SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From buster gang - New assassin lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ just tell him, that you used your name to pay. and don´t tell him your name in the mail. And if he asks for it, just act surprised how in the world he doesn´t know your name, when he was hired to kill you Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Really! Laughing Laughing Laughing

He didn't respond over the weekend in time, so I sent him this:

Quote:
You were too late replying so I had no choice but to cut you out.

Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all I just joined this site today and have a question. I have been sending emails from http://www.nigerian419fraud.freeserve.co.uk/ to known scammers but last night I recieved a reply, I also use https://www.sharpmail.co.uk/anonymous_email.html to hide my email address this person wants to 'work with me" and thinks I am a scammer too my question is how should i proceed this guy must be really a dum ass. I can post what I sent him and his replys if that helps. this one was on a dating site and does romance scams at the very least. Any suggestions? Thanks Janeegrl
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Jane,

First of all: Welcome to 419eater Smile
I see you already jumped into baiting, which is very good. Here on eater, we have something that we call a mentoring system. This means, that other, experienced baiters, help new baiters when they start with scambaiting. I would strongly suggest you, to sign up here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306 to get a mentor assigned (this might take a few days, but it is worth it, believe me).
And then there are a LOT of stickies to read in the forum. Take your time, remember to bait safe and most of all: Have fun and give the lads the hell they deserve Smile

Therefore: Say hello to 419eater and kiss your sparetime good bye Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site janeegrl. The first thing you HAVE to learn is the snicker...... Laughing

I sent an email to that new Buster 5addy and it failed so he cannot be still using the address. Anyone got his latest please?

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are replacing the 5 with an s right?

my last reply was this morning
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After ignoring me and my first character for several days, (if not a week), Buster came back today and informed me my time was running out. Smile

It looks like I'll be baiting him from two characters. Smile

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I have our lad willing to join with the G0mer boys to stop all this chopping of his dolla.

Any ideas on what to do to him to prove his loyalty to G0mer?

Tattoo?...safari??...XXX pictures of his non-existnant tackle??

The possibilites are endless Twisted Evil

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooops! No I did not replace the 5 with an 's' but have done so now.
The thing is..I havent a clue how a 'guyman' should sound so probably he will be laughing himself stupid when he gets my mail.
I said:

MR KLV1N O G U here. Pleas to meet u! I chop ur dolla and they paid to meeee! I am THE TOP GUYMAN and THE BOSS.and THE GUYMAN HACKER. u ar mugu!!!!!!!!
Haaaa! to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Confused Confused Confused

All you Master Baiters.......Firstly.....You should be ashamed!
Secondly, does it sound half credible?
You asked.
'Any ideas on what to do to him to prove his loyalty to G0mer? '
How about sending him a contract with all kinds of promises and vows to be filled in? A bit like joining the Masons?

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING

Last edited by DuckOfDoom on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Duck: Please mask the name of the dollar choppa, i don´t want him to be able to google himself here.
hmm...I am not sure, if it is a good idea neither, if you, as being the paying maga, now also claim to be Kelvin....just my thought. It is better to taunt him that you paid to Kelvin and he has one primary contact as the choppa.

BUT, I just had an idea: tell the lad, that you found this mail (Kelvin sent) on your computer and you think that Kelvin hacked your computer. Wink will freak him out a little more and make him more paranoid Laughing

Mortar x12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just got this from Bust3rg@[email protected]:

dear,
i am still waiting for the deal we talked about,do you want the hit or not

I remind him he hasn't told me WHERE to send the money

Of course I do you fucking turd. But you haven't given me ANY details on WHERE to send the cash. Do you want it or not???

God what a fucking dumbass fucktard

nick

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buster sent this to my new baiting character.

Quote:
i mean are you willing to know who is behind this and are you ready to do what i will tell you to pin the person who wants you dead down.
but just know this,going to the police will not help matters because they will tell you stories of what they will do and what they believe but latter in the day what will happen will happen,everything will then end in investigation,investigation,investigation.
are you ready to do what i told you?

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="breadcrumb"]@Duck: Please mask the name of the dollar choppa, i don´t want him to be able to google himself here.

Sorry I don't understand what you mean??

I sent the choppa email on ANOTHER google account. Not the usual one I have been contacting him with. Is that what you mean?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's asking that you go back to the post you made earlier and leet the name k3lv1n 0gu in case bust@ googles the name which they sometimes do. That would end the bait right away Crying or Very sad

edited for typo Embarassed

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

does anybody want to chop my dollar? send him over the edge, get him to join the g0mers

Quote:
ANY PERSON THAT WRITE TO YOU AS MY BOSS IS A HACKER,BE CAREFUL OR YOUR MONEY IS LOST.I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT IF ANYBODY WRITES TO YOU TELLING YOU THAT HE OR SHE IS MY BOSS THAT YOU SHOULD DO THE PAYMENT TO HIM DON'T REPLY HIM.
HE IS A SCAMMER AND HACKER.HE DID NOT WRITE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING SINCE BUT WHEN HE SAW THAT YOU PAYED MONEY HE TOLD YOU TO CHANGE THE PAYMENT TO HIM,LOOK AT THAT.
I HAVE ARRAINGED THE INFORMATION YOU NEED JUST WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT OK

Actually I might leave a phone number and say I got a call from him but to change the payment method, should annoy him
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.

I've invited our lad to the 4rd annual G0merB0yzG4ng reunion and new member induction ceremonies to be held at 55c in Benin.

This will show his respect and loyalty to the group.

I'm hoping for a pith to call me own Very Happy

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this:

Quote:
THERE IS A BIGER PROBLEM NOW!YOUR CASE IS NOW GIVEN TO A NEW HITMAN THAT JOINED THE GANG AND IS READY TO IMPRESS SO AS TO BE WITH THE TEAM. YOU HAVE TO BE FAST

Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect he sent this to a few people, as this came up in my exhusband catcher account (and so far he's the ONLY emails in it) Laughing

SEND IT THROUGH THIS DETAILS
NAME:MARY WILLIAMS
THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAME FROM ANY BANK IN YOUR AREA.
VISATRANS PAYMENT OR ANYOTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT THAT IS NOT THOSE ONE I MENTIONED ARE NOT ALLOWED.
REMEMBER,ANYBODY THAT TELLS YOU TO PAY TO ANOTHER MEANS IS NOT ME,THAT PERSON MUST BE A HACKER.
I AM WAITING

Having his doll@ chopped so often MUST HAVE HURT! All that hacking is not MY fault is it??? Oh wait, the piggys Cool I suspect Nick will have to go into Misogynist mode and demand a bank account (IF he has any left that is)

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately for him, Nick's still a bit touchy about his recent arrest, which just HAPPENED to be outside of the Western Union office! He sends this:

You're kidding right? You're taking the fucking piss aren't you?

You DO know that was where that fucking mole had me arrested Outside the Australia post branch of western union... well ha fucking ha. Okay I get the joke You've been following me around and saw me get arrested and bundled into a divvy van.

Well I reckon I just transfer it straight into your account. Or we could just meet for coffee

God I want the bitch mole slut dead!

Nick

Bust@ won't be pleased

"You are a dead meat!"

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The WU saga with Buster continues.

My unnamed character sent
Quote:
ear Buster,

I sent 3250 USD to your Mary William and I used my name as the sender. That is all you need to be able to pick up the money or verify online at the western Union website. I have checked the status online and the website show that your money is ready to be picked up. Ses attached screen shot

Buster
Quote:
you sent the status which shows ready to be picked yes but what about the payment slip you used to pay for it in the bank,what about the MTCN NUMBER (control number) of the money you payed.
why is it had for you to scan the payment slip to me?why is it that you dont want to write to me the payment details.for now i dont know if you have payed till i get this informations

Buster has forgotten that my scanner is brocken and doesn't want to admit that he has no clue as to the name of my character. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this guy is SO burnt!!! I hinted at a bank account, and got this

nobody will get you arrested in western union office ok,just pay it little by little,maybe you wanted to pay it all at once.we dont work with bank account ok

Am guessing a new bank account won't happen Laughing

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after my last post, I get this:

nobody will get you arrested in western union office ok,just pay it little by little,maybe you wanted to pay it all at once.we dont work with bank account ok

Naturally, Nick's not a happy camper:

What are you talking about? That fucking slut Kathrin got me arrested and I hadn't even filled out the paperwork yet. So no, I hadn't tried to put too much cash into a money transfer account.

You don't know how much I want that sleazy fucking bitch to pay for the shit she put me through (but then you HAVE been following me, maybe you do know)

Since you've been following me around you KNOW how the town's been laughing at me, you'll also know know how much I want to make them hurt. Would you consider doing the WHOLE town???

Nick

"You are a dead meat!"

zerointen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me thinks he's had his dollar chopped too many times as I told him I paid his boss ( you know who) an I received the following :

"i told you about this early but now you have made me know the game,i was planting the truth from you if you dont know.fu@k off"

I wonder if I can keep him on the hook??

your water mop, water lass : emma celes
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you that may not know all you need to check the status of a western union transfer is the first and last names of the sender and receiver. The names you enter have to be an exact match to the names used in the transfer. I have exsplained this to Buster.
Buster has a problem and he doesn't know how to get one key piece of information from me because up to this point I have never given my name.

Quote:
you don't want to give me the number to pick it up,even if you cant scan the payment slip you cant write the payment details?if you are really sure you payed.
just stop 'lifting' you not just wasting my time as you call it but wasting yours too if you don't understand what you are doing

Wonder what he means by "just stop 'lifting' "?

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from Bust@. I think "lifting" is meant to be like lying or bullshitting or something. The asterix are his:

stop doing *****lifting,it is not fun,i will keep on writing to you till you decide to say the truth because i know you will get tired of it,i know that.

Glad YOU do mate. I haven't a clue at what you're rambling about

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic