SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why lads are the scum of the earth...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don´t know if there recently has been a case of ladhugging here, or if someone showed to the others here lately, what scum we are dealing with.
I thought it was time again to show some of our newer members here, what kind of persons we are dealing with.
I am just doing a straight bait with a lottery lad. So I thought I would toss the following into the conversation:

Quote:
Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for the help in this issue. You have to know, I am suffering from cancer and I really need the money for my cancer treatment. The docs told me that I will need at least 40,000$ for my treatment. I have nearly used up all my savings for my medical treatment by now. All I have left are about 5000$ and I will need them for the chemo therapy. But luckily all this is history now, and due to my winnings, I can now afford the proper treatment. Thank you so much. I will send the 500$ to the bank asap.

And what is the answer of the lad? See yourself:
Quote:

Good morning as it is morning over here. I just got to my office and saw your email beep. oh! am so sorry about your medical case.

Sometimes God works in miraculous ways ways we can never understand.Just when we think all hope is gone he shows up.Please do that and get a proper medical care okay. And make sure you observe a lot of rest too.

You know, it is not like the answer would have surprised me, it absolutely didn´t. I KNEW it would be like this. And I actually expect the next bill to be 4500$. I just thought it should be shown again, what scum lads are.

I think this ought to cure any kind of ladhugging, when someone feels like doing so Wink
Oh, and don´t worry, I am trying to give this lad hell Wink His real name is
btw. Some might recognise the name from the hitman lad bait Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A similar scenario.

My character discovered that she had cancer. What should she do? Use her money for essential chemotherapy, or send that money to the 'poor orphan' she was writing to?

Well, send the money to the orphan, of course:

Quote:
The God of orphans will give you a healthy body and make you to have a new body no sickness will hurt you again.

Lads don't care if you die.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil or Very Mad
It's always good to have a reminder from time to time.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammers love it when they get a reply from a sick or distressed person, who is consequently more vulnerable and likely to send cash.

They have zero morals or consideration for anybody on this planet but themselves and should be treated accordingly.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sometimes God works in miraculous ways ways we can never understand.Just when we think all hope is gone he shows up.

What he actually means is: Just when we think all hope is gone, a sucker shows up. Mad

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lads don't care if you die.

Especially if someone else takes over sending him the contents of your bank account.
I've recently been messing about with e-mails sent to me with 'Are you dead or alive?' in the title. So far they've not been worried about me being dead, they have carried on with their format quite happily.

If you ever get the feeling that lads aren't all that bad, go to www.scamwarners.com and read up some of the personal accounts, it will reinforce your belief that lads are bast@rds.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In one complicated bait I did my character told the lad the only way he could come up with the fee would be to steal it from his church. The lad urged me to do it because (of course) I could replace the money from my fund before anyone noticed it was missing. Rolling Eyes Ultimately I was caught, arrested, thrown in jail, and committed suicide out of shame. Then I wrote as my daughter to tell the lad what happened. Not one word of condolence, he simply went straight after the daughter and demanded the fee. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a lad who wants me to take the large sum of money my family has saved up for life-saving medical treatment of a family member and use it to buy gold dust. I've expressed concerns about using that money, since there's no other way she'll survive. He's assured me several times that I'll make so much money from the deal that she'll be just fine PLUS some, and even asks about her health as if he cares. Scumbags indeed.

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then they beg you to be "honest" with them ,Oh let my honesty mirror yours!! they proceed to tell you how much G-d will bless you for assisting them!!! And then tell you how faithful they are, how they are pillar of the community, church going saints!!! These people are hardened crimminals they care *nothing for you or your Family, well the only thing they really do care about is your bank account and getting you to send your money to them.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As someone already mentioned, lads actually prefer for their victims to be sick, going through a tumultuous time, or have an ill relative, because they are more vulnerable and likely to take the plunge (whether by looking at it as a godsend or simply a turn of fortune).

Who doesn't remember ol' Fred Willy who was peddling a cure for HIV and sending charming messages like "you will go to hell for your sins if you don't send the money." Evil or Very Mad Fortunately, as far as I know, every single one of his contacts were baiters. Laughing

As for the lad huggers, as with every group of people who believe in irrational nonsense, they cannot be swayed. I have yet to see a lad hugger see the light, as it were.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters is a suicidal, depressed, alcoholic, no job and has a small child.
Anything can send her over the edge and she could kill herself.
This lad does not care in anyway and wants as much as he can get from her.
She has no job but he wants $3000.00 They really don't care.

Quote:
Lad: I have being begging for food from the Hotel manager
Me: omg
Lad: I have not gotten any food yet am strvin
Lad: so sweetie how can you help me home?
Me: how much do you need?
Me: i would like to see you and meet you soon as possible
Me: and know you are safe
Lad: i told you i needed $3,000 to ship my goods
Lad: Yes i want to meet you soon
Lad: I can't wait to see you
Lad: so can u give me a little help tomorow

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They should stickey this for newcomers who have doubts
I baited a lad one time,and told him how hard the money was to get,because my mother was in the hospital and required constant nursing care.He went out of his way to inquire about her health,and assure me that I would soon have plenty of money to pay for whatever care she needed.Screw the lads-leave the goats alone,they are ITP.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Albator wrote:
Evil or Very Mad
It's always good to have a reminder from time to time.

+ 1

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I remember Fred. One of my first good baits. He answered over 1000 questions on S3curity Shield.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reven Usman, one year timer lad, convinced my character to drug his grandmother with sleeping pills, so she would not hear him sneak into her room at night to steal her money. She ended up in the hospital, and almost died. What did the lad say about this? "She'll be ok. Did you get the money? When will you send it?" Twisted Evil
Lads should be skinned alive and then fed to crocodiles.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that the weaker a victim appears the more keen a lad becomes. My character couldn't go out to phone the lad because of being in a wheelchair. And incoming calls were answered by my mother who became protective when I had my accident.

Things went quiet (how could he pay us then?) until I said I had been successfully helping someone before and had paid several thousand dollars from my insurance payout until something went wrong which I couldn't remember. At that point they were happy to continue without phone contact. I wonder why!

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic