SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait Material?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, somebody is anxious for some dough.

Anna sent this:

Quote:
Hi General,

OK, I will send the money in a few hours, as soon as I can get out of work. I'll send you the payment information as soon as I can.

and Anna received this (and these are just the subject lines):

Re: General mohamed 0d0w good new, send it with this informtion and give the MCTN ON MY EMAIL 4:21 PM
Re: General mohamed 0d0w good new AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT GIVE THE MTCN NUMBER ON MY EMAIL 4:22 PM
Re: General mohamed 0d0w good new SEND BYE S,M,S TO MY PHONER +233246625168 4:25 PM
Re: General mohamed 0d0w PAYMENT INFORMATIONS , I WAITTING TO RECEIVE IT 5:24 PM
Mohamed 0d0w invites you to connect 5:25 PM (YIM Invite)

The Yahoo invite makes no sense, since we're already "friends" on YIM.

Since he isn't online right now, I sent him, via YIM:

Quote:
mohamed I called your number but noone answered. i couldn't send it western union so i went to moneygram. the number the moneygram man said I had to give you is 914040109

Edit to add:

Gen 0dd couldn't be bothered to sign in to YIM and see the MTCN, so he asked Anna to send it by e-mail, but Anna had some doubts about who exactly she was sending the money to, so she asked. The bambling reply:

Quote:
dear Anna,
how are you today?
i receiverd your email you sent to me, ok. yes the person you are asking me , .Mrs Rebecca Asomaning is my personal sercertary working under my office here in kotoka airport ok, yes you are sending the money to me ok to register your name and to get the power of attorney ceritificate document to be done to your name ok, mrs rebecca Asomaning is my personal secertary who will go toi the money gram office here in Accra ghana to pick up the money to me ok, that is why i want you to send the money to me with all the informations i have gave to you before ok, to enable me proceed immediately ok,
send me the correct money gram 8 number and sender name, test queistion and answer to pick up the money ok,
Send the money to me with the information I gave to you ok,
Country city Accra Ghana

send the money with this information below. i give to you ?

ok?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that my character has been dropped. 3 days since his last mail from Gen. Stanl3y, and 4 days since his last mail from his other characters.

My last attempt will be a mail to him from the "FBI", (I.E. my dollar chopping character).. if that doesn't work, I'll just use a new character. Sad

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Final frothing insanity has infected our Lad, and here's the proof.

Quote:
Yes I have here for you son B3njamin ka1u you son now and he have told me about this matte now in my offices I am wait to here for of the $ 50 them Mohamed 0d0w can assister to open today, is only Gen M0hamed 0d0w want to here for if he can open now, ok general Rich4rd 4nne, also come to my offices and told me about this, to open you son boxes Benjamin so you go and send the money $ 50 today so both of us will work on that today and open one boxes so we can send money to you in you country over there ?ok so try you best to see want you can do today and come back to me with the information today to my email
ok that is why I want to also help and help the boy today to open one now here in my offices today as soon as you try to get this baled money $ 50 I am going to assister ok , you look for the only $ 50 ok I will help you out today to see want I can do to open the boxes as soon as you work with to send the $ 150 needed now to bye a cutter now that is only I am look for to enable me open one boxes now ok .
Send the money with this name,
( Nz3 Fr1day ) to receiver in African now them you call me as soon as you send $ 50 now ok them I will open as you said and send all the money back to in you country
Or Togo wrest union,
If you work with the Benjamin kalu said if you can be enable to assister use today and the barrister and Gen M0hamed 0d0w to open now today I will be happing today ok you are going give 100% to open ok and send to you in you country today ,
Try and contact Gen M0hamed 0d0w and send the money with this name I give to you now on email so we can open today and send you the money that you going to assister today to send the money back to you in you country,
Thank you best regard

So the Funds-in-Iraq scam script has somehow mutated into the Ghanaian staple Buy-a-Box-Cutter-for-the-Orphan scam script. And along the way another general pops up for no reason!

Cammy replied:

Quote:
I don't have a son named B3njamin Ka1u and I don't have a fucking clue about any boxes that need to be opened or cutters that need to be bought or anything! And since the money's on the way to Australia I don't know what fucking boxes you've got. Have you got that, bonehead?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After receiving his answer about Rebecca the Secretary, I sent him the MG MTCN....except it was really something I found after googling "gibberish":

Anna wrote:
osteoporosis helpful paprika diem brandon alert inveigh martyr superfluity couple amphibious dutchman sienna
careworn gladiator primacy tournament productivity cohesion infusible cheery wicket utopia nasa suckling annum juju baden pusey besotted harvard tractor formal gracious chevalier bedrock
kindred sacred vagrant doria timid bonnet haag beet cutout......

All I got was a blank reply with a change in the subject heading asking if I sent the money with the information I sent him. I think Anna is going to call him today to give him the MG MTCN...of course verbal communication can be so erroneous

ETA:

Anna gave the General a call. The planned call went awry when Anna couldn't hear him. In the end, I used it (trying to fix the settings between each call, with no luck). Nothing much, but here are the calls:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/80784194
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/80784195
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/80784197

In the end, he got this upset e-mail:

Quote:
General,

You think this is some sort of game. I send you e-mails and you just send back the same thing every time.I call you and you pick up the phone but you don't talk to me? I called you three times and that is how you treat me. Does General Stanley know you play these kinds of games with people that are trying to help him. Well if you want the control number, then you can call me when you decide to stop playing games. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX

Of course the lazy fark sends Anna the same e-mail that he always sends, just changing the subject line (an annoying habit that needs to be broken):

Quote:
General mohamed odow i receiver you call now but idid not here you send the MTCN number to me email now

dear Anna,
how are you today?
i receiverd your email you sent to me, ok. yes the person you are asking me , .Mrs Rebecca Asomaning is my personal sercertary working under my office here in kotoka airport ok, yes you are sending the money to me ok to register your name and to get the power of attorney ceritificate document to be done to your name ok, mrs rebecca Asomaning is my personal secertary who will go toi the money gram office here in Accra ghana to pick up the money to me ok, that is why i want you to send the money to me with all the informations i have gave to you before ok, to enable me proceed immediately ok,
send me the correct money gram 8 number and sender name, test queistion and answer to pick up the money ok,
Send the money to me with the information I gave to you ok,
Country city Accra Ghana

send the money with this information below. i give to you ?
Receiver name REBECCA, ASOMANING
Test question,
Answer
Amount, $500 USD,
Mtcn
Sender name

THANK YOU
BEST REGARD
GEN MOHAMED ODOW
+233246625168

If he can't be bothered to reply to an e-mail, why should Anna?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Cammy's last slap 0d0w sent another message... same as before except that the first paragraph began at "general Richard Anne, also come to my offices..."

What that was supposed to achieve I don't know.

Cammy replied by removing the first sentence from her last reply, so it began at "I don't have a fucking clue..."

What that's going to achieve... well, we'll see.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice that 0d0w has given me three different spellings of Rebecca the Secretary's last name: Asamoning, Asamaning, and Asomaning.

Know that I am thinking of a way to use it against him.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna's phone calls have induce some panic in the lad:

Quote:

Re: General mohamed odow if you serious to work with both of us General Stanley.the inf...‎ 2:50 pm

Re: General mohamed odow met with on onlie now add me now on onlie now i can on chat now‎ 2:42 pm

General mohamed odow i call you but you did not Hear me ?call General Stanley.the number‎ - 2:36 pm

General mohamed odow if you can call me back then give to General Stanley.the number‎ - 2:16 pm

General mohamed odow i receiver you call now but idid not here you send the MTCN number...‎ 2:01 pm

Anna had to slap him a couple of times for communicating via the subject line and just sending the Rebecca stuff in the body of the email. I finally got him to start writing some text in the emails. Anna basically fired him, told General Stanley that she refuses to work anymore with General Oddball, and that she was on her way to MG to get the money back until Stanly sends new money transfer instructions. He still tried though, this is actual text in an e-mail.

Quote:
General Stanley.the information to me email now and [email protected] Stanley McChrystal and inform them now and send then all the inform you want to sent to me now ok as soon as you sent it to then you have back there information to me also ok i am with General Stanley.now in him offices so we are wiat to receiver the informtaion for you back to my email now again ok so i wait to receiver it back if you are if you serious to work with both of us General Stanley.the information to me email now now ok send all the informatoin back to both of use ok

thank you
best regard
gen mohamed odow

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0d0w's still at it, and still confused:

Quote:
how are doing today i hope you will today?
yes i just receiver you email now in my offices ok i wa nt to lest you know now that if you are you mrs anna is not capable and serious in this deilever ok becuase i have truist you as one to see the information for you but up to this time i have not here you call again and also i did not receiver any information again for you why i hope as i see you that you are going to send the money the money but to this time i have not receiver any information form ,?
will anyway if you full to go back to send the $ 500 to me back ok bye moneygram back to me here with this send name one thing you have to do to show that you sent money to me ok undrestood me ok and al;so you have to know
i needed the information of the mtcn number before we can preeced bye deliver those boxes to in you country ok
so i can wiat to receiver the information in anytime you have the money in you hand you mover to send the money back to me ok
thank you

Cammy was even nastier:

Quote:
Listen you stupid dipshit - I am not Mrs Anna whoever the fuck she is. I'm Camille White and I don't know what the fuck you're jabbering on about.
The money is on the way and you're not part of this, so stop begging for handouts! In fact, do me a favour and shoot yourself and I might send $500 to your boyfriend General Anna. I suppose Mrs Anna is what you call him when you fuck him.

Sand Timer x 7
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got tired of hammering Odow to fill out the Anti-terrorists forms, so since he told me he will send refugee children over I requested the names so I can send them to school. He said 6 children would be coming, but first he sent me the names of 5. I asked for the name of the sixth and almost fell out of my chair when I got his response:

Quote:

How are you doing today I hope you fine today with you family, if so thank be to good

Yes I just receiver you email ok I understood want you said now I, all the children, name is with me as soon as you send the money I will forward those children name will be forward to you ,I have then name here with me ok, , as soon as you send the money send the information to me on my email back as you said tomorrow ok so I wait to here for you immediately ok good lock today , if you have the MTCN number today as you said sent it to me bye my email ,

(1 )name of children, (Fr1day nze )<--Name sound familiar?

( 2) name , is (Beckl3y 0upk)

( 3)name, is ( g1lt k0bo

( 4)name is ( D0do Staff0rd)

(5)name is ( 3dward 3ver)

( name is ( bat man )

Out of all the names to come up with this fool comes up with "Bat Man" WTF?

His brain is getting more and more scrambled as time goes by Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to sign up Gen. 0d0w for S3cur1ty Sh31ld, but he seems to be too stupid to follow the simple instructions. (Still working on it though)

Quote:
you send me the MTCN 10 degiti numbers ok, and you also give me the test question and answer, ok, i did not get these number correct ok,

Subject: General mohamed odow send me the correct,MTCN unmber and the answer and question back to me

Quote:
How are you doing today I hope you will?

I just receiver you email in my offices now ok I will like you to us the information below , I am give

to now to send the information back to me correct, ?

THEN YOU SEND NAME

RECEIVER NAME,

Answer

Question

MTCN number

Then give me the information like this way I send it to you now ok to enable me mover to western union to pick up the money now and precede immediately as I told you lest time ok no time to way now again so I am wait to here for you back with this information you call me as soon as you send the good information to me with my telephone number

Thank you

Best regard

General M0h@m3d 0d0w

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb....funnily enough I got the same e-mail...but I was supposed to get it. Laughing

He's still too stupid to revert to Gen Stanley mode. I told General Oddball that I was only going to deal with Stanley, but he can't get out of Oddball mode. Rolling Eyes

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got this lad to S3cur1ty Sh31ld. He spent just under half an hour on the site before giving up. Here are some of the answers. (I particularly like the first one.)

Quote:
Q: Is prison an effective punishment? (Why? or Why not?)
A: why not

Q: What is your biggest fear in life? Are you afraid that it might come true?
A: yes it mint come through

Q: What was your greatest musical discovery?
A: hip life

Q: What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A: death i think

Unfortunately, I should have expected that given this particularly lazy lad, he gave up after only 34 questions, but, he did "Answer" 19 more:

Quote:
Q: Have you ever been promoted?
A: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Q: What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
A: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Q: What are some other things which are considered lucky?
A: ggggggggggggggggggg
Q: Gone out with more than one person at a time?
A: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Q: Who won the 1987 British Formula One Grand Prix?
A: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Q: Are you afraid of getting old? Why?
A: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Q: Did anyone close to you die?
A: fffffffffff
Q: Have you ever called someone Boo?
A: fffffffffff
Q: Can you describe the moment when you saw your child for the first time?
A: ffffffffff
Q: What should be done with obese people who practically take up two seats?
A: ffffffffffff
Q: If you could ask an All-Knowing Being one question about life, what would it be?
A: fffffffffffff
Q: During your service, can you recall times when you were afraid?
A: ffffffffffffffff
Q: What will you do about it? Did you kill them?
A: fffffffffffffffffffffff
Q: Is beauty related to power?
A: ffffffffffffffffffffff
Q: What would be your dream job?
A: ffffffffffffff
Q: What kind of ghost?
A: ffffffffffffffffffff
Q: Do you know someone who has been bribed?
A: ffffffffffffffff
Q: During the past 30 days, did you eat less food, fewer calories, or foods low in fat to lose weight or to keep from gaining weight?
A: ccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Q: Do you dye your hair?
A: ccccccccccccccccccccc

Mad

EDIT: Is anyone here baiting as a Mr. Dav1d? He's mentioned him multiple times.

"am crasy at the moment"

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I particularly liked:

Quote:
Q: What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A: death i think

But yes, your effort and his lack thereof, only confirms how lazy this lad is. I imagine a safari with this guy is out of the question.

This lad is too stupid/lazy to write to Anna as Gen Stanley (cc'd to 0ddball):

Anna wrote:
General Stanley,

Please tell Odow to stop contacting me. I am waiting for you to contact me personally since he is an abusive, game playing man. Please give me your phone number so I can call

his reply:

Quote:
CALLME WITH THIS POHNER NUMBER +233246434374
OR CALL ALSO WITH THIS NUMBER +233246625168
THANK YOU
REGARD
GEN MOHAMED ODOW

At least he's stopped using the subject line, even if he can't read. Of course I can't call General Stanley because then I would recognize his voice as being the same. I have to figure out a way forgive him and send him the money again.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ronald asked general 0dd once again for proof that he actually had something worth paying for. Well it seems that the general wants Ronald to buy a pig in a poke.

Quote:
Re: GENERAL MOHAMED ODOW +233246625168,as soon as ur Revetr i will show my proof that you actually
Send the money to me with the information I gave to you ok, as soon as ur Revetr i will show my proof that you actually that i am work with ok so you go and send the money to me and you are keep long wiat for who go now send that money as i said if you did not send the money to me plz dont contact me again ?

Followed five minutes later with a different subject line
Quote:
GENERAL MOHAMED ODOW +233246625168, REVERT IF YOU DID NOT SEND THE MTCN FORABOUT ME OK

As long as he replies he will hear from me and then some more after the last reply. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General Odow is not going to move unless he gets hit with something big.

Quote:
Dear General,
Let me explain this way. If I brought you a sack that weighed 40 kg and told you there was gold inside would you take it as payment without looking inside of the bag? Of course not you would want to verify the contents first. That is the common way business is conducted. Do you understand what I am saying?

Ronald

This lad has a single track mind and the train has jumped the track Laughing

Odow replies

Quote:
GENERAL MOHAMED ODOW +233246625168, REVERT IF YOU DID NOT SEND THE MTCN FORABOUT ME OK

How are you doing today I hope you fine thank you
Yes I receiver you email and I have understood you now , and also want I know about now is how you can give me the MTCN number now so I can mover to the offices now and register you name so that can in power me to mover tomorrow to coming down to believer those boxes to you in you country , now if you did not understood me before now you have to understood me now in good way

I have understood you before and now I am hope for you to understood me now and work with me immediately so you can receiver this boxes in you country but up to this time look want you are doing I hope if you know want you are doing with me and have a trust in me I hope with my 100% I have give to you before I know that bye now you have to receivers this funds but I know now want you wait for I have told you before that I have verify all this contact and see want is insider the boxes all the contact is good to deliverer to you in you country ok is only you are the one that is holding me here ok if not I sun to live and deliverer to you as I said

\
So I have told you before any thing again go and send back that % 100 00 you send lest I did not receiver any of you money so you go and send that money back to me before I will deliverer you boxes to me ok I hope now you understood me ok

Anyone have any ideas for this dense object?

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Gen. 0d0w this:

Quote:
Dear Gen. 0d0w,

I called W3stern Un1on S3cur1ty Sh13ld and they said while they cannot remove the money from the Sh13ld, they can transfer it to M7CN S3cure website. I will forward their email to me.

I'm hoping to see some good results from him and M7CN S3cure.

I don't expect any.

"am crasy at the moment"

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aristocrat wrote:
EDIT: Is anyone here baiting as a Mr. Dav1d? He's mentioned him multiple times.

MR DAVID CHOP UR DOLLA OOOOOO

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent Stanley this (cc'd to 0dd):

Quote:
Dear General Stanley,

Since you appear to have been too busy to e-mail me with instructions to send the money, I had the $500 sent directly to you by Western Union. The control number is XXXXXXXX and my friend John Williams is the one who sent it for me.

Let me know when you have the money so we can work on getting your stuff back to the US and out of that African hell hole.

Anna

I have a feeling I may need Mr. David to chop something Very Happy :

ETA:

Well, I think I got a trip to the ol' WU office which resulted in two identical e-mails within 2 minutes of each other Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Anna ,

How are you doing today? Hope all is well?

I received you western union information’s you sent to me ok, thank you very much for your assistance ok,

I went to western union office today to pick up the money but the western union requested for the test question and answer ok,

Please send me the test question and answer ok, that is the only thing remaining to pick up the money , please send me the informatics below , of the test question and answer now so I an pick up the money first thing tomorrow morning and move immediately to USA and delivery the boxes to you ok,

Please forward me your full home address information as soon as I pick u the money first thing in the morning I will be arrive ring in the nest 24 hours to your country ok

I wait to receiver your complete information’s, of the test question and aswer of the money you sent to me by western union ok,

Thank you and God bless you

General Mohamed 0d0w

Of course the money was sent to Stanley, not 0dd, so he'll get a slap for that:

Quote:
This is what I mean. I sent the money to General McChrystal, not to you. How is it that you would go and try and pick up the money I sent to Stanley? Were you trying to steal the money? Surely you can't be stupid enough to think that the Western Union people would give you the money when your name isn't Stanley McChrystal.

When Stanley calls me, I will give him any other information that he needs. I was told he doesn't need the test answer and question if he presents his passport as proof of identity.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gen. 0d0w isn't up for M7CN S3cur3.

Quote:
what dose that suspose to mean?
i said you should send me the mean mtcn with all the informations below
these is not the real information you gave to me ok

Quote:
go and send the money back ok, because you dont know what you are talking about ok, no western union use security ok, stop the bullshit

"am crasy at the moment"

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to tell Gen M0hamed about a problem I ran into when I went to the Moneygram agent:

Quote:
I am very upset. I borrowed the money from my nephew this morning, exactly $500 as you said. I then drove 26 miles to Wilmington and the nearest Moneygram outlet. When I got there they wanted $14.95 for a transfer fee. I did not have the $14.95 transfer fee. You never said anything about a transfer fee. You only mentioned the $500. Why did you not tell me about the transfer fee? I think it is irresponsible and inconsiderate on your part to not mention the transfer fee.
Mad

I also made this demand:

Quote:
I want you to tell me NOW of any other fees, costs, charges, taxes, payoffs, etc. that may be involved with this transaction. I don't want any more surprises.

And Moh@maed dutifully replied:

Quote:
I received your email you sent me, yes as I told you before that these is no any other charges cost will be involved on these transactions again to be paid ok, because I have assisted d help you to take care of the remaining expense that will be involved and cover up ok, you go and send the money $485 USD to me and I we cover the transfer fees $14,95 ok, no any other charges cost again ok, 100% guarantee ok, I give you my word

How generous. But my problems aren't over:

Quote:
I had some problem getting to the Moneygram agent in Wilmington because I could not drive over there. The Johnson rod in my car broke and it took me all day yesterday to get it replaced. Do you know how much a new Johnson rod costs these days? I had to spend $175 for a new one, so I only have $325 left. I will have to go out and run a pigeon drop on somebody over by the Senior Center unless you are willing to take just $325 for now. Would you be willing to take just $325 for now and I can give you the rest after the shipment comes? Let me know.

And he is so accomodating:

Quote:
Dear sir,

How are you doing today?

I received your email you sent to me and it’s well understood by me,

I will assist you to cover up the remaining balance here ok, because I knew you have a lot of problem that is why I want to help you ok,

So you go and send the $325 immediately and make sure you send it today and give me the information’s to proceed immediately

"I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one." Rick (Humphrey Bogart) to Ugarte (Peter Lorre), Casablanca, 1942

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
I have a feeling I may need Mr. David to chop something Very Happy :

I have a feeling Mr David has seen this thread and will contact you very soon. Wink

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything is set up for the chop. 0dd will wake up to a WU receipt tomorrow made out to Mr. David:

Quote:
0d0w,

Since you seem intent on deceiving General McChrystal, I am attaching a scan of the Western Union receipt of the money that was sent. The money was sent exactly as General McChrystal's assistant, Captain David S4nd3rs, instructed me. He called me right after you said that you tried to pick up the money, and he told me the General was too busy to pick up the money himself and that I should send it to him instead, so that's what I did. Now you can explain to General McChrystal and to Captain S4nd3rs why you were trying to get me to send you another $500 without them knowing about it. I am copying both General McChrystal and Captain S4nd3rs with this e-mail so they know about what you are trying to do to me.

Don't ever call me a liar again.

Nick, you have PM, Mr. David, you have the above in your inbox. Hopefully he buys it.

Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh?

Quote:
yes i will ?

ok but you have to go and send the $ 250 back to m0ham3d 0d0w ok and if you are send the money go to westrn unoin in you country and send money to him ok
look if you did not send that money to him plz stop contcat him ok

becuase m0ham3d told me that you are a scammer ok so stop that becuase you did not send only money to him ok the only way that i will help you now is that you have to go back and send the money back to m0ham3d 0d0w ok

thank you

"am crasy at the moment"

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After getting his dollar chopped by Mr. David, I received this strange email from Gen 0dd:

Quote:
ok i see want you are work now ok i will use you form now to get the money you have this to me ok only want you have to do now is to forward moner form to me ok so i will manke use of it now and manke money now ok

All i got out of it was "money" and "ok".

ETA:

Note: Mr. David told me (BCCing the lad of course) that the e-mails of the two generals had been compromised and that I wasn't to communicate with them anymore. Following Mr David's instruction, Anna replied to the above e-mail:

Anna wrote:
Dear Mr. Impostor:

First: I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
Second: Captain Sanders has already told me that you hacked General Odow's email and so I won't be listening to anything you say. I'll only listen to the real General Odow.

Of course the lad, thick as he is, just talks about money:

General 0dd wrote:
i yes i want you undrestood now i want you to forward me you all you form you have now to my email to use to work ok my gilr

Anna wrote:
I told you, Capt Sanders has already told me that you aren't General Odow, you are some hacker that has stolen the General's e-mail. Please stop writing to me, I don't know who you are.

General Odd wrote:
SCAMMER LIKE YOU FCK YOU ???????????

Laughing

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Oh Doh appreciates all of the work that Mr David has put into "improving" his deal.

Oh Doh wrote:
HELLO GUY HOW FAR?
I YOU ARE A FOOL GO A WAY SCAMMER LIKE YOU YOU HAHAHA I SEE YOU WANT YOU WANT TO DO MY BORTHER HAHAAHA I LOOK IF YOU NTRY ME I WILL ALSO SCAMMER YOU BACK TRUST ME IN WAY ?TOO FOOL LIKE YOU WO?????????????????

All I did is offer to flick a dime his way... in exchange for some favors. Wink

Last edited by NickTheCop on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic