SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I may have upset him

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahem, just got this in response to an ASEM:

Quote:
see me na black axe guy if you no take time i go come with my guys
hack una to death u dey hear me just dey do ur work quietly because if
u dont im sorry your mothers would weep this christmas over your death
while i would drink your blood in merryment cos your death would be a
normal thing just like i have killed other loud mouthed fools like u
go to benin and ask of me.

aka
lucifer black axe

I haven't upset him have I? Very Happy

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to warn him about drinking your blood, as you've got all kinds of terrible blood-transferable diseases. He may also want to keep his mouth shut lest you come over there and go medieval on his arse. Send him picture of mike tyson as myphoto.jpg to go along with it or something Wink

Alternatively, go to one of the insult threads on here and send him some of that. There may still be more mileage to be got from this clown.

EDIT to answer your questions: 'Yes, I think you've upset him. Very well done Very Happy '

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are a member of the gomerbois and you have nothing to fear from a small boi like him.

You look like you could be in line for some entertaining threats from the lad.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you could have some other people bait him, and then chop his dollar, just to make his Christmas merriment that much better.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've sent him a tell me more type of e-mail from another of my baiting accounts to see if he'll bite. I've also sent him an e-mail saying I'm coming to Benin with my lads to fix him up along with a few insults.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
see me na black axe guy if you no take time i go come with my guys
hack una to death

An axe? Laugh at him for being so primitive. Axes went out with the dark ages. You'll be showing up in Benin with an AK-47, and everyone knows the GB's carry M16's to protect their global operation. Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Axe reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Black_Movement_of_Africa#Black_Axe_Confraternity

They seem like a lovely bunch of people. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Massbait anyone?

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If any of the rest of you want to bait him, Cloon3y St3wart is the lads name and his addy is: [email protected]

I've l33ted his address in case he finds here.

Quote:
Black Axe reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Black_Movement_of_Africa#Black_Axe_Confraternity

They seem like a lovely bunch of people. Laughing

lol, who takes a student group seriously anyway?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campus_cult

Quote:
On July 10, 1999, one of the most notable single attacks occurred at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) in Ife. OAU had been considered one of the safest universities in the country, largely due to student-organized resistance to the confraternities. After one cult member was shot and killed during an attempted kidnapping in 1991, the confraternities appeared to stay away from the university. In February 1999, student leaders organized a campus-wide search, which found eight secret cult members who were stockpiling machine guns and other weapons in their dorm room. This enraged the Black Axe confraternity, who organized a murder squad that hacked the student union secretary-general to death in his bed and targeted other student leaders.

These confraternities are also involved in 419, or at least they seem to have alot of members who are.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in for a massbait. would you please give a few details of his scam? Thanks!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That response I got was from an ASEM to an email on the 419baiter site so I don't know what type of scam he runs.

Jaysus Sir ScamALot , Shocked just the bit about the student cult.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you know why we emphasize safe baiting? Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic