SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ASEM modality: "I demand my money back!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently sent out an ASEM in which I pretend to be one of the lad's victims who has already sent him money. I'm demanding it back and threatening to sue him. I’m vague about the details, so any lad could believe it. I don't know if this has been done before. Here's the ASEM:
Quote:
A little while ago, I made a financial deal with you concerning an amount of money. It was all your idea. YOU contacted me at my email address and told me all the details. I was under the impression that this was all a competent transaction.
You said you needed ME to send some money--and I did. I TRUSTED you. But you have not held up YOUR end of the deal! It is obvious that you are an INCOMPETANT FOOL, and I demand that you return to me EVERY CENT of the money I sent!

If you do not comply, I will have no choice but to sue you in court of law. That will be a big hassle for us both, but since it is clear you have not held up to your end of the deal, the judge will be on MY side. You can make this much easier on yourself by returning the money. Silence on your part will be taken as a refusal, and I will take immediate legal action. If you intend to return my hard-earned money, send me a reply and we can discuss it like rational grown men. Thank you.

Here are some responses:

Quote:
you dont have to lost your trust in me, Be informed that we have almost completed all required for the final credit of the funds into your account.
However,you are advice to pay the some of $5000 and it shall go to our USS acct.# in organ for to get the final endorsement immediately and complete your transfer.

Some nerve! I demand my money back, and he asks for MORE! Surprised

Quote:
Thanks for your response to my proposal. I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent follow up, if you show commitment and follow my instructions this entire process should be over within few working days. [details of sending more money]

Wow, such selfishness. She completely ignored the fact that I wanted out of the deal.

Quote:
Your e-mail has been noted.We have been receiving complaints
from many foreigners with reference to the scam acitivitis of African
Scammers. In an attempt to reconcile Nigeria with such affected
countries as yours the Sum of US$250,000.00 has been mapped out as
recompensensation to each victim.

Finally, someone polite enough to compensate me for my lost money! I'm sure it's a completely risk-free service.

Quote:
Thanks for your urgent email, We so much thank God, we would have transfer this fund today to the account. Right now we are sending our investigation on Mr Richard William to know while he wants to divert your fund claiming that you are sick and you instructed him to transfer your fund into his account.

More so, we are making arrangement to see that we send your fund directly to your doorpost or into your nominated account. The diplomat will contact you because we are making arrangement before Wednesday or Thursday, all you need now call me so that we can discuss on this matter.

Oh, okay. The deal's almost finished then. I'm sure it'll work out if I just remain in contact, and maybe send just a little more money, then a little more, then a little more...

Quote:
thanks but you cost it all ok it was not my fault since you want me to return your money you will have to tell me how to start from ok

I forgave this guy, who seemed to be trying to help. However, then I got this:

Quote:
thanks for forgiving me i appreciate, well i want to lt you know that if i want to send u ur money it will be a cheque via a corresponding bank and for you to cash the cheque it will cost u a little money for dhl or any mail express delivery so pls think about it and get back to me soon.

It will cost me money to get my money back? What a rip-off. I'll be seeing this guy in court.

Quote:
I have spent much resources and money on this deal, so I can not afford to let it go or loose this deal now, because it is in the concluding point now, what I really needed now is whom to assist me to raise the $1,650.00 for the (irrevocable payment guarantee certificate), which is the only thing delaying this deal now.

Hm, only one more payment, huh? Must be okay then. Rolling Eyes

Then there were some responses I can’t find, but they asked who I was and said there must be some mistake. Some nerve.

There were other responses, too. Most of the lads who bothered to reply actually believed that I had sent them money (an indication that they are successful scammers!!) and tried to “conclude” the deal by getting me to send more money. A few of them realized that I had never sent them money.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. That's a nice modality. Lads do like previously stung victims, knowing full well that they'll want to recoup their losses and are therefore more susceptible to the 'one last payment' routine. Good one!
Thumbs up

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega Bandit, I like it too! That is one heck of a good response you got with this one. Very Happy Lads are real scum, aren't they?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellent variation on the ASEM theme Thumbs up I like it.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, I think you will do well here. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My variation on this involves a standard Lad pitch.

When their format arrives in my catcher account, I write back in a hopeful but aggrieved tone: "Are you associated with Bishop Bello, who was handling the funds? I have sent him $3000 already but now he doesn't answer my mails."

The new Lad always replies that 'Bishop Bello' has been sacked for fraud, and he is handling the deal from now on.

As other posters note, Lads love victims who are known to have paid before. This works every time for me, and builds a close relationship with the Lad in no time.

Even better, since the Lad has taken over from 'Bishop Bello', you can introduce various fake and time-consuming parts of the bait which you went through with Bishop Bello. "The Bishop said I must not use WU without MTCN secure..." etc etc

Because the lad claims to know about your deal, you an make up any old sh*t, and he has to believe it, if he wants to retain his credibility. So the Lad is always reacting to you, not the other way around. Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a really fun baiting idea you've come up with!
I look forward to reading more...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just thought i would try this and got a response straight away, i modified the original email at the start of this thread and sent it to mass email list and heres what came back half an hour later

Quote:

Hi,

You got it wrong. The transaction is still on. You do not have to be angry. Beleive me every arrangement has been perfected to transfer the fund into your Bank Account.

Get back to me and i will tell you how it will be perfected.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Mother Margaret.

- Hide quoted text -
On 10/16/09, ***** *****l <*********@gmail.com> wrote:

A little while ago, I made a financial deal with you concerning an amount of money. It was all your idea. YOU contacted me at my email address and told me all the details. I was under the impression that this was all a competent transaction.
You said you needed ME to send some money--and I did. I TRUSTED you. But you have not held up YOUR end of the deal! It is obvious that you are an INCOMPETANT FOOL, and I demand that you return to me EVERY CENT of the money I sent!

FUCK YOU!!!

think this is a great way to get the lads to believe that we are a true victim

WELL DONE MEGA BANDIT

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's

Last edited by Black Dog on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Want to know a little secret about getting bank accounts? Try a similar ASEM format but mention paying into a previous bank account and do they want you to send it to the same one as before or a new one? I guarantee they will jump at the chance to pick up 10,000 USD which is too much to xfr via WU.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I assume that you are referring to Casual Occurence's ASEM acct baiting thread? It's a great thread for newer members on how to collect piggy's using this method.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the feedback guys, I didn't expect such a positive response! I particularly like Wright B Hindyou's method. I'll have to try it sometime.

Oh, and how could I forget to include this response to the ASEM? It's in my sig and everything. The lad just about lost it when I demanded my money back:
Quote:
ARE U VERY SURE THAT U R IN THE RIGHT PART OF UR SENCES.
ARE U NOT MAKING THE BLOODIEST MISTAKE OF UR MISRABLE LIFE????????
ARE YOU INSANE????????ARE U BORN OF A WOMAN????????DID U AT TOOK SOME NORISHING BREAST MILK?????????HOW CAN YOU RIGHT SUCH A TRASH TO ME WHEN I DID NOT KNOW U IN LIFE????????U COULD NOT EVEN MENTION UR BLOODY NAME OR R U A STUPID BASTARD???????

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic