery if it will help look after her. My father was a jeweller and made these items for her. They are of great sentimentel valure. Are you sure that there is no risky in this transaction?"

Got this: "I promise you that you will never regret knowing me and you will confirm your fund, look if you try and send this $600 and you did not receive your fund let my son Anthony died. So I will advice you to go ahead and sell your Mother's jewellery immediately then as soon as you receive this fund you can replace it as you want."

Bastard! Twisted Evil

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^now tell him that the money is to pay for your father's medicine without which he will surely pass away. Now see what your reply is.
(I wish no ill towards your father, but the lad will, I suspect, tell you to send the money)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this sounds weird, but it might be a legit phrase there (not saying the e-mail scam is legit, mind you).

When I was in Gaborone, Botswana, there was a parking spot for, I kid you not, the Hon Ass Secy at the capital building. Needless to say, I nearly fell over laughing. Glad it was a Saturday and none of the government officials were at work.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic