SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Very Nice Way To Start The Day

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this while dealing with a scam in which the scammer required me (Canadian citizen) to get a visa to work in Canada. Called him a few names and got this back. It's certainly a nice way to start the week off.

Quote:
May God punish your entire generation including ur self , son of a bitch, I will fuck your mama and cos i had that your father is important and can not pregnant your stinking ass hole mama, therefore i will advice you to go and look for who your stinking father is .....bastard....Foooooooooooooooooool pigg, expect to die in accident this coming Wednesday and be bulried on Friday evening you dead body working, reply back and have more fun son of a mad man ....is it not goat that fucked your mama to have u as your mad father dick can not rise up and make a human been, Otu Nnegi , Ewu rakwa Nnegi , Okija shrine will visit you tonight idiot, illiterate like you who don't even go to elementary school

Son of bitch ...foooooooooooooooooooooooool

If he screws mothers, then what does that make him?

Anyway, I threw a couple more insults back his way... hopefully this will continue for a bit.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn... He invoked the Okija shrine stuff, you're dead for sure. It was nice knowing you...

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something nice to mull over your coffee - I'd frame it.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems you've upset him. Invite him up to Iqaluit so you discuss it over a nice hot cup of coffee. I'm sure the weather is great this time of year for people used to the tropics.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and be bulried on Friday evening

bulried? that has gotta hurt.

have you sent out invites to the funeral?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would tell him that what he wrote was untrue. You have gone to elementary school.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My, what a tirade.

He certainly did wake up on the wrong end of his goat this morning.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things just keep on getting better... I threw a few good insults at him and got this in the morning. Sorry about the language here, but I'm sure we've all seen this sort of thing before:

Quote:

Hi stinking white animal, you call your self teacher's while we make billions of dollars and pound from you idiot who claim to be black men master, do you know how much i make from your fellow white dog who claim to be a master like you said, I collected $500,000 dollars from him just under two months, You are an illiterate because if you are not you will understand that the people you called black mugu are using just common story to confuse you white dog to collect millions of dollars , can you just tell me who is the master when you claim to be your father master, YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF, Have you forgoten that you white goat are the one's that fucked and kiss dog's and cat, and now you have turn it to we blessed black African white sense of scammer and fraud, my promise to you white goat is that we shall not stop cheating you guys as long you basterd turn us the black as your slavering market, meanwhile I will never stop cheating you basterd who called your self white stinking smelling pigs who brought flue to all nation, can't you just pessist that you white pig's are stinking smelling thing, however i don't think i should have time for you victim because i know that you be victim of one my boy...hahahahahahahahahh, for your information am happy to be in this game and i have made a lot money through you white pig's , I have established a good business both United Stated of America and Africa, I have owned my own about ten houses here in Africa , then Five houses in America with lot of 2008 and 2009 latex American spec jeep's ......stupid white goat who does not even know who his mother is, do you know how to fuck, i have told you to bring your mama and your wife so that i can help you satisfy her urge, hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah..lazzy man hold..do you think we we don't know that you white goat can not make love that why your white women always fall for me online and show me their white sweet pusssy........hahahahahahahah reply and have more fun you asshole

jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I then sent him one of the insults from the mass insult bait that I thought might be appropriate for out relationship and I got this in return:

Quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEH MUGU CLAIM'S TO BE A WHITY, SON OF A BITCH WHO DONT HAVE A MAN HOLD, HOW COULD A WHITE STINKING DOG WHO DON'T HAVE A MAN HOLD GET FUCKED ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, SHAME AT YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE A WHITIE, SO U NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STINKING WHITE DOG, U ARE HERE TO CLAIM TO BE A BLACK MONKEY AGAIN....SHOULD I CALL U A BLACK MONKEY...NO U STILL REMAIN A WHITE SMELLING DOG, DON'T U KNOW THAT U WHITE STINKING DOG'S SMELL'S LIKE PIG'S

THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE ..FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DO U THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM BEEN A WHITIE. YOU WILL NEVER SMELL BEING A BLACK YOU ASS HOLE, I KNOW THAT U ARE A GAY THAT WHY U ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A BLACK MONKEY AND WHITE DOG LIKE YOU TO FUCK...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BLACK OR WHITE DOG TO FUCK U GO AND FUCK THAT YOU LEPROSY FATHER WHO IS SICK OF AIDS SINCE FINE YEARS, IDIOT...ILLITERATE...SON OF ASHAWO...BASTARD..., DO U THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT U WHERE BORN IN AJEGUNLE,HOPE YOU KNOW WHERE AJENGUNLE IS LOCATED IN THAT GHETTO AREA IN LAGOS.

U NO GET ANY LEVEL RIGHT NOW. U NO SEE MCTN FOR UR HOLE LIFE. U SO SMALL SMALL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS. U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I DEY LARGER THAN BARACK OBAMA U MODERFUKER YAHOO YAHOO.

U DIRTY TOTO ASHAWO PIKIN. U SO SMALL SMALL U NO FIT FEED U FAMILY SO U MOMMA GO DO ASHAWO. BUT UR MOMA SLACK TOTO DEY SMELL LIK FISH MARKET. I HERE SHE CHARGE BUSHMAN 5 NAIRA BUT GOAT GO FO 4 FREE. UR MAMA GO DIE FO HER SMEALING TOTO.

NA GRAVE DEY WATTIN U MUGU!!! I GO DESTROY U 4 LIFE. I GO TAKE U NAM N PHOTO TO OKIJA SHRINE N SWEAR FOR U. U WILL DIE A MISRABLE DEATH N NA DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTERD IDIOT. NA SHRINE GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION. UR OSU FAMILY GO DIE FOR SWINE FLUE.

I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME N ALSO KILLED FO THIS GAME ,SO NO PLAY WITH UR LIFE OR U GO DIE LIKE DOG AT ROAD SIDE.IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE.

This idiot is fun! And to think that he wanted to have sex with my mother a short while ago!

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice rant!!

Send him a photo showing him you are a black man....see how he responds.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember a thread here where there is a picture of a lad who appears to be doing a goat from the backside. I'd love to find that and send it to him, asking if this is what he sees in the mirror every morning.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try here:

or here, Possibly NSFW:

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-301672.0.html

jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That one will do... I'll send it to him...

The responses are coming in fast and furious now... too bad I have to go out for the rest of the day.

Quote:

hahahahahahahah, just emagen ur self....If you are what you claim to be you shouldn't have been seeking for a job in your country if you claim to be a stinking Canadian citizen because people like us that have leaved in Canada and United State of America will never in our life seek for a job, can't you see that you are a common foooooooool...Idiot ...bastard...motherfucker...son of a bitch...ashawo pikkin....that is all what you are. jobbless man who don't have a job ...why not you go back to school and have a degree so that you can have a good job than to seek for a job online you bastard, people like you are those that i love to catch and eat the last cash in your pocket, Bastard, I understand that you are nothing but an bush pigg, you and your generation will die as you read and reply to this email, white Mugu who claim to be a black monkey, which one are you...? white asshole or black monkey .......you will die by fire by force....I promise you that you will never be rich like me for the rest of your generation....come to Quebec and i will feed you and dat ur 87 old ghost that u called mother, do u ever know who your mother is? that question is what you should ask your self you born bastard...since you are living have you seen who is your father? all this question goes to you...son of a bicth reply and suck my ass if you will like to have more fun in hell

roast in hell u white dog

and this one:

Quote:
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, So you are claiming to be a blessed Nija brought up after fucking a white dog and pig's ? I no go better for your gneration as you claim to a Nija guy, You don't worth to be one of us because we are God blessed children ...ur piggin English won't convince me to call you my fellow Nija guy, You are nothing but a white dog, if you are looking to be a black Nija rase like me is a liar, You are a white monkey who claim to a black, you will remain the poorest guy in your life, you will seek for a job for the rest of your life and you will never even see a place to attach your self talk less of having a job..you will surelly reiman jobless as you won't see any...Okija shrine will visit you tonight you born bastard ..son of ashawo like you..Ode..Oloriburukwu, Omo Oshi...Omo Burukwu...Olori nla..Olori Oshi

Otu Nnnegi...Your ghost smelling mother pussy will tier into two places.....Amu kpawakwa gi...Otu Nne gi

If you are all i what i called you here then reply back and i will be ready for, am in my office with my laptop if you think a rich man like me will be in a cafe...go and borrow money and buy a time at that internet cafe and reply back while seat in my office enjoying my air condition and my pretty ladies behind me.....

son of a bitch reply back am waiting

So I sent him a summary of all he wrote:

Quote:
Dear Monkey Boy,

Let get this straight... taking what you have written to me so far:
You have fantasies about having sex with eighty year old women who is not your spouse;
You like to have men suck your ass (if that isn't a gay fetish, I don't know what is);
You wake up every morning on the barn floor with a white-coloured milky substance on your face (came from male goats) and you like it;
You fantasize about other mens' hairy asses and that gets you aroused;
You believe in stupid things like your gay little shrine;
You dream of raping young boys;
You like to talk tough like a big man, but you are only a small boi;
You talk about all of your money, but you are a peniless CUT & PASTE man;
You are the dumbest mugu in all of Africa.
You dream of being a white man so that you can be smart like us.

And so on and so on.....

Boy, you really are one sick little puppy, aren't you?

But truthfully, if you really want me to suck your ass, you'll have to look somewhere else because I am not into that kind of thing. Maybe your oga can do that to you while you take his penis down your throat.

Gotta go for now... have a nice day.

Your friend,

<Name Deleted Here>

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your ghost smelling mother pussy will tier into two places

That's one of our mods you are talking about there small boi!

Are you going for the heart attack or just a burst blood vessel? he seems to like you.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like today is starting out with more promise... I sent him the picture of a goat mounting a man that another member was kind enough to send to me and I got this friendly response:

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahaha
Do you know why i laugh at you first? I laugh at you because I forbid to be a white goat like you who calim to be a Nija *DELETED* like me talk less of to be an Arab man like you, Looking at that picture i see you , if not what you are into how would you send me that picture of urs fucking a goat,

Do u think i don't know that you stinking smelling gay who is been fucked by goat not your fellow man, I know that you been sold to Canadian during the slavering that is why you don't even know who your father is, I promise you will never have job to provide a common air ticket to come back to your mother land...why did i say your mother land even...I have forgotten that you are a common stinking smelling white goat who claim to be one of me......hahahahahahahahahahahahah shame at you you born bastard....have you taking your break fast..? hahahahahahahahaha.....

please come to me if you want some money and some food to eat...call me with my phone number's... Phone...236-0841/ 979-2443/ Fax..358-40572 , if you really need my help because i have too much money to spend for a slavering rabbit like you who don't know road to his country.... ring me and i will offer you all the amount money you need to go back to your slavering mother land, you better call me for a help before your dead line comes on Friday because i have prepared your burial arrangement and funeral as well, please don't be frustrated after going through this hell order wise you may not live to see Friday been your dead line....Foooooooooooooooool at Fourths is fooooooooooooooooooooooool for ever................

you will be foooooooooooooooooool for ever......God will punish you slavering gay....if you are looking for who to seduce by your Arab goat fucker go somewhere ex because i fuck real woman with with dignity and lot of passion on them...Not a white Arab dog like you who have been sold to Canadians since 18-32........In case you have any younger sister ....please i beg you to bring her to me so that i can satisfy her with my 12'' Inches hard cock....

I want her to cry when fucking her pussy so that no one will come to her rescue....therefore that your old 80 years ghost mother should also join your bastard father in the street madness and turn back to be a mad woman because she don't have to be alive....I believe you understand what i mean,I mean that your stinking smelling mother should go to the street and start picking peppers because she don't deserve to be alive.........Olori Burukwu.......Son of a bitch......Smelling Arab goat......born throw away......adopted Son.....Ole Onye oshi...........reply and you will have more fun......we shall see who will get tired.......

Anu Ofia like you.....you better go to school and seek for a job in Ajengule that ghetto area in Lagos

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Forever

This guy has proven to be a real find. In addition to this, one of my other characters is going to play the bait straight and when it gets to be payment time, it's going to be dolla chop time![/b]

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like somebody needs lots of phone calls at o'god early.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!! I love it when they get riled up like that!! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Send him this one. I'm not sure what it means but I always get good response from it:

Quote:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL LIKE YOU.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
Sounds like somebody needs lots of phone calls at o'god early.

That would be wonderful if I could enlist some telephone assistance here. I dont' have an anonymous phone yet. I'd beter get Skype setup then.

>>> Rick <<<

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no area code on those phone numbers....it's hard to check and make sure that he isn't giving out some third party's number. The fax number has one digit too many so impossible to send him anything that way either.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

his sexual habits are of little consequence unless you can see the size of his cock, I was more concerned about
Quote:
with lot of 2008 and 2009 latex

that could be seriously nasty

Phone calls please ............

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After going quiet for the remainder of yesterday, I just got four more in my email:

Title: I DON SCARTER UR MAMA TOTO

Quote:
I KNOW U ARE AN OSU. U PUSH TRUCK IN CANADA, BUT NOW WANT TO GET JOB IN HOTEL, IDIOT LIKE YOU NO FIT TO BE GUY MAN

UR MOTHER WAS A 5-NARIA HORE AT ABBA ROAD JUNCTION. SHE HAVE MOST FUCKED TOTO ON EARTH. BE WELL ADVISED I KNOW U SUCK OUT HER WHITISH DISEASED JUICE FROM HER SMELLING TOTO. MAN SAY HELLO TO YA MAMA HER TOTO DEY SMELLING DAMN THING. HOW YOU COPE IN YOUR FAMILY WITH ALL DA ODOR FROM HER?

I FOUND U MAMA BE FUCKED BY A DONKEY N U WERE THE SEED OF THAT SIN THING. CUS UR FATHER HAS NO AMU AFTER GETTING IT CUT OFF IN RITUAL AT OKIJA SHRINE UR GENERATION NO EVER SEE GOOD THING FOOL. MAY U ROT IN HELL WITH UR ANCESTORS. I DON PLACE UR NAME AT SHRINE IN OKIJA, JUJU DON WORK ON U NOW, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

YOU ARE THE BIG FOOL FOR YOUR LIFE YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE VERY SOON

ARO NNEGI GO FINISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,REMAIN CURSED IN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ,OSU....HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT OSU MEAN'S...IT MEAN OUTCAST

NA DAT OKIJA SHRINE GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION MUMU LET GOD FIRE U AND.

REMAIN CURSED

Title: YOUR SISTER IS BEGING ME FOR MY HARD COOCK

Quote:
EWU OFIA ...ETI RI GWO GWO' MAKE A MOVE OUT OF THERE AND

BECOME ONE OF US WHO USE THE LATEST AMERICAN SPAC , SEE YOU IN HELL

I WISHES YOU THE POOREST GUY ON EARTH ISE MONKEY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Title: DEAD MAN WALKING

Quote:
OJUJU OKORO!! ELANI GBADU...YOU OWN DON FINISH BELIEVE ME MY MAN..I PITY YOU..YOU FEEL SAY YOU GO TALK TO ANYBODY AND GET AWAY WITH AM ABI?

I KNOW WERE YOU ARE BUT NEEDLESS..YOU BE TOY AS IT STANDS NOW COS YOU ARE A LEAVING CORPSE...YOU DO NOT NEED TO BET ME..I DO WHAT I SAY..THIS TIME WATCH OUT WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT..IF YOU MOST SMOKE IGBO, SEND PERSON..BECAUSE E DON BE FOR YOU...NO MOVE FROM THERE...ELSE...AS I TELL YOU NA SO...ME NA P.TOWN BOY...I NO BE IGBO BOY....I FROM OPOBO...YOU KNOW WERE IT IS???YOU ARE FINISH...OKIJA SHRINE NA EPITI...WHAT HAPPENS WILL BE A TALE..BET YOU FATHER...

I PROMISE YOU 2DAYS YOU GO GET ACCIDENT OR FALL SICK.. YOU KNOW O.P.C WE WILL KNOW IF NO BE DEVIL GET THIS WORLD... IF HE HAPPEN NOW DEM GO DEY CALL DEVIL... NOW NA DEVIL GO FIND YOU..

EH NO GOOD MAKE U DEY MAKE MOUTH... IF YOU NO GO GET ACCIDENT 3DAYS AND DIE CALLED ME BASTARD.

POOR BOY..I FIT SEND YOU AT LEASE 100$ MAKE YOU SUSTAIN BUT NO NEED BECAUSE YOU NO GO SEE LIFE CHOP AM..YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.. BALCK MONKEY WE DEY CLAIM TO BE A WHITIE.......................I LAUGHED AT U..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SLAVE

Title: MOTTO WILL KILL YOU AS YOU READ THIS ASALT

Quote:
HEY MY DEAR WHITE GOAT .....NICE READING FROM YOU...IT WAS A GREAT HONOR BECAUSE I HATE TO SEE NO EMAIL FROM U IN MY IN BOX, THEREFORE I CONGRATULATE YOU SUCCESSFUL AS IDIOT/ BASTARD/ GAY/ TOY BOY/ BORN THROW AWAY/ ILLITERATE / FOOL/ LEPROSY/ HIV AIDS/ QUASHOKU/ GONORRHEA/ STAPHYLOCOCCUS/ THAT IS ALL WHAT YOU ARE....

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REPLY BACK BECAUSE I LOVE READING FROM YOU....IT GIVE'S ME MORE ENERGY WHILE READING YOUR CHILDISH TOY ENTERTAINMENT LETTER....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING BECAUSE IF YOU DO THUNDER FILL FIRE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION....SO ALWAYS REPLY BEACUSE I HAVE NO JOB THAN TO BE IN MY OFFICE AND BROWN MY TO MY RICH MAGA'S WHO ARE PAYING LOT OF POUND'S AND DOLLARS NOT A GOAT GAY LIKE YOU WHO HAVE BEEN SOLD FOR SLAVERING MARKET SINCE 13-04 ...

HOW COULD A STUPID FOOL THAT CLAIM TO BE WHITE MAN TURN TO BE A BLACK YORUBA GUY.....THAT BAFFLES ME A LOT......OHHH SO A MAGA CAN TURN TO BE A BLESSED NIJA GUY LIKE ME....OHHHHHH NO WAY...IF YOU ARE DREAMING TO BE ONE OF US.....I WILL ADVICE YOU STOP IT BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE ALIVE TO SEE AFRICAN RAISE YOU BORN BASTARD.........SHAME AT YOU ...
REPLY AND I WILL BE SO GRATEFUL TO READ FROM YOU IDIOT.....HAVE A GREAT TIME IN HELL SOON

This guy is a real gem. I still wish I could get his phone number so we could all have a go at him.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps if you could taunt him into a meet, he'll at least tell you where he is, and another baiter could arrange a meet with another lad.

jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In case anyone else wants to have fun with this idiot, here is the email address to which to send a straight response:

[email protected]

Just tell them that you are interested in the job offer that was emailed to you and go from there. When you get transferred to Dr. Cele, do what you need to in order to get him pissed off and let the fun begin.

If you manage to get any gems from him (he does seem quite volatile), please feel free to post them here so we can all share in your joy Twisted Evil

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like Mr G0m3r at his best.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic