SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blind

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gang,
Being relatively new here (like 2 days new) I thought I'd share a chuckle that this very forum provided me.
Here is the email I got today. It appears to all the world that Mr. Ian (an accomplished barrister form the UK who seems to have a very loose grasp of English) has looked at the 20-odd mb DLL file that I sent him and drawn conclusions of trust and warmth.
Cool.

Bar. Ian Lee Fisher
+447536345725
32 Parliament Court,
SW1A 0AA
England.

Dear Partner,

I have to thank you very much indeed for showing some great responsibility and trust, your interest has proved to be genuine and I must also let you know that having confirmed your identity and genuine commitment, I feel much more comfortable doing this business with you, even though we have not had a verbal conversation on the phone. Please my friend; do not let me down in this important transaction and all the trust I am giving you as a foreign partner, a friend and someone I may now consider to be a Brother.

After I saw your attachment with your International Passport, I immediately begin the preparation and putting together of the paper work as this is soly my field as an attorney at law and a senior advocate of the cabinet. the perfected paper work will be sent to the bank for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to you, this should take some days depending on how fast you can open the new account.

I have conclude my inquiries on some bank that has the same transfer telex type with the holding bank, the bank is in England and do not need you to travel before open the new account. I did use the holding bank name to prescribe you to the bank in England so they have your name already and i expect you to contact them.

I am now sending you the foreign bank detail in the England (Yorkshire Bank Plc) so you can contact them and make enquiries on offshore/online Temporary account opening, I advise you like I said earlier that you should open a new online account with this bank in England, so that once the funds are released, they will be transferred straight into your new account and the transfer will not attract the international monetary bodies, as the transfer will be regarded as an in-house (same telex type with the Holding Bank.) If you also remember I told you in my previous email that when the funds have been transferred into the new online account which you shall open, and after you have confirmed that the funds are credited in your account, you shall then begin disbursement of the funds into other accounts.

CONTACT INFO. YORKSHIRE COMMERCIAL BANK PLC
email: [email protected]
Tel:+(44)-157-8980665, +44-753-6229898
Fax:+(44)-129-730-0384

I have to let you know that the YORKSHIRE COMMERCIAL BANK is not regular Commercial bank but rather a Credit Intermediary Bank which operates an online banking system in a small scale and renders banking services to individuals and companies involved in international operations, they also work in affiliate with other banks in Europe and Asia. One of the major reasons we are using YORKSHIRE COMMERCIAL BANK is because this bank happens to be of the same telex type with the holding bank, which means that any transfer between them and the holding bank would always be seen as an in-house transfer, this definitely avoided the attention of certain international financial bodies that have strict monetary policies.

The authorities would simply regard such transfer to be a Bank to Bank affair and it would not raise eyebrows or trigger any red flags, it was absolutely necessary to take certain precautions on transactions like this, I have to ensure that our interest are protected in this transaction. Being a professional Attorney for many years I expect you to heed my advice for the success of this transaction and the subsequent disbursement of the funds.

I shall await an update from you shortly about the opening of your new online account, Please do email the bank on([email protected]) so that the account opening can be fast. Please open the account with the minimum opening deposit because as I was informed you will need to pay some token money to open the new account but all the money you are to pay for open the new account will be credited into your account.

I know that the benefits of this transaction is a lifetime fortune for both of us and our families so I expect you to handle this transaction as a major priority, from now I will call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood brother, please always remember to keep this transaction in a very low profile.

May God bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives. Also attached is my International Passport for your reference.

Your Brother,
Barrister Ian Lee Fisher
(Attorney at Law)

This nonsense has been going on for three weeks now. Do I get a prize yet?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Waldork!
Loose grasp of english? That scam letter of yours has the best english of any scam that i've ever read. It's the scarily genuine sounding scam that someone might fall for. Good job keeping him busy. Do you know where he's emailing from?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No idea.
I've been keeping him busy daily for almost a month now. He believes I am in the wilds of northern Ontario, and that I do a lot of International banking. I have many accounts at Lloyds, in a branch just down the street from him. He didn't even clue into the address I sent. Putz.
I'll post the original email if anybody else wants to jump into the fray.
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, now I'm confused. I did the cut and paste into the tracing utility and here's what I got:

Received: by 10.150.139.12 with SMTP id m12cs61596ybd; Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.8.72 with SMTP id g8mr1776525qag.291.1255807676823; Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:27:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from snt0-omc2-s7.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc2-s7.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.82]) by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 5si3590475qyk.107.2009.10.17.12.27.54; Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:27:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received-Spf: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.82 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.82;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.82 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from SNT117-DS24 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s7.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:27:52 -0700
X-Originating-Ip: [216.131.110.139]

The trace says that the guy is in CALIFORNIA.

IP Address: 216.131.110.139 (exchng-139.Strong-sf3.reliablehosting.com)
IP Address Country: United States
IP Continent: North America
IP Address City Location: San Francisco
IP Address Region: California
IP Address Latitude: 37.7312,
IP Address Longtitude: -122.3826
Organization: Black Oak Computers Inc - San Francisco
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

set up a USA safari.

block your email addresses too so they cant be traced to here through google or anything

eg. you have: [email protected]

change it to: [email protected]

happy baitin'

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd guess the California address is the location of the microsoft server? Anyone knows if 'live' hides your IP (hotmail didn't, right? and live would be nearly the same?)

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He claims to be in UK and isn't. Try to get him off script by being a bit 'dipsey', once he goes off script I think the language will change.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the part about be in the wilds of northern Ontario.Gives you a perfect excuse for being unable to go to WU,or Moneygram.There is however bank to bank transfer- Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's incorrect punctuation, failure to capitalize words, incorrect capitalization of other words (Brother) and using the title "Bar." on the heading. These are all errors no real attorney would ever make.

I would never expect my lawyer to call me his "blood brother" or throw in a "God bless you."
Very laddish goofs.
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is in California, try and send him on a "night safari" into LA "Gang-Banger Country". That would remove one scammer from the roles permanently...

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could send him to the WU office at 8330 Long Beach Blvd, South Gate, CA - right in the heart of south-central LA between the 'hood in Compton and the barrio of East LA.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

After quite a few emails about the "bank", I finally get a rather delightful communication from these guys. It begs the investigation about just how many people are in the UK, given the breadth of their customer base. You'd think that they could afford to hire people who could spell.... BUT I now have a tagline! Woo Hoo

ADDRESS: 10 King Street,Leigh,
WN7 4LS, United kingdom.
TEL: +44(0)1578980665, +44(0)7536229898
Fax: +44(0)1297300384

DEAR VALUE CUSTOMER: xxxxxxxxx

You are welcome to the Offshore Temporary Account Opening Department of YORKSHIRE BANK PLC.UK.
YORKSHIRE BANK Plc is the flagship subsidiary of financial services group of YORKSHIRE BANK PLC.UK.The Bank is primarily active in the United Kingdom, where it serves approximately 13 Million consumers and nearly 600,000 both Big businesses and small business.

It offers standard retail services such as current accounts, savings and investments, insurance,credit cards, and online banking etc.

YORKSHIRE BANK PLC.UK have receive the request to open an offshore temporary account for you.
Kindly download quickly the TEMPORARY ACCOUNT OPENING FORM in the attachment fill and return via Fax or email along with an ID either driver licence or working ID or Passport for Identification purpose as mandated by banking policy so to enable us create the account for you. Please note that an account number and pin will be release to you as soon as the account creation is successful so you can login into our official website with the details and acess your funds online and make transfer of your funds yourself easily to your local bank account in your country at any time. Please fill the form in the attachment and return along with your ID as soon as possible

NOTE: As a very busy Bank, we do not Entertain delays so kindly follow our Modus Operandi.
Sealed With satisfaction and Banking Accuracy).

Yours Truly

Dr.Jonathan Sandford
Office Tel: +44(0)1578980662
Office Tel: +44(0)7536229898
Direct Line+44(0)1578980662
Office Fax: +44(0)1297300384,
The Service of FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
\
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waldork, Laddie is definitely not in the USA. That IP is the live server in California, so US safari is impossible here. Crying or Very sad Laughing The first number he gives shows a phone line in Lauder. The second is an Orange mobile, probably redirected to another number outside of UK. The fax shows Axminster.
http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=phonenr

Three weeks is pretty good so far, but I'm afraid that any prizes you get around here are provided by the lads, themselves. You do get a cute icon if you can keep him hooked for over a year, though. Very Happy
Just keep stringing him along like you are doing.
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised

Damm. I was SOOOO looking forward to sending him to an upscale neighbourhood in LA. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh well, when it goes south, I'll still have the pleasure of sending him the "Bobo the clown" UK passport.

and: YOU HAVE ONLY 48 OFFICIAL HOURS TO COMPLY WITH THIS DIRECTIVES.
Never you contact me again because I do not work with lazy slime like You!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just make sure the passport pic is not recyclable by the lad. They will cut and paste in a new picture and use it on a victm if they can. Make it fuzzy, or real small like postage stamp size. If he sees a clown face, he will probably twig on you, and the jig will be up! So, if you wanna keep him, I wouldn't do that... Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That solution is only offered after the jig is well past the up stage. Rolling Eyes

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ok, just thought you might be jiggin' when you should have been jaggin' Wink Laughing Maybe my eyes were doing the jiggin' this time when I read that. Happens when you get old like me. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Waldork
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright baiters, here's the email that arrived seconds before the bank form. It has no request for money. Only information, and not a lot of it. Does the request for zillions come next?
He's been polite, reasonably articulate, and not demanding at all. I sent him a 20mb dll, er, passport and he didn't flinch, saying it was fine and a good show of my support. Where do we go now, or should I wait for the bank to require a "token" transaction?

Dear Partner xxxxxxxx,
I did receive your email as soon as they write you please let me know they should open today because there is no holiday maybe there bank is just been busy after the weekend.

Follow them closely to make sure the account is opened and ready before Thursday so we can put in for a LETTER OF FUNDS RELEASE to the holding Bank for transferring of my late client funds to you as quickly as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon

Barrister Ian Lee Fisher.
ATTORNEY AT LAW

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can bet that the banker will want some kind of fee for that mentioned document. Banks always have fees. Wink They want the account opened by tomorrow? Pushy lads. Get your excuses and delays ready!
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic