SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very touchy l3d

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to share this with you. This guy has a very short fuse.
Here's the mail exchange that led to some insults:
mail 1.
Quote:
NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT VIA ATM MASTER CARD

Bank of Ghana
25A, Castle Road, Ambassadorial Area, Ridge
P.M.B CT 456, Cantonments,
Accra, Ghana.

Tell & Fax: 233-21-767-605
Cell: 233-241-525-328
Attn:
This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk since I just assume office from my predecessor Hon. Dr. Paul Acquah, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your payment of $10 million us dollars.

After the Board of director’s meeting held in Ghana, We have resolved in finding a solution to your problem.

We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENT RE in Europe, America, Africa and Asia Pacific;

This is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the presidency. We will send you an ATM MASTER CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, and the maximum daily limit is Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars ($15,000.00)

if you wish to receive your payment immediately then give us your full details

(1)Full Name.
(2) Full residential address.
(3) Phone and Direct mobile Number.

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any further communication with anybody or office in West African.

Note please reply to this Email: [email protected]

Yours truly,

Mr. Kwesi Bekoe Amissh-Arthur

answer 1:
Quote:

I don't know what are you talking about.

mugu 2:
Quote:

Mr.XXXXXX XXXXX

This is all about your inheritance funds from West Africa states for your past dealings with West African states and not receiving any thing in return,

You follow my instructions and you will receive your ATM card and be happy ever after,

So you send to me your delivery address and first and second page of your international passport and I will precede in DHL your ATM gold master card,

Attach is my international passport and ID card

Look forward to here from you,

Yours in service
Governor Kwesi (BOG)

answer 2:
Quote:
I had no dealings in West Africa. You must have sent me this mail by mistake. WHERE did you find my email address, anyway?

very mad mugu:
Quote:
Hello Sir

This shows that you are not worthy to receive the ATM card which is your inheritance funds from West Africa,

Nevertheless I can not work with an unreliable beneficiary like you,

But it might interest you to know that your funds will be paid into the Ghana treasury account,

I now know that you are the most unserious man on earth for allowing a golden opportunity such as this to sleep away,

Never you contact me again because I do not work with lazy slime like You!

Bye!!!
Governor Kwesi (BOG)

Oh my, it seems his excellency governor general of BOG, who honoured me by mailing himself to a lowly beneficiary, has no patience and respect at all.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here follows the reply I gave to our dear beloved governor of BOG:

Quote:
U know nothing about me, ur insults not touch me.
I know some things about u, small boi. Ur mama told me she ashamed of such goat loving son.
U are liar. If u governor of BOG then I Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth.
U stupid uneducated worthless mumu. U born poor, die poor. U so ugly and bad smelling even goats run away from u. No woman will lay with u, that why u run after goats.
U rub ur prick so often it got thin like pencil. OOOOOOOOOOO hear truth! When bird flies over ur head ur prick will shrink. So until it vanish and u pee like woman.
Dis special juju for you. It has been done!
Den u find pleasure by arse fork. U will have wide fagget arse.
So, instead golden opportunity, I give you golden shower.

I wonder if he knows what a golden shower is Twisted Evil

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic