SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Question about response to insult.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DaveGal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so I was trying to bait this lad who emailed me last week. I told him I was interested in his bullshit offer and wanted to proceed with the transaction and sent him a mock-up of a fake ID I made etc, etc. Anyway, he must have guessed he was being lead up the garden path because he mailed me back saying You are a big fool. So, rather than trying to rescue the bait and being the mature person I am, I responded to his mail by using one of the insults I found on the forums:

Quote:
Dear fool,

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU.

He then responded with the following:

Quote:
scammer man like u my brodaman

Does anyone know what he's on about? Got any good comebacks I could throw at him?

Cheers in advance. Wink
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not 100% sure but, I *think* he thinks your a scammer too.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leanne might well be right. You could try to tell him that you were trying to test him, but obviously he's very smart. Does he want to cooperate? If you're planning on doing this, you might want to research a bit of laddish on these forums, or just talk perfect english (play the 'well educated' scammer, if you're lucky he might try to get you to make him a new and better script Very Happy). ETA: Read some of the 'oga' threads in the main (this) forum and check out Eater U.

Regarding the ID-mockup, please don't do that. It's never worth it:
1. If it can fool the lad, it can fool a victim. In that case you're helping him, dont!
2. If it can't fool the lad, why bother?
3. It takes effort on your part...

DaveGal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so no more fake IDs then. I think I might take Master of Puppets' advice and play the educated scammer, just to see how he reacts.

Wish me luck. Wink
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Wink

DaveGal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, so I pretended to be a fellow scammer and wrote him back telling him (in English as broken as I could make it without sounding forced) that I was a fellow scammer and that we should team up. This is what he wrote back:

Quote:
Watagwan brotherman I haila you oh, how work na, men is not easy for guymen right na but na God.

You they get any better tools for work let me know.

I have to confess that he's got me stumped with this one. Any tips on how to proceed?
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's something like 'I hail you, how do you work? It's not easy for guymen (=scammers). If you've got better tools (=scripts or other stuff) for this work, let me know.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For *better tools* read this as a chance to come up with a really incredibly good script, Like the Astronaut streded on Mars from last year, ask around the forum for people wishing to be mugus, and send your lad a script guaranteed to increase his riches beyond belief.

But, in all honesty, until you have a few straight baits under your belt, and can understand ladspeak a bit better, I'd be waiting until you have a bit more experience.

The excellent baiters here make it look easy, but they learnt their skills over a long period of time. With a lot of lost lads along the way, and not a little frustration.

Good luck,

One Love

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to keep in regular correspondence with him, but don't take it to spectacular heights until you have some straigtbaiting experience...

Make him some sort of pen-pal... Bait other lads for a few months and then 'suddenly find' a great script which you're willing to share with him. The past months might also add some believability to your character Wink

Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm not sure about all of it but I think he's asking if you've got "work" at the moment and if you have anything you could share with him. Maybe you could be his oga and create a ridiculous script (the more ridiculous the better) for him? Then you could offer him some fresh mugus for his new script, all baiters of course Smile

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
DaveGal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. I would have never figured out his gibberish!

Thanks for the advice guys.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Davegal, welcome!
Have you requested a mentor yet? It looks like you have a great opportunity for a co/mass bait! I bet there are some really experienced baiters who would love to be your mentor and do a co bait with you.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You being able to speak lad isn't a necessity (except for translation).
If you write using your normal English now, the lad will be impressed. It means that you're educated and someone to be reckoned with. Good English is a sign of brains and wealth.
Speaking to them in pidgin sometimes puts you at a disadvantage as the lad may think you're just another small boi instead of some great, important guyman. All you need to do is throw in the odd word now and again - nothing more and nothing too elaborate.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic