SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Quick question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
satansgrin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know alot of these lads quote god a lot,has anyone baited them as a satanist? ive read about 50 pages on here,but i aint seen anyone do it.
btw great site,love the work you people do
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've had some, and an interesting variety of other characters/religions. Cthulu is a popular one.

Search 'satanist' and narrow your search to the published forum and you can see what some have done.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
satansgrin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok thanks
satansgrin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

where do i put,search satanist?
sorry found it
Embarassed
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never baited as a satanist, although one of my characters is a staunch atheist, vehemently anti- all religion, and all Lads are banned from ever mentioning anything to do with religion (or even the word 'God') in any email to her - if they forget, she explodes at them.

Do they care? No. They believe she has money and is willing to send the amount they are asking for to them.

However..... she did not reply to any mail with, 'Thank you for your letter; I'm interested in your proposal and, by the way, I am a staunch atheist and I hate any mention of religion.' Instead, she was 'realistic' and answered mails like any other victim might .... until, later, when the topic naturally arose.

I think that blurting out a character's 'non-standard' religion too soon, might stop some Lads from responding. Although, of course, if you are willing to risk having the more suspicious (or superstitious!) Lads not replying, 'starting the way you mean to go on' could result in some very entertaining baits with the Lads who do still write back to your character!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
satansgrin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i wasnt thinking of being a satanist straight away,its just i hate the way most of them use the god angle,btw i read a scam on here in the love scam section,i think,that used i need medicine my kid is ill in the uk,and no one mentioned ,medicine is free for under 18,or to foreigners(and i dont mean mentioned to him) matbe someone could post that on scamwarners or somewhere? just a thought Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic