SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RANT: I want my neighbors to move away....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are loud, annoying, drunk litter bugs. This building used to be quiet, until THEY moved in. We have complained to management numerous times about their loud parties, cars broken in to (including mine), the trash on the ground around their apartment and the graffiti that has magically appeared since they moved in. I almost tripped on their empty pizza boxes on my stairs when I got home from work at 2:30am. Then, I found broken glass on my door mat. Their time here needs to be shortened, drastically. Evil or Very Mad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sucks! Mad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call your local SWAT team and say they are dealing crack cocaine , make sure you give the correct apartment number and go away for the week just in case

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They do smoke pot. That wouldn't be a problem, except there was a 2 year old child in the apartment when I noticed the smell of ganja seeping out from the cracks around the door. The one who broke into the cars got arrested, one night. I think they released him. Right now, they are out in the courtyard, hooting and hollaring with no regard for other people. Why can't they just keep their partying INSIDE?

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The trick is to make it the problem of the person who can do something about it.

Ask management if it is ok to complain when they annoy you, then do so, repeatedly - at 2am or 3am or whenever you are being annoyed.

You have to be careful that you are not thrown out for being a nuisance, but I've done it and it works. Cite health and safety (glass, rodents in the garbage), threaten whatever you can (health inspectors etc) and complain to his boss. Let them know you are not going away until it is sorted. While it's your problem and not theirs, they won't give a crap.

Might pay to get your neighbours on your side too

Purple Flower
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not going to get kicked out for complaining. I've complained about them many times in the past and they are STILL here.

What bothers me the most is knowing that poor child is going to grow up thinking this behavior is normal and acceptable.

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call the sheriff's department (non emergency number) every time they get loud. I had neighbors 1 street over that would pull that crap at all hours of the night and wake me up. I started calling regularly and it has stopped completely now. It took 3-4 weeks and a dozen calls, but I assume that the sheriff's department got tired of having to drive over there and started handing out fines.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasel. I would also make a call to Child Protective Services (or what ever it is called in your jusrsdiction) about the drug use with the child present. Many do not tolerate such things and will junp in the middle of it.

You can at least inquire as to what can be done to protect the child. Im nost cases your name is not even taken, or it is protected by law.

I worry about the child too. PM me if you want more info.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just heard one out there puking on the sidewalk.

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Noah Bode
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Start chatting with other neighbors about them... get them to agree with you and then go to a local store, buy some torches and pitchforks...
Ah well... at least the first two parts sound ok I guess...

In every apartment building there is an old lady who will call the cops for any reason. You have to find that lady and complain to her, she'll deal with them in no-time.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make a diary, Weasel.
Put every incident in there with the time and the date. They're very good pieces of evidence if needed to back up your complaint. Recording and videoing are also good (as long as you don't put yourself at risk doing so).

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talk to the other neighbours.
Make sure they are all complaining to the landlord too.
Then I'd try asking for a reduction in rent as you no longer have a safe, secure quiet building, if a whole lot of you tried that it may work to get the landlord doing something.
Get other neighbours phoning the police about the noise and anti social behaviour as well.
I imagine all these complaints are logged so when Child services investigate it will be noted the "lifestyle" the poor kids is being subjected to.

You have my sympathies, one bad lot can ruin a whole stair ( as we say in Scotland)
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a troublesome neighbour, and simply called the lawyer. He stopped his crazy antics shortly after.

In your specific case, my sister-in-law had almost exactly the same problem: pot smoking, loud prick next door.

SOOIs advice is sound - that's exactly what my SIL did and the was evicted a few months later.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasel,

What everyone above is saying... Also, it doesn't sound like the landlord is an owner/manager, rather a PM person or company? If that's the case, you and your neighbors could contact the owner/s of the building who might not know what is going on.

They have a vested interest in maintaining their property, and I'm sure there's a clause in the lease stating what constitutes tenant violations.
Grafetti for one, would be considered destruction of property. (Proving it's a different story though, however circumstantial evidence might be enough). Depending on where you live, there might also be a clause about complying with city/county noise ordinances after a certain time of night. (Legalese for right to quiet enjoyment of premises, or something similar).

Like others have said, strength in numbers, document everything, and go directly to the owner with it.
Sorry you're having to put up with this trash. Evil or Very Mad

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Craig (am I really saying that?) sharp lawyer, working for all tenants affected will be able to fix things.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which mod do you live next door to, anyway?

Smile

My wife was upset the two large dogs next door were crapping in our yard.
The neighbor was kind of non-responsive, until I reminded him she is from a country where they eat dogs.

He watches them a little more closely now

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The aftermath of the party (which involved my new neighbors directly below me, the ones across from them and another neighbor I THOUGHT was quiet), is beer cans, bottles, wrappers, damaged property (gutter drain and someone's satellite dish). I imagine the owner of said satellite dish will be complaining to management, if he hasn't already.

Think an audio recording would work? I have no clue where I would set up a camera since they live almost below me. I will be documenting things from now on. Enough is enough. I just don't want them to find out if I call the cops or CPS. These people don't seem to be very "stable."

I don't feel I should have to move because I was here, first. Moving would cost me a lot of money. But, if it comes down to it, I will find a legal way out of my lease.

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about this. Let the police do the documenting by just calling them yourself. I've found that trying to get other neighbors in on the calls is a 3 for 1 deal. For every three that I spend 15 minutes talking to to make the call only one actually will. I simply dial the non emergency number police number from my cell phone whenever I see anything illegal. Expired tags on vehicles? Make the call. Car bumper sticking out onto the sidewalk? Loud after 10 PM? Car leaking oil. Actually, the leaking oil was the straw that broke the camel's back. A work crew came out and picked up most of the oil. Don't let it get you down and don't let it fester in you. Treat the calls the same as you would if you were calling up a friend to avoid a certain street because there's a huge jam on it. After a dozen calls, the turds will move on.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Carlos Dominquez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a troubled neighbour. Would spy on my humble abode through his meshed porch curtain. Also some issues with parking his vehicle in very awkward spaces. However... This was all resolved. Not through lawyers or police but by a simple death of his mother... Well adoptive mother. Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will find a legal way out of my lease
If you look in your lease you will probably find that they have to maintain a reasonable environment - in some form of wording or other - or that it is implied. Keep complaining to the manager (if it ever gets to that point, if you can say 'I phoned 35 times in 10 weeks', it looks better than 'I phoned twice in 5 years'). Take photos of the rubbish with the date on the picture. Audio isn't great unless you have a decibel rating - call noise control any number of times though: if they turn up and agree it is noisy then that a good backing of your complaints. Go to a community lawyer and ask for advice..

.. or, do what I once did and get violently drunk and scream profanity and threats at them at the top of your voice at 3am. That worked for me. Caution, requires pussy neighbours.

Purple Flower
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, good luck. It's not a good situation to be in and not easy to remedy.

Exactly one month after we bought our current house, the old man next door moved out and his daughter rented the place to her 20 year old nephew and his friends. Without getting into the gory details, suffice it to say that they were the absolute definition of the neighbors from hell. We were both young once and had the cops called to our houses on more then one occasion so know from which we speak. These kids defied description!

Lots of good advice here that I'd second:

Keep a clear and precise notebook of each interaction and report. You can't be a public nuisance just by being loud one night, but a pattern of being out of control does fall into that category. Take pictures where ever possible.

Get your neighbors involved. If you're the only one reporting it, it sounds like a personal beef and you won't have much leverage. If a lot of people complain then it's obviously not just between you and them.

The times of day don't matter, record all events. Most people think that it's only a disturbance if it's late at night or early in the morning, which isn't the case. A public disturbance knows no hour. Record them all!!

Call the non-emergency police number and report them at every chance!! We had the community relations office over to their house on multiple occasions. Unfortunately it didn't make much difference but it did add to the log of reports.

Good luck!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are the hitlads when you really need them?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I live in a shared house with 3 other people, and for my sins they are all female.

To say they are bad house mates is something of an understatement. They shame the fairer sex. 2 of them have never ever washed up or put the dishes away, they have never even volunteered to do it. They never ever tidy up after themselves without my urging. They eat like pigs and leave food all around the table. Shall I tell you about flushing the toilet?? They don't do it often and I regularly have to flush away floaters and other revolting things. They shout all the time. They fight with each other all the time. My head hurts from the noise. They complain, bitch, moan, demand that I turn over from watching the football, constantly gripe if I dare to open a can of beer. Hog the sofa. When I cook, it's not good enough.

Oh, these 2 I am moaning about are my daughters aged 3 and 5... The wife isn't much better.

pony
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This weekend I'm moving to a senior apartment complex (for those over 55). There are a few things I will not miss about the family complex I'm living in now:

Children knocking on doors and running away. (I don't answer the door unless the person knocks two or three times - last night I heard the kids laughing first, so I didn't open the door; I could hear their disappointment after 30 seconds Twisted Evil)

The sound of gunfire. (Not within the complex, but if I can hear it it's too close.)

The lack of parking for people who come to visit me.

The teenaged boys teasing the yappy little dogs into yapping more frantically.

The kids dashing about on their skateboards or scooters nearly running into me. (The skateboards and scooters are supposedly not allowed in the complex, but ... and I can't figure out why they can't see me in my wheelchair.)

I will miss the happy sounds of the children playing, the music and air of celebration when they celebrate - births, birthdays, first communions, anniversaries, and the occasional quincineara.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic