SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

brgcardiff.org.uk

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from the fake sites forum -Ima

Scam letter:

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.210.77.4 with SMTP id z4cs184375eba;
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.26.2 with SMTP id d2mr6824574waj.14.1255971694939;
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from c11b9z10.securesites.net (c11b9z10.securesites.net [125.206.167.146])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 25si8801211pxi.3.2009.10.19.10.01.34;
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 125.206.167.146 as permitted sender) client-ip=125.206.167.146;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 125.206.167.146 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from c11b9z10.securesites.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by c11b9z10.securesites.net (8.13.6.20060614/8.13.6) with ESMTP id n9JH1W7x055702
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA bits=256 verify=NOT)
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 20 Oct 2009 02:01:33 +0900 (JST)
Received: (from www@localhost)
by c11b9z10.securesites.net (8.13.6.20060614/8.13.6/Submit) id n9JH1W8d055701;
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 02:01:32 +0900 (JST)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 02:01:32 +0900 (JST)
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: CareerBuilder Job Application
X-PHP-Script: c11b9z10.securesites.net/cache/sendme.php for 93.112.69.176
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-VSS-HEADER: SID:006; PID:19715; Tue, 20 Oct 2009 02:01:33 +0900 (JST)

Dear candidate,

My name is David Perryman and I am the Recruiting Officer for BRG Associates Limited.
Your job application has been received and after it's evaluation we have decided you are compatible with our Financial Manager vacancy.
Your duties as our employee will be to print the checks we will email you , deposit them out in your bank account and once the money are clear, forward them by MoneyGram / Western Union to our main office.Your 10% commission is to be deducted from the ammount sent in your account, and the Western Union fees must be deducted from the remaining 90%.

In order to become our employee , a contract must be signed between you and our company , the employment agreement.
After the contract will be signed, if you don't have the required equipment for the job you will need to order it.
Because the VersaCheck sends the packages only to the billing addresses we are not able to make the order for you , so you will have to use your own funds to purchase the equipment.
The package items are :

1) Versa jette M400 v7 special with 6ft usb cable and VersaInk Value Nano Combo ( http://www.g7ps.com/scripts/m400v7special.asp)
2) Check creation software Versa Check Gold 2010 ( http://www.g7ps.com/scripts/vc_gold10.asp ) ( it comes with 150 blank checks )

You can order it from the website using your credit card and start working as soon as the items are delivered.

***ALSO,YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE FIRST CHECK YOU WILL PROCESS FOR US.

The next step is signing the employment agreement.
Kindly let us know if you already have check-printing equipment or if you plan to purchase the required items

Thank you anticipated and looking forward to work with you,

David Perryman
Recruiting Officer

This is the same folks that were behind Tong Park Recuitment I believe. Whois says:

Quote:

Domain name:
brgcardiff.org.uk

Registrant:
safer wales

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
113-116 butestreet
cardiff
none
CF10 5EQ
United Kingdom

Registrar:
NetPivotal Ltd [Tag = NETPIVOTAL]
URL: http://www.netpivotal.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 01-Oct-2008
Renewal date: 01-Oct-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns1.netpivotal.com
ns2.netpivotal.com

WHOIS lookup made at 18:06:51 19-Oct-2009

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure that the site is fake, Scam.

The BBC ran a story on them here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/southeast/sites/cardiff/pages/brg.shtml

The official email is supposed to be to saferwales.com, though.

I'd like some others to look and opine.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I don't get is that they have a reply-to address which is the same as the sent email. I am pretty sure this is the same people behind "Tong Park Recruitment" but I can't figure out why they are using a legit site for piggybacking in the manner that they are.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Pisspot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has a considerable smell about it.

If you did not apply for a job with them why did you get sent the Email ?

Why should a company that is supposedly based in Wales want you to print out cheques (and on what account)? Then cash the cheques through your account and send them the major proportion of the money via WU or MG. Why cant they print out the cheques themselves and cash them themselves and thus get all the money - cut out the middleman and your percentage.

Possibilities -

1) There is some sort of tax avoidance scheme. When the Inland Rvenue get onto you , you will be liable for all of the tax (probably much more than your cut.

2)The company selling the cheque printer and consumables is somewhere behind this and once you have bought their equipment no cheque printing will be sent your way. Considering the use to which this equipment is supposed to be put I think it looks very cheap (but shipment from the States would not be).

3)The real site/organisation has been hijacked by a rather more sophisticated check mule scammer than usual. Let them know.

PP

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was sent to a baiting character who had only previously applied for a job with Tong Park Recruitment. There was another site that the scammer was using for email initially that was some type of men's sports club in the UK. Here is the email address: [email protected]

Tong Park, and quite likely this scam are the same group out of Romania.

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this innocent, unassuming letter to Saferwales this am. Lets see if they respond at all. Smile
Quote:
[email protected]

dateSun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:15 AM
subject Question about suspicious job opportunity?
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:15 AM (4 minutes ago)

Dear Saferwales,

Firstly, may I say that I think that the work your organization is doing is truly wonderful, and of benefit to many young people.

Secondly, a friend of mine received the below email from one of your affiliates brgcardiff.org.uk in response to a job he inquired about. I told him it looks quite suspicious. I didn't find what I thought would be the proper contact address for them, so am contacting you. I'm sure your company does not wish to employ individual (sp) to print checks. The person (David Perryman) who sent the email, however, claims to be from brgcardiff.org.uk

Would you be able to investigate this further? I'm afraid that there are many sincere job employment seekers that might believe that your affiliate organization is offering a legitimate job opportunity, by association of your good name.

Below is the email:

<Edit: didn't need to post the whole email again here.> Rolling Eyes

Thank you so much in advance, and I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Of course, if something comes of it he'll just use another email and possible legit company again, but at least innocent people won't be fooled by this particular script.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I found regarding G7 Productivity Systems. Methinks you'll find it informative.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/02/qchex.shtm

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, that's exactly what those scammers had in mind.

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Quote:
I am pretty sure this is the same people behind "Tong Park Recruitment"

Now what Kabuto found, ties it all up nicely doesn't it.

I had a fleeting thought, when seeing the saturation level of job listing sites by Tong Park that SSA originally pointed out......all with links to the same check printing company (the common denominator as it turns out), that there was something amiss. Thinking about it, I decided I was probably paranoid. As a matter of fact I started to post in the original thread that they should be warned....and was musing if their company were public, the stock would be splitting overnight.) Wink (The snakes!) Mad

On a side note, [email protected] has responded and is aware, as is
[email protected], (another legit job recruitment site) regarding a facet of the operation: BRG ASSOCIATES LIMITED.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another find...
http://www.creditgate.com/companysearch/BRG+ASSOCIATES+LIMITED.aspx
http://www.jordans.co.uk/CompanyIndex/b/br/brg/05667162/brg_associates_limited.html

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic