SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blitz-TripleSafari with NickTheCop, 3 weeks from 1st contact

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
His IP address even came from a satellite provider based in Nairobi.

So tell him it didn't reach you and he should try another cafe.

Quote:
safari whore
Quote:
mindfucked

DO take a grip man!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
So tell him it didn't reach you and he should try another cafe.

I can't simply demand that. He's not a robot.

Also, remember that he's out of his element here. Maiduguri is very different from Lagos. He's more a stranger in the former than I would be in the latter.

P.P3t3rs is working on a draft right now. Hopefully it will be enough to, at the very least, stall him until we can get more information.

devil_woman wrote:
DO take a grip man!

I hate not knowing. It disrupts the order.

Voicemail time:

Does he sound like he's in Maiduguri?

Voicemail 1

Voicemail 2

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
It disrupts the order.

So what have you done to his life? HeHeHeHe is so much more interesting than just going to WU he should be grateful.

From post whore to safari whore 'greetings'

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the last 2 emails from our lad. He doesn't seem to be too happy about traveling, but boy will he ever get a big payout if he waits just a little longer Very Happy

This came yesterday (Oct 20 with same Kenya IP as above)
Quote:

This isngeting out of hand. No more response to my emails and not taking my calls anymore. I am stranded here now waiting to meet with you people.

Its all Okay, I have contacted my friend that dropped me in Abuja with his private jet and he is coming to Pick me up here tomorrow morning.I visited the airport subsequently today and was told by the airline station Managers (IRS ARILINES AND ARIK AIR) that your presence was never noticed in the airport and that such stay you claimed your at the airport was all lies because such things are not allowed in the airport here in Maiduguri.

Now I am wondering what you have gained for puting me on the road. All the people we intend having business with are feeling dissapointed with all these development. They are happy in a way because they said supposing they entrusted you people with their product based on the recommendation I gave them, it would have turned out to be a complete fuck.

Thank you for tossing me around. I will be going back to Accra when I get to Lagos tomorrow.

Remain Blessed.
Gen. M0hamed

We called him a few times late last night, also tried calling the hotel he was staying at through the phone number listed on their website. He sent us this reply this morning.

Quote:

Hello Pastor Pet3rs,

I can not understand why you should be calling a number you just pick up from the Lake Chad website and say the number is ringing without response. That number according to the Hotel here is no longer working for a very long time.

And again, what is the reason behind you calling the hotel, when you can come here straight like you claimed you did the last time I was here. Its all funny to be honest with you.

You claimed you could not get my number out, while writing this message you just sent, why didn't just pick up my number and call me from anywhere around you. Its all funny my friend.

However I am still going to give you the very last benefit of doubt. I have rescheduled my travel tomorrow like you requested and for the feeling I have for you. Come straight to lake Chad Hotel. You can call me on this number (0809 654 ****) while I am still here waiting for you people. If I can not see you people today, I will have no other choice than to go back tomorrow.

Since you can not read out the name of the mosque you claim to be staying, send me the address where the mosque is located, I will come there to pick you people up.

I think I have sacrified enough time and resource. Hope to see you people today.

Remain Blessed,
Genral M0hamed

I don't think enough time and resources have been sacrificed Twisted Evil

While we are quite certain he is in Maidugari we cannot confirm it with his IP showing up in Kenya.

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sond slike such a nice place to visit lad should be grateful.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g293824-s602/Nigeria:Crossing.The.Border.html

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I have not heard from Nick today(he was supposed to take the General's call this morning), it looks like Pet3rs brother-in-law Joey will have to call the good General and express worry as to why he hasn't heard from the 2 of them. Maybe customs officials nabbed them for acting like dumb American tourists in Nigeria Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DW: Maybe our boi will have to go through similar trial when entering Chad. They ain't too hospitable with anyone.

P.P3t3rs wrote:
Since I have not heard from Nick today(he was supposed to take the General's call this morning)

Stop whining. I had some very important things to take care of.

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nodo is in Maiduguri

As I write, he is sitting in a taxi driving around on bad directions provided by yours truly. I think, despite lack of a concrete IP location, I have enough evidence to call it.

I'll upload all of the calls when I'm done with the saga. Too much effort doing them piece by piece.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
I'll upload all of the calls when I'm done with the saga.

Looking forward to further hysteria, we don't need to hear your side of the convo we can imagine! Laughing Rolling Eyes Shocked Cool Wink

FUNtastic keep it going safari whore. Laughing

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
we don't need to hear your side of the convo we can imagine! Laughing Rolling Eyes Shocked Cool Wink

Honestly, I probably could succeed in fixing it... if I cared, that is. You'll notice I spend almost no time talking, I just throw my pitch in right at the beginning and let the lad talk the rest of the time. So, really, you're not missing anything of substance. I'm not as entertaining as Nodo is anyway.

Phone Calls:

Phone Call 1
I tell Nodo that I don't know the address or name of the mosque we're bunking at, but I can give him directions. Know I spent hours collecting bits and pieces of information from countless different sites just to get some sort of map of this damned town. I was successful enough to sound convincing. He finished by saying he'll "call [me] back in 5 minutes".

Phone Call 2
...and he delivers. He calls back saying he's on and, sure enough, I hear (as you all shall too) the sweet, sweet sounds of the Maiduguri streets in the background. Poor Nodo doesn't have a car, so I suggest he take a taxi. But alas, he doesn't have money. Fortunately, I agreed we'd cover his costs and he'll call back when he gets a taxi.

Phone Call 3
Nodo calls to try and convince me to go to him instead. How vulgar of him! This one's funny because he says he's "so DEHty... [He] only came with one pEH of clothes... [He] hasn't SHEH-VEN". All in all, there are some good quotes here. This is a fun call. Smile

Phone Call 4
He calls from the comfy interior of a taxi (confirmed by taxi radio). I don't know whether the highway is after or before the railway when driving from Lake Chad, so I try to explain to him that he needs to travel south. He doesn't seem to understand. The fact that the line kept on cutting didn't help either.

Phone Call 5
This one's a quickie. He found the A3 (hooray!) and is getting to , so he calls to ask for further directions. I decided there's no harm in giving him the next few steps (it'll only confuse him more), so I do so. Then the line cuts, although I suspect he actually terminated it. I feel quite rejected. Crying or Very sad

Phone Call 6
He calls upon reaching the intersection, and asks for the directions again. Unfortunately, the confusion is just too much for him, so he tells me to give the driver directions. Now, I can understand many of you may be quite unimpressed with my next action, but I just couldn't sit and lie to an honest man. I didn't have it in me. So I made the decision to cut his trip short and terminated the call. I really wish he hadn't done that, I had enough roads planned to keep him going all day.

In any event, hopefully what he said about having no money is true and he'll have to give the taxi driver his shoes as payment. Smile

One thing I'd like to say before I finish off. My partner in crime has been very modest about his half of the bait. In case no one's picked up on this, he sends most of the e-mails, and I take most of the phone calls. I can honestly say that, although I am fairly all right at getting lads to travel, I am terrible at keeping them stranded. So much respect to P.P3t3rs for keeping the lad in place while I'm unavailable to take calls (which has been pretty much all week).

He's even gone so far as to make a call to this lad to reassure him in a critical moment. That's something I'd never do, so once again, much respect.
beers!

P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy I wish I could have been a fly in that taxi to see how the rest of the ride went! No money for the taxi ride and getting toted around Nigeria waiting for us to pay the cab, ahh what fun.

This has been a wild ride for Nick and myself, even wilder for Ole' Nodo!

More updates to come!

Cheers Nick!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
I probably could succeed in fixing it... if I cared
come on you like to retain the aura of mystery. Laughing

P.P3t3rs you deser4ve all the praise Nick gave you, and I'd like to read more 'dual baits' for you two. Rolling Eyes Laughing

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beers!

Amazing work my guys Very Happy

I just listened to these calls.. amazing stuff!

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladbuster: Coming from the phone master himself, I'm honored. One love, guy. Very Happy

As always, I have some bonus clips stashed away for y'all. Cool

Voicemail 1
This one is from right after I switched my phone off, never to answer it again. It made me laugh so hard when I heard it the first time, and it continues to do so. Listen for yourself. Laughing

Voicemail 2
"Why you not picking this focking phone? What's going on?" Razz

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, Nick and P.P3t3rs!

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He SO needs tol keep calm or he may have a stroke!!

Nick I think these would cheer any victim too!

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona: Always a pleasure.

devil_woman wrote:
Nick I think these would cheer any victim too!

Ha! Very Happy

Incidentally, I haven't had any missed calls from him since about half an hour after I stopped taking them. I think he had to give the cabbie his cellphone as payment. Laughing

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
I think he had to give the cabbie his cellphone as payment.

Can it get any better? Laughing

Somehow I think he'll make contact because he is so HOOKED on your brand of torture. Laughing Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhhhh... i love the smell of lad pain in the morning

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today Pastor Pet3rs' brother J0ey called to see find out if M0hamed had heard anything from the 2 fools, nice to provide the lad with a ray of hope! Also nice to see he is increasing his mileage with a trip back to Lagos!

PHONE CALL

ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious, the phonecalls are just priceless. clapping

Great work guys. Too good, too good. Very Happy

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Very Happy

We've somewhat switched roles now. While P.P3t3rs handles the telephone, I've taken Joe's writing position. Here's the exchange from yesterday:

Joe wrote:
Dear General M0hamed

This is J0ey, H0lden P3ters' brother-in-law. I just tried calling D@vid's phone again but it ain't working. I'll start calling the rest of the family to see if any of them have any news. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I'm not sure if this is the right address. P3ters gave it to me a while back and I don't even know if he knew what he was giving me. So if you receive this message, could you respond and let me know that we're in contact. Thanks.

You can also call me at any time. Like I said, I work during the day, but I'm home on weekends and evenings and I often come home in the afternoons for lunch breaks. I only live about a mile from city hall where I work, so it ain't too big a problem for me.

Please keep in touch. I've been so worried about them.

J0ey

Obedient boi that he is, Nodo writes back.

Nodo wrote:
Hello
I have done the best I can for Mr P3ters. They are not disclosing
their location to me and I having given up. I personally believe they
are playing a game because I don't see any reason why they do not want
to disclose their location even when we speak on phone. They have
wasted my time, but no problem.
If you can send them an email, tell
them to meet up with me.

Thank you

General M0hammed

Well, I'm glad he has no problem with it, since we plan to do it much more.

Joe wrote:
I don't know what to tell you, General.

P3ters and D@vid are two elderly men. My brother-in-law can barely use the bathroom without someone helping him, so I just can't imagine them "playing a game", as you say, like this.

I was at the airport when they were leaving. I saw them board the plane. So I can't imagine how they could not be in Africa.

I'm so worried. I don't understand why they would not write or phone. I tried sending them e-mails, but I get no response. I tried calling D@vid's phone, but it just goes to voicemail. This is very unsettling, as you can imagine. For all we know, they could be dead or in some jail, God forbid.

We really need to talk about this. It's not right.

J0ey

Nodo wrote:
Hello J0ey

I have been sending them emails and they do respond so why are
they not responding to yours? The last time, they where aware you
called me, they even told me you are related to them. They never
follow any instruction I give to them and that is why we are still
where we are.

Since they are scared of me now, they should at least fly back to the
United States then let me know they are there. I wasted a whole week
for nothing in state I have never been to before.

If you have a better idea let me know as for me, I wont send any
further email to Mr Peter and David. They have treated me so bad
enough.

Thank you

General M0hammed

Laughing

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
I wasted a whole week
for nothing in state I have never been to before.

Two elderly gentlemen could be having stimulating adventures and not want to be reached. Airhostess introduced them to some friends ........ you will no doubt come up with some delicious irresistable diversion that kept them busy. Laughing Embarassed

CannonBalls
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious! I just saw this tonight and I had to read the whole thing....but I still have to catch up on all the audio.

I think it might be time for J0ey to rendezvous with the General to search for his missing peoples...and, of course, have in his possession a large sum of cash for reward monies. Laughing
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If you only listen to one call, let it be this one. I reckon it pretty much sums up the spirit of the bait. Smile

NickTheCop wrote:
Call 5 - 03:09 (WAT) <-- This one's worth a listen.
This call is my best one yet. I tell him that we got coerced into leaving early and are in a car somewhere on the A1 between and just passed . The imposter went to get some snacks from the gas station which gave me a few minutes to whisper to him on my phone. I'll say no more, just listen and enjoy. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic