SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I cut right to the chase.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DaveGal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some odious little tosser dropped the following pile of cack in my inbox:

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 18 October, 2009 0:03:23
Subject: FROM ZATIMA

USE IT FOR CHILDREN OF ALLAH

How are you today and your family? I do believe that Allah is really in control.Please, I would like to introduce myself as Mrs Zatima Ahmed of Egypt,widow to Late Alhaji Umar Ahmed (for Consular of Egypt in Benin republic and Bahrain,I have been recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvic. I am writing from my sick bed now.

Please consider the transaction on it's content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not to dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.I decided to do this after praying over the situation.

Before the death of my husband he deposited the sum of US$ 2.4 Million dollars in African development bank and 350kg of dust Gold,my husband deposited with a security company in Benin of which I am the next of kin . With my health condition and because my husband and I have only one son who is 17years old, I am looking for a credible person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin so that he will take good care of my son.As he is only a little boy.You are to adopt him as your son.

You will apply to the bank African development bank and request for the transfer of the fund to your bank account or you will come to Benin to signed for the fund. This is on the condition that you will take 25%of the fund for yourself, 5% used for expenses, 30% for my son,while you will use the remaining 40% for the less privilege people in the society.

This is in fulfillment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund will be used to carter for the less privileged Madras and also to orphanages especially to children who will become Hafiz_e_Qumran.

If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will send to you the contact information of the bank and security company where the gold dust is deposited and you will apply as the beneficiary of the fund because I am going to present you as next of kin to the fund and also send the authorization that will give you the right of next of kin to the security company.

I cannot predict what will be my faith by the time the fund will be transferred into your account,but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.I am looking forward on hearing from you.The future of my son is very important to me more than anything.

Allah Hafiz
Sincerely,
Mrs Zatima Ahmed and son,

A dying cancer victim? A soon to be orphaned bastard child? Pelvic?? There's enough human misery involved here to make one half-heartedly attempt to slash one's wrists. Whatever shall I do??

After much reflection and soul-searching, here is my heartfelt reply. Let's just say he got me when I was in rather a bad mood:

Dear "Mrs Zatima Ahmed and son",

Further to your charming unsolicited email of Sunday 18 October, I regret to inform you that I noticed quite a number of errors. Allow me to clarify a few things:

There is no Mrs Zatima Ahmed of Egypt.

There is no Late Alhaji Umar Ahmed.

There is no Cancer of the Pelvic (whatever that is).

There is no sick bed.

There is no US$ 2.4 Million dollars in some African development bank.

There is no 350kg of dust Gold. (dust Gold? Is that like gold dust? In the same way that you're like a shite gob?)

There is no son who is 17years old.

There is no security company.

THERE IS ONLY YOU AND YOU ARE A LIAR AND A SCAM ARTIST. AND ALSO A *bleep*. <--- Edited by Slightly - we don't really need that word on the forum.

If Allah really is in control, I can only assume He has an eternity's worth of fire and brimstone awaiting you in the afterlife as punishment for all the thievery and wickedness and pretending to have cancer that you have perpetrated here on earth. In which case, I really wouldn't go pissing Him off any further by invoking His name in your fraudulent and hysterically inept emails.

So in conclusion, please go and fist an entire herd of goats. Fist them right in their malodorous little goat snatches. Make those bitches GAPE mother-fucker!!

No but seriously it has been lovely chatting with you.

Allah Hafiz and all that twaddle.
Sincerely,

Dwayne Disher.

That sort of made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Deep down in my special place.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unorthodox, but I like it Very Happy
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DaveGal wrote:
There is no Cancer of the Pelvic (whatever that is).

There is no 350kg of dust Gold. (dust Gold? Is that like gold dust? In the same way that you're like a shite gob?)

Although I can certainly understand your anger, there is another matter that one should consider.

The mistakes that they make in their scripts are often helpful for real victims who are ignorant of 419 fraud to see that there is something not quite right. If you bring said mistakes to the lad's attention, he could simply change them to something more believable, which might then end up increasing his success rate.

In short, we don't educate lads. It's counterproductive.

Welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

EDIT: If you really want to upset a lad, have a look at the mass insult thread and send him one of those gems. He'll be much more pissed. Wink

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not bad, but next time don't correct things like "dust gold..." it only helps them sound more convincing to the next, potentially real, victim.

I do like the bit about goats though. Lads LOVE goats Twisted Evil

EDIT: I've been ninja'd. That's what I get for waiting 15 minutes to reply Very Happy

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi DaveGal and welcome to Eater.

What you've done there is basically reply to a scam mail with abuse. I have to tell you - it's not baiting. Wink
As a couple of guys here have pointed out, when you tell a lad what is wrong with his format, you're educating him. The lad thinks "Well if this guy knows I'm a scammer, other people will too" and then there's the chance that he'll go and change his letter to something more convincing.

Have a read up of the forums. Sign up for a mentor if you feel like it and learn the ropes. Your basic intention is to play with the scammer over the course of as many emails as you can and then give him as much grief as possible. Sending him an abusive email is just water off a duck's back to him. He probably won't read the whole thing and even if he does, in his line of work, he isn't going to care about receiving any insults from a guy who clearly isn't going to pay him.

On a side note, please watch what you post in the way of bad language. Although we're very broad-minded here, there are a few words that don't look too great on any forum.

Enjoy your stay here and happy baiting. Cool

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DaveGal wrote:
*bleep*. <--- Edited by Slightly - we don't really need that word on the forum.

BUT IT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES... BOOOOOOOO!!!

Wink Wink Wink

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DaveGal Hello

Yes they are ALL odious little tossers BUT they have informations and scripts and nasty scams to tell us about.

Every grain of information is of value to Sc@mW@rners, whose raison d'etre is to help victims and potential victims see these scripts recorded.

Another aspect of the baiter role is took cause PAIN to 'odious little tossers' tio make them spend money in internet cafes, to frustrate them in any way we can. A degree of role play is required of us, but confronting them with their mistakes is EDUCATING them we like to DE-educate or misinform at every turn.

Next time join the sadists and make 'odious little tosser' PAY.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
DaveGal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the tips guys and sorry about the off-colour language. I get loads of these types of emails every day and I decided to just let fly at this one.

I'll take your advice on board in future.

Very Happy
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Edited by Slightly

Aw a newbe
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh yes, please don't let it get around that there is no such thing as Pelvical Cancer. My lad is suffering from it terribly, and I have even published a long interview with him on the subject in our church bulletin. I would hate for him to think that he's actually been malingering for all these months.

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic