SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Safety

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
iamlovinit05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets say, if we are baiting a lad and get the to travel someplace or do some stuff they meet with some mishap and they trace it to a scambait, would we get traced?
And how are we susposed to feel for them?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don´t really think they would trace it to a bait, and even if they did, well.. it´s hardly your fault that something bad happened to him, right? If he falls of the stairs in the hotel that you sent him too and breaks his neck, couldn't he have done that just as well when being at home?

Considering the fact that they'd gladly take away the money you needed for your kids cancer treatment, I wouldn't feel too sorry for them.

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this an ethical issue or a legal issue for you?

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Were they hurt during the commission of a crime? Were they attempting to rob or scam someone? Were they really, really hurt? I would want photographic evidence, hospital receipts and a coroner's autopsy report before I sent a Western Union Money Transfer. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good information on the subjects mentioned are available here.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890&highlight=wicked

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading the one on the guy running around on Chad. That's definitely overboard in my opinion.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^In what aspect?

iamlovinit05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just find it overwhelmingly "sadistic" or whatsoever in the intent it has on physical danger to the lad.
Sure the argument is that they are willing to do anything to get their money but i dont see the need to bring ourselves down to their level.

Thats just my 2 cents. Might be wrong so don't quote me on that.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iamlovinit05 wrote:
but i dont see the need to bring ourselves down to their level.

Firstly, "bringing ourselves down to their level" would mean we're stealing their money for our own benefit.

Secondly, if you believe that it's too sadistic, what more efficient but less "sadistic" alternative do you propose?

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

******ETHICS THREAD********

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thats just my 2 cents. Might be wrong so don't quote me on that.

Well, to quote the wise sage, Mr. Miyagi:

"Right side of road, ok. Left side of road, ok. Middle of road? Squish! Just like grape."

Choose a position and stick with it - it won't change anything and this thread will wind up being locked about page three, but at least you will feel better for taking a stand. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we should poke the lads with soft cushions and torture them with comfy chairs!!!!!!!!

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Better still - don't bait.

Just sit back and do nothing. After all, isn't just replying to a lad and getting his hopes up sadistic?
Screw the victims of his crimes - who needs food and electricity?

When will these evil scambaiters ever stop?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iamlovinit05 wrote:
Reading the one on the guy running around on Chad. That's definitely overboard in my opinion.

Are we doing this again?!?!

If you don't feel comfortable doing what we did, then don't do it.

Frankly, I hope that the lads figure out what we did in that bait and start to wonder if their life of crime could lead to something really bad. Maybe then, they think twice before trying to ruin the lives of people for their own gain.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iamlovinit05 wrote:
[...] would we get traced?

Assuming you practice safe baiting, a lad can not trace you, but the CIA can.

iamlovinit05 wrote:
And how are we susposed to feel for them?

We are not required or even expected to all feel the same. Everybody is entitled to their own feelings.

Personally, I would not do stuff that I would have trouble to admit or explain or that would make me sleep bad. But that's just me.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I recall, Miracle and Andrew went to Chad specifically to rob someone. If this was real-life rather than a scam-bait the victim would likely be lying dead in a ditch by now.

Sorry, but I don't have any sympathy for them at all.

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm all for sending lads around the world and personally find it hilarious, but I don't see any reason to be rude to the guy. Moral concerns are perfectly understandable. No need to get defensive.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Moral concerns are perfectly understandable.

We don't bait innocents, everyone baited here tried to steal from us first.

If you try to wreck some gullible stranger's life by tricking them out of every last penny of their savings (and then some) anything you get back short of death is fair play in my book. No-one makes these criminals (and that's what they are, despite the cozy 'lad' convention) get tattoos or travel to a war zone, they do it out of their own greed and disrespect for the law.

I blame this whole 'moral issue' on the Thatcher years which made the 'Del Boy', 'Arthur Daley' petty criminal mentality respectable. 'Del Boy' was a lowlife scammer held up as a working class entrepreneur, Arthur Daley a violent thug by proxy.
And then there's 'Porridge' and 'Going Straight'...I still meet people (mostly Daily Heil readers) who think prison is a sort of soft country club run by the likes of Mr Barrowclough.

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad on my only safari was killed in a car accident. It was verified. Do I or did I feel guilty? Yep for a nanosecond. He was voluntarily committing fraud and would he have felt any remorse for a victim who was left with nothing?
No, not for a nanosecond. No prisoners! As has been said, if it offends your morals or goes against your scruples then avoid baits that would cause this.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In reference to the Chad bait, as hilarious as it was, sending the lad into a zone where there was a higher than usual chance that he would have gotten killed did seem a little off. The man is a thief, not a murderer, and I am not a believer in capital punishment, which is what felt a bit off to me. Although that being said, I felt worse for the innocent man who got sucked into it by being promised $500 in exchange to drive all the way across the country into dangerous territories. I wouldn't want the lad to die but I don't really care if his plans to steal from a church land him in a foreign country with no money, I feel worse for the innocent who got tricked and had his life put it danger.

That being said, sending lads hundreds or thousands of KM from their homes is hilarious, and there's nothing funnier than reading stranded emails from a Nigerian lad trapped in Cote d'Ivoire Laughing

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meh.

I've never baited anyone who didn't want to steal my life savings or my pension fund or otherwise ruin my life.

I have no qualms about my baiting. If I could send any of these low-lifes into a war-zone I would do so tomorrow and I wouldn't have the least moral issue about it. You try to scam me, you get what's coming.

Internet hard-man act finished Wink

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello iamlovinit05. I am thinking you knew the type of answers you would get from this "question". It was a baite to try to get responses that you knew you would get.

Why waste our time and not the time of a criminal/scammer?

If you really want to bait, there are many ways to deal with these criminals/scammers. If you want to know more, read around the forum or ask a member who has been here longer than a month and a half.

I hope you will stick around and learn that we call these criminals/scammers "lads" because it takes way to long to type in all of the things that we could call them... Rolling Eyes

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think nobody here wana have the dead of a lad on his palmares on the other side if you see how far lads go the get our money ya they even kill for it iff needed i dont think any of us have to feel bad to send them to a war zone or other dangeous place...he smart enough to know its a risk to goin there but his greed wins from his fear...and ya if you cant handle this maybe just str8 baiting could be something for you.I hope he not walk under a car when you send him to western onion with a fake #.Those guys are scums never feel bad for scums and believe me i have a damn good heart and i am somebody who give people alot of chances even if they fuck up bad....but those guys just dont deserve any sympathy.If you could only see 1% of the harm they do you would maybe think different.(people commit suicide because of those scams,others lose entire livesavings others get murderd...you still have any doubt about sending them to a war zone is so bad?Those lads even are capable to visit hell if they thought they could be able to scam the devil.NO mercy for them.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ThankingArthur wrote:
sending the lad into a zone where there was a higher than usual chance that he would have gotten killed did seem a little off. The man is a thief, not a murderer.....

No?

As I've written elsewhere, the lads were also baited seperately to make 100% sure that they were scammers and not just internet beggars.

In that bait, the baiter pretended to be the father of a dying child who needed medical treatment. He told the scammer that if he sent the fee they were asking for and if they didn't send the money they were promising in return, his child would die.

The lads didn't bat any eyelid. They asked for the fees to be sent, knowing full well that they would be resposible for a child's death.

Now, the fact that this was a bait and not real life really makes no difference as to the intention of the scammers. They knew that by stealing someone's money, they would cause the death of a child. So when you refer to them as merely thieves, I think you should take a long hard look at what they were really like.
Seriously: sending them to Chad was a vacation in Disneyland compared to what they really deserved.

Anyway Arthur. The sick child story isn't unique. Go try it on any lad. 99.9% of them will steal your money and let your child die.
Still think it's a little off?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Hello iamlovinit05. I am thinking you knew the type of answers you would get from this "question". It was a baite to try to get responses that you knew you would get.

Why waste our time and not the time of a criminal/scammer?

geez... i was just gonna post exactly that

if you don't like baiting then don't do it.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic