SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first TWAT bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
George Agdgdgwengo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so excited. I actually have a lad who fell for the TWAT bait. Its that WordpowerChurch dude.

So he did the normal bullshit, and then I responded with the typical TWAT starter phrase. He then responded saying:

Quote:
HELLO DEAR

ONE OF YOUR MEMBERS HAVE WROTE TO ME AND I HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM ALL,I AM NOT TAKING SOMEONE POSITION BUT IF ME BECAMING YOUR MEMBER,YOU WILL HELP US IN FINANCIAL SUPPORT,THEN I WILL DO IT AND I WILL NEED THE PROCEDURES AT ONCE AND ALSO I WILL NEED A 100% PROMISE WITH THE NAME OF OUR FATHER GOD,JESUS AND THE HOLY GHOST THAT YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR PROMISE AFTER ALL.

I WAIT YOUR UPDATE.

WE ARE FAMILY AND MIRACLE CHURCH RISING BELIEVERS TO GLORIFY GOD WITH COMPASSION AND BY THE POWER OF GOD.

WE ARE A CHARISMATIC AND PENTICOSTAL CHURCH.

HOW WAS YOUR SERVICE YESTERDAY?

MY SERVICE TODAY WAS VERY GLORIOUS,GOD IS A MIRACLE GOD,TODAY GOD USE ME AS A CHANNEL OF HEALING TO HIS DAUGHTER MISS GOODNESS ADONGO,SHE HAS BEEN SICK WITH METAL DISORDER FOR THREE AND HALF YEARS NOW,WHEN I WAS PREACHING THE GOOD WORD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,IMMEDIATELY THE HOLY SPIRIT MINISTERED TO ME THAT THERE WAS A WOMAN WHO IS HERE HAVING METAL DISORDER AND TODAY BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST SHE HAS BEEN SET FREE,SO I GIVE AN ALTER CALL AND THEY BROUGHT THE WOMAN TO ME AND I USE THE FRESH ANOINTED OIL AND POUR ON HER HEAD,IMMEDIATELY THE WOMAN STARTED FIGHTING EVERYBODY TILL THEY HOLD HER AND SHE FELL DOWN AND I DECREE HER FREE AND SHE WAS FREE AND ASK HER,WHY IS SHE FIGHTING,SHE SAID,SHE DID NOT KNOW,AS SOON AS THE OIL TOUCHED HER HEAD,SHE STARTER SEEING FIRE,ALL IS FIRE,EVERYWHERE IS FIRE AND SHE IS TRYING TO HOLD THE FIRE BUT THE FIRE WAS MUCH FOR HER,THAT IS ALL SHE CAN SAY AND STARTED TO CRY,CRY OF JOY,CRY OF HEALING,CRY OF CELEBRATION,I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY,ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU GOD,THANK YOU JESUS AND THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR MIRACLEOUS WORK,AMEN.

ALL THE CHURCH WAS FILL WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS AND EVERY SOUL THAT HAS COME TODAYS SERVICE DID NOT LEAVE THE SAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA.

LOLLLLL so I responded back with the other line, telling him were willing to accept him. To this he says:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED ONE IN CHRIST

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND REPLY AND MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU.

AS YOU HAVE SAID,I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE REQUIREMENTS,SO THAT I WILL BECOME A MEMBER AND ALSO I NEED A PROMISE FROM YOU WITH THE NAKE OF GOD,JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT,THAT AS SOON AS I BECOME A MEMBER,THAT THE CHURCH WILL HELP US IN OUR MINISTERING AND ALSO IF YOU NEED TO SEE MY APOSTOLIC ID,CERTIFICATES,PHOTOS OF SOME MEMBERS OF MY CHURCH,CHURCH PLANS AND ITS ESTIMATE,LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FORWARD THEM TO YOU,OKAY.

I WAIT YOUR UPDATE,TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA

Don't you just hate mugus who write in all caps? Well this guy is pretty greedy, and sounds almost like a real church member. Would suck for him if he really was one XD.

Now I sent him the .pdf application form, and am now awaiting his mail Razz
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Apostle again Surprised

You might want to PM Esq. The lad has already joined his own church (many banners done!). Good luck with him Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
karen simpathi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The apostle Obinna is very busy, I think most people here are in correspondence with him

George Agdgdgwengo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, who is Esq., and has he already been TWATted?

And if others are corresponding, are they also fellow TWATters?

Also, let me update you on this here bait:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED IN CHRIST

OUR PROBLEM IS AT OUR NECK AND I WANT TO KNOW,THIS FORM YOU SEND TO ME,IT IS THE FINAL FORM THAT I WILL FILL AND THE FINAL PROCESS,THAT IS AFTER FILLING THE FORMS,THERE WILL BE NOTHING ELSE TO BE DONE,THEN YOU WILL HELP US.

WHY I ASK,IS THAT WE ARE GIVING THREE WEEKS NOTICE TO RELOCATE AND WE HAVE ONE WEEK AND 2 DAYS TO RELOCATE AND WE NEED URGENT SUPPORT.

SHOULD I SEND YOU OUR CHURCH PLANS AND PHOTOS?

CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?

UPDATE ME.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU
APOSTLE.A.OBINNA.

What next?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esq. is a baiter here. See these threads : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1364058#1364058

Nothing with TW4T as far as I can tell...only own churches. You´ll catch him Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
George Agdgdgwengo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I wrote back to him.
Quote:
Mr. Obinna,

Please be patient with us. We have thousands of applicants all over the world, and so we need time to process all of their forms and applications. Please understand that we are fully serious with our work, and that this is about the only paperwork you will be doing. After this, we will be giving you the opportunity to recieve a grant (Money) to begin your branch of the TWAT Churching Community. And church policy states that we cannot give our numbers to applicants, so I really can't interact with you until you become a fully fledged member. And the only way this is going to happen is if you fill in the form I sent you, scan it, and send the pictures back to my email address.

As for the church, do not worry sir. It will all happen in good time, and god-willing we can have all of this done by the end of the week.

God Bless,
George Agdgdgwengo

Waiting for response XD
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations George!
Check out your lad on secu1ty sh1eld. He's been very busy!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
George Agdgdgwengo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO DEAREST ONE

I THANK YOU FOR MORE EXPLANATION AND I HAVE ALREADY GRANT YOUR REQUEST OF DOING IT BUT I NEED A PROMISE THAT AS SOON AS THIS FORMS ARE COMPLETED,THERE WILL BE NO OTHER OR FURTHER PROCESS,ONLY FOR ME TO WAIT TILL THEY GRANT MY FUNDS AND YOU SEND IT TO ME AND THIS PROMISE SHOULD BE MADE WITH THE NAME OF GOD AND I PROMISE,BEST BEFORE TOMOROW,YOU SHALL RECIEVE THEM ALL,OKAY.

I WAIT YOUR UPDATE.
REMAIN BLESSED
AP0STLE.A.0BINNA.

Impatient lad isn't he?

Well lets reassure him that he won't be scammed

Quote:
Well Mr. 0binna, this is the only form of paperwork that you have to submit, if thats what you are asking. As for processes sir, you must understand that in order to grant, we also have to see how much anticipation there is for TWAT in your area. And we here at TWAT Head have made a test, which once is performed, you will be allowed the grant. But the only way we can administer the test is by first recieving your documents and processing them. Once that and the test are done, then you are good to go for the grant.

The lad happily accepts this, and then says
Quote:
HELLO

OKAY,THANKS FOR YOUR EXPLANATION AND CAN YOU SEND ME THE FORMS?

SEND ALL OF THE FORMS AT THE SAME TIME,BECAUSE I AM VERY BUSY THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FILL ANOTHER FORM AFTER THIS,SO SEND ALL AT THE SAME TIME,SO THAT I WILL GET THEM FILLED AND SCAN THEM BACK AT ONCE,OKAY.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS I WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE.

REMAIN BLESSED.
APOSTLE.A.0BINNA.

Gee this lad is starting to sound slightly authentic. So then I send him the forms again, and give him the password.

But the lad apparently can't get a hold of a cybercafe, so he tells me
Quote:
HELLO BROTHER IN CHRIST

THANKS FOR UPDATING ME AND I WILL BE CARRYING IT OUT BY NEST WEEK MONDAY OR TUESDAY,BECAIUSE I HAVE AN URGENT MEETING THIS MORNING AND WE ARE ALREADY IN THE WEEKEND AND THIS SUNDAY IS OUR LAST SERVICE THERE FOR OUR RELOCATION AND I HAVE TO DO SOME PREPARATION AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND IT MAKES ME VERY BUSY,OKYA.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

GOD BLESS YOU.

APOSTLE.A.0BINNA

Well well well, time to show the lad that he's not worth my time
Quote:
Sure sir I understand, but please get back to us as soon as possible, because the number of people applying is enormous, and if you don't reply soon, we drop your name from our list and most likely won't respond back...so please try getting the document to me as soon as you get this mail.

Now this guy brings up the most believable (wink wink) story, and I fell for it
Quote:
HELLO BROTHER

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND I BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME,THIS MORNING I RECIEVED A CALL THAT MY GRANT FATHER HAS PAST AWAY AND SINCE THIS MORNING,I HAVE NOT ACCESS MY MAIL NOR CHECK IT,I AM VERY BUSY CONFORTING GODS PEOPLE WITH GODS WORD BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY IN TEARS AND SORROW.

TOMORROW IS OUR LAST SERVICE IN THE RENT PLACE AND MAY GOD HELP HIS CHURCH.

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE FORMS ON MOMDAY OR TUESDAY AND I WANT YOU TO BEAR WITH ME,OKAY.

HAPPY WEEKEND WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP YOU SAFE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.0BINNA

Now what does someone's grampops have anything to do with internet access??? Unless his grampa owned the cybercafe XD

So then I create an equally believable story...hope it doesn't throw my lad off the bait
Quote:
Dear Mr. Obinna,

It is very unfortunate to hear of your grantfather's passing away...may his soul rest in peach...however on a sidenote I hope I recieve those forms by monday because if I don't you will have to wait until Saturday for me to process your document, since I will be visiting Timbuktu, Wyoming to preach to men who fornicate with staplers...how very unfortunate for them...the Lord's word must reach these idolating pagans...anyways wish me luck Mr. Obinna, and best of luck coping with the death of your grandfatter.

God Bless,
Ge0rge Agdgdgweng0

Would this throw the lad off the bait??? I've already sent him this, and am wondering if lads are smart enough to search up Timbuktu, Wy0ming?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will be visiting Timbuktu, Wyoming to preach to men who fornicate with staplers

OMG George! That's hilarious! I can't wait to read more...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
George Agdgdgwengo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL thanks fartina...

heres an update:
Quote:
HELLO BELOVED BROTHER IN CHRIST

IT IS WELL,WE THANK GOD FOR HIS SPECIAL GRACE IS UPON HIS CHILDREN AND MAY HE BLESS HIS HOLY DAY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

TODAY IS OUR LAST SERVICE HERE AND THE ENTIRE CHURCH IS REALLY IN TEARS AND SORROW BUT WE BELIEVE GOD.

I WILL TRY MY POSSIBLE BEST TO FULFILL MY PROMISE BY TOMORROW AND MAY GOD HELP HIS CHURCH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

REMAIN BLESSED
APOSTLE.A.0BINNA

Wow this lad is real lazy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic