SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trying overkill

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose is a sweet defenceless young woman and very attractive if her photos are an indication so I decided on overkill. It is an Advance Fee fraud, not a Love scam, but naturally I have fallen for her. Before she asked for money I asked if she needed any. Then when she asked for $945 to meet document costs I said I had sent $1500 so she would have a little left over for other purposes.
Having fun with this one. Deuzer's Moneygram doc in use again, (with 'Paid' stamp over the reference number of course!)

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you know she'll start complaining, you could plan on taking 100 dollars off of your payment for every screw-up or complaint on her end.
Quote:
The MTCN is covered up

Quote:
Darling, I hate complaining. For your information, I've reduced your payment to $1400. Don't disappoint me again or it's $1300

Etc. Etc.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't do that.... we luv each udda! Rolling Eyes

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic