SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jennifer wants you.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Russian ones seem to have their boxes deleted before I get to post them.
this one is from a gmail account but the reply is to a hotmail one.

Received: from [email protected] by (64.135.83.120:25) via
mail-ew0-f205.google.com (209.85.219.205:59096) with [InBox.Com SMTP
Server] id 910220420097.WM20 for [email protected]; Thu, 22
Oct 2009 04:20:16 -0800
Received: by mail-ew0-f205.google.com with SMTP id 1so7541599ewy.3
for <[email protected]>; Thu, 22 Oct 2009 05:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:date:message-id
:subject:from:content-type;
bh=Djcv3I/6/7T7akadGHbS9cQUVGmuzwKiQRsseNZZj/8=;
b=vQqbojNtEws6qHRU1399aBegZ8euuy9YNV/g0GqjfnvRj2g7sYovzR3qCuIvy/BFlD
lQJSsNu42yfwEq2+eo8r7lLvU3gH2flOU1lPqd7+7Fv4Omk+lU7SdwHPvkJsmnsneV8F
NtjFoBwIfcdf2BS6WzEQn7djJkGxSsH+rup7k=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:content-type;
b=yBx8pMOrp2jBjW2fV5QWzNQnjOebIw5oxqrkYxKYyUP11mQo4QB30VnUkIjChS8HXF
mqf0YSvIn6HGNJClmef2YIlUIfyXGBmbLSdRZVJfSVX+i1wJW4MI/UpEQbbs2GTJriDD
DzYjE1eR/vEWDYxc/ORfYNMonOLJruudsl9l4=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.86.206 with SMTP id w56mt4702639wee.1.1256214061804; Thu,
22 Oct 2009 05:21:01 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:21:01 +0200
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Jenifer
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6d783fcd992700476852184
X-Spam-Ratio: 2.81

--0016e6d783fcd992700476852184
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Goodmorning!
Hope the sunrise gets you well and you are enjoying the weather,mine weather
is
cold and cloudy today.It was very
great when i saw your profile today,i felt a great spark in my heart though
love is not all about find the right relationship but how to
maintain it.
I believe all relationship should start from friendship cos good
friends a great lovers.I am a single,heart broken long long
time ago... but stil looking forward to getting to know someone along the
way.
I am very romantic, i love to stuck myself long time in bed
and make sure my partner sleeps with a big smile he will never
forget.Anyway i will like to get know you more better, you can
email me ) so that we keep close to each other
.Rememember distance does not matter thats why we invented aeroplane neither
coloure cos we have only one race and thats human race nevertheless love
matters a lot.

I wait impatiently for you reply at my email
Yours miss Jennifer with love and Hugssssss

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen a lot of "distance and color does not matter with love" but this is the first one that considers an aeroplane

and she talks about being with men in bed, like she does that a lot...
(funny sentence btw)

will read this one with interest - sounds like she's off the beaten script

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds wonderful, just the sort of thing the collective could corrupt even further.

It doesn't read like an opening set of lines from a Russian, and where did
it find a name like Jennifer.
I don't understand the two different e-mail replies,, still we can send the same reply to both and see what happens.. I'll tell it, that I've written to
both addresses, as I feel so happy it has replied to my non-existent profile
I just can't allow it to escape my clutches

Then when I work out the e-mail system, I'll send it a nice , came and screw me e-mail from the delectable bysexual Lynda Lush, Lets see if it will play.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a bite from the lovely Jennifer. can't say I'm thrilled, But a reply is a reply,,
It's stuck in a reff'o camp in Senegal

Quote:
Dearest
Firstly I thank you for your responses to my letter En-line with my message I sent, how is life over there in your country?, I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love. I am very happy to read your mail today, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp. Having searched through the Internet from where i get your email address i strongly believes in my heart that you must be honest and sincere person for me to disclose my life secrets for you to help me.

Let me first of all introduce my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you will be honest and trusted person and you will not betray me.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your mail today i whole-heatedly decided to let you know more and more about me, Who knows? maybe you will be my Savior, from this conditions i have found myself into. My name is Jennifer Jones, 19yrs old from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Chief Frederick jones. The managing director of Edo - Lake-mech industries Ltd in Monrovia the capital city of my country years past. My late father is one of the most richest business men in my country, in anything pertaining Gold and diamonds, but he was assassinated by the rebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war, on his way down to the village together with my two younger brothers.

Therefore I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hides away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Late father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run here in the refugees camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.
Life here in the refugees camp is very hard but i prays to move out from here as soon as you help me.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of 3.7m(three million seven hundred thousand US Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin but due to my refugees status here in Senegal where i am presently under asylum, i cannot get the funds to myself and i don't have right to any transactions in this country, as a refugees i am not permitted to anything until i have all the legal papers that will cover me up for it and secondly i don't want to stay here because i can`t understand their languages and its very difficult. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the total funds to your bank accounts, on my behalf. As you will help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies in your country like i said earlier, i was about to enter the university, when the crisis started. Please after the transfer you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face. I have made several efforts, trying to convince the bank, so that they will help me with little amounts of money to process my traveling papers and move out from here, but they keep telling me that my refugees status in Senegal does not allow me to do such transactions, unless i will look for someone to help me,(maybe my relatives, guardian or trusted friends).

Frankly speaking, i chose to disclose my secrets to a stranger because he/she will not have a mind to cheat or betray me, because if the people here get to know that i have such amounts of money and the documents covers them, i tell you my life will be in a total danger and risky here, that is why i am disclosing this to you with all my hearts and believes that you will keep this confidential for the safety of my life and this transactions, i sincerely want to let you know that We will invest the funds together me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my good pleasure to compensate you with 15 or even 20% of the total money for your services/efforts and the balance shall be my investment capital funds and some part will be donating to the motherless babies home, charity organisations and the needy because i cannot be able to control all the amounts coz its too large sum. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I received your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately. I will send the contacts of the bank so that you will contact them immediately for them to transfer the whole funds to your bank accounts or even bit by bit, please this is a legitimate money and the bank is also aware that i am the next of kin because i have forwarded to them all the documents that represents my name as the next of kin and they have also verified and confirmed it, and they told me that i should look for someone to help me facilitate the funds transfer, since i am in refugees camp. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this letter only to your self because i am afraid of losing the money to the people that will disappoint me, I am on my kneels in the name of God, do not disclose this secret to anybody until i came over to your country, once the funds has been transferred.
With much love ,trust and kisses
Jennifer Jones

headers,,
Quote:

Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from smtp9.hushmail.com (smtp9.hushmail.com [65.39.178.164])
By imap11.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.3.7-Invoca-RPM-2.3.7-2.el5) with LMTPA;
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:15:10 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from smtp9.hushmail.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
By smtp9.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 0E2A9120158
For <[email protected]>; Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:15:10 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from snt0-omc4-s26.snt0.Hotmail.com (snt0-omc4-s26.snt0.Hotmail.com [65.55.90.229])
By smtp9.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:15:09 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from SNT101-W13 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s26.snt0.Hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:15:08 -0700
Message-ID: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
Boundary="_41816a3b-0823-4896-ab0f-b41375831f44_
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.161.38]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Suspected Junk Mail] Dearest
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:15:07 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: [email protected]
References: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Oct 2009 12:15:08.0313 (UTC) FILETIME=[761DF090:01CA53DA]

Sent from Senegal 41.208.161.38
Scammer Net Range! (ID: 463)IP Block41.208.128.0 - 1.208.191.255
CountryDiouf, Dakar, Senegal
CommentsSociete Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Abuse [email protected], [email protected]

it's not my thing, So if anyone wants it,, help yourself..

here's it's little picture

ImageImage

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't normally do these Reff'o type baits,, but it's Sunday, I can't find a bloody virgin anywhere to sacrifice to the rain gods in the hope it will rain,
So I thought why not inflict a bit more misery on dear sweet Jennifer.

So my evil side shows it'self, and I pile a load of good wishes, helpful thoughts and prayers on dear BITCH FACE little lost jenny..

Quote:
Hallo Jennifer,
Why you poor poor girl, you must tell me how I can help you, I'm not bothered with your money, please feel very sure and safe that your
family fortune will be safe in my care, Until you can escape the horrors your now faced with. I really hope for your sake that together we can
over come all your problems and allow you to enjoy your new life, in a new country with new friends and people who will look after you.
I'm sure I speak for all my friends when I tell you, we will all pray for
you in your hours of need in the hope it will aid you in a safe arrival.

Please allow me the privilege of helping you, You must give me all the relevant details pertaining to your dilemma.

I remain your good friend and confidant
Roger T Lodger,esquire RSVP, NRMA, RAC retired..

Come my child,,, Let me show you something,, This is just too easy..
Drag's leg and reaches for the Axe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
I can't find a bloody virgin anywhere
no their mothers warned them about the Borg threat!

Now be a nice to poor lttle sl@g and bait her in the time honoured fashion!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if she doesn't pan out, there is always this one :
Quote:
Received: from [email protected] by (64.135.83.94:25) via
mail2.ecunet.org (72.250.175.188:36604) with [InBox.Com SMTP Server] id
910240791386.WH94 for [email protected]; Sat, 24 Oct 2009
15:45:15 -0800
Received: from ecunet.org (ecunet-mail-1 [192.168.0.90])
by mail2.ecunet.org (8.13.8/8.13.Cool with ESMTP id n9ONPasg000935;
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:25:36 -0400
Received-SPF: pass (ecunet.org: 192.168.0.92 is whitelisted) receiver=ecunet.org; client-ip=192.168.0.92; helo=ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org; [email protected]; x-software=spfmilter 0.97 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.0.0;
Received: from ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org (ecunet-web-1 [192.168.0.92])
by ecunet.org (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id n9ONi49t012257;
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:44:04 -0400
Received: from ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org (8.13.8/8.13.Cool with ESMTP id n9ONi8Ht011659;
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:44:08 -0400
Received: (from httpd@localhost)
by ecunet-web-1.ecunet.org (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id n9ONeZZ6011142;
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:40:35 -0400
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:40:35 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Bcc:
Subject: Hi,Good Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
X-Greylist: Sender IP whitelisted, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.0 (ecunet.org [192.168.0.90]); Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:44:04 -0400 (EDT)
X-Spam-Status: No, score=6.9 required=10.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED,BAYES_00,
MISSING_HEADERS autolearn=no version=3.2.4
X-Spam-Level: ******
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.4 (2008-01-01) on ecunet-mail-1
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV version 0.92, clamav-milter version 0.92 on ecunet-mail-1
X-Virus-Status: Clean
X-Spam-Ratio: 3.11

Hi,Good Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Miss.,Babette, I become interested in you and i will like to be your friend, I will like you to send me an email to my address so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.
I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address hope to hear from you soon
yours Miss,Babett

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting Jennifer, as a man. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that this lad is Ariana, who gave me the '6 eggs' siggy line. I baited her from sept. 11 till oct. 20 though I've always suspected her of knowing what I am. After [s]he abused me and called me a fool, I introduced her to Randa|| 0ldman last weekend. See if at some point you get mails from 69.39.237.10 Illinois.

She's quite the whiner about how bad life in the camp is, and how she needs your money to get senegalese citizenship and passport.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic